Rescuing Daddy Dearest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Elenia26
Elenia26
221 Followers

"The only other thing I have is this," I said, gesturing to the old file cabinet I used for a dresser. "I'm still hoping to find an old dresser, even metal. I keep checking Rivet City."

"You've been there?"

I laughed. "Sit down, Daddy, and I'll tell you everything from the start." He did so, and I followed him and impulsively sat right in his lap.

"OOF! he said, "Aren't you getting a bit big for this?"

"I hope never, Daddy." I tucked up my legs and put my arm around his neck and leaned against his chest and just sighed. "Pull the blanket over, Daddy - I'm cold."

He did so, tucking it around both of us. I impulsively gave him one more kiss on the mouth. I couldn't help it. It felt so good.

"All right, Daddy. Well. I got up to moving in here, right? Well, I started asking around immediately, of course. Lucas told me you had indeed gone through town, and you were heading for the GNR building in the ruins of DC. Well, I was beginning to learn how tough the Wastelands were so I couldn't go after you immediately. I started doing little odd jobs around town to earn caps.

"Eventually I got to the point where I felt safe enough to go after you. I heard of a way to get to GNR stations through the Metro, so I did so - ran into some feral ghouls."

Daddy made a face, and I added, "They actually weren't that bad. Horrifying, and scary, but they were so clearly not human anymore that it didn't bother me." Ghouls were people who had had excessive amounts of radiation poisoning and survived. The feral ones were the ones that had lost their mind.

"The tunnels were not great, but as soon as I came out the other side, I ran into some Brotherhood of Steel fighters. They agreed to let me come along, as long as I helped them, fight. Together we fought our way to GNR station. Inside there, I met Three Dog."

Three Dog was the DJ of GNR Radio, and as far as I knew, the only radio station still active that told the unadulterated truth.

"He immediately 'fessed up that he knew where you were, but he wouldn't tell me right away and instead asked me to do a task for him."

I noticed that at some point Daddy's hand had slipped inside my shirt and was now stroking my bare back. It felt so nice ... like when I couldn't sleep when I was a child and he would sit with me and rub my back until I fell asleep. And ... it felt like something else, too.

"I wish he had just told you directly," Daddy said.

"I did too, but I ended up not minding. He wanted me to go into the ruins of the museum and get a replacement satellite dish, and then bring it to the top of Washington Monument, which was theirs. I agreed readily enough. The Museum was really interesting, even though it was wrecked. I've never seen a museum before, Daddy. I remember you used to tell me about them. I actually liked the exhibits, even though they were kind of broken down.

"Anyway, though were some hostiles, it wasn't too bad, and I eventually found the dish. I also grabbed a few things," and I gestured around my house, "to decorate. But I got the dish. It was a collapsible one, but still kinda heavy. I lugged it out of there, and the Brotherhood escorted me to the Monument, where they covered me while I ran inside. Upstairs was safe enough - I have enough technical know-how to install a dish, and with one of the Brotherhood's help, we got it up there - and now you can hear Three Dog everywhere."

I smiled.

"I went back to Three Dog, and Daddy, not only did he tell me you'd gone to Rivet City, but he gave me some caps, too."

I took a deep breath. "That's the first third, Daddy."

"Go on, honey."

I hesitated. "Daddy?"

"Yes, honey?"

"The way you're rubbing my back - it's nice." His hand had slipped all the way up, and was alternating between stroking the hollow between my shoulder blades and massaging my neck.

I felt him consider, and I looked up into his face. He looked deep into my eyes for a moment, and then smiled. "I'm glad, sweetheart."

I smiled back and kissed him a couple of times under the chin. Then I continued my story. "So. Rivet City. I came back to Megaton and spent a couple of more weeks preparing and packing up. And when I left, it was a long haul. I had to camp out a couple of days. I stayed with Three Dog a night, then I found this nice old lady who lives in a shack on the river -"

"Grandma Sparkles!" He sounded genuinely amused. "She's still around?"

"She sure is, Daddy. She let me stay with her for a small fee. She's real nice. From there I crossed the river - one of the bridges has collapsed but there's actually enough pieces that you can walk through it. I spent a night in Arlington Library, and finally, found Rivet City. I didn't realize it was a giant carrier! . Once I got there, everyone directed me to the science lab. Down there, I found Dr. Li."

I sat up, still in Daddy's lap, feeling the seemingly inevitable erection shift against me. Daddy's face didn't move a muscle, though.

[new para]

"Daddy, I have a question."

"Anything, sweetheart."

"Are you and Dr. Li...an item?"

He looked taken aback. "What do you mean? Like, dating?"

"Exactly like that."

He chuckled. "What makes you think that?"

"Well - she was mad at you, to be sure, but she likes you a lot. She kept saying 'James this' and 'James that' in the most exasperated tone."

"Dr. Li and I have known each other a very long time, darling, but no, there's nothing like that between us."

"She wants there to be something," I muttered darkly. "but you're mine."

"You know I am, darling," Daddy said, laughing outright this time, fondly, and ruffled my hair. "Now go on."

"So ... she admitted she had a whole bunch of holotapes from you. But Daddy, she wouldn't give them to me. She wouldn't even let me buy them. She said they were hers, not mine."

Daddy's brow had darkened. "She should have. What did you do?"

I shrugged. "I had Dog keep her busy while I sneaked into her room and made copies. I know it was wrong - but I had to know."

I sighed. "The tapes ... Daddy, I have all of your tapes still. It was so nice to hear your voice. I know why you left Project Purity in the first place -- 'cause Mom died and you had to take care of me." I looked into his eyes. "Daddy, I'm so sorry-"

"Shh." He had already covered my mouth. "Never. I never regretted you for a second. For one thing, you are all I have of Katherine - her last, best legacy. And moreover, you are my beloved little girl. I never wanted to give up Project Purity, but I would have given up a great deal more for you."

Now it was my turn to shush him. "I swear to you Daddy - not given up. Never given up. Just delayed."

He nodded. "It will be so wonderful to work with you."

I hugged him, and then continued.

"From the holotapes I also figured out where Project Purity was, and next went looking for you there, after yet more preparation. There I found yet more holotapes ... and Daddy, I found the one where you talked about me. Did you really mean all that?" Daddy had said I was his beautiful, smart, accomplished little girl, all grown up.

"Of course you are, darling. Sometimes you remind me so much of your mother ..."

"But Dad, there was one thing on there you said wrong. You said I didn't need you anymore. Of course I still need you. Little girls always need their dads.

"Anyway, from the new holotapes you made, I saw you thought you might be able to find the location of some of the supplies you needed. in Vault 112, and you had locations of Vault 112. From there it was easy to track you down, and I did indeed find you in the Vault. And you know the rest.

"And what about it, Daddy? I know your holotapes said you might be able to make Project Purity work if you could only get your hands on a these supplies."

Daddy nodded. "It needs some other work, too. I'll need a lab, though."

"We can do that, Daddy. I have some lab equipment packed up and an empty table on the opposite side from the rooms. We'll set it up for you there."

"Oh, sweetheart. I'm so proud of you. I'm so glad you came to find me."

We didn't do much that day. Instead, I insisted Dad take at least one full day off, and relax and rest. I fed him plenty, and took care of him, and made sure to dress skimpy and lightly all day, letting Daddy see plenty of skin. I wasn't planning to make a move for some time, but I wanted Daddy to start getting an idea of what he could have, when I did broach it later.

The days began to pass and we began to settle into a comfortable routine. Every other day I would head out into the Wastes. Daddy wasn't entirely happy about this and was very worried about me, but we needed to earn caps in some way. Daddy contributed and was soon a real hit around town. The town had a clinic but not a full-time doctor, and Daddy offered himself up, as well as a technician.

Meanwhile, I would search the Wastes for ammunition and weapons and armor to sell. Occasionally I traveled as far as Rivet City. On these trips, once in a while Daddy would come with me.

Daddy was working on setting up a proper lab, and often he would ask me to bring him something he needed for the lab.

Fully a month went by, and Daddy was comfortably settled in. He was so useful to the people of Megaton that they asked him to set up in the clinic, and he began to make his lab setup there as well.

I spent less overall time in the Wastes myself; so anxious was I to come home to Daddy. No more spending nights out in the Wastes and watching the sun - seemingly the last pure, clean thing in the world, come up over the horizon.

I let my daddy see plenty of my skin during this time, and he often crawled into bed with me in the middle of the night. He always got an erection over it, and he never turned me down, so I took that as a good sign. I would often place his hand on my belly and even grind myself against his cock a little. It made me wet, and when I was alone and Daddy was in his lab, I often masturbated, thinking of my daddy's hard cock rubbing up against my ass. But I never said anything. I wasn't sure how to proceed, to be honest. How did you seduce your dad?

Finally I decided the best way was to be direct about it. And I decided it was now or never. I came back home after my next trip, driven.

Daddy as always was happy to see me. I greeted him with a kiss on the mouth as always. I had taken to doing this all the time - a tight hug and a kiss on the mouth. He always returned it, too.

"Daddy, It's so good to see you! Come on home when you are done and I'll have dinner on."

"I'd like that, honey." He was working on something in his lab and fully engrossed.

After dinner I came down and chatted with him, telling him about my trip to Rivet City.

"My, how you've grown up, baby. I am always impressed by your adventures."

I took a deep breath. "I have grown up, Daddy. A lot. And I don't think you've noticed, entirely."

"Hmm?" He looked up at me, those handsome green eyes meeting mine.

I moved towards him and sat in his lap, but this time, with my legs on either side of him. He looked surprised but let his hand rest on my back. I looked deep into his eyes. "Daddy, you miss Mommy lots, right?"

"Of course I do, sweetheart."

"Daddy - has there ever been anyone else?"

He shook his head. "I never loved anyone like your mother."

I hesitated and then took the plunge. "I didn't mean necessarily love, Daddy." And with that I let my hand drop between us and rest on his cock, which was already semi-hard. Daddy nearly jumped out of his skin.

"Kyra! What on earth are you doing?" He caught my hand and tried to pull it away, but I resisted, and Daddy didn't want to hurt me, so he couldn't pull hard enough and my hand stayed where it was.

"Daddy, listen to me. I love you, Daddy."

"I know, sweetie ... I love you too ... but ..." His back was completely straight, and I let my small fingers curl around his cock, which despite his hesitation was growing.

"I don't just love you, Daddy. You're my sweetheart, just like I am yours." I looked at him pleadingly. "I...want you to be my everything, Daddy. Please don't say no."

For the first time in my entire life, my dad looked thoroughly nonplussed. "Honey, if you're saying what I think you're saying ..."

"I am, Daddy. I want you."

"Honey, it's wrong. We can't. We just can't."

Daddy could say whatever he wanted. My fingers told me the truth. He was now fully erect, and I stroked his cock up and down, feeling the lovely stiffness. I took courage from this. Oh, I was going to enjoy this.

"Wrong for whom, Daddy? Who's going to criticize us? Who's going to say anything to us? Oh, if you don't want to, Daddy, that's another thing."

"Well, then I don't want to." But he did not look into my eyes when he said it, and I reached out with my other hand and gently lifted his chin. I kissed his mouth, tenderly, and he let me.

"Daddy."

"Sweetheart, you're just a child. You don't know what you're saying..."

"I'm nineteen, Daddy, and more than that, I've been surviving all alone out here in the Wastes without you. Daddy, I know what I want. You're the only man for me. I came for you because my life isn't complete without my Daddy. Please."

He looked up at me, a long slow look into my eyes. Hesitantly he reached up and cupped my face, his thumb stroking my cheekbone. I closed my eyes and turned my face into his hand, and as my fingers continued to explore his cock, I knew my panties were wet.

"Sweetheart ... I just don't know ..."

I opened my eyes. "Then Daddy, let me decide. I love you too much and this is what I want, I swear." I leaned forward and kissed his mouth again. Only this time, I let my tongue slip out, ever so slightly. I heard him audibly groan as I ran my tongue across his warm lips.

"Open your mouth, Daddy. I've been wanting to kiss you for real for so long."

He was almost in a trance now as he opened his lips slightly, and I slipped my tongue into his mouth. I moved my hands and put them around his neck, and let myself slide forward until my crotch was directly over daddy's cock. I could feel the heat of him through his clothes and my skimpy shorts as I kissed Daddy the way I had always wanted to. After a few seconds, I felt his arms close around me.

I kissed him thoroughly, tasting his sweet mouth and exploring it. I nibbled his mouth and heard an audible, soft groan from him as I let my sex rub against him. He responded to me immediately, pressing his cock against me.

"Honey ..."

"Daddy, hush." I took one of his hands and slid it into my shirt. "I want to feel you touch me, Daddy. I feel safe when you touch me, like no one else makes me feel."

I let my mouth slide across his face, to his cheeks, his fevered brow, to his ear, where I nibbled. His hand moved slowly but steadily upwards and finally slid up to my breast, and then over it. I felt his palm against my erect nipple, and I sighed deeply and rubbed against it.

"Oh, Daddy...I've been dreaming of this since forever."

"Sweetheart, you've grown into such a beautiful woman. I can't help it, I've thought of you too, though I always drowned the thought."

"Not I, Daddy." I sat back on his lap, and slowly pulled my shirt off, exposing myself to him. "I have wanted you for a long, long time, even before I was aware of it."

He couldn't seem to take his eyes off my breasts. I wasn't big, but I thought they were cute and perky. I didn't hesitate but gently removed his hand and sat up, pressing my breasts into his face. "Daddy ... please ..."

I didn't have to say anything, though. Daddy seemed to have lost the last of his inhibitions and I gasped as his mouth closed around one of my nipples. He suckled on it eagerly, and his hands dropped to my lower back, and then to my bottom. I moaned softly, and he seemed to take it as encouragement, for I felt him shift and one of his hands slipped around between my legs.

He hesitantly cupped my pussy, but I had no such qualms, and immediately sank into his hand, rubbing against him. I knew he could feel my wetness - I was practically soaking my shorts.

Suddenly he pulled me down fully into his lap and, putting his arms around me, stood up with me. He lifted my face to his and kissed my mouth, hard, invading it with his tongue. My legs were wrapped around his waist, and he turned for the stairs and headed up.

"Stay, Dog," I said, and Dog lay down obediently on the couch. I turned back to Daddy.

"Where are we going, Daddy?" I whispered.

"To your bed, love."

"Mmmm, I like that idea."

He smiled at me as he mounted the stairs. His hand was under my bottom and I squirmed against him, incredibly turned on.

In the bedroom he laid me down gently on my back, and for a moment, sat on the edge of the bed. He looked down at me gravely.

"Sweetheart ... I just need to be sure that this is what you want. I don't want you to regret any of this."

"I know, Daddy. This is what I want. This is everything I want."

He smiled briefly. "Good. It's what I want, too. But sweetheart ... you tell me the instant you want me to stop, and I will. OK?"

I simply nodded.

He stood up, and pulled his shirt over his head. I admired my dad's body, lean and muscular from hard living. I reached out with one foot and ran it down his chest, and he caught it and kissed it - and then slipped my big toe into his mouth. I gasped as he bit it ever so gently.

"Your daddy still knows more about the world than you do, silly girl. You play the tease. Don't think I haven't seen you."

I blushed. "Daddy! Why didn't you say anything? I was trying so hard to get your attention."

He sat on the bed next to me, and ran his big hands up my belly.

"What was I going to say, darling? I should have stopped you, but I wasn't sure."

"Oh, Daddy." I caught his hands and drew him down to me. He came, willingly enough, and I kissed him again. "I'm glad you didn't stop me."

"I should have. Darling, I never want to hurt you."

I looked at him very, very seriously. "Then, Daddy? Don't."

He inhaled deeply, and nodded, once, firmly. His hand, which had still been idly playing with one of my nipples, began to slide down my belly. It was my turn to inhale sharply, as his fingers slipped easily beneath the waistband of my shorts, and ran over my mound. I kept myself trimmed neatly down there, after my first lover had suggested it, and Daddy ran his fingers through my soft hair.

"Sweetheart?" he whispered softly, in my ear.

"Yes, Daddy?" I responded faintly, as his fingers were now sliding over my sex itself, over my slippery opening, and teasing me gently.

"Have you ever been with a man?"

I met eyes with him. He looked genuinely curious. I nodded, breathlessly. "Twice."

"Really?"

"Yes, Daddy. Are you angry?"

He looked confused, then smiled. "Angry? No, dearest - I wanted to make sure you had had at least a chance experienced it with someone else first." He sighed. "You're so beautiful," he murmured, as his fingers brushed over my clit. I shivered all over, and involuntarily my hands, which had been at my sides, closed over his wrist. He smiled, and with his other hands, caught both of my wrists and moved them gently away. "Are you afraid now, my love?"

"Afraid, Daddy? Never. Just a little shy ..." and here I turned my face away.

His fingers continued maddeningly stroking my clit. "I want to see you naked, my love. Is that all right?"

I nodded.

He slid his hand out of my pants and I reluctantly let him go. It had felt too good. But he hooked his fingers into the top of my shorts, and drew them down. I lifted my hips and then my feet, and he tossed the shorts on the floor. He shifted so he was also on the bed, and, gripping my ankles gently, he spread my legs so my feet were on the bed on either side of him.

Elenia26
Elenia26
221 Followers