Rescuing Daddy Dearest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Elenia26
Elenia26
223 Followers

I was totally exposed and still feeling a little shy, and as Daddy looked down at me, I looked back up at him with large eyes and worry but I needn't have been concerned, though, for he smiled, lovingly, and began running his hands up my long legs.

"When did my little girl grow up so beautiful?"

"Daddy ..."

He moved up, between my legs, and placed his hand, palm down, onto my mound. I felt his thumb find my opening, and he began stroking it, feeling my wetness.

Outside, the sun was setting, and the room was growing dim. I was surrounded by cold metal walls but it didn't seem to matter one bit. I was warm and safe in my daddy's arms, and the loving and fond look he was giving me made everything go away.

He stroked my clit with his thumb, and I closed my eyes, feeling the rough calluses on his hand. His other hand came up to my breast, and I felt his hand cover it.

I felt the hand that was between my legs turn, and his finger pressed against me. Slowly, he began sliding it into me - I was wet and slick, so it wasn't exactly difficult. His finger was cool and as he slid it all the way in I arched my back in pleasure and moaned.

"Oh, Daddy ..."

"Hush, child," he whispered, and next thing, I felt him shift position and then I felt his mouth press over my clit.

I was stunned but I hardly had time to think about it, as his finger began to move in me and his tongue snaked over my clit. I jumped, and my hands went immediately to his hair and curled around in it. His one finger became two as he penetrated me with another, and he began to slide his fingers in and out of me, gently at first, while he stroked my clit with his tongue and tasted my fluids.

His tongue was making my knees weak and my back arch. He did not hurry, like the other two men I had been with, but took his time, tracing my shape, and working his fingers in and out of me. The wet noises coming from my cunt and my moans were the only noise in the room.

I rubbed against his face and felt myself building to an orgasm. My fingers tightened around his hair, and I pulled him down closer to me. And as I came closer ... suddenly ... Daddy stopped.

"Daddy!" I whimpered. I heard him chuckle.

"Kids are always in a hurry. Have patience, princess."

He blew gently on my clit, cooling me down a bit, but keeping his fingers gently moving inside me. When I was no longer on the verge, he put his mouth back to me, and began tasting me again. And again, when I built up, he stopped again.

He did this twice more, until I was literally digging my nails into his shoulders. "Please, Daddy," I begged. He raised his head enough to plant a kiss on my mound, and murmured, "I love you so much, sweetie," and then he buried his face in me. He wrapped his mouth around my clit, and began working his fingers in and out of me roughly, truly finger-fucking me. My very own Daddy, my personal hero, was making love to me, and if everything else hadn't already done it, this last thought brought me over the edge, and I cried out as I came, hard, my whole body tense, Daddy holding me tightly, and his two fingers curled inside of me firmly. He did not move away from me until I had worn myself out and collapsed back onto the bed, and relaxed my death grip on his hand.

Only then did Daddy gently withdraw his fingers from me. I felt him move up my body and lay on top of me - I felt his cold belt buckle against my belly - and his mouth met mine in a dirty, messy kiss. His face was covered with my wetness, and I wantonly kissed him back, tasting myself on his tongue.

He lifted his head back and smiled down at me, and I blushed but smiled back. "Daddy... I love you."

"And I love you too, sweetie."

I slipped my hand between us and gripped his cock through his pants; he was hard as steel and I was aching to feel it inside me. I slid both my hands to his belt buckle and began undoing it. He sat back a little to give me room, and soon enough I had it open. I opened the button, and then the fly - he was wearing boxers underneath, and, my eyes still on his, I found the opening and slipped my hand inside and wrapped my small hand around his cock. Now it was his turn to groan, sit back on his haunches, and close his eyes.

I slid my legs out from under him and sat up. I knelt in front of him. "Daddy, sit up, please." He did so, and I gently pulled his pants down from his waist, along with his shorts, revealing his erect cock.

Daddy's hair on his head was a darker blonde than mine, and his hair here was no exception - sort of a dirty blonde, and very soft, as I found as I ran my hands through it. I didn't wait a moment but leaned forward and kissed the tip of his cock.

"Baby," he groaned, pleadingly, and I obeyed the silent request. I gently pushed Daddy back onto his haunches, and took his cock into my mouth. He moaned, as I tasted his sweet skin, and let myself slide down onto him. Daddy's cock tasted sweet to me, and I put my hands on his thighs and shifted position so I was half lying against him, and joyfully sucked and nibbled.

I let my mouth slide up and down him and I felt him gather my hair and pull it back, and then he began to guide me, teaching me how he liked it, what he liked. I moved further down the length of him each time until finally I felt my forehead press against his belly. I let myself slide up and down his length, my tongue swirling, tasting his sweet flesh.

"Oh, baby. I want to be in you. I don't think I can wait any longer."

I pulled back, letting him slide out of my mouth, and looked up at him, my eyes large. "Anything you want, Daddy."

He laid me back again, gently, and got out of bed long enough to let his pants and shorts drop the rest of the way off his legs. Fully naked now, I admired him - Daddy was still lean, even at his age, and less skinny. Being with me for a month had covered his ribs a little better now. His legs were strong and muscular. My Daddy was extremely handsome.

He moved back between my legs, and leaned forward until he was laying on over me. I felt his erect cock against my thigh as he took me in his arms. He held my head as he kissed me again, thoroughly, and then lifted my hips.

"Last time, honey. Are you sure?"

In answer I reached between us and gripped his cock, guiding it towards my slick opening. He smiled. "I love you so much, honey," and pressed against me.

I moved my hands to his shoulders as he began to enter me. It had been a long time, and I was tight, but so eager. I gripped his shoulders and he eased into me, slowly, inch by inch. I tilted my head back, and Daddy kissed and nibbled at my throat, until I felt him seat against me firmly.

"Daddy," I whispered, feeling completely full. His eyes met mine as he began to move. I felt him, inside of me, filling me up, and I arched my back and began to move my hips with him. I tightened my cunt around him and Daddy groaned.

"Baby, you know this is wrong on so many levels."

I looked into his face - though he was saying it was wrong, I could tell it was really turning him on. I laced my fingers around his neck and gave him my best little girl look. "Daddy, I'm your little girl. Your little baby girl."

"Sweetheart ..." his mouth met mine in a fierce kiss and he began to increase his tempo, moving faster in me now.

The thought came into my mind that the very same cock that was fucking me was the one that had made me, nigh twenty years ago. The one that had fucked my mommy and made me.

"Daddy, your cock feels so nice...I love you in me, Daddy."

"I can't believe you're talking to your Daddy like that and I can't believe I like it ... oh, Kyra ..." He lifted my hips up and lifted himself onto his knees, and began to thrust into me quicker now. I put my hands on the bed and arched back against him, and moved my hips in time with him, and he gripped my hips and I felt his hand drop to my clit .... he began stroking it, roughly, and suddenly he looked down at me and, with a slightly playful smile, said, "Little girl, you are seriously misbehaving ...." just the way he used to when I was in trouble. Well, that just brought it all back to me, that I was being fucked so thoroughly by my Daddy.

I put my arms around his neck and pulled myself up and his arms went tightly around me, so I was almost completely off the bed, and finally he lifted me into his lap as he sat back on his haunches, still bouncing me up and down on his cock. I felt one of his hands drop to my ass, and suddenly I felt his finger against my asshole and then I felt it work its way in. That was the last final straw and I grabbed the back of his neck and arched my back and cried out, "Daddy!" as I came, convulsing around him. My spasming pussy drove him over the edge, as he came also, pounding into me and filing me up with his come. His face was in my breasts as we both moaned, wrapped up in each other's sweaty bodies.

Slowly he began to let me down, and eventually we ended up on the bed, entwined in each other's arms. It was the most intense orgasm I had ever had. One of my two previous lovers had told me once that the female orgasm was mostly mental, and now I believed him. Being fucked by my Daddy was like no other experience I had ever had.

He was the first to stir, and I felt him lift my head and look down at my face. My eyes were closed, but I smiled as I felt his hand on my fevered brow, caressing my hair out of my eyes. The movement was so tender and reminded me so much of when I was sixteen and sick and Daddy took care of me that I felt a few tears run out of my eyes at the thought of what I had almost lost.

"Did I hurt you?" His voice was soft and husky and when I opened my eyes he was looking down at me with incredible tenderness in his eyes.

"Oh, Daddy, not at all. I loved every second of it."

He smiled with not a little relief.

A thought occurred to me.

"Daddy, we didn't use a condom."

He looked at me, surprised, and then laughed. "No need to worry there, sweetheart. After you were born - so small and helpless you were - I was determined to give you all of my attention and love. I was in Rivet City then, as you've no doubt discovered from my holotapes. Well, I had a vasectomy while I was there. And I can assure you, you needn't worry about anything like that."

I smiled happily. "Me neither, Daddy. I was always very careful." I made a face. "I didn't think I was exactly ready to have a baby out here, all alone. I don't know how you did it, Daddy. But I know now why you went into the Vault."

He was still running his fingers through my hair, and he had a faraway look as he answered. "I did it with your mother's blessing, and, well, I had a bright, clever little girl."

I reached up and caressed his cheek.

"Daddy. You must miss Mommy terribly."

"I do, sweetheart. But you make me so very happy. And you're my entire life. Now." He kissed my forehead. "Sleep. Daddy will look out for you."

And I did.

I awoke, sometime in the night, gasping. I quickly realized that my legs were spread wide open and Daddy had slid two fingers inside me, and was finger-fucking me. His mouth was on my nipple. He must have been playing with my body for a long time, for when I was safely at home, I slept soundly. I was soaking wet and very near an orgasm again, and as Daddy bit my nipple gently, I did indeed come, crying out in the night.

"I'm sorry, baby, you just looked so incredibly hot, laying there, naked," he murmured. He turned me away from him, and, both of us lying on our sides; he began to enter my pussy from behind. His hand was on the back of my neck, firm but gentle, and I was angled well away from him, so entering my slick pussy was actually pretty easy. He began fucking me, and not gently, in this position.

I was still only half-awake and conscious of being thoroughly fucked. I put my hands on the wall and let him drive into me.

This fuck was fast and furious and I could hear Daddy grunting as he used my pretty little body. I loved the thought of that, and reached down and began rubbing my own clit, in time with his strokes. It didn't take very much for either of us until he came again, filling me again. His furious pounding drove me over the edge this time and I whimpered into the wall.

Daddy slowly withdrew from me, leaving a sticky trail on my thighs, and wrapped his body around me, pulling me close. "I don't think I ever want to let go of you, baby."

I snuggled down happily into his arms, satiated and safe. "I don't want you to, Daddy."

And I fell back asleep.

And yet, I was awakened by Daddy again. This time when I awoke it was a different and yet similar feeling - my legs were over Daddy's shoulders, and Daddy's face was buried between my legs. His tongue gently swirled around me, cleaning his own come off me, and arousing. My clit was already swollen but instead of his fingers inside me it was his tongue, darting back and forth and penetrating me.

I curled my fingers in his hair again, and as I felt his finger begin to work its way up my ass, I thought that life from now, even in the ruined remains of the world, would be much, much better.

Elenia26
Elenia26
223 Followers