Rescuing Dianne

Story Info
Her Husband wants her to screw a stranger.
4.4k words
4.39
126.4k
14
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/14/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sitting in the bar of the Hilton killing time before turning in. I had to pee and went to the men's room. The nearest was just out in the lobby and around the corner.

I noticed a couple talking as I passed by. The woman was very attractive. I heard her say, "I don't think I can do this. Please don't make me do it."

I heard him say she had to obey him.

I did my duty and returned to my seat at the bar. After about five minutes the woman I had passed in the lobby sat down beside me in the bar. She smiled at me and I felt a tingle run down my spine. Damn, she was a knockout. She was really beautiful when she smiled. She was about five two and maybe one hundred and ten pounds. Lovely tits. She told me she was from out of town and was spending the night at the Hilton. I said I was doing exactly the same thing. I was just killing time before going to my lonely bed.

She grinned, "Me too. They have a jukebox. Would you like to dance?"

"I would love to dance with you." I said. We walked to the Jukebox and looked at the selections. I looked at my change and picked out five quarters and handed hem to her. She smiled and started picking out songs. From what I could see she picked out all slow romantic songs.

I followed her to the dance floor and she stepped into my arms. On the first dance I kept a little air between us. On the next dance she was pressed against me, her head on my shoulder. Near the end of the song she was really pushing against me. Her leg was between mine. I knew she had to feel my arousal. When the last of our songs played and a rap tune came on and we grinned at each other and went to the bar. I asked if she wanted a drink and she said she did. I placed our order with the waitress; and suggested we move to a table or booth. While we waited I told her my name was David Foster. She said her name was Dianne Sturgis. I pointed to the ring on her finger, "You are married I see." She laughed and said, "Not tonight. How about you?"

"No, not anymore." Our drinks came and we moved to a booth. She drank hers right down. A slow song started and I led her out on the floor again. She had both arms around my neck this time. Her body was glued to mine. I ran my hands down and felt her sweet ass. Nice and firm, I could feel the toned muscles move as she danced.

We went back to the booth and talked about the foods and wines we liked. She kissed me and she probed my mouth with her little tongue. Wow! I looked in her eyes and said, "Honey, one more kiss like that and I'll throw you over my shoulder and carry you to my room." She giggled and said, "Really." Then she kissed me again the same way.

I smiled, "Shall we go to my room?"

"No, we will go to my room if you want. I have to tell you something first though."

"What is that?"

"My husband has to go with us. He won't bother you. He says he won't say a word, he just wants to watch."

"You have to be kidding me Dianne? He must be nuts. No other man would touch you if you were mine. I would want you all to myself."

"Thank you for saying that David. Thank you very much."

"I do want to make love to you. I want you any way I can get you."

"You really know how to get a girl all hot and bothered."

"Do you really live out of town?"

"Yes we live in Ocala, Florida, actually in a little town called Eureka."

"You are kidding, I live five miles from there."

"Really, wonderful. Maybe we can.. No I can't do that."

"I will go to the library every day it is open next week. I will be there for an hour starting at one. Can you make that?"

"Yes I can if I want to. Let me think about it."

I stood up and said, "Lets go to your room. OK?"

She nodded and stood up. I followed her toward the door. As we entered the lobby a tall guy followed us to the elevator. The three of us were the only ones in the elevator. He held out his hand. "I'm Tom, Dianne's husband."

I shook his hand and didn't say anything. He was sort of strange looking. He didn't look clean like the girl did.

We waited while he opened the door with his key card. We entered and Tom took off his jacket and walked to the easy chair across the room from the bed. Dianne turned to me and pulled my jacket off my shoulders. She placed it carefully over the back of a straight chair. I was unbuttoning my shirt and she unbuckled my pants while I pulled the shirt off. She slid my pants to my feet and then looked up at me while she pulled my boxers down behind them.

She gasped as my penis jumped out. He was fully erect and a thick, heavy ten inches long. She placed both hands around it and looked up at me with a big smile. She turned and looked at her husband and smiled at him as she held my cock up in her two little hands. I turned and sat on the bed.

She stepped away and started unbuttoning her blouse. I knew she was wearing a bra from feeling it as we had danced. It was a white lace bra and very sheer. She looked in my eyes as she reached behind and unfastened the hooks. She held the cups in place with one arm then smiled and pulled the cups off her breasts. The bra was superfluous. Her breasts were magnificent. Perfectly shaped with no discernable sag. Her nipples were long, thick and very erect. I knew I would love sucking on them. She pulled the waist of her skirt around and undid a button and slid the zipper down. The skirt pooled around her shoes. She wore white lace boy cut panties. The gusset looked as if it were soaked. She stepped out of the skirt then bent over and picked it up, placing it on the chair.

She turned away from me and hooked her thumbs in the top of the panties she pulled them down while looking over her shoulder at me. She stood erect and looked at her husband. He smiled and winked at her. She said, "Are you sure?" He nodded.

She turned to me and grinned knowing her husband couldn't see her face. She took two steps toward me and between my legs. She pulled my head between her breasts. I turned and caught a nipple and sucked it in hard. My hands caressed her bare ass. It was smooth and firm. Perfect. The other nipple was as tasty as the first. She moaned and pushed me back on the bed. I moved to the center of the bed and she was on top of me in a flash. I spread my legs and she slipped between them.

She moved up and kissed me. We explored each other's mouths with our tongues. She bit gently on my lower lip and pulled on it then let it go and caught it with her lips and sucked on it. I pulled her up and found her nipples with my mouth. OH! Yes! They were very sweet tasting. They felt delightful too. She moaned softly. I flipped her over on her back and rolled between her spread legs. I kissed my way down her chest and had my way with her lovely tities. I played with them for a long time. She mewed and purred the whole time.

It was time to move on. I kissed on down her belly to her smooth shaven mound. It was so soft and smooth I just had to lick every speck of the mound. I forced my tongue between he outer lips and found the inner lips. They were fragile delicate little lips. I sucked as much as I could into my mouth while my tongue swirled around and between them.

I spread then gently with my thumbs and licked them with my tongue flat. I licked up to her little clit and sucked it hard for just a second then trailed my flat tongue down between her lips to her love hole. It was wet and juicy. She tasted sweet and her juice had a little tartness to it. I loved her little pussy until she was moaning loud and jerking around. She began mumbling something I couldn't understand. She held my face to her pussy only moving it an inch or so for a long time. She pulled me upward.

I felt her legs spread more and more. I felt my hard cock hit her pussy. I reached down and raised her ass until my cock head was pressed against her opening. I pressed forward and a couple of inches slipped inside her. She pulled me against her body as hard as she could. She yelled, "Yes, Oh! God yes, I love your cock. Go deeper, Yeah! Just like that. Wonderful, super good. Oh, Wow! This is unbelievable. Fuck me faster, yes, yes that is the way. Do me! Do me harder! FUCK MEEEEEEE!" I couldn't last any longer, I said, "Dianne, I am cumming now." I lost it I felt so good.

I heard something and looked over to see the door close. Her husband was gone. I kissed her lips softly again and again. She looked in my eyes and smiled. We lay still for a while until I felt my cock growing inside her. She looked at me and smiled. "Do you have some place we can go near the Fort McCoy library?"

"Yes sweetheart I sure do. Are you sure you want to do that?"

"Yes, dear man, you have LOVED me, not just fucked me. Not even my husband has done that before. I know I will need it again and again. Will you be there?"

"Nothing will keep me away from you my love. NOTHING!"

The room door opened and we both looked at her husband. He smiled, "That was great, you guys really got it on. I enjoyed watching that."

Dianne smiled at him, "Tom, we are not finished yet, we are going to rest a bit for now, why don't you rest on the couch?"

I fell asleep and was awakened by a warm wet mouth on my cock.

I could hear Tom snoring on the couch. I pulled her up over me until she was sitting on my face. I could taste my cum from earlier. I dug a few clumps of my sperm out of her pussy with my tongue. She shivered with delight and twisted around until she was in the famous 69 position. She was cumming continuously now and I held off.

I rolled off of her and moved around and back behind her. I licked her little puckered hole. I inserted my tongue as far as I could. I plunged it in and out. She moaned. I got her as wet as I could. I pressed my cock into her pussy and stroked in and out, then I took it in my hand and pressed it against her anus. I whispered for her to relax. She did, and my cock slipped in several inches. I remained still, and then she pressed back against me. I went deeper and deeper. It felt right so I started a deep hard thrusting in and out. She moaned softly and buried her face in her pillow. I could faintly hear her saying, yes! Yes! And stuff like that. Her ass really felt good, tight and very hot. I pulled all most out and then dropped a mouthful of saliva down on my cock and slid back in, Oh! That was even better. I made long slow strokes hoping to extend the pleasure. It didn't work at all. I shot ropes of cum in her ass. She looked back over her shoulder and smiled at me. She whispered, "You took my cherry back there. I loved it" I pulled out of her and flopped down beside her. She leaned over and kissed me. It was a sweet and loving kiss. She held my face and looked into my eyes. "You are the best ever. Take me home with you."

"What about him?"

"Do you think he will care? How can he love me and force me to do these things. I don't understand that. I really don't. I was going to run away tonight, then I met you, you are completely different. I could easily love and respect you."

"Do you really mean that?"

"Yes, I will go with you. I can't be any worse off. He will give me to somebody with AIDS sooner or later. I can't do it again."

"We will have to be really quiet while you get your things together."

She dressed and smiled at me. She only had a little overnight case. I was dressed and we walked past him to the door. I watched him as I eased the door open. We went to the elevator and went to the top floor. When the elevator stopped the door opened and revealed another door. I entered my keycard and the door slid open. We were in the foyer of the presidential suite. She looked at me,

"This is your room?" I smiled and took her bag and her hand and led her to the master bedroom. I led her though the room and to the bathroom. I put her case on the dressing table. I turned her to me and asked, "Don't you think you would feel better after a bath or shower?"

She grinned, "God, thank you. I am a mess. Your stuff is leaking out of me. I really need a shower."

I smiled, "I would love to join you. We are in no hurry; I don't think Tom will find us here. And I am paid through tomorrow night."

"Yes, I would love the company." She slipped out of her clothes and carefully hung them in the closet. I stripped and threw my stuff on the floor. She promptly picked it all up and straightened it out and hung it up. She smiled gently, "Just because you are in a hurry is no reason to not care for your things."

"I laughed and pulled her into my arms, "I am taking care of my most important thing right now. I need to clean you up."

She looked at me and said, "David, that is very sweet." Tears ran from her eyes. "No body ever thought I was important before."

"You have been hanging around the wrong people. They have to be deaf, dumb and blind. You are very beautiful, sexy, sweet and smart. A very desirable woman." She stared at me. She sniffled and buried her head on my shoulder. I gently put my arms around her and held her. I was standing holding a nude beautiful woman in my arms. The inevitable happened.

She looked quickly up at me. She stepped back and looked down and gawked at my erection. I said, "Well, what do you expect, you do that to me."

She dropped to her knees and took him in her hands. She looked up again, "Oh! He is so beautiful. I love him. He is BIG too." I stepped around her and started the shower. I lifted her to her feet and kissed her, "Come on, girl last one in is a rotten egg." She stepped in the shower. She looked around, "This shower is huge. The whole place is huge, you must be rich to be able to afford this."

"No sweetie, I am giving a series of talks at Georgia Tech. They are paying for this."

"Oh! Are you a professor or something?"

"No, I am a engineer. I developed some new techniques for using a computer program I wrote. Basically you feed the blueprints and specifications for a project into the computer and it kicks out a construction estimate including costs for labor and materials. It makes a construction schedule on a day-by-day plan telling what needs to be accomplished each day. It is very accurate. Construction people are coming from all over the world to hear me.

I am single and live in the woods in a mobile home on fifty acres. I have an office building right there too. I employ thirty people there. Now tell me about you."

"Nothing interesting to tell like your story. Very conservative parents raised me. They arranged my marriage to Tom. I never met him until the day we were married. He is a truck driver and we have only been married less than a year. He makes me dress in old long dresses or overalls and bulky tops with no underwear. I have one nice outfit, the one I wore tonight. I love to dance but have never been able to do it much because my parents didn't believe in it. I dance by myself while he is working. I love watching TV because we never had one at home. Tom never gives me any money. He buys everything and brings it home. Once a month he will take me to Wal-Mart and give me ten dollars to spend on myself. He rarely speaks to me at home. I get very lonesome.

I had the best time of my life tonight with you. Please take me home with you, please. I am a good cook; I can raise most of our food in a garden with enough leftover for you to sell. I keep a neat and very clean house. I will work hard for you. I don't cost very much to keep. I hate Tom, and I won't ever go back. He beats me if I don't please him. Anything is a reason for a beating. This is the second time he has had me do this. The first time, last night, it didn't work. The guy I picked out was too shy and backed out at the last second."

"I want you to just think about me. We will worry about your problems tomorrow. I know he cannot get to this suite. He probably doesn't know it exists."

"If he doesn't find me tonight he will just sit in the lobby in the morning and wait for us to leave."

"There is a rear elevator from here to the private garage that goes with it. Did he drive you up here or fly?"

"We drove."

"Good I flew up and I'll call in the morning and get a ticket for you. My car is in the airport at home." The shopping is better here so I will take you shopping before we go."

"OH! David, you don't have to do that. Just take me to Wal-Mart; I'll be fine. I just need shorts and a top."

"Girl, don't be silly, you need everything, a couple nice outfits, several shorts and a bunch of tops, shoes, jeans, underwear and night gowns."

She started sniffling; she looked at him and started crying. "It's too much." She said.

He laughed, "You will have to pay me back, look at all the money I'll save when I fire the cleaning lady and the cook."

"Oh! I can do that. I feel better now."

David got up and turned out all the lights except a night light in the bathroom. They got in bed and he pulled her to him. She snuggled up to him and he kissed her fore head. She lifted up and kissed his lips, "Thank you for a lovely night David, thank you so much."

They had a room service breakfast and then went shopping. He did as he said. He bought her a new wardrobe from the skin out. He bought her a beige pants suit and a brown blouse and shoes. She looked classy and elegant. The hurried to the ten thirty lecture he had to give. He sat her in the back of the hall. After the talk they had time for lunch then he returned and gave his last lecture. When they were through he took her to a salon that was highly recommended by a lovely and beautifully dressed and coiffed Administrator at the college. She had the works, a complete makeover.

Then they went to Wal-Mart and got her a lot of things she needed. Suit cases, make-up case toothpaste and brush. Lots of things a lady needs to be comfortable were added to the growing heap of her new possessions. They bought a foot locker to put most of her things in for the flight back. He had only a small overnighter and a garment bag so they wouldn't be overweight. That evening he had her put on a basic little black dress and black stockings with black strappy shoes. He took her out to a nice restaurant for dinner and dancing. He was pleased she had a smile on her beautiful face the whole time.

He enjoyed being with her and was very surprised by some of the questions she asked about his lectures. The questions showed she understood the basic thrust of his talks. She left him sitting at the table while she went to the ladies room. He watched her as she crossed the room on her way back to the table. She was simply stunning. She walked in an erect and confident manner that jolted him. Her face was calm and serene until she was about ten feet from the table. Then her face lit up in a huge loving smile that sent a shiver to his toes. He was very proud to stand and hold her chair for her. She was easily the most attractive lady in the place.

A band started to play and he escorted her out on the floor. They danced well together. He felt her make a few mistakes and he covered for her. A faster tune was played next and she laughed and led him back to the table. They weren't there but a minute when a man asked her to dance. She leaned to David and hugged his arm; she smiled up at the man and said, "No thank you, I have a partner for the evening." Half a dozen more men tried with no better success.

After a few more dances he asked her what she wanted to do. Would she like to go to a nightclub for more dancing? She looked in his eyes and she said she was ready to go home with him. "I just want to be alone with you David."

When they reached the suite she said she was going to take off her make-up off and clean her face. He fixed each of them an after dinner drink and sat and watched the news. He heard her come out of the bathroom and looked back at her. She laughed and ran and jumped in his lap. She was adorable in a sexy little pink baby doll gown. She smelled delightful as she kissed his lips. She put her arms around his neck and said, "This is where I want to be. This is perfect." He buried his nose in her hair, "I love the perfume you have on. I really love it."

12