Rescuing Dianne Ch. 02

Story Info
Dianne's Dream comes true.
7.1k words
4.64
34k
8
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/14/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The reader should read RESCUING DIANNE before reading this part in order to understand the plot. GE286

I awoke and saw Dianne watching me as I napped on the plane back to Ocala. She looked so sweet and childlike as she smiled. She said she couldn't believe how much she liked me. She said she felt I really liked her and even more important, I respected her too. She really wanted to kiss me again.

She was a bit frightened. She had bet her life on the impression she got of me. That I was honest, truthful, kind and gentle. She was afraid we would somehow run into Tom, her husband. She wiped her eyes and looked at me and saw I was watching her. I softly smiled, "Having second thoughts? I'll get you back to him if that is what you want."

"No, I would just have to run again. I won't go back to him. Are you thinking you made a mistake?"

"Heck, no! I just want you to be happy. I love it when you smile."

She looked into my eyes and smiled. "I like you a lot. Please forgive me. I am still a little nervous."

"Dianne, I don't blame you, you are going into unfamiliar territory, and you don't know what you are getting into. You just have to trust me. To be honest with you I don't trust myself! I must confess that I am desperate to make love to you again. I will not touch you again though."

"What?"

"Well, I might ask for a little kiss or two. But I don't want to frighten you, I want you to think out what you want to do."

"Can I just stay with you a while and try and work things out?"

"Sure girl, I would love that. I think it would be hard for your husband, Tom, to recognize you with you now with your blond hair." Her smile sent a tingle down my spine. She said, "I love the way I look. It is completely different." She was so damned beautiful when she smiled I felt as if my heart stopped for a few seconds.

We talked about the things we each liked to do. She had really never done very much. Her wants and wishes were quite simple. She wanted a man she could love and who would love her and treat her well. She wanted to care for him and keep a clean pleasant home for him and to bear him healthy children. She had no real desires except to please her man.

I looked at her and she smiled at me. She put her hand on my hand, "Tell me what you want from life. What makes you happy?"

"I don't really know. The happiest I have ever been in my whole life has been the time I have been with you. I never realized until just this minute that I was really never truly happy before I met you. She stared into my eyes. I saw a tear well up in her eye and run down her cheek. I caught it on my finger and tasted it. It was salty.

"Dianne, please don't cry. I hate it when you cry. I forbid it. No more crying. Understand?"

"I am crying because you make me happy. I can't help it. OK? Just talk to me. Tell me what you like to do for fun. Hunting, fishing, dancing, movies or what?"

"Mostly I have just worked. I enjoy that a lot sometimes. But I have always wanted someone to share things with. Someone who would enjoy some of the things I have wanted to do but are not fun by yourself. I have wanted to travel a little and see new places, but that is not fun by yourself."

She looked very seriously at me, "I would love to do those things with you."

I just had to kiss her again. Her lips parted and our tongues played and explored. Now that was what I called some real fun. We were kissing when I felt a tap on my shoulder. "Pardon me, Sir, but you must fasten your seat belts for landing now."

I left her standing with her trunk and our other bags on the sidewalk while I went and got my vehicle from long term parking. She smiled when I stopped beside her. We loaded every thing up and were on our way. I turned off the main road and traveled for several miles on a narrow blacktop road. We came to a sign that said FOSTER at a driveway. I turned in and we drove through a thickly wooded area. Then we were parking in the carport of a nice house. It was well maintained and neat and clean. She got out and I took her hand. She looked all around. "This is lovely," she remarked. I led her to a door and unlocked it. I led her inside. It was cool and pleasant. We were in a utility room with a washer, dryer and a large sink. It opened into a large kitchen. She walked in and slowly turned and looked at everything. "This is just beautiful, just like a house on TV. You have everything. Everything."

I led her into the dinning room, the family room, and then into the master bedroom. She stood and slowly looked around. "Wow! This is bigger than our whole house at home." She wandered around and looked in the dressing room with its twin vanities and ladies dressing/makeup table with a large mirror surrounded by lights.

I watched her walk slowly into the bath area; she looked at the large whirlpool tub. She opened the shower stall. She shook her head. I followed her back into the bedroom and pressed a button on the wall and a wall covered with drapes slowly opened revealing a screened in pool and patio. She turned and walked to me and looked up into my eyes. "You told me you had a country house on fifty acres. This house is magnificent. It is just like a home in House and Garden Magazine."

I put my hands on her shoulders, "Do you like it?"

"Like it? I just can't believe this place. How much more is there?"

"Well there are two more bedrooms with baths and a guest suite with a parlor and bath. There are lots of things to see. We have been building on this house for five years. It is very nearly done."

"Who is we?"

"Bill, my contractor and I. Come on, let's haul our bags in from the car. I have a dolly and we can make it in one trip." She followed me and we unloaded everything onto the dolly and I pushed it to the Master suite.

I took her by her hand and led her to the dressing room and showed her the walk in ladies closet. She looked at me, "This is a closet?"

"Yep! Your closet if you want it. You can have any bedroom in the house. Your choice."

"Davie, I am so in awe of this house I don't know what to say. I was expecting a small one or two bedroom house. I was planning on sleeping in the same room with you. I think that is what I want to do now. If I took another room I might get lost and never find my way back."

"I prayed you would make that choice."

"I would get very lonesome and have to hunt for you."

I took both her hands in mine, "Dianne, I hope you will be happy here. If there is anything you want changed let me know. I really want you to be happy." Her arms slipped up around my neck. "David any girl would be very happy here. It is perfect." She pressed her lips to mine. She held me tight.

We changed into shorts and Ts and I helped her unpack. Every time I looked at her she was grinning as she opened a drawer or hung a skirt on a rack of skirt hangers, or a blouse on a blouse section. She had plenty room for every thing. There was a place for everything. She was finally finished and she grabbed my hand, "I want to see the kitchen. It is so beautiful I may sleep in there on the floor." So spent an hour going through cupboards and drawers. She found and loved the walk-in pantry. She opened a cupboard expecting to find cook wear and found a refrigerator. I shower her that it was the vegetable refrigerator. I showed her the other refrigerator for meat and dairy items, and the other ones for drinks and leftovers. I showed her the huge freezer adjoining the pantry. I showed her the dishwasher and the large icemaker. There was a small breakfast nook in one wall. I sat her down and asked her what she wanted to cook for dinner. She looked at me and said, "David, I am just a little lost right now. Can you help me?"

I took her little hands and held them. "Sweetheart would you like to do what I do much of the time?"

"Yes?"

"Italian, Chinese, or a burger?"

"I love Chinese."

I reached for a menu from a holder on the wall. I handed it to her. She looked at it and grinned when she realized we were going to order from a restaurant. We sat in the family room and I taught her how to operate the TV while we waited for our dinner. She caught on quicker than I expected she would. I showed her the remote control for the fireplace and the A/C; it also opened the drapes and turned on the exterior lights. The patio lights came on and showed the waterfall and the foliage around the pool. She clapped her hands and said she couldn't wait to get me in the pool.

A voice announced we had a visitor and we went and got our meal. I gave the boy a nice tip. I was in a very good mood. After dinner Dianne wanted to go in the pool. I told her to go ahead and I would put things away and clean up. She started to cry. She said, "That is my job, I am sorry I just got so excited I forgot I live here too. I have to carry my own weight." We worked together and were done in a minute. I slapped her on the ass and said, last one in the pool is a rotten egg." I ran for the sliding glass door and pulled it open and she slipped right passed me and would have been away free if I hadn't grabbed at her. I caught her halter strap and it popped off. She didn't slow down and was in the water like a seal. She came up grinning. She held her hands up to me and I pulled her up and hugged her to me. Our lips met and her tongue slipped in my mouth. She pulled back and grinned at me, "Rotten egg, I think I love you." I stepped back and dropped my shorts and pulled my shirt over my head. She smiled and tugged her shorts off too. I held her close again and rubbed my hands all over her sweet body. I felt her little hand grasp my very hard penis. She gave him a hard squeeze and looked me in the eyes, "Last one in---" and she was gone. I entered the water right behind her and grabbed her and pulled her to the waterfall. The water splashed down on us very hard then we were in a little cave under the waterfall.

I held her tight against me and kissed her passionately. Her legs came up and wrapped around me. I slipped my arms under her legs and lifted her ass up on the coping of the pool. I buried my face between her legs and my mouth delighted in finding her slippery pussy lips. Her pussy was a little cold and rubbery but warmed up quickly. My tongue dove into her vagina and just went wild. I thought she was going to suffocate me but she saw me turning red and let go so I could get my breath.

She slipped back into the water and pulled her pussy down and over my cock. She wiggled herself down over him and wrapped her legs around me again. She ground her pelvis against mine pushing me further into her. She pressed her lips to mine talking all the time. I heard 'love you', 'fuck me', 'eat me' and other words that didn't register on my brain. She pushed back a little bit. "Lover, please finish me in bed. I need it real bad."

We ducked under the falling water and climbed out of the pool. She headed for our clothes. I told her we could get them in the morning, they were wet anyway. I led her into the door to the master bath and handed her a towel and started drying her with the towel I had. When we were dry I dimmed the lights and turned down the covers on the big bed. She giggled, "Don't let me get lost in here tonight."

"Sweetie there is no way you can get away from me tonight." She was crawling on the bed and I grabbed her from behind and shoved my cock right in her pussy to the hilt. She squealed and pushed back against me. "Harder, Faster" she yelled. "Yes Honey, I love that. I love the long slow strokes you do too! Oh! Yesssss! So good, so very goooood! I'm cumming NOW! Cum with me! OH! I feel you cumming inside me. I really, really love the way that feels." I slipped out of her and fell beside her. I rested a minute holding her, then slid down and rolled her on her back. I spread her legs and started cleaning her up with my mouth and tongue. I love to do that. She loves it too. When I had all my cum and her juices licked up she pulled me up and kissed me. She purred and said she really loved our taste mixed together.

I rolled over and got up. I got a dry heavy bath towel and put it in our wet spot. I locked up and set the alarm system with the remote and climbed in beside Dianne. She was already asleep. I wasn't far behind as she cuddled against me in her sleep. I woke up and looked at the clock. I smelled coffee and saw a cup on beside me on the night table. It was perfect, just the way I like it, she remembered. I slipped on some running shorts a T and some cross trainers.

I found my lover in the kitchen trying to figure out how to warn up some sweet rolls in the microwave. She was dressed the same as I was. She had a good memory, I had mentioned that at home I ran a couple of miles each morning. We each ate a sweet roll and I asked her if she wanted to run with me. She said she was still afraid to let me out of her sight and she would run if I took it easy on her."

I showed her the dirt path I ran on and we stretched out and got loose. We started off sort of slow. I told her to set a pace that was comfortable for her. Man! She took off and it took me half a mile to catch up with her. When I caught her she was striding easily and really covering some ground. I got my second wind at the mile mark and started pressing her a bit. She answered back and picked up the pace a little.

I was running as fast as I was comfortable with and let her get a little ahead. I felt her slowing a little more and knew she was starting to falter a little. I caught her and said, Slow down girl. Don't push too hard our first day. You are putting a hurting on this old man." She slacked off to a nice slow jog. Her Sports bra was wet but she was running along easily. I ran beside her. She smiled, "You are good."

"You too!"

We ran another hundred yards and I told her if we started walking we would cool out about right by the time we got to the house. That is what we did. When we got back We stretched out again. I said, "Dianne, I love having you run with me. Sometimes I really have to push myself to go out and do it. Some days I hate doing it. Some days I pray for rain. I think I will love it with you."

She laughed, "I was just thinking the same thing. I have never enjoyed a run before like I did that one. You are in great shape."

"Baby you are too. Your little buns are so cute working back and forth in those tight little runners I am afraid I will have to drop out with an erection." She giggled.

"If that happens give me a yell and I will stop and give you first aid."

"What is the treatment for a hard on?"

"A blow job of course."

"We may never make it around again."

She came over and pressed against me. She smiled, "It is so much fun being with you, I love it."

I looked at her, "I think I am in love with you girl."

She smiled, "I feel the same way."

We showered together and when we were dry she grabbed my cock. "Ok Davie, now it is time for first aid."

I just grinned happily. She pushed me on the side of the bed and dropped to her knees between my thighs. I was sitting a little too far back so I slid forward. She smiled up at me as she enveloped my cock with her sweet mouth. I was surprised she took him way down from the start. I felt the head of my penis hit the back of her throat. She gagged a bit and pulled back. She pulled all the way off of him. She smiled up at me again and licked slowly up the shaft to the crown. She pulled back again and grinned as a thick strand of saliva stretched between the crown of my cock and her sweet lips. She sucked the saliva in as she moved her mouth back over my cock. She moved up and down more rapidly over the top half of him now. Her hands followed her lips and spread gobs of saliva to coat the shaft. It was so slippery and slimy her hand glided over the skin of my rod. Her hands twisted back and forth as they slipped up and down. More saliva dripped down from her mouth to keep him very slippery. Her hands and her lips were squeezing on the up stroke now. It felt as if she was milking the seed from my cock. I could feel he sensation of her loving begin to take me to the tiptop to explode in a climax of ecstasy.

Spurt after spurt of my semen filled her mouth until her cheeks bulged out and the cum dribbled out the corners of her little sweet mouth. She crawled up and passed the cum from her mouth into mine. It felt foamy from being passed through her teeth. I returned it the same way. It grew each time until she couldn't take any more in her mouth and we both swallowed.

I pulled her down against my chest and kissed her over and over again whispering how much she had pleased me and how much I loved her. We rested a while and then Di fixed a couple of hot dogs for lunch. I love how she fixes them but She will only let me have them once a week, I get a lot of nice salads.

Later I took her in my golf cart to the back of my property. There she saw the large metal building that housed my business. We toured the facility and I introduced her to all my people. Everyone was very friendly and happy to meet her. She was the first woman I had ever brought there. There were thirty people working there. Every one wanted to know if she was going to be at our company picnic the next Saturday. I told them I hoped she would be there.

We went back to the house. She met my housekeeper, Maria, and Maria was really happy I had someone she could talk to. I left them comparing notes. I changed clothes and made a couple of phone calls.

I walked out and found them talking over coffee. They seemed to be getting along fine but they both looked worried. I asked what the problem. Tears ran from Dianne's eyes, "We are afraid you are going to fire Maria. She needs the job and she loves working for you. She says she will take a cut in pay if you keep her."

I looked at Maria "Why in the world do you think I am going to fire you?"

"I told her you said I was going to take her job and the cooks job to pay you what I owe you."

I grinned at the two of them. "Did Maria tell you she is also my cook on the occasions when I need one?"

"Yes, we didn't understand that."

"Well, first Maria is not getting fired, you are." Dianne's face scrunched up and she covered her face with her hands.

"Wait, girl, you are being promoted to official girl friend and Lady of the House. Maria, meet your new boss, Dianne."

Her hands flew back to her face. She was crying again.

"Now what?" I said. Maria looked at me. "She is crying for happy now."

I pulled her hands down and kissed her. "Hon, go fix your face and put on your beige pants suit. We are going to town." She was back sooner than I expected looking so good I all most cancelled every thing and took her to bed.

I had an appointment for her with my lawyer. I asked her if she wanted to go ahead with a divorce. She indicated she did. My attorney had a few papers for her to sign. He introduced her to another attorney and she was taken to another office. He looked at me and said, "Wow! Are you going to marry her, because I you don't I will." I laughed and reminded him that he was married. He grinned, "I know a good divorce lawyer."

I waited in the waiting room until she was through. We went to lunch and I asked her if she was happy with the way things were going. She smiled at me and she laughed. "You make me happier each day. I just don't deserve all this."

"The hell you don't. You are a warm, loving, intelligent and beautiful woman who I happen to love."

"Tears ran from her eyes, "Yes, but I am a nasty little slut who has deserted her husband or I wouldn't be here."

"That is bull and you know it. You were forced to act like a slut or you would have been beaten, right."

"Yes."

"Do you love me?"

"Yes I do, I really and truly do."

"Finish your lunch and we will go shopping, OK."

"What are we going shopping for?"

12