Rescuing Dianne

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you David, I make it myself and had some in my purse, it is violets and vanilla steeped in a little oil and alcohol. It is not too strong is it?"

"No, it is perfect, it makes me want to kiss you."

She grinned, "Really? I love it too but I don't smell it after a while. Hand me my drink please, thank you, mmmmm it is nice and minty, I like it. What is it called?

"It is a frozen Crème de Menthe"

"Is that a French name?"

"It sure is sweetie. There are a couple of other ways to drink it. One way is just straight and the other way is called a Crème de Menthe Frappe', it has ice cream with it and is not as strong. It is too sweet for me."

"This is nice, David, It gives us a sweet mouth for kissing."

"Hey! You have that right, Dianne, we shouldn't let it go to waste should we?"

"Heavens no! Here try this on for size."

"Mmmmmm! That is perfect. It is very tasty. Give me more."

"Yes, Dear, this is a good one too."

"I wonder how it would taste down here?"

"Oh! Too cold I think."

"How bout a drop or two right out of the bottle?"

"It might sting so you would have to be ready to lick it all out right away. Oh! I'm getting wet already just thinking about it. Wait, not here, let's get in bed first. Bring the bottle with you."

She jumped on the bed and pulled off her little panties. He held her lips apart and dropped two drops, one near the clit and the other in her hole.

He looked at her, "Does it sting?"

"No but get the top one first." He did, she told him he didn't get it all. He worked on both drops for a long time; they both loved it. Dave said he might like to try a bit of whipped cream with it next time. She giggled, "NO, too many calories."

He moved up beside her and took her face between his hands. He looked in her eyes. "Dianne, I have never in my whole life enjoyed being with some one as much as I have enjoyed being with you. I don't just mean the sex either. I have loved every minute I have been with you." He saw tears start in her eyes. She said, "Sweetie, I have never known such happiness as I have with you. I don't want it to end."

"I pray it will never end."

12