Rescuing Princess Nina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
The_Wolff
The_Wolff
19 Followers

She managed to lift herself above her power saddle. Then she began to slide back. Her pussy spread for the next smooch of burning pain.

** **

What emerged from the next to last screen looked like a hunchbacked boar on two thin legs. The brush was wider and sharper, but it was a wolf hair nevertheless. It sported an enormous veined cock penduluming in front of it's legs. It moved forward and stepped on it's own dick. Next it tumbled on it's snout. Angry drops of saliva flew from it's yellow tusks. It howled it's rage. Realizing it will have to step on its own dick every step of the way.

Baron Goro had a sick sense of humor, no doubt about that.

It grimly pushed on. It yelled, fell. It rose ...

The last screen was getting closer.

** **

The cumming was impressive. As she thrashed, more power fed into her. Metaloarchinids augmented it. There was no screaming as the beast clutching her face diligently fucked the Princess' mouth.

She peed herself as all barriers in her mind and body were uncapped. The royal pee flew every which way as she tinkled jerkily.

"Ooooh! Royal pee is flying Master! She returns the favor of my pee! Ooooh!"

"Shut up Igor and let her down."

** **

V Bane staggered out of the last screen. He checked his cock. Then he checked his limbs

"Phew," he sighed. "I thought I will emerge as a slug or something! "

He raised his eyes towards the reinforced wooden door with the mark of Goro's Forked Cock on it. He was close to his prey.

Suddenly the tunnel shook and stones came crashing down. The whoosh of wings followed.

** **

She was lying on the floor in a pool of her own piss mixed with the sweat and cum-juice. The spiders left at Goro's command, ripping their cocks out of her mouth and ass and releasing their cruel grip on her boobs. Her eyes did not register much but she saw Goro's figure looming above her. He seemed to be opening his breeches.

** **

The multicolored dragon settled on the pile of rubble. It folded its wings and swung its head towards V Bane. He stood leaning on his sword lit by furnace in the dragon's mouth.

"You -- Bane?" inquired the dragon laconically.

"Yes. What do you want? I am little busy at the moment."

"You know that guy."

"That guy?"

"Yes." The dragon looked around suspiciously and lowered its head, pointing at the screen.

"You know ... HIM!"

Bane jerked his thumb towards the screen.

"Oh. HIM?" He laughed. "You might say I have intimate knowledge of HIS ways! Why?"

"Will you tell him to stop using us at the end of each sequence as a colorful accent? We are not accents or embellishments! We are THE DRAGONS for crying out loud!"

V Bane smiled sympathetically: "Sure. I get it and will tell him. Not accents! Check! THE DRAGONS! Check!"

"And he has us performing damn 'mating rituals' during the whole damn story! YOU try fucking in flight the whole night long!"

V Bane grinned. "Now that you mention it.... "

The dragon rolled it's faceted eyes. "You know what I mean! And he doesn't even use it for it's arousal value!"

"Ok, ok. No mating rituals. Check. Fucking in sky only with your consent. Check. And now ... "

"And ... he keeps changing our COLOR! What will THEY think of us! Very bad publicity for THE DRAGONKIND!"

"Honestly Mr. Dragon I do no think THEY care much about your color. They mostly want to know what happens to the Slut Princess. You know -- sex! Speaking of which ..."

"Oh yes, you have to rescue her, we know." He hoped in the air and spread his wings in the cramped space. "But YOU TELL HIM! Until then, we go ON STRIKE!" And it disappeared in the opening with another proverbial whoosh.

Bane shook his head in disbelief. Then he moved on towards the door.

** **

Sinister two pointed shadow on the wall.

Igor's malicious cackle.

Surgeon General determined the rest of this segment dangerous to sanity and most unsanitary.

Therefore, it has been deleted. Direct all you complaints to www.areyoucrazy?. com

** **

V Bane took a deep breath and, raising his sword rushed towards the door separating him from his prey.

He screamed his battle cry:

"FIIIII ..... "

** **

Dragons are on strike.

Sinister watchmakers are not.

** **

A shower of splinters and metal bolts rained in the dungeon.

" ... ICCCKKKKAAAAA!" Wolf skidded to a stop in front of Baron Goro who was just tucking SOMETHING in his breeches.

"Oooh, Master, he just said Ka! Is he KaKa? Oooooh!" Igor affected with both palms on his cheeks. V bane whirled on him .Igor jumped behind the Baron, hiding behind his imposing rump.

V Bane grinned.

"Is that Igor in your pants or are you glad to see me?" he said waving his sword at the pair.

"Ha ha. Funny! Maybe I should turn you into sperm again. Igor, you are not participating properly. Cum forward and impale yourself on the Princess Rescuer's sword."

"But, but Master ... but ... oooooh." Igor fainted and plopped over.

Bane and Gore laughed in unison.

V Bane wrinkled his nose. "But ... I will get you for those transformations, you sick pervert! Not funny at all!"

"Oh, come on! They were good for the middle part of the story. You could have remained a slug, you know!"

"Hrmpff! And now - to claim my booty! "

Baron Goro spread his hands magnanimously and pointed towards the becumed Princess on the ground. "She is all yours. "

V Bane walked towards the prone figure. Her red cum-and-pee bathed face was lit and her golden tresses flew seductively.

"Oh M'Lord! You came to save me!"

"I will save you...really save you, snotty aristocratic bitch! And I will start... right now!" She flinched as he advanced on her.

""Look at you...whipped, electrocuted, peed on, and covered in Goro's c... whatever that substance is! And you kept cumming, you slut!" He opened his pants, and then he rummaged through his back pack.

He fished out an enormous steel dildo with a horse tail and a heavy leather collar with iron studs.

She had eyes only for his cock, multi veined, multi operational, multi armed and steel reinforced.

"But My Lord ..."

"Shut the fuck up! I worked hard for you, now I am going to take you!"

He grabbed her leg, dragged her out of the peecum pool, and flipped her over. Pushing her red ass open with one hand, he used the other to shove the steel dildo in the Royal Pink Asshole. The fuck-spider paved the way and it slid in easily. Nevertheless, she yelped and trembled.

He turned her over again, like a piece of meat on the grill, grabbed her hips and forcefully spread her legs. His Bane Cock rammed into her ravaged pussy. She screamed. It was not without reason that V Bane's cock was called Pussy Bane!

He fucked her furiously, holding her lower torso high up, her head lolling, her legs windmilling. Her golden tresses dunked in the pee puddle. The color almost matched. She alternated between a series of screams and whimpers.

V Bane dropped Princess Nina on the floor and turned her yet again on all fours. Straddling his new doggie he used her golden hair to pull her head up and back. He wrapped the collar around the exposed and arched neck, locked the padlock and dropped the key in his mouth. He swallowed it with relish.

"Now you are mine! We'll see who will fuck around!" He sat on her back and rode her around the dungeon slapping her ass and pulling on her hair mercilessly while her tail swung merrily. Although exhausted, the naked Princess found strength to carry her intended Liberator around several times. His hand on the bare bum made her find strength as the bane-cock angrily bobbed above her back.

"I will ride you and use you. I will exhibit you on country fairs and carneys. You will be the star of sideshows for couple of copper coins and be used by village idiots. I will take you to the other side of Purple Ocean and -- sell you! Many times over!"

She stopped, turned her head to him and beamed dreamily:

"Will you? Oh thank you, My Lord! Thank you!"

He stood up and leaned over her. His cock erupted, firing pellets of thick pearly goo in her blissful face and still untamed hair. Some pellets THUDDED on the floor. She took this liquid branding with her mouth open. Her pink tongue licked it around her ravaged mouth. The Princess' upturned eyes had only adoration for him.

"Oh that was lovely Milord! Thank you! Will you use me more?"

"I will, bitch! Happy Valentine!" he shouted stepping over her. Her eyes went wide with surprise.

The wooden shutters on the hidden compartment came down with an echoing crash, revealing a whole crowd of cocky aristocrats led by the King and the Queen.

"Happy Valentines Day, My Dear!" her parents sang in unison.

Princess squealed with a delighted surprise.

"Oh Ma, Oh Pa! You arranged this for me! Oh thank you on the lovely present!"

Kind Googa-tonina stepped out of the opening followed by his pudgy wife and the rest of the family. They all seemed very happy. Their jeweled watches glittered in the dungeon gloom. With his arms spread the King approached his collared daughter and her Liberator. Goro stood nearby and, behind him; the befuddled Igor scratched his head and smoothed his tutu. . "Step away from my property, Sir!" V Bane growled. "You are NOT tricking me out of my prize like the last time!"

"I could not think of doing that, my dear Bane!" he winked at his wife. She winked back and giggled. She seemed genuinely happy with the outcome for her wild daughter. "I am sure you will treat her well on your long journeys!"

"I will not treat her well!" growled V Bane.

The King did not pay attention but wagged a finger at the Baron Goro and the Bane. "You two rascals! You were supposed to fight properly, not swap banter!"

"It was in the heat of the moment, your Majesty! Your daughter seems happy with the arrangements for the next year. V Bane is such a funny guy!"

"Oooh funny guy ooooh! Wild and crazy guy!" said Igor, getting back into his element.

All present, except for collared Princess who remained on all fours, turned to him and shouted merrily:

"Shut the fuck up, Igor!"

THE END?

*

What are the real colors of the dragons and how they really fuck will be revealed as soon as they go off the strike.

The mystery of watches will be unraveled in another story.

Another story will also explain why V Bane changed his initial.

The effect of dope on which the King built his fortune -- until Princess started spending it - may warrant another episode. But, that is yet another story!

The_Wolff
The_Wolff
19 Followers
12