Rescuing Rhonda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rhonda grinned at him. "Jerry, this is Cheryl, who you wondered about. Cheryl, this is Jerry Carr. He lives next door. He rescued me from a drunken trucker earlier, when you didn't turn up." She grinned again. "I've been rewarding him."

Cheryl's cheeks were pink, but she smiled brightly. "Hi, Jerry."

"Um, hi, Cheryl." He gestured. "Rhonda, what's the idea?"

"Simple," said Rhonda, discarding her gown, and moving over to rejoin him on the bed, kissing him fiercely. "I thought we might invite Cheryl to join us in a threesome. What d'you say?"

Cheryl and Jerry stared at each other for a moment, then Cheryl's eyes went to Jerry's almost erect prick. Her eyes came back to his and she smiled. "Yes, please," she said, as she began to undress.

* * * * *

Thank you for reading this far! This story is an expansion of a 600-word story, which - if you're interested - you can read in 'Tales from Snippettsville', Issue 17, which you'll find in Chain Stories.

Please take the time to vote - it's only a mouse click or two - and I just love feedback!

12