Rescuing Sophie

Story Info
He thought she needed rescuing.
871 words
3.93
12.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Commissioners were impassive to his comment. There was a single glance between them, and a nod. The Chief Commissioner spoke.

"General Cadmon," he began formally, "Under the rights of States, the Metro government hereby declares you persona non grata. You are to leave the sovereign territory of Metro, effective immediately."

The general gazed at the Commission for a moment, and nodded. He turned on his heel and walked out deliberately. He paused at the building's doorway to collect his belongings that had been confiscated on his entry, and walked into the plaza. Clouds hung over the city, as they often did. It would rain.

He found a public scooter, paid the fee, and jumped on, cruising towards the Metro Downtown Prison. While the Commission had deliberately refrained from saying which prison the Scout had been incarcerated in, all persons incarcerated for crimes against the peace were put in that prison, far from all rival Authorities.

When he arrived at the prison, the general was stopped by the Metro Police.

"Sir, you have been declared persona non grata," a Metro lieutenant stated. "Please depart Metro territory immediately."

"My apologies, Lieutenant," he said.

The general turned around, grabbed a compression pistol from the Policeman behind him, and knocked out the three Policemen in a matter of seconds. He looked around for a moment. Then, finding what he was looking for, he walked inside the building.

It was not Cadmon's way to blast his way into a prison, and he usually tried to refrain from such notions, but in this case, it suited his mood best. The compression rifle he had picked up off an unconscious Policeman was crude, but it did the job well, knocking down any one who got in his way. It took all of five minutes for him to reach the cell that he knew to be the Scout's.

He looked around quickly to make sure no one Police were coming. Then he knelt and picked the lock. The electronic soon enabled access and the door swung open. The Scout was inside, laying on a bed with a cyberset on her head, emitted blue energy over her entire body. It didn't surprise him. Metro used such cybersets to preoccupy prisoners. It was what was on the cyberset that surprised him.

There was no way of knowing exactly what experience she was having, but he was sure it was a good one. The Scout was writing on the bed, crying out in pleasure. Her spandex suit appeared to be leaking sweat and juices and the smell wafted into Petrarch's nostrils. He struggled to keep his cock from rising, but it had a mind of its own.

"Ahh fuck me!" she cried out and convulsed in orgasm.

Cadmon didn't want to ruin her pleasure (and, truth be told, his own), but guards would certainly be coming soon and he didn't want to be caught with his pants down, so to speak. So he reached over and took off her cyberset. The effect was immediate. While the girl continued to hump an invisible partner, the energy ceased surging through her body and the reality faded away. She looked dazed.

"Who are you?" she asked him.

"Michael Cadmon," he replied. "And you?"

"Sophie."

She lay there for a moment, catching her breath. Then she slowly got up and walked methodically towards Michael. He tried his best to look disinterested, but how could he succeed? Sophie reached towards his head and kissed him, her tongue entering his mouth determined. He wanted to resist, but soon gave in and kissed her back with passion.

Sophie ripped off her tight-fitting jumpsuit, revealing her perfect naked body. Michael's eyes were drawn to her pussy, which glistened with her juices. It was shaved, he noticed, which turned him on even more. She knelt and pulled down his pants, freeing his cock, which she quickly took into her mouth. It felt heavenly. After a couple yanks she looked up at him and stood.

"Fuck me, Michael," she said softly.

Michael lost all hesitation at that point. He took off all his clothes and threw her onto the bed. She moaned loudly as he pinned her arms to the mattress. Michael thrust his cock into her pussy and grunted, enjoying the feeling of her wonderful tight pussy. Sophie moaned for her part and they built up a rhythm.

"Ahh shiiit," Sophie breathed as she orgasmed. Michael almost came as her pussy muscles tried to squeeze out his cum. As her orgasm subsided, Sophie rolled Michael onto the ground, and thrust her tongue into his mouth, humping him greedily.

"I said, fuck me," she whispered in his ear.

Michael needed no further encouragement. He lifted her up and slammed her against one of the cell's walls, slapping his cock into her flowing pussy. He shot his load into her pussy and she screamed in orgasm as she felt his cum shooting into her. They both collapsed in exhaustion. Michael noticed two guards standing at the door. He quickly pulled out his gun and shot them. "Get on your clothes, Sophie," he said, pointing to her cum-soaked garment. "We'll fuck more when we get out of here."

Sophie merely smiled wickedly.