Research?

Story Info
A little fun in the stacks.
1.2k words
4.24
24k
1
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Excuse me, Sir?" The look of surprise that passed over his face as he saw me standing there was very flattering.

He grinned and said, "Yes Ma'am? How may I help you?" The glimmer in his eyes showed me that he was more than willing to play my little game with me.

"Well, Mr. Morgan, I'm doing a research paper on the mating habits of the African Lion. I was really hoping that you could show me where I might find some useful information."

Chuckling lightly, he said, " As luck would have it, I have just finished logging some wonderful books and articles on lions into our files. They've just been put out on the shelves, but I'd be glad to show you right to them."

Touching his right hand to the small of my back and motioning with his left, he said, "Right this way."

As we started forward, he kept his hand on my back, splaying his fingers wider and lowering it a bit as we stepped between the shelves of books. I could feel the heat of his touch spreading through my body, causing me to begin to melt.

I was so excited already, as I knew that soon I would have his hard cock deep inside me. I had been planning this day for a very long time as a fantasy come true for both of us. I knew that as the kids were all out of school for the summer, it would be very unlikely that we would be interrupted.

He said, "Ms. Alexander, isn't it?" I nodded, my eyes downcast, feigning shyness. "I think I have exactly what you are looking for, I believe we can find it towards the back of the room here." His hand had slowly slipped down to splay over my ass as we had been walking, lightly squeezing and rubbing as we went. I squeezed my thighs together as I walked, feeling my wetness begin to spread to my legs. His middle finger was now resting over the crack of my ass, slowly rubbing up and down.

It was hard to suppress my moan, thinking of how good his hands would feel on my skin. How good it was going to feel having his huge rock hard cock slamming into me, pounding me against the wall.

We moved to the back of the room, making sure to be well hidden. Though the danger of being caught was slight, it was enough to excite both of us to the extreme.

As we rounded the last row of shelving, he spun me around and pressed my back against the shelves against the wall. His hands were all over me, pulling my buttons open, spreading my blouse wide so he could gaze at my bare breasts. Taking them in his hands, gently squeezing them, massaging them. Tugging at my nipples, making them rock hard.

My hands running over his torso, moving to the buttons lining the front of his shirt. But, he takes my hands and pulls them up over my head. "No touching yet baby. I want you panting for me before I'm going to let you touch me!"

Moaning, I obeyed and kept my hands up, clutching the shelf over my head for support. Looking him in the eyes as I arch my back, pushing my breasts toward him.

His eyes glaze with hunger. Leaning down and pressing my breasts together with his hands, he begins nibbling around my nipples with his lips, not touching them. Teasing me into a frenzy of moans and begging him to suck them.

He groans and sucks my right nipple deep into his mouth, flicking it with his tongue and rolling it around. Biting gently at first but adding pressure, almost too much. Making me gasp and causing a zing of fire to run through my body, straight to my dripping pussy.

My legs, spread wide, just begging for his touch. My pussy throbbing, I'm nearly out of control. I can feel an orgasm building up inside of me. An uncontrollable fire about to explode through me.

Groaning loudly as it pulses through me, his mouth on my breasts, sucking. My pussy clenching. I can hear him moaning with me, loving how he is watching me as I cum. I can feel my cum begin to drip down my thighs. On fire for him, I begin to beg....

"Please, Oh please Paul! I need to feel you in me! I need you to fuck me! Now!"

With a deep growl he says, "Oh no baby. It's my turn to torture you this time." He kneels in front of me, pulling my skirt up to my hips. He groans as he sees my bare pussy pulsing in front of him.

"Oh baby! I can't believe you did this for me!" I had known it would please him to find me without panties.

"I've not worn them all day Paul. Knowing you could get to me faster this way. I've been hot for you all morning!"

He presses his face to me, his tongue slipping between my pussy lips and finding my swollen clit instantly. Shudders pour through my body as I instantly cum again. He slams three fingers into me, driving me higher, making me scream.

He reaches up and pulls me down to the floor with him. Reaching for his fly, he unzips and pulls his cock out. Spreading my legs wide, he slams into me, hard and fast. Looking me in the eyes as he fucks me, pounding his length into me over and over again.

My orgasm catching me by surprise. As he slams into me over and over I cry out, holding tight to him as my body explodes yet again. His cock pulsing and growing even bigger inside of me. My pussy milking him, my legs wrapped around his hips, pulling him deeper into me.

He shouts as he shoots his cum deep inside of me. Pounding into me as he comes hard and deep, his moans and groans sounding as if they are coming from the depths of his soul.

He looks me in the eye as he continues to pound into me, reaching between us and flicking my clit, over and over again, sending me into another orgasm. Milking his cock empty of cum.

As we collapse together, our hearts slamming against our chests, we both sigh, causing us to laugh and groan.

He says, "I can't get over how good we are together Hanna. Look at me!"

Laughing, he pushes up on his arms. "I'm still fully dressed! I couldn't wait to get my cock into you!"

I start giggling. I was so enamored with this man! I said, "MMM Paul, you can help me with my research any day!"

He laughed, sitting up and pulling me up to him. Kissing me slowly and deeply then saying, "Baby, any time you need a research assistant, you know who to call!"

He helped me to straighten myself, then we walked arm in arm back to the front desk. He kissed me good bye and said, "I'll see you later Hanna. Be ready for me. This was only a taste of what I have in store for you this evening!"