Reseeding The Land

Story Info
Man performing pagan ritual gets a welcome visitor.
1.5k words
4.47
36.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Candell
Candell
4 Followers

David slid his hand up and down his cock slowly. He tried to concentrate on something that would speed this along, but was drawing a blank. The cold lumpy ground under his ass wasn't helping. He hadn't thought to bring along something comfortable to sit on. With his free hand he poked at the fire with a long stick. That was at least successful and the blaze kicked up a bit more and he scooted back a bit to avoid any wayward cinders.

He looked around him at the dark lifeless field. The fields that belonged to him. He had doubtless overpaid for the barren acreage, but it was the last large parcel of open land in this community and he couldn't sit back and let it turn into another box store or distribution warehouse. The property had belonged to a small commercial farmer. Unfortunately in an attempt to compete, the farmer had turned to a cheaper source for fertilizer. After spreading it across most of the farmland and harvesting the crops, it was discovered that the fertilizer contained some rather nasty bacteria. The land had been ruled unfit for agricultural use. The farmer had attempted to strip it but the bacteria had seeped down into the ground water and the cost from the multitude of lawsuits from sick customers had made it impossible for him to continue his efforts. In the end, the farmer had declared bankruptcy and put the place up for sale.

David had bought the land with the grand notion of returning it to its original pristine pine forest and open brushy meadows. Then he would put a small house on one corner and leave the remainder as a nature preserve. The only problem was that two years later still nothing would grow on the fields except occasional clumps grass. The land looked like an ugly scar in the neighborhood. He had brought in horticultural experts but their only suggestions far exceeded David's financial resources which is why he now sat on the cold ground, pants open, cock in hand and a bag of odd items by his side. In desperation he had turned to a friend who was a spiritualist and the man had suggested that he needed to refertilize the land like the ancient pagans used to. The idea was crazy, he knew, but he had run out of ideas. He had gone to the library and read up on the pagans and had found a lot of variety in fertilization ceremonies and not a lot specific how-tos, so he had made up his own. Technically he should have a woman here with him to perform this ritual, but he wasn't currently dating anyone and he thought it would be better not to have a witness to him losing his pride and sanity in this goofy stunt

Right now though he needed to stop thinking about all those things or he was never going to finish the job at hand, literally. He took a deep breath and started picturing young women frolicking naked around his campfire. His cock jerked in his hand and stiffened. That's better, he thought, as he pictured the women dancing in a circle around him, their beautiful breasts bouncing in unison as they held hands and leapt in a circle. Their long dark hair draped over their shoulders and arms, their bodies turning as they circled giving him glimpses of full rounded asses that jiggled as they moved. He moved up onto his knees to properly seed the earth, and then he noticed the bag next to him. He stopped his actions momentarily to retrieve the bag. Inside it were a collection of leaves and plants and effigies of animals that he wanted to return to this area. He dumped the bag in front of him then began throwing the items in by the handful. He realized that this was probably a mistake after throwing on the last handful. The addition of all that green material to the fire was causing a thick cloud of smoke.

He closed his eyes and tried not breathe too deeply. He waited for some of the smoke to clear before opening his eyes again. When he did, he had to blink several times to make sure he was seeing clearly. A woman stood across from the fire, but she was unlike any woman he had ever seen before. She was tall, her skin the color of rich dark soil, brown almost black. Her hair was long and hung down past her hips. It was a gorgeous shade of golden blonde, like sunlight. She smiled at him and he could see the most vivid turquoise eyes and bright white teeth. Her body was covered with a dark green cloth that looked like leaves and vines. The material was molded to the most perfect body he had ever seen. Her legs were long and trim, but with soft thighs and full rounded hips. Her waist was narrow and she had a slight belly but it looked right on her soft curving figure. Her breasts were perfectly formed melons, large full and firm. She moved toward him around the fire and she seemed to float without much motion. But float isn't the right description either as her feet seemed to never leave the earth but seemed to slide through it. She stopped in front of him and her eyes dropped to his hands. He looked down and realized he was still stroking his cock and that it was definitely at attention now.

He was at a loss for words, but he managed to mumble out, "Who are you?"

She smiled at him again, "I go by many names. You may call me Gaia. I've come to accept your offering."

"Huh?" he answered dumbly.

"Stand," she commanded.

He attempted to do so but struggled with his unfastened pants. She placed a hand on his shoulder and his clothes disappeared from his body. They seemed to simply melt off of him and he found himself now standing before her completely naked.

"Shit," he said, but before he could make any further comment she lowered herself to the ground before him and took his penis in her hand. He groaned as she stroked it once then lowered her lips to it. Now he wasn't the type to brag, but he was pretty well equipped and she had no problem taking his whole cock into her mouth and sucking it down her throat. His body jerked in response to the warm wetness of her mouth and throat. Her long dark fingers reached between his legs and fastened around his balls. She held them as she milked his cock with her mouth. The suction was incredible as her tongue massaged him. He looked down at her, her cheeks sucked in, her gorgeous red lips wrapped around his piece. He wanted to sink his fingers into her beautiful thick golden hair. But he wasn't sure if it was allowed and he certainly didn't want to do anything that would stop her from what she was doing. Just then she looked up at him and nodded.

Oh god, she can read my thoughts was his first reaction, then he mentally tried to clean them up so as not offend her, but he was jerked back to the action at hand by her fingers literally jerking on his balls. He stopped worrying and sunk his hands into her hair. It was incredibly soft and fine and his hands easily slipped to cup the back of her head. He pushed his hips tight against her mouth and was disappointed to feel the suction release. His disappointment was only momentary as he felt her tongue slide under his cock to his balls. His balls were being licked by a tongue that had to be unnaturally long. He moved his hips forward and back slightly, and her hands seem to be encouraging his movements. He moved faster and harder knowing it wasn't going to be much longer. When it was almost time, she slowed his motion and the suction returned. He groaned out loud as he felt his cum being drawn out of him by her powerful mouth. He made one final thrust with his hips and pumped his load down her throat, screaming from the ecstatic feeling as he did so.

The feeling was so intense that it left him completely drained. His knees could no longer hold him and he collapsed to the ground. Gaia leaned forward and kissed him gently on the forehead then she rose from the ground and stood over him.

"Thank you," she said, then she stepped back to the fire.

He tried to keep his eyes open, but he felt so tired all of a sudden. He gave in and closed them for a moment. When he opened them, she was gone. His fire had gone cold and the sun was rising on the horizon. He looked down at his body for some proof that the event of that night had really happened. He was still naked, but his clothes were folded in a neat pile right next to him. He quickly slipped into them and then he noticed something else. With the light from rising sun, he could see a green haze over the barren land surrounding him. When he dropped to his knees to take a closer look at the ground, he realized that the haze was from grass plants. The land was alive again.

Candell
Candell
4 Followers