Reservoir of Power Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Only the people who don't know me very well... My name is Lochlainn Thorsson."

"Pleased to meet you, Lochlainn. I'm pretty sure that we can be fast friends."

Lochlainn removed his right hand from the steering wheel and reached out to shake Ylva's hand. Her hand was positively swallowed up in his huge paw, but for some reason, she found the man to be the least threatening man that she'd ever met. They drove in silence for awhile and Lochlainn realized that Ylva's place was easily within walking distance of his own. As he passed his house, he pointed it out to the girl. "It isn't much, but it's cheap," he said.

"You have a deep-pit," Ylva said excitedly. Awesome! I've decided that you'll be cooking us dinner on your next day off. When is it?"

"What makes you think that I can cook?"

"Dude...you are huge, and you live alone. You must be eating something, so...when do we show up?"

"I haven't had a day-off yet," Lochlainn replied, trying to deflect the girl.

"All work and no play will make Loch a dull boy. You must be about due for a day off then."

"Well," he said, realizing that Ylva was on a mission, "I think Mike said something about giving me Monday and Tuesday off this week, and then every Sunday and Monday after that."

"Monday it is," Ylva said with certainty. "What time do we show up?"

Lochlainn pulled the van into Ylva's driveway, put it into park and then turned to face the dark grinning girl. "You don't give up, do you?"

Ylva stuck out her tongue at the big man and then said, "Nope. I always go for it, and anyway...I've never met a ginger Viking before, so I'm dying to see some more. Maybe you can show me your battle axe or your war hammer. What time should we be there?"

Lochlainn was tempted to refuse her request, but then he remembered that he really needed to make some changes in his solitary life, and that maybe making a couple of friends would be a good start. So, what he said was, "This time of year, the sun sets at about 10p.m., so about 9, 9:30 maybe?"

"Great!" Ylva enthused, "We'll be there about 8:30 and we will bring the beer. You like Canadian beer right?"

"I thought you were under 21; how are you going to get beer? ...and I said about 9.

"Lena can buy it. We'll bring Moosehead, the store has that. So look for us at about 8 or so. Now, give me a goodnight kiss and I'll go wake Lena and tell her the good news. We don't have to cook on Monday!"

Lochlainn had only kissed a couple of girls in his life, and he hadn't so much as touched a woman since he'd left University a couple of years earlier, but as he was quickly realizing, saying 'no' to Ylva was pointless. It would be easier to stop a hurricane, so he leaned forward, intending to give the crazy girl a chaste kiss.

Ylva wasn't having any of that however, she lunged forward and wrapped her arms around Lochlainn tightly before laying a scorching kiss on the surprised man, licking and then nipping his bottom lip playfully. Stunned, Lochlainn said nothing, but he had to admit that the crazy woman could kiss. Breaking contact, Ylva giggled and said, "Hmm...kissing through a beard is interesting, and I think the beads in your beard were trying to molest my breasts." Then she jumped out of the man's van saying, "See you at about 7:30 on Monday," and slammed the door behind her and disappeared into the darkness.

The only thought that occurred to Lochlainn was, "What the Hell just happened?"