Reservoir of Power Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lena only continued to stand drunkenly in the shower because Lucky had kept her from falling. He quickly checked her breathing and her pulse before he picked her up and carried her reverently to their bed. He had no care for the trail of water and blood that he left in their wake; she was back and that was all he cared about.

As he laid her down carefully, her eyes flickered again and she whispered, "Lochlainn, my love, what happened?"

"I don't know for sure baby," he soothed, "but it doesn't matter, you are back with me, and we will find out together."

"Lucky, I was kissing you in the shower, and then something happened. There were flashing lights and the strangest sounds. It seemed to go on and on for days."

Lochlainn rubbed his neck absently and he found that the blood was still trickling down from where she had bitten him. Surprised by the blood on his hand, he suddenly remembered what she had done to him. "Lena," he said, "It was more of a bite, but then...you started to seize and I was so frightened. I don't... I don't know how long it lasted. It seemed like days."

Lena's eyes began to clear and she saw the blood on Lochlainn's neck and gasped, "I...I bit you. Oh my God, I bit you! Oh my God... you are bleeding! I did that?!"

"Best bite of my life," Lochlainn said with an absent smile, although he wasn't really listening, he was still thinking about his vision, unsure of whether he should share it with her.

"Oh God, oh God... I bit you," she continued. "You are bleeding!"

And upon seeing the terror and near hysteria upon her face, Lochlainn held her gently and knew that he had to tell her the entire story. He spared nothing, realizing that she had every right to know all of the facts that regarded both of their fates. There would be no secrets between them; he swore that if she were going to enter into this life with him, she would do so with her eyes open. What else could he do? It was the same thing that his Goddess had done for him.

When he'd finally finished, she gave him a leisurely kiss before saying, "Let's go find that bitch. This has gone on long enough; that is the last time that someone is going to wreck our time in the shower.