Reset A Story Of Change Ch. 02

Story Info
The weekend starts.
2k words
4.53
7.2k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/27/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The weekend starts.

Wow, did we both sleep well. The next morning, Friday, we were busy hurrying around for work. We were kind of quiet and overly polite, just not the normal ready for work kind of morning. I had to do something, after all I am the guy, I'm supposed to. So, right before we went out the door, I stopped her, and made her take time to look up at me. I told her "Hey, I love you". I got a big smile from her. "Yesterday was great, I can't wait to do more," I said. Which I was unsure of and kind of nervous and excited too but, I knew she would take care of us.

Work was great for me. We never had a better day. Was it attitude? Was it because of the night before? The Friday before a three day weekend it is normally a rough day. I thought about it off and on all day long. Could I be just sub? How sub? I called her during lunch and told her I loved her and that I would love to do anything she wanted. I was hers.

I thought about it on the drive home. Was it the humiliation? Was it the serving? How could I be so strong at work and in the rest of our life, at home is so different? Why was this such a turn on?

I got home just a few minutes before her, just enough time to open the door and go thru the mail. "Hi babe," I said as I looked up from the stack of mail.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" she asks. This time I stopped and looked up at her.

"Yes babe, I want to be yours," I said. To show her I meant business I dropped to my knees in front of her and lowered my head. Being kind of new at this I think that is what one is supposed to do. I knew she was kind of new at this too, but she would get the meaning.

"Help me with my shoes," she said.

"Yes ma'am" I said.

I was helping her take those sexy black stilettos off. She rested one of her hands on my should for balance and the other hand running thru my hair. "OK," she said, "help me, I need a shower," she said.

I helped her undress, picking up the dress, bra and panties off the floor. As she stepped into the shower she asks me, "What's for supper?"

I stuttered, "I don't know".

"Well you had better know," she said. "You got an hour or so, I need to rest after the shower, then supper," she said.

I didn't know what to say, I blurted out, "yes ma'am."

Let's see Friday night, I thought. Our first night playing like this, or was it playing? Is this going to be how it is from now on? Stakes, wine, salad and some sides, got to hurry. I could hear the shower stop, but it was 45 more minutes before she came out. Almost enough time for me to finish. She was wearing that short silk robe, not tied very well. "Just a few more minutes," I say to her.

"Pour me some wine and go get cleaned up," she says to me.

I hurry to the bedroom. To my surprise or should have it been a surprise, there on the bed, from our box of toys, ankle cuffs, wrist cuffs, a leather cock and ball piece, the T separator and leather strap about a foot long that hooks the ankle restraints together. I run thru the shower super quick and quickly get dressed in the stuff she has laid out. Cock and ball piece on first before I get too hard to put it on, then the ankle restraints. Another smaller leather strap hooks the bottom of the cock and ball piece to the strap running between the ankle restrains, Kind of makes a big upside down letter Y. When I walk I must make small steps. Step too far and it pulls down on my balls.

I enter the kitchen she is there waiting, her head cocked to one side. She says, "If we are going to do this I got to do this my way."

"I understand," I say.

"Do you?" she says. "We'll see." "I think we'll eat out side tonight" she says.

Oh my god I think, me dressed like this. Is she kidding? Guess not she walks to the door and waits. I'm late I think and hurry to open the door. She walks to the small table on our deck by the pool. I pull her seat out and she sits down. I hurry back inside, stepping as fast as I can. My heart is racing, what if the neighbors see? Ok, I think. It's a three day weekend the folks on either side of us are gone, not a car or boat in the driveways. I'm ok.

As I hurry back to the table she is reading on her smart phone. We make small talk as we eat, my heart is racing still and I am trying to be calm. She seems very calm; in fact she is really enjoying this. I am glad for her and us, I don't want to blow this.

I clear the table and return to her with another glass of wine. She pulls out a leash about 5 foot long and says to me " get hooked up" I hook the end of the leash to the small D ring on the bottom of the T spreader, the same d ring that the strap running to my ankles hooks to. She just smiles and gives it a little tug.

"Let's go for a walk," she says and stands up. I jump to my feet and follow. We don't have a big yard, just a one acre lot with the house and small pool in the sitting in the middle. She walks around behind me and hooks my cuffs together and starts walking around the yard, me following on the leash.

Then her cell phone rings. It's Debbie, one of her friends. "Oh nothing," she tells Debbie, "Just talking my hubby for a walk," says as she turns to wink and give me another little tug. "Yes just a little walk around the yard... with a little kink added," she tells Debbie. I can't believe she is telling her this. This is really pushing the limits or at least my limits.

Debbie is loaded and so is her hubby. He is at least twenty years older than her and weekends like this, his often flying off to golf with his buddies. Some times Debbie went, sometimes not.

She walks me around the yard talking to Debbie, hinting at what is going on, knowing that I am dying. My mind is in over drive now. I think of all the things we have talked about of the years all of the kinks we have done. What does she have in mind? I know I will see a lot more of that strap on. Golden shower? Flogged? The riding crop? I catch my breath and think WOW I love the humiliation so far.

We walk to the end of the pool, she says good bye to Debbie and hands the leash to me, takes off her robe. "I am going for a swim," she says and steps in the pool.

I am standing there wondering what to do. Here I am naked, dressed in leather cuffs and a cock and ball leash. I head inside to get her a towel and another glass of wine.

After about 15 or 20 minutes or so playing in the pool she is done. She walks up the steps to me holding her towel and robe. I wrap the towel around her and she takes the glass and leash from my hand. I follow behind her pulled along by the leash, still holding her robe.

"Go get me my dick," she says. I look at her with a question look on my face. "My strap on," she says. "And the crop too, just for being so slow," she says.

I hurry back with her "dick" and the riding crop. She has dropped the towel and holds her hand out for the crop. "On your knees, bitch," she says. I kneel before her. I feel the crop drag across my back. She holds a foot up to my face. I take the que, and begin to kiss. "That's right," she says. She lowers her foot and I need to bend over farther. I feel the first blow on my ass from the crop. She starts calling me names and making me tell her how much I love this.

The doorbell rings and we both jump. Who the hell could this be? The neighbors? They're all gone. Did someone see us?

I see the black SUV, "its Debbie," I say. She is putting her robe on and motions me to the bed room. I run in there as fast as I can still hooked up to the leather restrains.

I hear her open the door and hear the squeal they normally make when seeing each other. I can imagine the hugs they normally give each other. I listen at the door. I can hear them talking. She asks Debbie if she wants something to drink. Then I hear a squeal that is different. The strap on, I left it out there on the couch. Now I can imagine what is going on. I just sit on the edge of the bed. She is spilling her guts to Debbie, telling her everything. My mind was racing, what to do? What can we do? Debbie will tell everyone. I know we can move, start over, start another life.

A long two hours later, I hear front door close. I peep out the window and see Debbie driving away. I was still looking out the window when my wife came in. The look on her face was something I had never seen before. She spun me around and with a quick snap she hooked the wrist restraints back together behind my back. I started to ask her what the hell she told her but she caught me mid-sentence and slapped me hard. She pushed be back on the bed and with one hand she clamped over my mouth and with the other she rummaged around in our toy bag. She came out with a ball gag a strapped in on me.

Humiliated, embarrassed, I don't know but turn on is sure was. She looked down at my dick, still wearing the leather cock and ball and hard as hell. She crawled on top of me and had the fucking of our lives but this fucking was not about me or us. This was about her, all about her. When she was done she rolled off me and just lay there a few minutes. Finally, getting up she went to the kitchen. I could hear her getting something to drink and talking to someone on the phone. Lying there catching my breath waiting for her to return, I can hear her walking down the hall. She finishes her drink and looks down at me, admiring her handy work. She unbuckled the ball gag, and I worked my jaw and lips to get the feeling back. As she unhooked me she told me to clean up the place before coming to bed. "Debbie will be back tomorrow, I think we'll spend the afternoon by the pool," she said. "Let me sleep till 9, then I think I'll have breakfast on the deck," she tells me.

"Have you forget about our weekend?" I ask.

"No I didn't forget," she said. Debbie has everything in the world but she is green with envy. She loves what I have, what we have. Tomorrow I am going to show you off. You are going to serve me in front of her. We'll see what else you do. Now get cleaned up, tomorrow is going to be a big day and think of it. It's the first day of the three day weekend.