Resetting Life Ch. 03

Story Info
Love between half-siblings rages on.
4.3k words
4.65
18.3k
36

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/22/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Inkysquid718
Inkysquid718
1,068 Followers

Hoping you all are still hanging in there. I am trying to add as many chapters as I can. I appreciate the comments and the favorites. It really does give me the drive to add more stories.

* * *

I open my eyes when I hear a soft knock at my door. It was dark in my room, but I can see Eric walk in quietly. He stood next to my bed for a moment. I can see his stout, but very strong frame. Eric was in his boxers and a sleeveless t-shirt. He leaned in and kissed me softly on my lips. The kiss sent warmth all over my body. I love how he kisses, soft but with feeling and leaving a little moisture on your lips, like leaving evidence of his presence. He turned to leave my room, but I reached out and grabbed his hand.

"Don't go, stay with me." I said.

I can see that Eric hesitated for a moment. Our parents had recently come home from their cruise and were living just above us. They are early risers like most senior citizens and they would pass our floor of the house. Usually, they would just look in for activity and then just go about their business. Not wanting to be discovered, we have kept our activity to whenever they weren't home or being as quiet as possible. But, I needed him.

"Katie, not tonight, the parentals are upstairs."

"Please?" I pleaded.

Eric relented and got into my bed. We shuffled about and got into a position that we liked. Eric's arms were wrapped around me as I lay against him with my ass firmly planted against him. His warmth surrounded me in the autumn night. I can feel him kiss the back of my neck. He was running his hands up and down my body. His touches were amazing, they were soft and gentle. He made sure to use just his fingers tips against my skin and barely applying any pressure. It was almost like a tickle, but sexual. I made sure to wear a nightie that I had bought before he had moved back to NYC. It was light, sheer and lacey at the ends. A shiver ripped through my body when his hand went underneath the nightie and touched my stomach. He made little circles with his fingers. Eric drew and drew with his hands all over. Each time my body shivered or shuddered with delight, he pulled me closer to his body. I wanted him, but I can't force the issue. It has to be on Eric's terms.

"I love you." I hear him whisper.

To be loved. It was a foreign concept to me, never to be appreciated and to be viewed only as a man's shameful mistake. I grew up being treated with indifference that you would show a street cat walking along the sidewalk. But, when Eric came into my life, that all changed. Even when I was young, I realized that he was a loving man. Not beyond any flaws nor was he perfect, but I knew he was a man with a heart. I recall the times that he would visit. He would take time to talk to me. He would make the effort in making me laugh, even at his own expense at times. When I matured into a teenager, he made sure to instill little bits of knowledge and wisdom. He was, no he is, the man that I have always wanted.

"I love you too." I answered.

Eric continued touching me, making sure that I felt comfortable with every further inch that he was exploring. I can feel his hands finally venture under the cups of the nightie and took hold of my breasts. He gave them a soft, but firm squeeze before tracing my nipples with his fingers tip until they were completely erect from arousal. The women Eric has been with in the past were always well endowed with amazing breasts and voluptuous figures. A brief moment of inadequacy flashed into my head as my breasts were not huge. They were full, perky Bs. But, by the way Eric kept touching them and feeling his erection as he played with my breasts reassured me. I felt his erection through the opening of his boxers touched the back of my legs.

"Eric..." I moaned as his right hand traced down the length of my body and then to my legs. He was a little more firm this time with his touches, as if signaling his desire and need for me. He palmed my ass and then firmly rubbed my thighs. He pulled me closer to his erection. I can feel him slipping between my legs.

"I love your body so much." He said as he turned me around.

I faced him. I can see that he was growing a beard, patchy in some places but a beard nonetheless, it gave him a rugged manliness. Older that he may be his face always had a youthful look to it. I couldn't hold back, I kissed him firmly on his lips. His arms wrapped around the small of my waist and pulled tightly. His tongue played with mine as we kissed for what seemed like forever. I slid my hand down to his ever hardening erection. I took hold of him in my hands. He felt so hard. He gasped as I toyed with the head with my index finger. He was dripping. I knew he wanted me. I pushed Eric down and decided I need to take his little game of foreplay to the next level.

I got up on all fours and kissed his neck and giggled as some of the patchy beard tickled my nose. I worked my tongue further down his body. I pulled off his t-shirt and kissed his chest. He was barrel chested and strong from all the sports he had played and the hobbies that he enjoyed. I loved touching him. I kissed his nipples and worked my way further down, kissing and licking. Eric was trying to tug his boxers free knowing where I was heading, but had trouble. I gripped the waistband with both of my hands and tugged them free. As I sat up for a second and looked down, I took him in. His erection wasn't anything of porn star status, but he stood at an erect and thick 7 inches. Unlike his face, he kept privates cleanly groomed. I leaned down and planted a firm kiss on the head of his cock. Tasting him sent my head into a dizzying spin.

"Oh god." He uttered as he felt my mouth on him.

"Shush." I warned him. I wrapped my lips on the head of his cock. I sucked and twirled my tongue around it. Eric pulled my ass towards him. I can feel his hands running up my legs and found my clit. I was wet with desire as much as he was. I felt a soft touch from his hands that almost made my legs give. He was rubbing my clit to the pace of my tongue around his cock. I moan escaped from my lips loudly, "Oh god."

"You shush!" he said laughing, but his laughter was cut off by my taking his cock right into my mouth. He filled my mouth completely and I was barely half-way down his shaft. I began to bob my head. With courage, I tried taking more and more of him with every bob. Eric slid his fingers into me, matching me. Our lust was out of control. His finger was deep into me with his thumb rubbing my clit. He was driving me closer and closer to orgasm, I can feel his dick swell with excitement and climax as well. With a quick motion, I took him completely down. I felt like gagging, but when I released him, he eyes were wild with pleasure.

"Eric..." I moaned as I was close. He grabbed a fistful of my hair and forced me back down onto him. He was thrusting his cock into my mouth, fucking it to the pace of his fingers. I was no longer in control. I was merely there for his and my own excitement. My pussy began to clamp down on his fingers as my body shook and shook. "I'm cumming!"

Before I can finish telling him about my orgasm, his cock erupted. I reached down as he let go of my hair in ecstasy and rubbed the base of his shaft and cupped his balls. I sucked and sucked while working the base of his cock with my hand. He filled my mouth. I swallowed. I swallowed every drop of his sweet and salty essence. When his cock stopped spasming in my mouth and hands, I sucked a little more to clean him off and ended it with a soundly suction noise. I looked up at him, he was spent. I leaned back down to clean the drop or two of cum left on the tip of his softening cock and licked it off gently. This sent shivers into him. I smiled.

"Oh my god, that was amazing, baby." He whispered.

I lay down next to him and we quietly fall blissfully into sleep.

* * *

I opened my eyes. It was morning. I turned in bed and found the Eric had left. It must have been in the middle of the night. My bedroom door was shut closed. I got up and stretched while pulling off my nightie. My room still smelled of our sex. I loved it. I loved how we smell when we were together. I got dressed, making sure I put on the many little shorts I got from Victoria's Secrets, knowing that Eric likes to see my legs and my ass whenever he can catch glimpses of them. I pulled on the hoodie that he had given to me. Even though I was swimming in the size of the hoodie, it felt amazing on me. I left my room and walked past his to the kitchen. I stopped and glanced in to see Eric was sitting in his room. He had on headphones and was cleaning one of the many firearms that he had. He didn't know I was standing at his doorway watching him now. His mind was focused. I can see his thick lips mouthing the words of the song that he was listening to. The morning sunlight was shining through his blinds and just lit him a way that only a person in love can see. Eric must have felt my eyes on him and looked up. He smiled.

"Good morning." He said.

"Good morning." I replied.

"Whatcha up to today, Katie?"

I shrugged, "I was thinking about making some breakfast for us and maybe lounge around the house after my yoga exercises."

"Cool, cool." He said as he bobbed his head to the music and his response. He set down his rifle and took off his headphones.

"What about you?"

"I was going to a gun range my friend owns in Jersey. I haven't seen him in a long time and figured I would go check his place out." He replied as he stood. Eric tossed off the basketball shorts he wore and pulled on a pair of tactical pants that he had set aside for his day. He looked up and smiled, "Do you mind?"

"Nope." I answered cutely.

He zipped up and then pulled off his shirt. I couldn't help but hold my breath as I watched him dress. He wasn't a chiseled mass like all the girls are into nowadays, but there was nothing delicate or soft about him. He pulled on a tight shooting shirt and tucked into the pants.

"Do you want to come along?"

"Can I?"

He shrugged, "Why the hell not?"

"You don't mind?"

Eric smiled and shook his head, "Not at all. We can go for a ride in the back roads before we get to the range. It will be fun."

I nodded, "Sounds good."

We both left his room. I made my way into the kitchen and opened the refrigerator and looked deep into. I can feel him behind me looking into it as well. "It looks like we have some stuff for breakfast tacos if you want." I offered.

He leaned into the refrigerator with me. I can feel his hands palm my ass over my little shorts. My eyes closed with delight and parted my legs for him. Eric let slid his fingers between my legs and felt that I was already moist with anticipation. He stood up slightly to see if the coast was clear from our parents and slid his index finger into me slowly. I gasped as I gripped the refrigerator for support. He played with my clit and kissed me deeply.

"Breakfast tacos look good." Eric said as he broke the kiss and pulled his hand away from me. He grabbed a mug and filled it with orange juice.

I stood bewildered as he walked out of the kitchen and sat down in the living room. I scrunched my face into a pout and glared at him. "Tease!"

"Says you." He snorted. "I'm not the one with her ass up in the air."

"Shh!" I exclaimed with my finger on my lips. "You want them to hear?"

Eric merely smiled and turned on his tablet to see what was available for work. As I began to make breakfast, I can see that he was figuring out the freelance projects that he had coming in for him. I was glad that he found editing work that he can do at home. He told me the day before that he will be taking a business trip for a company to do a photo shoot of new and upcoming products. As much as I was glad, I was saddened by the news. Our parents' footsteps can be heard coming down the stairs. As I crack and beat eggs for the tacos, I see my father peer into the first floor. Unlike Eric, he was a slender and small man, very typical of Chinese men of his age. He looked at us both and smiled. Eric's mother merely just looked in and started her way out of the house.

"Hey, daddy!" I greeted. "Going out for breakfast?"

He nodded. "Getting along?"

Eric shrugged, "I guess so. She cooks and is neat. So, yeah, I guess we are getting along."

"Yes, daddy." I answered.

Our father stood for several moments looking at us both and began his way out. He paused for a moment before leaving, "It is a shame you two are siblings."

When I heard the door shut, I looked over to Eric who had the same puzzled look as I did. I pointed at the doorway dad stood at, "Do you think they heard us?"

Eric shook his head, "I don't think so."

"Jesus." I said as I poured the eggs into the pan. "What if they did?"

"See? Katie, this is what I was talking about the other day. Do you really want this?"

"What are you talking about?"

Eric stood from the couch, walked over to the kitchen and leaned on a counter near me. "This? Our relationship can never live out in the open. We have to do all this in private. We have to always be looking over our shoulders."

"But..."

"I know." Eric reassured me that he knew the words that were about to come out of my mouth. "But, what is a relationship that you can't run through the streets and yell about? Do you really want to be with me when you can't bring me around your friends? Or a man that you can't bring to mom and dad to meet?"

I smiled, "They already have met him."

Eric rolled his eyes, "You know what I mean."

He was right. I finished making breakfast and we ate silently. What my father said struck me. What did he mean by that? What are the possibilities of me and Eric actually being happy together? As I showered quickly to head out with Eric my mind was filled with so many questions. What I was completely sure about before, was now lingering in doubt. I stood in front of my mirror in my room and looked myself over. I tried to imagine Eric standing behind me. In my mind, we do look good together, despite the age difference. Out in public, no one would even make the connection that we were siblings. Only familiar eyes would know. The doubt surged through my head like it hasn't ever before. A tear wells up. I quickly wiped it away. I put away the doubts and fears in my mind for now. I was determined not to make this day about what my father said to us. Eric deserved better than that.

"Are you good to go?" I hear Eric call from the hallway.

I took a deep breath, "Coming!"

* * *

* * *

* * *

* * *

There was no doubt that what my father had said shook us both. But, it had a greater effect on Katie than it did me. As much as I had doubts about the relationship that we are developing together, it wasn't in plain view of the world. Privacy will always lead to greater evils. I shut the back of my Jeep Wrangler and looked over to Katie locking up the front door of the house and started her way to the driveway. She was stunning. She wore tight yoga pants with a pair of black work boots. She had my sweatshirt on per usual. Her hair was pinned up into a neat bun. When Katie saw me looking at her, she offered a quick little smile.

"Ready?" I asked.

She nodded and got into my Jeep. As I climbed in and started the engine, I looked over and saw that she was playing with her fingers lost in her thoughts. I wasn't going to push her anymore than I already have. I pulled out of the driveway and started out of Brooklyn. As the ebb and flow of NYC faded to tranquil suburban roads of New Jersey, the silence in the Jeep was driving me insane. I needed to break the silence.

"Hey, penny for your thoughts?"

Katie giggled and rolled her eyes. She leaned her head against the window of the Jeep and smiled. "Gawd, that was so cheesy."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah, doofus." Katie said. She sighed heavily, "I'm ok. Just have a lot going on in my head right now."

"About us?" I asked as I turned onto a back woods road.

"Yes."

"So, what are your thoughts?"

Katie shrugged. "I know what we are doing is wrong. Conventionally, one would go out into the world to experience life. A person finds another. They laugh. They cry. They love. They share experiences together. Then, as per what society dictates, they marry and may have little people of their own to continue the cycle. It goes on and on and on. But, what if I don't fit in that conventional role? I see my friends and their relationships. They get hurt by those boys all the time. Boys. As much as I know I won't be immune to being hurt by you, you aren't dictated by what is between your legs." She glanced over at me and smiled, "Well, not dictated all the time. But, other than what society says, is there really anything wrong in what we are doing? Is finding the man that I want to be with for the rest of my life in my brother really that wrong?"

I nodded to what she said, "If we had not done what we did, then I would have answered with an objective opinion. But, at this point, I can't. There is no lie that I find you physically attractive. That in it of itself is wrong. You are my sister, half or not. I get that. The problem is we never grew up together which is why it doesn't feel as wrong as society makes it out to be. Even if we did, the age difference is so great that there really would have only been a parent/child relationship. I crossed the line. We both did. And, not to side with the boys that have hurt your friends, I am dictated by what is in between my legs. Physical side apart, you are everything I look for in a woman. Knowing that we are compatible in many ways is what makes this hard. But, it doesn't mean that deep down inside me, I don't want what we have now."

"Then...why do I feel guilty?"

"I don't know, because deep down, you also know that it is a bit wrong."

"Is it?" Katie asked. "It is wrong to love someone?"

I pulled my Jeep over to the shoulder of the road. It had turned from pavement to loose gravel. My gut instinct was yelling at me for making a wrong turn. But, I had other matters at hand. I put the Jeep in park and looked over to Katie. "Do you want to stop? I can stop if you ask me to. We can go back and try at being a goofy sister and a goofy brother."

She was quiet.

I pulled my vape mod and took a drag and exhaled out the partially open window. I turned to see that she was still tormented in making a decision. I reached over and held her folded hands. "I will support whatever decision we make together."

Katie looked up at me. She unbuckled her seatbelt and lunged at me. She wrapped her arms around me and started sobbing. I held onto her as she cried into my shoulder.

"It's ok, Katie. Don't cry."

"No, it isn't ok, Eric!" Katie exclaimed as she sat back in her seat. She wiped way her tears with the back of her hand. "This sucks. This sucks so fucking much!"

"Katie..."

Before I can say anything else, reached over and grabbed my shirt. She pulled me with all her might; I unbuckled my seatbelt and yielded to her. She kissed me hard on my lips; it was harder than she had ever kissed. She grabbed my head and held me tight in place as she kissed. I can feel her tears streaming down her face as she was tormented with her emotions. I reached out and held onto her. Her soft body was clamoring for me. Katie pushed me back and climbed into the back seat of my Jeep.

"Come here." She demanded as she kicked off her boots.

"Katie, we are on a shoulder of a road!" I exclaimed.

"I don't care. Come here. Come here and show me that you need me. Come here and show me the love you have for me!"

"My love extends beyond just sex for you, Katie." I said shaking my head, "You don't have to do this."

Katie looked me right in the eyes as she was pulling her yoga pants off. "Come here!"

Inkysquid718
Inkysquid718
1,068 Followers
12