Resetting Life Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie looked up at me, "Have you told anyone?"

I shook my head. "I want to brag to my friends that I have this amazing young woman all to myself, but I thought it would be wise not to...for the moment."

"Do you want to stop?"

I thought about it for a brief moment and shook my head, "No."

"Really?" Katie asked. "Even when dad has some pretty girl waiting for you?"

I shook my head, "I want no one else. You are perfect for me."

She giggled and stuffed her face back into my shoulder.

I looked up and found my father's head appear from the door. He looked at the two of us and smiled.

"Is everything alright?" he asked. I can see my mom walk past him and was making her way out of the house.

Katie sat up from me and nodded. "Yes, daddy. My friends just came by to get some project information from me. I'm sorry if we made too much noise."

My father waved her off, "Not at all. I thought those pretty girls came here for Eric."

Katie rolled her eyes, "They were too young for him, daddy!"

My father looked at us both and offered another smile. He turned and started out of the house behind my mother. "If you can be old enough, those girls can be too. You two behave, we are off to a dinner and show."

"What the hell?" I asked Katie when he left the house.

Katie stood up from the couch and looked out the window to make sure the coast was clear. She turned and lunged at me. She wasn't a big girl, but her tiny frame slammed into my body with so much force that it nearly knocked the wind out of me. I struggled to control her. Her hands were pawing at my clothes as she kissed me fiercely. Her mouth was wet and inviting, but she attacked me with furiously.

"Jesus, Katie!" I cried out and grabbed her. With a single motion, I picked her up in my arms and carried her into my room. I threw her onto my bed and looked at her. Her chest was heaving deeply with every breath she took. Her eyes were filled with desire as she looked me over.

"Sorry about your shirt." she said as she pointed to the rip she caused at the neckline.

I pulled the tear down, ripping the shirt the rest of the way and charged onto my bed. I pinned her down by the shoulders and kissed her neck. Katie let out a loud moan as I felt her body which resisted the initial contact of me pinning her down melt into my bed. I reached underneath her and yanked off her little shorts leaving her in a pair of lacey panties. I propped myself up and looked into her eyes.

"What the hell was that all about?"

"No one can have you."

"I wasn't offering myself to anyone."

Katie's hands tugged at the drawstrings of my shorts and worked them down off of me. "Jenna wanted you. She wanted to claim you like a notch on her belt. No one can have you."

"You're jealous?" I asked as I pulled the Magpul t-shirt that she had stolen from my dresser.

"Yes!" Katie cried out and grabbed me. She kissed me hard once again. I can feel the passion in her kiss. She was flooding me with desire. She pulled me down onto her. Our half naked bodies pressed tightly against one another. I can feel her hands clawing at my back, leaving streaks of claw marks. She broke our kiss, "Fuck me! Fuck me, Eric!"

I leaned back and reached down to her little lacey panties. I took hold of it with both my hands and ripped it off of her. Katie opened her legs for me. Her perfect pussy was displayed in front of me. The sight alone got me fully erect. I needed her. I kicked off my partial taken down shorts and boxers and held my cock at her perfectly shaped eighteen year old slit. She was dripping wet. Katie was already moving her hips, waiting for me to connect. I did. I slid my cock into her.

"Fuck!" she cried out in shock and pleasure.

I wasn't gentle with her this time. I wanted to fuck her like a little dirty whore. I wanted to own her. I pulled back and slammed my hips forward, rocking her body up and back onto my bed. She gasped in pleasure and pain.

"Yes!" she moaned. "Fuck me!"

I pumped. I pumped as hard as I could. I reached down while on top of her and pulled one of her perfect breasts free from the cup of her lacey bra and sucked on her nipple. She was cringed with delight as I worked my cock deeply into her. I can feel every bit of Katie as I surging into her. Our breathing was labored and quick. Our bodies, connected, acted in twin. We moved together. We moaned together. We experienced the lust, the desire, and the excitement together.

Katie tried saying something, but I slapped one of my palms onto her mouth and pushed even deeper and harder now. Her body was bucking from every thrust. I can feel her pussy tightening up on my cock which has never felt any larger than it did until now. I leaned down to her.

"I own you."

She nodded as her eyes were wild.

"I own your pussy."

She nodded as I pumped harder.

"No one cums in you but me."

She nodded with urgency.

"You will touch no one!"

She nodded even faster as she was coming closer to orgasm.

I couldn't hold on anymore. My cock erupted. Pleasure spilled from me. My head was dizzy as we both came together. Our bodies crashed into one another as we climaxed with pleasure. I continued to pump my cock into her. Her body became limp under mine. I pulled out and looked down. Her labia were plump from the rough sex we just had. Some of my cum seeped out of her. I reached down with my fingers and scooped some up and brought it to her lips. Katie licked my fingers clean. I lay down next to her.

"Oh my god." She mumbled.

"I'm not joking."

"What?" she asked.

"You belong to me. You're mine." I said with this inner beast that I feel coming out of me. I have never felt this possessiveness before. But, with Katie, no one can have her. No one. I turned to look at her, "You're mine."

Katie snuggled into me and made little cooing noises as she settled against me. "I'm yours. I won't ever want anyone else. I won't let anyone else but you touch me. I love you, Eric. I will love you forever.'

"I love you too, Katie."

We both fell blissfully to sleep. It was the best restful sleep I have had in ages. I didn't have a care in the world anymore. I felt free at last. It was as if my life was finally pulling itself out of shit and standing proudly in the sun. With Katie at my side, what can I possible not be able to overcome? Happiness at last.

Something jarred me out of sleep. I opened my eyes, trying to adjust to the bright lights from the living room beaming into my room. I can't adjust quickly enough. I felt a poke at my shoulder. I looked up and my father stood there with his cane in hand. He was looking down at the both of us. Fuck.

* * *

12