Resident Evil 2 Ch. 01

Story Info
Claire & Leon plan their next move.
6k words
4.4
34.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclamer: All Characters are owned by Capcom. No moneys are made by this story.

Chief Iron's office was a silent sanctuary from the zombies and other creatures roaming the Raccoon Police Station. The office was a decent size and sported a table with a cozy chair on each end and at the back of the room a large desk with a black leather executive chair behind it. Bookshelves and stuffed wildlife adorned the rest of the room making it feel warm and comfortable; a far cry from the rest of the bloodstained rooms of the building.

Claire checked the door that led into the room from the hall and Leon took a seat at the table. The very table he sat at not long ago when he was interviewed by Chief Irons to transfer to the RPD. Leon eased back in the plush chair and sighed. He was worn out from all the madness that began on his first patrol of the city. He closed his eyes for a second but was shaken by Claire's soft voice. "I think this floor is cleared. Thank god they can't open doors." It was one of the silver-lining qualities of the situation that the mindless zombies lacked the intellect or motor function to work a doorknob.

Claire moved away from the door and walked towards Leon. She sat on the table in front of him and shot him an uneasy grin. "Something wrong, Claire?" he asked with concern. "I'm beginning to think my brother, Chris, didn't stay in Raccoon City. Besides that, my shoulder is sore. I knocked it against a wall while dodging a couple of zombies in the hall downstairs earlier." She replied while arching her back to stretch out her sore muscles. Leon watched her beautiful body stretch and heave her large breasts outward. She wore very short red shorts and a sleeveless red vest that she had unfastened allowing him to see her nipples suddenly defined from beneath her tight black cotton t-shirt. Her perfect ass slid on the tabletop slow and smooth while her arms reached out then over her head. Claire was a beautiful young woman with long brown hair that she wore in a ponytail.

Leon had entertained sexual thoughts of Claire since he found her trying to escape zombies in the diner. It was only in this moment that he was able to take in the full view of how sensual her young body was.

She turned to face him and caught his eyes wandering her body wantonly. She could see a growing bulge in his uniform slacks. Men in uniform were always a turn-on for her and she couldn't deny how hot Leon looked lounging beside her. "Leon?" she called. Leon jumped slightly, realizing he was transfixed on her flawless form. "Yeah? Sorry, I'm a bit out of it. It's been a helluva night so far." Claire smiled at him again but this time he noticed how wet and full her lips were. He smiled back and shifted himself to relieve his hard-on trapped against his thigh. Claire held her shoulder firmly.

"Let me massage that for you. It seems to be giving you some trouble."

"O.K." she replied. "That would be great."

As Claire turned to remove her vest, Leon quickly grabbed his member and shifted it to a more comfortable position. He could now feel the wet stickiness of his precum against his skin. After she had gotten her vest off, Claire moved in front of Leon turning away and then sitting on the floor between his legs.

From this position Leon got a wonderful view of her ample breasts including the proud peaks of her nipples. He let out a soft breath that Claire noticed. She smiled to herself when she heard this and anxiously awaited his touch. In the sitting position her panties pulled tight in the front and slightly into her slit. She felt the wetness spread into the cotton of her panties and warm her pulsing mound.

Leon's hands reached slowly towards Claire. Her ponytail brushed against his hands like a feather teasing him. He finally touched skin as her warmth and suppleness seemed to energize his growing passions. Claire shuttered at first contact. Her nipples hardened and her body was soon covered in goose bumps.

"I'm sorry." said Leon. "Are my hands too cold?"

"No, no it's not that. Your hands are actually very warm and soft. I'm just a little jumpy."

This she knew was a lie. She just didn't want to admit her lust for Leon. Not yet anyway. She wanted to play this out just right. Nice and slow and sensual. She bit her lip with the realization that it wouldn't all be soft and sweet. Not if she could help it.

Leon worked his hands masterfully. He massaged her shoulders then stroked her neck lightly using his full hands. After a few passes he extended his strokes towards her collar bone and slightly down beneath her shirt collar. Claire made no objections as she let out heavy sighs and wonderful moans. Extending his reach farther, Leon's hands were soon feeling the valley between her round orbs. Claire laid her head back against Leon's throbbing crotch with her eyes closed and lips slightly parted and glistening.

Witnessing the favor of his wanderings, Leon slid his strong hands up and out of her shirt then ever so lightly but fully over the cotton fabric covering her luscious mounds; over her hardened nipples and then down and outward to her waist. He grabbed the bottom of the black shirt and slid it up and over her breasts and let the bunched cloth remain above her chest. Beneath the shirt she wore a lacey black bra that Leon began to trace with his fingers. Claire let out a deep breath and smiled.

Leon caught hold of the top of her bra on each side and worked it down beneath her warm fleshy tits. They were now sandwiched between her shirt and bra in a perfect frame. Leon's mouth watered as his eyes feasted on the large nipples centered in a 2 inch diameter circle of pale pink. He worked his hands around and underneath her heavy breasts lifting them slightly then letting them fall and then kneading them. He worked at this for a few seconds then stroked along her tits towards the wonderful hardened centers and traced circles around her erect nipples.

"Ohhhhhh, Leon" Claire moaned ever so softly that he almost thought he imagined it. "So beautiful." he shot back instantly just as softly.

Leon began softly pinching and twisting her responsive nipples as she let out sigh after sigh and generous moans of pleasure. Claire bit her lip and inwardly decided she was done being coy. She put her right hand over Leon's as he pulled and tugged harder, then she slid her hand down and unfastened her shorts enough to plunge her hand in and stroke her almost flooded pussy. Leon watched as her hand moved and wiggled beneath her panties with the top of her shorts spread open. Claire's breathing quickened and alternated between long breaths and quick sips of air when she rubbed her clit just right.

Leon's hard cock felt like it would rip his underwear and free itself from his pants. He could also feel the growing area of warm moist juice his penis was leaking.

"Oh god, Claire... you are so hot!" A long moan was all that answered as she ever so slightly opened her eyes to take in his response.

Her body shook. She moved her free hand up and took over squeezing her nipple. As transfixed as he was, Leon managed to use his free hand to unbutton and unzip his trousers. His penis stretched out his underwear still confined and wanting release. He slid his hand down and around his engorged meat; Claire's trembling and moaning making it spasm. He rubbed the head, gathering all that hot precum building up and moved his moistened fingers to Claire's reddened lips. As soon as his fingers pressed against them, she licked his fingers wantonly then took two fingers into her steamy mouth.

She moaned deeply while sucking his fingers tight and fast. Her hand moved quickly beneath her panties while she tugged and stretched out her nipple. Her legs pumped frantically; her body shook. She opened her mouth in a silent scream releasing Leon's fingers.

Within a few seconds, Claire's body relaxed. She continued breathing heavily. Leon watched in awe as she removed her hand from inside her damp panties and began to suck and taste her spent juices from her fingers. Her soft gaze centered on Leon's intense interest of this action. She stood up and carefully removed her shorts and panties making sure Leon got an up close and slow tease watching the thin cloth melt from her damp slit. Her beautiful pussy glistened from her erotic fingering.

All of this was too much for Leon and he quickly leaned forward using his fingers to open her moist rosy lips and gave her snatch a full mouth kiss. He rubbed his lips side to side and inserted his tongue taking in the full sensation of warm sticky sweet cum as she bent over. "Ohhhhh yes, baby!" was all that escaped Claire's panting mouth. With that, Leon thrust two fingers as deep as her could into her tight opening. His tongue went to work searching her clit and upon finding it he sucked tightly. She tasted mildly tart but mostly sweet and oh so warm.

After a short while, Claire couldn't stand it any more but she wanted to savor it all. She pulled away from him and turned around. Leon's face was shimmering with her juices as he stared back at her. She couldn't resist a kiss so she leaned over and planted one on him. She then removed her shirt and bra and gave a short stroke to her erect nipples then got down on all fours and removed Leon's trousers and underwear while he removed his shirt.

Once Leon was completely nude, Claire rubbed his hard muscular chest down to his pulsing erection. His body was toned and shapely. She could tell he took his job seriously and kept in shape. As she held his cock she gently kissed the head and its entire rim. Leon's dick surged again and again each time she found his trigger. Then she eased her mouth over it tightly starting at the tip. By the time she reached the hilt Leon was moaning and squirming.

Claire began expertly sucking faster while closely jerking him off with her hand. She then would alternate playing with his large sack and stroking him as she also alternated speed and tightness of sucking. Feeling that wild urge again she began grazing his cock with her teeth and feeling Leon jerk and moan. He grabbed her by the back of the head and facilitated her deep long strokes.

Leon watched Claire devour his cock again and again while her beautiful apple-shaped ass moved back and forth, up and down. It was all he could do to keep from cumming. It was especially difficult when she'd look up at him and reach down to tug her nipples.

Suddenly Claire stopped sucking him and just lightly stroked his raging member. She kissed her way up his waist to his chest then clamped her mouth onto his right nipple. Leon gasped. She was being a bit rough with it but the hand-job she was giving him kept him from concentrating on the discomfort. Claire kissed up to his neck and began nipping and biting and sucking at it. The passion of the moment kept Leon from noticing that she had climbed completely on top of him in the chair and was positioning his cock under her pussy.

In one quick movement her vagina was tightly stretched around his dick and sliding like satin all the way down. They let out a mutual gasp then started kissing and exchanging tongues as Claire rocked her hips slowly then grinded deeply on Leon's lap. She leaned back and Leon seized the opportunity to lift her left breast and bent his head to receive her wonderfully large nipple. He sucked and nipped at it as his other hand grabbed at her magnificent gyrating ass. Claire grabbed his head and held it against her chest as she enjoyed the sparks of pleasure from his mastication.

Leon broke away from his hold on her nipple and kissed and licked her shoulder and neck as she pulled forward. Claire smiled seductively as that naughty little girl voice told her to "give it to him". She grasped the back of the chair tightly then started thrusting fast, hard, long strokes. Harder, harder, faster. Claire was soon climaxing in the pleading moans her lover beneath her.

Leon felt Claire's cunt tighten like a vice and felt for a moment that the force would expel his cock from her seizing hole. He was close to cumming extremely hard but did his best to fight it off because he wasn't ready for this ride to end so soon. "O.K, Leon" he thought to himself "Gotta think about something other then this hot bitch fucking my brains out. God, I can feel her cum running down my balls. No...no... Brains out...brains...zombies. Gross ugly zombies....yeah, yeah that's good." Leon struggled to breathe as he came down from almost certain eruption.

Claire had almost collapsed upon him but she remained at shallow rocking. Leon worked his hands along her back and over the incredible curves of her ass. After catching her breathe she leaned forward and bit Leon's neck sending an unbelievable chill throughout his body. She started fucking his cock hard and fast again. Leon grasped the arms of the chairs as she hit all the right spots by grinding and jerking her pelvis.

He was close to coming again when something unexpected happened. The door to the office opened and shut in one quick motion. The lovers stopped and shot their eyes to the slim figure at the entrance. Claire covered her breasts but was frozen in position on top of Leon.

"So this is Claire. I see why you were trying to find her."

"Ada!" shouted Leon.

Leon had first met the mysterious Ada Wong earlier while searching the garage in the basement area of the RPD. She was a thin short haired brunette with an olive complexion and a sassy headstrong personality. Ada wore a red shoulder-less top that came up to her neck like a collar and a tight red skirt that revealed her black stocking covered legs. Maybe when all hell broke loose she was in the middle of an exquisite diner party. Leon never asked her; all he knew was that she was looking for her boyfriend John.

Ada interrupted Leon's thoughts, "I was investigating this sector of the building and heard noises and moans. I thought a few zombies were knocking around in here but I see instead I'm found something more entertaining."

A sinister smile grew on her face as she moved towards the couple. Claire lifted herself to get off of Leon and find her clothing but Ada quickly closed the gap and grabbed Claire's ponytail pulling her back down on Leon's shrinking piece.

"Oh no, cutie!!!" Ada forced, "Don't let me interrupt. Let's make the most of this. Now, I want you to move slowly and tease this gorgeous man."

Claire and Leon were shocked but also aroused by the turn of events. Claire began a slow twisting grind as Leon's cock regained stiffness. Ada walked over beside the couple and with a devilish smirk she pulled up her skirt to reveal her black garter belt and red satin panties. Leon and Claire watched as she pulled the crotch aside and dip a single finger between the flaps of her trimmed pussy giving herself a short stroke then removing it. Ada grabbed the hair in back of Leon's head pulling it back slightly and penetrated his lips with her moist finger. Claire watched in rapture as Ada pumped her finger in and out of his hungry mouth.

Leon felt uneasy with the sudden loss of control, but the situation turned him on more than he had ever been in his life. He enjoyed her finger fucking his mouth. He even began sucking and tonguing it sexually. Ada tasted different from Claire; it was a stronger musky and almost chalky flavor. He savored it just as much and couldn't wait for more.

Ada finally let go of Leon's hair and removed her finger. She then pulled off her top and threw it on the desk nearby. From the look of it, her breasts were smaller than Claire's and upon removing her bra the grinding couple were mesmerized by her puffy brownish nipples. Ada smiled back at them and said, "You like?" They nodded. She removed her skirt and panties then moved closer to them.

"Claire, I want your fingers in me." she demanded while lifting her right leg up and putting her foot on the arm of the chair.

Claire wasn't sure what to do; she had never been with another woman. She hesitated on Leon's lap then put her hand between Ada's spread legs. Ada closed her eyes. Leon stared in amazement feeling his dick jerk inside Claire's warming pussy. Claire gently spread Ada's moist lips and gave her pussy a slow full stroke. Ada moaned and turned to Leon.

"I want you to bite her right nipple." she said in a low stern voice as she grabbed Claire's left breast.

Leon obeyed without hesitating. Claire stopped grinding his lap and savored his warm mouth and tongue on her nipple while Ada squeezed at her other breast. Ada watched the lustful couple and gasped when Claire thrust two fingers fully into her. After a few seconds she began to fuck Ada with her glistening fingers.

Leon looked up to watch Ada being fingered by Claire as he nibbled harder on the hard nipple in his mouth. Claire slowed her thrusting in Ada when she caught sight of Leon's envy. She made sure to lengthen each stroke as she felt his cock jump inside her in excitement.

To Ada's surprise, the brunette vixen removed her fingers and placed them hungrily into her own mouth. Leon released her nipple to watch.

"Oh, you like that, sweetie?!" Ada demanded with a smirk. "Then slide off that nice hard cock and come lay down on this table."

Claire couldn't help the excitement of being so naughty; the anticipation of going down on this sexy woman. She removed herself from Leon's lap and hurried to the table. She laid back and positioned herself neatly on the table top.

Ada watched her young supple body as she moved. She also watched Leon's throbbing member as he lightly stroked it in Claire's absence. It was beautifully covered in Claire's thick juices.

Leon couldn't believe what was happening. He tried to contain himself and not fumble around like a teenaged geek with these hot women. He tried playing it cool. He stroked himself faintly to avoid cumming as he watched Ada slink up the table and squat over Claire's mouth. Within seconds she had straddled Claire's head and had begun licking the young woman's snatch.

Claire moaned deeply into Ada's flowing pussy. She could feel Ada's tongue working her clit lightly while her own probed deeply into the wonderful cunt above her. Claire had been eaten out by many men in the past but this put all of them to shame. It was the new sensation of hot pussy in her face coupled with the thought of another woman sucking her clit that brought her over. She began bucking against Ada's mouth and emitting loud and muffled moans from deep inside Ada's cunt.

Leon never wanted to cum more in his life then he did at that moment in watching these women grind and lick and rub each other

Ada felt a wave crash over her when Claire began to climax. Claire's moaning and devouring Ada's pussy made her cum as well. After it all passed, both women intently went into a frenzy of licking and sucking all the thick and sticky cum they had produced.

Ada felt fingers slip inside her once again. "God, this bitch is really enjoying the ride!" she thought to herself. Ada wanted to return the favor and finger Claire but glanced over at Leon. No, she wouldn't finger Claire; not yet. Ada wanted to watch up close as Leon fucked her. She lifted her head from the honey feast and told Leon to come over. She tried to make it sound as forceful as possible. She got off on dominating and she wouldn't let the horny couple forget it. Tonight Raccoon City was in chaos, hell, maybe the world- but tonight she would make them do every freaky and nasty thing she could imagine in case there wasn't a tomorrow.

Leon sprang from his seat and made his way to the scene. He held his dick positioning to insert it into Claire's tight pussy when Ada forcefully grabbed it and took it completely into her mouth and down her throat. She held the shaft tightly, almost painfully as she sucked him harder and faster than he had ever experienced. His eyes rolled back as he groaned in a mix of pain and pleasure.

12