Resident Evil 5: After Africa Ch. 02

Story Info
A zombie outbreak brings old friends and a new threat.
2.6k words
4.64
31.4k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 04/20/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Talon_86
Talon_86
56 Followers

You will want to read the first portion of this story to understand what is happening in this one.

... only to find her naked thighs instead.

Jill cursed her current situation, and her temporary lapse in judgement. Instinct took over, honed from a dozen similar encounters in Raccoon city, and most recently from Africa. Grabbing a wooden beam, which was about twice the circumference of her arm, Jill used her enhanced strength to kick free the bottom than the top of the pole. The sound of snapping wood must have attracted the attention of whatever it was that shambled through the hallway, because it quickly appeared in the doorway, silhouetted in darkness. Even in the dim light, cast only by flickering flames Jill could make out the awkward lumbering form of an adult, male zombie. Its head lolled from side to side, before casting one bloodshot eye on the naked heroine.

With fresh cum still leaking from her athletically toned body, Jill approached the doorway with the beam held above her golden locks. Licking it's deformed, blood-soaked lips the zombie scurried forward, dead arms outstretched towards its prey. Jill crouched low and swung the thick beam with both hands, splintering it against the zombies left shoulder. Staggered, but not beaten the zombie swung awkwardly with a clawed hand, which would have ripped Jill's throat clean out hand she not anticipated the attack ducked under it. Then, grasping the off-balanced zombie by the jaw and back of the head, she gave a violent tug to snap its neck. When Jill released her hold, the corpse fell unceremoniously to the floorboards. The ensuing seconds were passed in near silence as Jill regained her composure.

Releasing a long held breath, Jill took stock of the situation. Her guns, money, and transportation were gone, along with her tattered clothes. Tearing a piece of fabric from the zombie's shirt, Jill cleaned the sticky cum from her face and chest as best she could, though nothing could take the taste of it out of her mouth. She tied her hair back and strode confidently from the abandoned apartment and into the hallway. Modesty proved a useless asset as she traversed the distance between the apartments. There wasn't anyone around to see her anyway. The group that had fucked her were gone. Jill soon found herself back in Geoff's empty appartment. She washed up in the bathroom where she had left Ade some time earlier. Afterwards, she retreieved her skirt, boots and blue tube top, sans bra and thong which had gone missing during her rendezvous earlier in the night.

Outside the building the fresh air was cool and damp. An oddly tinted fog had rolled in and blanketed the city in a sickly green hue. In the distance a fire burned though its flame seemed smothered by the darkness of night. Even the street lamps were dimed, some flickered to cast dancing shadows across the barren streets. The sent of death and fire filled Jill's nostrils, causing her hairs to stand on end. The undead had returned, though far from Raccoon city. What connections might this city have to the events of Raccoon and Kijuju? She could feel, could sense them watching her from the darkened corners of the street. The hunger they felt was nearly overpowering.

Without encountering anyone, zombie or otherwise, Jill arrived back at the bar where her jeep remained parked. Though she no longer had her keys anymore the door opened easily to her enhanced physical strength. Inside were the remains of her belongings: a pistol, box of ammo, and a first aid spray. She pulled her hair back in a blond ponytail, and rose from the rickety vehicle armed and dangerous.

As Jill rose from the vehicle she noticed a pair of shadows looming over her. The smell in the air told her they were dead moments before the first agonized groan rose from their fetid throats. Jill closed her blue eyes and took a deep breath to steady her nerves. She spun and rose the pistol in a single movement. Her finger wrapped around the trigger waiting for the impulse to squeeze.

The zombies seemed oblivious to the danger her weapon possessed. Their lethargic bodies, one an obese eldery man, and the other a lithe teenaged girl, simply moved closer. Their clothes and flesh were torn, their mouths and fingers covered in blood. Jill noticed with a strange fascination that the female's nipples were erect in her tight white shirt. Could she possibly be aroused? At that moment Jill realised that she was turned on as well, possible still from earlier.

While Jill analysed the situation the zombie duo continued to advance at a slow shamble. Her eyes wandered over the male's anatomy and found a prominant buldge straining his torn slacks. It moved as though throbbing, snaking as though growing eratically. The side of the jeep pressed into Jill's back before she stopped backing away. Her gun hand trembled as she felt her breath quicken at the sight of the zombie's erection. She had never seen anything like that before and it was having a strange, unexpected affect on her.

The female zombie was the first to reach Jill. Her long, blood-covered hand sought out the blond vixen's flesh. Jill wrapped her fingers around the zombie's throat to keep her at arm's length. There was no resistance from the zombie, no viscious attack to follow. Her undead hands, fingernails still painted pink, reached out further. She was just within distance to wrap her broken digits around Jill's breasts.

Jill tensed as the zombie groped and tugged at her ample flesh mounds. Each of her movements seemed random, sometimes grabbing painfully, other times tenderly. Jill's back arched in response, giving the zombie assailant better access. The pistol remained pointed at the male zombie in case he got any ideas, but all of Jill's concentration was focused on the cold, dead hands gropping her warm body now.

The male took this as a sign to advance. His lumbering, portly body, obviously engorged from the hunt shuffled over the broken terrain without hesitation, having completely ignored the pistol aimed in his direction. To her credit Jill kept the gun pointed until the male zombie's forehead pressed agaisnt it. There it remained, though unlike his female counterpart, the male had much longer reach and allowed his ghastly hands free access to Jill's barely covered body.

The pair of undead ignored Jill's modest attempts at resistance against their advances and continued their frenzied assault on her body. Not once did they attempt to break skin, either by biting or clawing. Jill noted that their bodies were slightly decayed and broken from an earlier attack no doubt. One of the two had pushed her skirt up around her hips, and had begun roughly groping her inner thigh when Jill realised that her arms had slackened nearly to the point of offering no resistance at all.

Jill's lower lip trembled, her jaw relaxed allowing unchecked gasps and moans to escape her throat. Being dominated by a pair of undead brought a rush of adrenalin and pheromones into her system that had her nearly over the edge already. A faint whimper, the last sign of her resistance, wafted through the cool night air to mingle with the other screams of terror echoing through the city.

The fat, old zombie had his sagging gut pressed agaisnt her hip while his hands gropped Jill's creamy inner thigh. All the while the younger female had pressed steadily closer to Jill's vulnerable neck. Her mouth had opened, baring broken and bloody fangs sheathed behind pouty red lips. Jill made a move to stop her, but at the same time the fat zombie pushed two greedy fingers into her unprotected sex, pulling Jill's attention away from the female instantly. The female latched her cold mouth onto Jill's tender neck. Though her fangs lightly scratched the surface she never broke the skin. The combination of sensations and emotions caused an overwheliming reaction from Jill's body. Both zombies latched onto her, using the young woman for all she was worth. Their lust, their hunger for sex was insatiable.

Jill's mind started to swim, and she all but gave into them. Her heart raced with the danger and disgust, and raw pleasure she felt. So, when two shots from a SIG P226 handgun echoed off the buildings around her and two zombies crashed to the ground at her feet, Jill was surprised to say the least. Her hands quickly straightened her clothing as she spun to face her would-be savior.

"Jill?" A flashlight shone from the woman's free hand obscuring Jill's view of her. Yet she knew the woman from voice alone. "Jill Valentine, is that you?"

"Sheva? What are you doing here?" Jill pulled herself from the side of the jeep and made her way to ther old companion. She kept the part of her that was angry and sexually frustrated far from the surface of her emotions.

"Looks like I arrived just in time." Replied the African woman. "Come on, we had best be moving before more of them arrive. Either she hadn't seen what exactly was happening to Jill or she made no mention of it, and Jill was happy to leave it that way. "Chris and I arrived about an hour ago, though we were seperated when the outbreak first began."

"Chris is here?" Jill asked, her voice betraying her relief and pleasure at hearing this piece of good news.

"Yes, he is." Sheva replied, not entirely pleasently, almost defensively. "We should attempt to move to higher ground so that we can get a signal to him."

Jill followed Sheva at a brisk pace through the city. Her eyes remained on the darkened streets for any sign of danger, however, she occassionally allowed a brief glance at the tall, milk chocolate skinned woman jogging in front of her. She looked almost exactly as Jill had remembered her from the events in Kijuju. "Thank you... for earlier." Jill thought to say as they took a moment to rest against a brick wall far from the fighting.

"You're welcome." Sheva replied with a smile. Her South African accent remained, though less so than months ealier. She must have been spending more time with Chris. A hint of jealousy caused Jill's cheeks to flush.

"Tell me, what have you seen since you arrived in the city?" Jill's eyes lingered on Sheva's body longer than she would have liked before she forced eye contact once more.

"Nothing like I have seen before." Sheva did not appear to mind the blond woman's attention on her body. "This appears to be an infection similar to the zombie outbreak in Raccoon City, however, with some differences. The undead have a dual hunger for flesh."

"Dual, what do you mean?" Jill knew exactly what she meant, but wanted to hear it from a sane person's lips to reaffirm her beliefs.

"They desire sex, Jill! Thoughout the city I have seen men, and women, and all manner of beasts performing such perverse acts that I would not speak of them. And those that resist are," she paused to control a slight tremble in her voice. "They're eaten, Jill."

Jill nodded her understanding. Than she wasn't crazy. Something had infected the city, and the effects were strong enough to influence even Jill Valentine. "Tell me something else, Sheva, have you begun to feel the effects of this?" she paused, gesturing to the greenish-white mist.

Sheva did not respond immediately. She looked down at the blood-stained dirt around her boots. When she replied Jill could hear her sanity being stretched beyond its limits. "Jill, I would be lying if I said that there was not a long moment of hesitation before I shot those zombies." She sounded embarressed now, ashamed of herself. "I wanted to see what they would do to you..." her voice trailed off as she raised one gloved finger to Jill's neck where the female zombie had begun to suckle.

A shiver ran down Jill's spine from her neck to her tailbone. Whatever was happening to them was impacting their judgement, impacting the regular checks and limits they would put on their base urges. She looked into Sheva's brown eyes, and saw the same lust mirrored there that she felt inside. She saw the desperate struggle on her face to remain in control of her body, and its desires. Jill turned her head and brought her full lips to the gloved finger that had been on her neck and she gave it a gentle kiss while her eyes remained locked on Sheva's to watch for a reaction.

"What are you doing?" she whispered, though she made no attempt to stop what was happening between them. Her gun-baring hand lowered, pointing towards the dirt. She turned to face Jill, as both woman continued to lean their shoulders against the old brick wall.

Jill cradled Sheva's hand in her own, keeping it at shoulder level as her lips kissed down her digit, over her palm and at last onto the sensitive, bare flesh around her wrist. A single, perfect gasp escaped Sheva's mouth as at last they touched skin-to-skin. Encouraged, Jill kissed ever so slowly down her arm, inch by inch, embracing her tenderly.

"Jill, we," her voice was weak and insincere as she spoke. "We can't do this. We can't give in to this, this mist!" Her voice raised sharply in pitch as Jill's lips found the skin between Sheva's forearm and bicep. The two women looked at each other, asking a silent question of one another. Their faces drew steadily closer in response. Lips gently parting. Eyes half closed. Bodies pressing together.

"Sheva, do you read me? Over." At the last, and worst possible moment the earpiece crackled to life, and both women could hear the familiar male voice of Chris Redfield. Jill and Sheva abruptly parted in an awkward display of embarressment.

Sheva placed two fingertips against the earpiece, struggling to make out words above the static. "Chris, I'm hear. What is your situation?"

Jill paced back and forth, feeling her heart still pounding beneath her bussom. She missed out on the rest of the conversation as her mind continued to race. This infection was far more potent than she had initially realised. Sheva was also feeling the effects, which meant that staying together would more than likely be too distracting to be productive. They would need to split up if they were going to have any chance at resisting temptation long enough to get to the bottom of this calamity.

"Jill?" Sheva asked a moment later.

"What's the situation?" Jill's voice asked, though her mind was elsewhere.

"Chris is leading a group of survivors out of the city, though the undead are becoming too numerous for the group to travel safely. He's holding up in a small bar until we arrive."

"You better go alone."

At first Sheva looked as through she might protest, but then she seemed to understand and nodded her agreement. She produced a back-up headset from a belt pouch and handed it to Jill. "If you get into any trouble we'll come for you."

"Alright." She facined it around her right ear. "You better get moving." Both women locked eyes one last time, savoring every last moment before Sheva finally pulled away and disappeared back into the city.

When she was at last alone Jill sighed with relief. She had fallen so far already tonight, and it could only get worse from here. As though to punctuate this thought a nearby female scream rose from the part of the city Jill had been in earlier. It was in the wrong direction of Chris and Sheva, but Jill couldn't ignore her. A chorus of angry barks followed the scream, though they were of no beast Jill could recognize. Before she could reason with herself Jill set off towards the screams, not knowing how deep this rabit hole would go.

Talon_86
Talon_86
56 Followers