Resident Evil: Infection Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"MMMM!! Ahhhhh shit!! MMMMM... Awwwwww FUCK!!" The infected man grunts, similarly forgetting himself as he's caught up in the desire for this busty blonde that he's fucking her to calm down the dangerous side-effects of the virus in his body. However he's more than happy to take advantage of his vastly increased in size cock he's gotten as a result. Driving his member quickly in and out of the tight, wet hole of the beauty spread eagle in front of him. "UHHHHH... Yeah!! Fucking... MMMM!! Take it Ashley!! Take it!!" He groans, reaching forward and taking a deep handful of her jiggling chest, making her groan in approval as he squeezes away at the more than ample flesh. She encourages it further with another lusty look, her hands going onto his to not just make him dig his fingers further into her mound. She's having both hands now grope away at her breasts while he pumps away into her snatch at the same time.

"MMMMMM FUUUUUUUUCK!! AHHHHHH... OOOOOOOOOOH FUCK!!" She gasps out, sweat dripping off her pretty face and the rest of that stunning body as she's taken again and again. Licking her lips, she can't help but take long stares down at her own pussy, watching that fat and long rod ram sharply and deeply into her tightness. Filling her up quite unlike anything she's ever, and most likely will ever, experience ever again in all her already eventful life. "Fuck YES!! MMMM... Come on!! Suck... AHHHHHH FUCK!! Suck on my big fucking titties..." The woman once infected by a Plaga parasite demands, now grabbing the man currently infected by a sexual virus by his hair while he fucks her. In her own desire she brings his face down into her chest, the jiggling done by them making her boobs motorboat him as she grinds against both him and his big cock. Her moans show that even this naughty action is getting her off, as if how dripping wet her pussy wasn't proof enough of that.

"Mmmmphhh!! MMMMM!!" Getting with the programme quick, he opens he mouth to take a rock hard nipple inside. Loudly slurping away onto her tit while he thrusts away with long, balls deep strokes into her snatch. While he moans into her chest, his hands still grope away onto her tits as he switches between sucking on one before moving to the next. If it wasn't for her legs now wrapped around his body, further showing her desire, the two of them might have collapsed back onto the table she was perched on the edge of. He wasn't even thinking about that possibility. Focused on dining of her wonderful, large breasts while pumping his cock deeply in and out of her soaking wet hole over and over.

"OH FUCK!! FUCK!! FUCKING... CUMMING!! AHHHHH GOD YESSSSSS AHHHHHHH!!" Ashley Graham near screamed out, eyes wide and starting to roll upward as her pussy clamped around the cock driving balls deep into her. She came hard, groaning out like it was the audio ripped from a porn film as her juices flooded out against the virus-enhanced dick she was finding herself rather easily addicted too. "OH FUUUUUUUCKKK... MMMMMM... AHHHHH FUUUUUUUCKK..." She gasped out, strands of blonde hair sticking to her face from all the sweat, and still groaning from how the man she was being paid to fuck was sucking on her breasts while he banged her. His continuous thrusts ensured she felt every moment of that intense to say the least sexual high, even if it was more of his own efforts to calm down that infection within him. The big, lazy grin now on her face as he eased off the pace of his thrusts showed she appreciated it.

"Fuck... Dear fucking God!!" Ashley gasped out, arms now around his neck as her eyes almost sparkled from the afterglow of her orgasm as she looked at him. His cock still buried deep in her twat even as he'd stopped his pumps for now. "Mmmmmm... That was something else..."

"Uhhhhhh, thanks..." He said, a little taken back by the rather affectionate way she was looking at him. Especially with how she was fluttering her eyelashes at him. "But... Oh fuck!!" He gasped himself, feeling the painful pressure and burning sensation returning to his cock. "We need to keep going! I'm... I'm not done yet!"

"You can fuck me anyway you want to baby..." Graham purred, licking her lips lustfully as she looked him over. "And I mean... ANY."

Just as Vincent pulled out of her with a grit of his teeth, he glanced over to the side table in the room. Somehow, no doubt due to the sexual nature of his "infection" he was drawn to stare at the bottle of lubricant amongst the items there. "...Any?" He questioned, a rather wide and unusually for him perverted smile creeping across his face.

* * *

"Everything seems to be going smoothly..." Scientist "A" remarked as he and another BSAA scientist watched the footage unfold via a display monitor.

"Indeed." The other man, let's call him Scientist "B" for naming sake, agreed with a nod. "The idea to have her clad in an attire that would deliberately provoke Subject Pierce in a sexual manner was a good one."

"...I believe that's what she used to actually wear." A remarked. "As in, when she was kidnapped years ago? She wore that."

"...Ah." B said after a pause. "...My statement still stands."

"Agreed. We have others lined up as well in the future of sample collection. Similar to her..." A explained.

"Similar in looks?" B asked. "Or in terms of exposure of prior bio-terror incidents or attacks?"

"Surprisingly, all of the above." A stated. "Not just victims like this one was either. Within BSAA, outside organisations... As unlikely as it sounds, we aren't going to be short of women to... Help get samples."

"Indeed. Will cost quite a bit to keep them all on the payroll, won't it?" B pointed out. "I mean, non-disclosure agreements aside and all that. We're paying these women to fuck this infected man after all."

"We've considered that..." A said, a smirk coming across his face. "Myself and the superiors that is. We think we might be able to keep things even more... In-house shall we say..."

* * *

Meanwhile, back in the "Sample Room"...

"OH FUCK!!" Ashley Graham gasped out, mouth open wide and eyes similarly staring as she felt that big cock entering into her once again. However in this position, bent over on the table she'd been taken on a few minutes before, it wasn't her mouth or her pussy getting filled up. Instead, her rounded, plump ass was being made to stretch as he dipped his cock right down between her smooth butt cheeks. Even with the amount of lubricant from the now empty bottle both over and in her ass, not to mention layered over his inches, it was a super tight fit to say the very least. She'd said anything, and was now paying the price so to speak for her lusty words as he began to thrust his shaft into her backside.

"MMMMM FUCK!! Holy Hell!! MMMMM SHIT..." Vincent grunted, hands on the table either side of her as he leaned over his new fuck buddy, making full use of the woman being paid to take care of his needs. That currently meant his enhanced cock sliding in and out of her vice-like asshole, causing the beauty underneath to groan and jolt on the surface of the table. "I always thought... AHHHHH FUCK!! This only happened... UHHHH!! In porn films!" He said between moans, sweat now dripping off from his own body as he puts all the effort he's got into tapping the fine ass of the busty blonde that he's already been in two of the pleasurable holes of. Now he's getting the tightest of them all, groaning each time he draws back until just the crown is within her before stuffing himself back in.

"AHHHHHH... FUCK... HNNNNNNGGG... SH-SHIT!! AHHHHHH..." She squealed out, roughly sliding back and forth as she took pump after deep pump into her ass. Surviving a kidnap ordeal by Los Iluminados felt like a walk in the park compared to handling this anal onslaught. All the blonde could go was groan and take it, laying down on the table that was already shining from the sweat pouring of both their bodies. "OH GOD... AHHHHH FUCK!! M-My ass!! AHHHHH SHIT!! MY ASS... AHHHHH!!" The cries, a mix of discomfort from her tightest of holes being stretched out and the dirty sin of engaging in anal sex with a man she barely knows. Let alone the fact she's being paid to fuck him. Perhaps never expecting things to take this kind of turn, as her breasts rub against the furniture she's laying on as she gets her plump and sexy booty stuffed.

"AHHHHH FUCK... MMMM!! Fucking hot... UHHHH!! Fucking ass!! MMMM..." He almost snarls as he pumps in and out of that asshole. Something about driving his dick into the backside of the stunning blonde triggering a more primal side to the usually stuttering and dominated man. A side effect of the prolonged effects of the infection within him? Whatever the reason, it's making him moan out as he enjoys the thick rump in front of him, her cheeks jiggling with every pump her delivers. With all the fucking she's taken, her back passage is now far more accommodating for his massive size. Allowing for a smooth and swift motion than many a veteran porno slut would struggle to handle even a short round of. Let alone the wild pounding he's been giving to his willing fuck buddy.

"AHHHHHH... AHHHHHH!! AHHHHHH..." All she can do now is groan and take it, her eyes staring almost blankly at the wall ahead as her head is slumped on the table she's being fucked on. Such a cock-whipped state she was in left her embarrassingly drooling from the mouth, the saliva starting to form its own puddle where her cheek was resting. "UHHHHH... AHHHHH... AHHHH AHHHHH..." The slap of his crotch smacking off her more than well fucked ass rang out along with her groans and his deep moans. Her breasts squished against the table as she was made to jolt back and forth on his pumping rod. As she gasped out, her hair a sweat-soaked mess and sticking to her pretty face, it was clear than if she ever gave up her ass for another lucky man it would never come close to feeling like this. Perhaps, from the exhausted in more ways than one state she's in, for her own good that she'd never be fucked like this again.

"Hnnnnnn FUCK!! MMMMM..." Vincent grunted, pulling his cock out of that pounded ass, leaving her asshole gaping from the near punishing pace he'd used. "Fuck... Fucking close!" He said, but instead of just stroking off he took a hold of her. Turning over the woman he'd been using, and near abusing in that last position, he then climbed up onto the table in order to mount her. Showing further uncharacteristic dominance considering his usual timid and controllable attitude.

So worn out by the previous fucking she's taken, the woman once infected herself by Plaga offered no resistance as her chest was mounted. She groaned when his hands dug into her tits to grip them, feeling him squeeze and toy with her more than just shapely mounds. Finding energy to look up, she watched as the big cock that had just come straight from her ass was now placed between her breasts. A small smirk appeared on her, knowing full well what attention her big boobs got from men. She wasn't surprised one bit that this man, even with his virus-enhanced dick, wanted to get to enjoy them.

"MMMM FUUUUUUCK..." He sighed in delight as he pushed her breasts against his cock. Feeling how soft they were, easily engulfing his rod to make him almost completely vanish between the formed cleavage. He wasted no time, feeling his own orgasm now finally approaching but still craving yet more pleasure from the beauty he's gotten to experience all the pleasurable holes of. "UHHHH!! OH FUCK... MMMMM!! FUCK... MMMMMM!!" He grunted out, staring down to watch his cock up between her breasts before disappearing back between them as he pumped her chest. His crotch slapping against the underside of her mountains, making them sexily jiggle even as he firmly gripped them to keep her chest in place.

The stunning blonde said nothing, just groaning from the rough way he was using her boobs for his own filthy pleasure. In fact, she couldn't help licking her lips as his fat cock-head popped up from out of her breasts before slipping back away from her. It wasn't the first time her tits had been fucked, but never by such a massive piece of man-meat. Let alone in such a rough, craving way that made her tits bounce as they got deeply and swiftly pumped. Laying back on the table in a pool of sweat, she looked more like a well fucked whore than the beautiful former President's daughter she actually is. Considering how she's been paid to be his fuck buddy? The former description is far more accurate for her now.

"HHHHHHNNNNGGGG FUCK!! Here... UHHHHH!! Here it cums!!" He managed to grunt out, his cock throbbing at long last in a more erotic way than the virus does when it first reappears. He doesn't stop his thrusting though, deliberately using those large, stunning tits of Ashley Graham to get himself off. It works a treat, as with a deep groan the first blast of spunk shoots out, splattering all across her gorgeous facial features, leaving her gagging again when her open mouth gasped in shock. That only gave her another thick and large load next, flooding her mouth and making her almost gargle as the seed spilled out from her lips to drool down over her neck.

The far from natural amount of cum, another effect of the infection within him, continued to blast out, leaving her with a "pearl necklace" as her neck got covered with spunk. There was plenty more for her face as the shots flew far and over her head, staining through her hair and falling beyond off the table to the floor. All she could do was gag, too much spunk for her to even swallow in one go - so caught up in the moment she forgot to spit to let there be as much "samples" to collect as possible. As the jizz dripped off her face like she'd just taken a gang-bang bukkake, the man responsible was still not quite done. Stroking his cock now, he groaned out in relief as the last, still thick and sizeable enough, shots of cum were sent out to cover the very breasts he'd been fucking. He easily left them coated with jizz, both boobs given a good spraying as well as the space between for good measure. Leaving her chest looking hotter than ever with the thick glaze of cum all over her and the rest of her upper body and face.

Just as Vincent climbed off the worn out frame of his partner in this sexual encounter, the doors into this "Sample Room" burst open. Several men in full biohazard suits rushed in, some with what appeared to be some form of vacuum equipment. Others had what looked like beakers and other sorts of containers and shovel-like implements. A few had more usually expected sampling equipment, one holding a test tube rack while the other used a medical swab to collect up some of Pierce's jizz to place into a tube. Indeed, this collection crew went right to work, picking up his load from everywhere they could. Off the floor, from the table, and of course from off of Ashley herself. The sensation leaving her groaning as spunk was scooped or swabbed up from off her tits, neck, face and even from her hair.

"Mmmmm..." Ashley squirmed as the felt the probing and "cleaning" being done to her. "Sign me up... For the next collection day..." She purred as the spunk, even as being collected from her, still deeply coated her face.

Vincent stood and watching this all go on, his cock back to its usual limb and far from impressive size. "I. Could get used to this..." He said out loud to himself, now finding this all rather awkward as he just stood and watched the sample collection for a moment. "I'll... Just go I guess?" He said, leaving the experts to it as he headed towards the door where already some escort guards were waiting. With a towel and much needed new set of clothing.

* * *

12