Resident Evil - Outbreak Ch. 02

Story Info
Arthur continues leading his group of survivors.
6k words
4.18
5.6k
9
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: I would like to thank Kingtoll88 for helping me with the chapter, and Emily Thayer who edited the chapter.

*****

Tuesday, October 16, 2018 C.E.

Abandoned Dorm Room,

Raccoon University,

Raccoon City

Arthur sleeps in the abandoned dorm room that he had been using as a bedroom for some time now. Arthur slept alone, while Alice and Jill spend the night talking about their current situation. All of a sudden, he wakes up when he feels someone's hands on his cocks.

"Good morning Arthur!" says Crystal Waters, is one of the women he has rescued, "Or should I say Alpha...if I had known your special condition, I would have already come to your assistance..."

Then Crystal begins playing with Arthur's balls while voicing, "I love sucking on men balls..."

Then Crystal starts sucking on one of Arthur's balls causing him to moan while each of her hands are working his massive cocks.

Crystal's tongue moves along Arthur's rigid shaft, causing both of his cocks to spring to life almost immediately, pulsating to the rhythm of his heartbeat. Crystal's eyes widen at the impressive display of his massive manhood, her mouthwatering more and more as her tongue moves along the veiny surface of his shaft. Her hands occupied themselves as well, as she meticulously stroked one of the cocks, the one she currently wasn't orally pleasuring, with her free hand focused on fondling his quadruple balls, giving all of them a gentle tug as she let her fingers dance between them, feeling the raw virility inside of them.

Arthur, still thinking that this was some kind of wet dream, grunts as he feels the triple stimulation on his cock and balls, his hands instinctively digging into Crystal's hair to lock her in place while she performs her grade-A fellatio.

Crystal doesn't stop there, opening her mouth wide and engulfing the tip of one of his shafts, her tongue deliciously feasting on the many beads of precum that swelled from Arthur's cock-slit, the salty goodness permeating her senses. The strong smell and taste let her own juices flow, causing her pussy to moisten and her labia to swell, eagerly anticipating the girth and length of his cock...or cocks, even.

To Arthur's surprise, Crystal lets go of his cock after drenching every last inch of them in her sticky saliva and grins at him, her mouth smeared with a mixture of precum and saliva as she coos, "Mm, that was good! But don't think that was all, I need much more than that!" And with that, Crystal gently pushes Arthur's hands away from her head and pulls her already soaked panties down before carelessly throwing them away into a corner of the room.

All Arthur could do was stare with desire as Crystal slowly climbs on top of him, her bare, wet pussy glistening in the dim light of the hut, his hazy view only adding to the dream-like moment. She turned around on top of him, her wet slit now directly above him. Turning her head, she said, "I did you, now you do me! Come on, lick my pussy, you Alpha!"

And with that, Crystal lowers her hips, pressing her pussy and supple ass directly into Arthur's face, overwhelming his senses with the taste and smell of raw pussy flesh. As if on autopilot, he immediately sticks out his tongue and begins to lick her fertile folds, causing the lust-maddened Crystal to moan in delight. In this new 69-position, she also continues to service his cocks, her tongue swirling around the bulbous purple heads, trying to split her attention equally among his monolithic manhoods. Thanks to Arthur's skilled stimulation, she even feels bold enough to ponder if she should try to get both of the cocks into her mouth at the same time, but that feat was still past her limits.

Arthur relished in Crystal's warm and sweet taste, his tongue greedily slurping along her pussy lips, catching every last drop of her honey-like nectar. He could taste her sweet cunny for all eternity at this point, but Crystal has other plans for them.

Letting go of his twin cock-goodness, she turns around, straddled the surprised Arthur and smiles down at him, her make-up now completely smeared and ruined as she slides her hands along her perfect body.

"Look at me, Arthur...I'm the Alpha now!"

And with that, Crystal grabs onto one of his turgid shafts and aligned it with her pussy, balancing on top of his throbbing cock. "Understood?"

That last part brought Arthur fully back to his sense, every last part of sleepiness banished from his mind. He let out a silent chuckle as he heard Crystal's words. There was only one Alpha around here, and it would be him, he would make sure of that. Yet, he thought it would definitely be more fun to play along for a little while longer.

Without saying another word, Crystal lowers her hips and impales herself on top of Arthur, her slippery pussy engulfing one of his twin long rods while the other was hotdogged between her toned bubble butt, causing both of them to moan in unison as Arthur's bare shaft stretches and fills her completely.

That intense stimulation ignited Arthur's fire. Fully awake and master of his senses again, he grabs onto Crystal's hips and ass as she rode him, her arms digging into her own hair as her ecstasy grew more and more.

"Oh wow! Yes, that's it! Your cock is so damn big! And it's all mine!"

Even though the feeling of Crystal riding him was exquisite, Arthur decides that Crystal has stepped over her boundaries and that it was time to take back the reigns. Using his superior strength, he pushes forward and causes Crystal to topple over and land on her back, with his cock still firmly inside her wet fuck hole.

"W-what the..." Crystal tries to protest but it's all in vain as Arthur starts to fuck her hard in missionary position, reaching even deeper into her and almost smashing his swollen cock head against her cervix. As he fucked her in this new position, he suddenly felt like his other cock was left out, as if it calls out to him for attention. Reaching between them, he grabbed onto his second cock and grins at Crystal, quickly aligning his secondary shaft with her twitching asshole.

"H-hey! Don't even think about it...argh!" But protesting was futile at this point. Crystal wasn't a fan of double penetration, but her lust has almost completely overtaken her reason and caused her defenses to crumble...and it isn't like Arthur left her much of a choice anyway.

Her asshole was already well lubricated, thanks to the copious amounts of girl juices that gushed out of her pussy and the other cock's saliva coating, acting as the perfect lube substitute. With a single push forward, Arthur plunges into Crystal's backdoor, stretching her forbidden entrance to new proportions and causing the fuck-addled woman to squeal in pure joy as both of her holes get fucked to oblivion.

Arthur increased his pace, causing Crystal's body to rock back and forth from his thrusts, turning her into his personal plaything. His massive four balls slapped against her ass with every thrust, only adding to their intense stimulation.

"Who is the Alpha now?" Arthur asked in his fuck-frenzy, "Say it!"

"You are! You are!"

"Your pussy and ass only belong to me!" he exclaimed between thrusts, "You got that?"

"Yes, my Alpha!"

Crystal was like molasses in his hands now. Every aspiration to dominate this double cocked man had turned into pure devotion. She felt so amazingly full. At this point, she would do anything for her new Alpha.

The feeling of pure submission finally triggers Crystal's orgasm, causing her pussy to squirt her hot fuckjuices all over Arthur's cocks and balls, like a burning liquid that caused the doubly equipped man to gasp in pleasure of his own.

Her whole-body jerks hard around twin shafts, with her pussy and asshole working in tandem to milk their fleshy invaders of their hot cum, inviting Arthur to release inside...and he was more than happy to oblige.

Arthur felt all four of his balls clenches as they slapped against Crystal's climaxing body, causing his boiling cum to travel along his throbbing shafts and right into her greedy holes. Spurt after spurt of hot seed fills her body, causing her womb and ass to get crowded with a slew of dense, swirling seed.

The feeling of hot cum filling her insides brought Crystal from one orgasm to the next, frying her brain and causing her body to jerk around his cocks like a ragdoll. In her ecstasy, the last rational part of her mind wondered if it even was a safe day for her, but she quickly discards these concerns as unimportant. Only the future would show how wrong she would be...

After Crystal rides out her incredible climax, she collapses onto the bed, passing out from the sensory overload. Just before her body slumped down, Arthur reacts quickly and caught her in his arms, his twin cocks still firmly inside her well-fucked and filled holes.

With a smirk on his face, he looks down on her body. Skin soaked with sweat, her body a wild mess, cum and squirt dripping out of her body. Oh yes, he was sure that he would have a lot more fun from now on.

Four Hours Later:

Main Dining Hall,

Raccoon University,

Raccoon City

Several hours later, Arthur has gathered most everyone together but Crystal, who is still sleeping after Arthur filled her holes, several times along with a few others who are not present. Arthur looks over the girls in the large group of survivors, before starting to speak, "While we are safe for the time being, we can't stay in the city for much longer. We have to escape within the next five or six days, if we hope to survive..."

Everyone knew that things were getting desperate, but they had hope they could find more supplies and buy more time. Now, that doesn't seem to be the case. While the supplies and vehicles from the abandoned facility help, they will not last forever with such a large group. Arthur continues, "...so over the next four days I will be leading select teams throughout Raccoon City, searching for any more supplies and possible routes of evacuation. I already found a fallback site, far southwest of the city on several uninhabited islands off the banks of the Trident River. However, I also think we should split up into eight or ten smaller groups for the evacuation out of the city..."

"Arthur, are you sure that's a wise idea?" asks Rebecca Chambers, one of the survivors that Arthur rescued on the outskirts of Raccoon City in the northern Arklay Mountains and is the only survivor of S.T.A.R.S. Bravo Team. Alyssa Ashcroft, a local reporter who had survived voices, "What about making for the West Coast then finding a ship, so we could survive out at sea?"

"We are over a thousand miles away from the West Coast!" voices Jill Valentine. Jill had already noticed some small changes in her body, for one, her boobs are bigger, but she isn't sure of what she should think or feels about these changes to her body.

"How're we even supposed to get to the West Coast?" asks Laura Bierce, who was just passing through Raccoon City when the shit hit the fan. However, it is Claire Redfield who answers, "Could we use one of the abandoned planes, left behind at the airport?"

"That would require some effort and the ability to hold off a considerable number of the undead," voices Arthur, thinking the best bet to find a usable ship would be either in San Diego or near Seattle, "We would have to hold off the undead long enough for a team to refuel the plane before getting everyone onboard."

"Could we not refuel the plane, first?" asks Alice, but Arthur ponders this before answering, "Maybe, but that would require us to secure the area and hold it for even longer. Not to mention, how many trips we will need to make getting everyone back and forth. There is also the group of students hiding at Raccoon High School that need rescue, requiring even more time."

"This may not be a popular opinion, but maybe we should leave them behind?" voices Regan Mallet, who has her daughter, Lucy to think about regarding everything. Regan is in the camp that every person found actually lowers the group's chance of surviving long-term because of the very limited resources. However, many others led by Arthur and Alice, feel differently, as they have been trying to save as many survivors as humanly possible.

"Regan, I understand that you have your daughter to think about, but we are not abandoning anyone as long as I'm the leader of the group. If anyone here doesn't like how I lead, then you're more than welcome to voice those concerns or even leave the group but I'm keeping my humanity and moral code," responds Arthur, who had always seen the very worst of humanity since the outbreak began. Regan doesn't say anything else, though she notices several sympathetic looks on others' faces, while others are not even looking at her. The awkward silence is broken by Elza Walker, a motorcycle racer asks, "Would it be alright for me to take a group of volunteers, toward Victory Lake/Raccoon Forest?" "Why?" asks Arthur, caught off-guard since he hadn't spoken much to Elza since her and her small group of survivors was found near Central Station. Elza looks at Rita, a police officer former of the Raccoon City Police Department. Rita says, "We think there could be supplies or survivors hiding in the Raccoon Forest, but we feel that a small team on motorcycle could get there and back with minimal losses."

"Alright, I will think about it, it's still a dangerous mission though. However, for the next several days I will be leading teams to various local areas searching for supplies and any more survivors before we abandon this city. I don't like having too many teams out at once," replies Arthur, since they can't support each other, if they're spread across the city. Arthur is about to continue, when Yoko Suzuki interrupts him by asking "If we could get to San Diego, we could find a ship at the Naval Base..."

"Alright, but we already said that is going to be difficult given we're more than 1,000 miles away from San Diego," responds Arthur, but Yoko pulls out her laptop, which surprisingly is still working, "Before we evacuate everyone, we should send a small team to the airport, so we can find a small airplane that can fly us to San Diego. Then we can determine if there're any usable ships available. If there are, we can come back and figure out a plan for the largest airplane to transport everyone to San Diego but what type of vessel should we look for? I'm assuming it would have to be the largest vessel?"

"What about the U.S.S. Midway?" asks Arthur, knowing the lead ship of the Midway-class Amphibious Assault Ship, those technically classified as Landing Platform Helicopter Assault, was docked in San Diego at the time of the outbreak and it should in theory still be docked at the Naval Base. Arthur also knows that several more Midway-class ships were under construction but only the second vessel, the U.S.S. Coral Sea, LPHA-186 had been finished with neither vessel at sea, with the Coral Sea not even officially commissioned, yet. Pressing a few buttons on her laptop, Yoko asks, "Is this the ship, you're talking about?"

Yoko turns her laptop around showing Arthur a camera view of the harbor and you can just barely see the Midway in the background. Arthur, nodding his head, says, "That is the Midway!"

"Who are you going to send?" asks Helena Harper, sitting beside Angela Miller, as she comments, "I think a small team, of five or six should determine if the vessel is salvageable or not."

"I agreed with Angela, but as who to send, I'm going to need to think on that for a bit..." replies Arthur, thinking only him or Alice could lead such a mission, "...now, is there anything else?"

"Arthur, I have something I want to ask you about?" asks Sophie Home, who hadn't spoken much about herself since she is from Japan, and worked for an international organization, known as the Bioterrorism Security Assessment Alliance, B.S.A.A. Arthur found Sophie in the wreck of a small aircraft. Sophie was trying to rendezvous with other B.S.A.A. agents when her plane was involved in a mid-air collision, with a jumbo jet that was succumbing to the outbreak. Arthur looks over the beautiful Asian woman, before he asks, "Alright, so what's your question?"

"Have you heard anything about anywhere else or know anything?" asks Sophie, who has a younger sister that still live in Japan.

Silence falls over the room, as everyone sees the reaction on Arthur's face, it a reaction that says the news isn't good. Arthur sympathetically voices, "What I have managed to piece together, isn't good. It would seem that the infection had spread like wildfire across the globe. I haven't been able to locate any of my military contacts. The Office of Naval Intelligence HQ in Suitland was on-fire and burning, last time I checked. There're rumors that the Naval Submarine Base at Kings Bay survived but..."

Arthur sees hope on several of the women faces, as he continues, "...I haven't been able to determine if those are true."

"Would a submarine not be better than a surface vessel?" asks Rachel Foley, sitting beside her two-years younger sister, Gina.

"It is a trade-off," answers Arthur, who had thoughts about going east, toward the Eastern Seaboard but that's nearly double the distance and into much higher population areas. The advantage of the Western-half of the United States is its much thinner population distribution, giving much fewer of the undead to deal with, "The trade-off is we would be harder to detect but can have fewer peoples aboard, be more dependent on other sources of resources, and if there is any type of infection, we're so fucking screwed!"

"So, no on the submarine then," replies Kylie Hermansen, who like Laura and several other famous models was just passing through when the shit hit the fan. The models were traveling together for a new reality show and had stopped in Raccoon City.

"Arthur, had you heard anything about Washington, D.C. or my father?" asks Ashley Graham, who is daughter of Jonas Graham, currently President of the United States. Ashley had already lost her entire Secret Service detail, as they fell to a horde of the undead while protecting her. Arthur shakes his head no, before answering, "I have heard nothing more, since D.C. was quarantined, and they were moving the President, the first lady, and majority of his cabinet to an undisclosed secured location."

"What about my sisters?" asks Ashley, who has three younger sisters. There's the 18 years old, Patricia, and the twins, 16 years old, Barbara and Jenna. Ashley knows that her mother, Jeyne has had her hands full with the twins, since coming to the White House. Arthur with sympathy in his voice and in an understanding tone answers, "I haven't heard anything about any of your sisters since Agent Blake requested evacuation of the girls from their school. My hope is they're with your parents. Wherever that is."

"Thank you," softly replies Ashley, who had always been close to her sisters but distanced from her parents. They're not bad parents but her father had always been more focused on politics, while her mother had always been more focused on her husband's career. With no more business needing to be addressed the meeting starts breaking up with Arthur walking back to his room. He has a lot on his mind and top on that list is the mission...

Abandoned Research Lab,

Raccoon University,

Raccoon City

Arthur walks into the research lab, that Rebecca Chambers had been using for her research and as a makeshift bedroom. Despite being a really small university in term of students, the campus sits on a campus of 1,300-acres, while the 1,300-acres are 'fully' under the survivors' control, they had only really been able to secure 150-acres, the heart of the campus, located in the Northeast corner. The reason is because originally Arthur had plan to fortify the campus and wait out the outbreak, but he realized soon that he had neither the resources, manpower, or time for that plan. The outbreak is only getting worse, with his options becoming fewer and fewer. Arthur looks at Rebecca, who he had affectionately nicknamed 'Professor.' Arthur asks, "Any news?"

12