Resident Evil - Outbreak Ch. 03

Story Info
Arthur continues leading his group of survivors.
12.3k words
4.08
3.8k
9
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wednesday, October 17, 2018 C.E. (Chapter Three)

President's Office,

Raccoon University,

Raccoon City

"...alright, next there is a group of students at the high school. Jill, Claire, Zoey, and Wichita will come with me to the high school. Alice, you're in command until we return," voices Arthur.

Arthur, Alice, Jill Valentine, Abigail Wolff, Claire Redfield, Zoey, and Wichita are all in the President's Office. Arthur had been explaining a series of four missions he will be leading throughout the city. The high school is important since there is a large group of students, and Arthur feels he need as many survivors as possible, especially given what he had recently learned. Arthur pauses while looking over the women. Zoey Glidewell is a recent addition to the group, who had shown she can handle herself, though this will be her first time in the field. Wichita, whose real name is Krista and her sister, Little Rock are outcasts, only joining the group because they don't have much choice.

"...I'm bringing Wichita, because she used to attend Raccoon Senior High School and knows the layout of the buildings. Zoey, this will give me the chance to see if you can be part of the Sword."

Arthur divided all of the survivors into two groups, the Sword, and the Shield. The Shield are those survivors who lack training, military or otherwise, and make up the bulk of the group. They handled all of the non-urgent tasks like laundry, preparing the meals, sorting supplies, and all of the civilian matters. The Sword are those who leave on missions, perform recon, and battle to protect the entire group.

The Sword is also the leadership and command for the survivors, since they are the smallest of the two subgroups, with the Sword being subdivided into the Longsword and the Hammer. The Hammer are defenders, handling escape, defense, and evacuating in case the group gets overrun or separated. The Longsword are handpicked individuals that are the group's elite fighters. They are expected to hang back and protect the group. They also handle the most dangerous missions. Leadership of Arthur's group is strictly based on the fact that he is in charge, and all final decisions are his to make. Several other like Jill and Claire had become vocal leaders in their own rights, and function as his advisors.

"How many survivors are we talking about?" asks Alice, who had become the Major's de facto second-in-command for the survivors.

"Unknown, but it's supposed to be a large group," voices Wichita, who graduated high school several years ago, but she knows many of the Senior and Junior girls at the city high school.

"That is near Uptown!" voices Abigail, "Uptown is supposed to be crawling with the undead. I hope you have a damn good plan, Arthur..."

"Yes," voices Arthur, since Abigail isn't one of his women, yet.

"Then what is it?" asks Jill, much kindlier than Abigail, as Abigail isn't happy about what she had heard regarding the supposedly cure or antivirus or whatever the fuck he's carrying.

"My plan," voices Arthur, staring daggers at Abigail, "Is to lead the team south down by the river, before turning west toward the high school. There are old tunnels built back during Prohibition, that should in theory, lead us right to the high school, since it was built on the old distillery after the war."

"What if those tunnels have collapsed?" asks Zoey, but Arthur had already considered that possibility, answering, "It's a risk we must take. If the tunnels are unusable, we will move along Ennerdale Street. I will be leading other missions to Warren Stadium, the Railway Marshalling Yard, and the Mendez River Docks. I'm also considering Lonsdale Yard if there is enough time."

"Why those locations?" asks Claire, who hadn't spoken yet during the debriefing, unlike normal when she let her opinion be known.

"The high school and stadium should have survivors. The stadium, yards and docks should have equipment and supplies we may need," answers Arthur, knowing Claire has a lot of stuff on her mind today, and isn't really focused on the task at hand. Arthur sees that everything had been covered and also that it seems most are not paying attention, they are either looking at him lovingly, sizing him up or in Abigail's case looking at him with a sickening stare. Arthur dismissed the others but asked to speak to Abigail alone. After Alice, Jilly, Claire, Zoey, and Wichita leave, Arthur voices, "I know this must be uncomfortable for you, but..."

"Don't patronize me! I already know that you fucked Alice and Jill. Claire seems ready to fuck you at the drop of a hat and the other two were making fuck-me eyes all during that debriefing. Now you're going to tell me you know how uncomfortable this make me. You don't know shit about me! Nor do I believe any of the nonsense about the cure. If there was a cure, why can it be transferred only through sex? Which also, according to Alice bonds us to you. Making us obey you, desire you, and changing our bodies to pleasure you. I desire no man and my body belongs to no one!"

"Listen Abigail, this situation is tough on all of us, and I only know what I'm told. That like Alice, I have bonded with the T-virus making me immune to it," answers Arthur, knowing that prolonged exposure to him will increase Abigail's desire for him.

"If you can transfer the immunity through sex, then why can't Alice?" asks Abigail, as she can feel herself gain arousal, as her nipples are getting hard, something Arthur notices through her shirt too. Abigail has a 32B bra-size, smaller than Alice's now 34B but Alice had gone up a cup size since becoming one of Arthur's women. Arthur answers, trying his best to explain without mansplaining, "Alice can't transfer her immunity to anyone regardless if it is sex or not. We are not sure why I can."

"Still sounds like a load of crap to me. You can have all of those hetero whores, but you're not having any ass from me, ever!" snaps Abigail, who was living the single life when the outbreak occurred. Arthur sympathetically says, "I'm not going to force anyone. Any woman who sleeps with me needs to fully understand the ramifications of that decision. That is why Alice told everyone..."

"What about men? Are you going to let them die because you're unwilling to sleep with them?" asks Abigail, actually catching Arthur off guard, as he hadn't considered men. Arthur takes a moment to consider this before answering, "First, I'm not sure if it will be transferable to men and second, I'm not going to force anyone but I'm not going to be forced either. I like women, and women-only. Maybe Rebecca can figure out how to transfer my immunity to other people without the need for sex, then I can go back to being just what I am, a regular United States Marine."

"I doubt that. You don't become a Major at your age by being regular," replies Abigail, laughing, something she rarely ever does, and for a moment everything seems fine until she realized being around Arthur is beginning to affect her behavior and attitude. Abigail flees out of the room in a hurry without even another word and Arthur thinks, 'Shit! This isn't going to get any easier,' before himself leaving out of the room to find her.

East Raccoon City Elementary School,

Cider District,

Raccoon City

Across 66th Street, from Raccoon University, is East Raccoon City Elementary School, where Arthur had led a small team, with Alice, Clara, Claire, and Ada Wong, who asks, "Why are we here?"

Arthur had left Jill in charge back at the university until he returns since he brought Alice and Claire with him. Arthur answers, "I sense something here," before turning the corner, seeing several Umbrella Web Spinners and Cerberus dogs.

"Shit!" voices Clara, as Arthur, opens fire with his Mark I Bullseye, as the ladies also open fire with their various firearms. The Cerberus dogs charge at the group but are easily cut down by their firepower. Before the outbreak Arthur was working with the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency, hence why his Mark I Bullseye's a prototype, amongst several other duties he had within the military.

"Fuck! Arthur, you could have warned us," voices Clara, after the team finishes killing the last of the Web Spinners but Arthur's face is still one without emotion, as he orders, "Shut up Clara!"

This catches the women off-guard, as they never heard Arthur speak like this before, as Alice asks, "What is wrong?" but Arthur just starts moving down the hallway, before answering, "Those creatures weren't what I sensed. What I sense is still breathing..."

"What are you sensing?" asks Claire, clearly nervous but Ada is curious as to how Arthur is sensing this creature or creatures.

"Fucking death!" he says before he moves deeper into the school.

East Gymnasium,

East Raccoon City Elementary School,

Cider District, Raccoon City

As Arthur and his team move quietly into the first floor of the East Gymnasium, as the East R.C. Elementary School have two, two floor gyms, along with a two-floor lunchroom between the gyms.

The silence is finally broken by Claire asking, "Other than those creatures, we haven't seen anything. Why are we even here?"

When suddenly they hear a bone-chilling laughter, and a voice from the other end of the gym, "Come to die?"

Neither Arthur nor Alice flinches, unlike the rest of the group.

"What the fuck is that?" asks Clara, unsure of why she was brought along for this mission. Clara is just a Canadian American hacker, caught in the wrong place at the wrong time. Her father was Canadian, and her mother was American, and she spent her early childhood living in Canada but moving to Raccoon City.

"It's a Tyrant," answers Arthur, facing down a T-0, the first Tyrant. The nearly 18-foot-tall Tyrant, whose head almost touches the ceiling, being just two feet from the ceiling, revealing himself for the first time ever. Even Alice is frightened by what she is seeing but she doesn't show it on her face, as Arthur asks, "It was this Tyrant I sensed. But how and why?"

T-0 just laughs again, his laughter a thing of pure evil, before answering, "You don't even know how powerful you really are?"

"He is talking about you," replies Alice, as confused as Arthur.

"How powerful are you?" asks Clara, but Arthur isn't sure, he only thought the T-virus enhanced his natural abilities, but could it have given him more? T-0 laughs again before replying, "The Siren intended for you to be the New Adam of the species."

"Adam?" asks Ada, who never had seen such intelligence from one of Umbrella's bioweapons. Arthur voices, "He is referring to Anna Bolt, Doctor Green and Fiona Gold, Doctor Gold. The two women who enhanced me..." but T-0 interrupts by saying, "They did far more than enhance you and there was another, Lisa Addison..."

"What does this have to do with anything? What do you want?" asks Arthur, wondering what part Lisa Addison played in his enhancement. T-0 just grins, before saying, "I played dumb to escape Umbrella. Making them think their experiment failed. What I want is none of your business right now but know this, we are each other counter. I can't kill you and you can't kill me..."

"Huh, you want me to leave you alone and you'll leave me alone?"

"Mothers would be proud. Not forever, but just until we are the last two left. I will leave you and your group alone and you'll not seek to destroy me. I know you and Alice are supposed to be the last chance for humanity. This is why your mothers died to protect you. They gave humanity a fighting chance at survival."

"Alright," replies Arthur, before lowering his weapon, "You have yourself a deal. You will leave my group of survivors alone and we'll not seek to kill you. But how do I know you can be trusted?"

"You don't and I don't know if I can trust you, brother," replies the T-0 before turning around to leave, he had completed his mission. Everyone is stunned including Arthur who asks, "What, I'm supposed to call you? Why did you refer to me as 'brother?'"

"You were created by the same three women, who gave birth to me," answers the T-0 before, turning back around to leave, before stopping and continues, "My name is Victor Frankenstein..."

Several Hours Later:

Abandoned Dorm Room,

Raccoon University,

Raccoon City

There was a knock at the door, Arthur turning in the direction of the sound for a moment before glancing back out the window. Pouring water droplets from the rain landing on the glass, it seemed like they never got a sunny day anymore. The virus had seemingly created a virtually perpetual overcast sky that never seemed to go away. If there was anything Arthur missed more than just being normal, it was the bright blue sky.

"Come in," he calls out, signaling whoever it was to enter. His mind was elsewhere. Still on what Victor told him early as the doorknob to his double door entrance turned, and slowly pushed open.

He looked again to see who was coming in and was surprised to see two girls entering the bedroom. The twin sisters whose names currently escaped him. He'd heard their names before but being that they were identical twins, they got mixed up easily. Their long black hair, slim bodies and smooth skin, pretty lips, and cool colored greenish blue eyes.

The sister were Jessica and Jennifer, both crept into the room, their eyes falling eventually onto Arthur by the window.

"Hi Arthur," one of them says, giving a light wave of her hand while the other closed the door behind her.

Arthur looked over the women curiously, before asking, "What are you two doing here?" walking closer to them, positioning himself at the foot of his bed so that the girls were both standing before him. He noted that they both were dressed rather informally, both wearing night gowns as if they were about to go to bed, "I was about to lie down for a short rest, and I don't really have time for more..." he was about to make a case for himself to not have the energy for anymore nonsense today. Survival was a struggle enough and when people came to him randomly, they were usually asking for assistance with something.

However, one of the girls cut him off, "Actually no, we didn't come here to ask for help," followed by the other one speaking next, "We in fact, came here to maybe help you."

Although Arthur was still having trouble matching their names to which one was speaking. He quirks a brow at that, "Help me? With what?" he asks confusedly, "I've already got my help for today..." once more the girls cut him off. "No, no. Nothing like that," they both starts to take a few steps closer to him now.

"We thought maybe we could help you relax. Ease some of that stress that's surely built up from all you do for us," the girls kept talking one after the other, seeming to be really playing into the twin trope as they closed the distance.

Again, Arthur looked a bit confused, but that's when it suddenly hit him. The skimpy nighties, the reaching out and trailing their hands along his muscled arms. The sudden event of them just showing up in his room, especially this dressed for bedtime, during the mid-afternoon.

This had to be some kind of side effect of the T-virus within his body. How it flared up around women, and obviously how it reacted with his unique, 'twin-cock' condition. He wasn't sure but this just seemed a little too convenient to be the girls just showing up here randomly and wanting sex.

He almost wants to sigh at the thought of this, thinking that the girls weren't actually here for him, but then, he looked over their appearance. How they moved, how they eagerly start to touch him, feeling along the Marine's hardened body over his thin, nighttime shirt.

"Really? And how exactly would you two help me to relax?" he asks, testing the waters a little. If the two were actually into this, he would gauge their reactions. See if they want to be here with him and someone hadn't gone too far in their desire to poke and prod him in all manner of ways.

Granted, the twins were definitely causing the virus within him to surge. He wanted to do a great deal with these girls, and he could feel both his cocks hardening in his pants. Two girls, two cocks, it made sense! And the animal instinct was telling him to just ignore his worries and take them both. But he held control over this virus, it did not control him.

Thankfully, based on their reactions, it looked as if he wouldn't have to worry about morals, as both girls giggled at the inquiry he made.

"Well...I can think of a few ways," one of the girls says, beginning to sink down onto her knees. Her sister following suit, both dropping down onto the floor, and their grabby hands eagerly seeking out the waistband of Arthur's sweatpants.

Grabbing it and tugging the elastic down and over the growing bulge in them. The pair of raven-haired ladies gasping as their prizes popped up and out. Free of their confines at last!

Arthur's two gigantic cocks standing up tall and proud, one on top of the other and his four hefty balls drooping below them.

"Oh wow. So, the legends are true," one of the girls jokes causing Arthur to roll his eyes.

Both sisters lean up, bringing their faces close to his two members, seeming to make a silent agreement on which one they were going to target first. Jessica going low, and Jennifer going high. Each one wordlessly bringing their lips to the sides of Arthur's two shafts. Kissing their length and starting to suck on the flesh of his rods.

Arthur's fists clench at his sides and he catches his breath, keeping the virus cells in his body in check while they start to go haywire. Sensing the pleasure beginning to pulse from the girls contact, he kept a lid on it. He was good at that, and he planned to keep a lid on it while these twins sucked his cocks, and while he drilled the both of them into oblivion.

They start off aggressive, both women knowing what they were in for, each one took hold of a cock and turned it towards them. Sticking it into their lips and sucking away, one of their hands rubbed his balls while both pairs of lips start nursing on his mammoth sized dicks. Arthur could feel their tongues wagging along the sides of his shafts, showing off that they both had some experience with blowjobs before this. Letting their warm, pink appendages slip along his length, tasting his meat and tracing the shape of his pulsing veins.

Both cocks throbbed at the touch of their lips, smooching, and sucking along them. Arthur's hands eventually moving up to weave his fingers into their hair, encouraging both girls to work hard on his cocks. It was still a little funny to him that he couldn't even remember their names, and even if he did, there's no way he could guess which one was which. They were identical twins, and apparently, very comfortable being so sexual with each other. Their lips came quite close to touching multiple times due to their closeness.

They work to slather his cocks up with spit, thick globules of saliva slicking his lengths up, both sisters drooling as much as they could to keep him lubricated. He was big, so big they'd need him nice and slick to enter their precious regions.

Eventually though, both dicks were glistening and shiny. Slippery and prepared to breed, throbbing towards the ceiling as both girls pointed his cocks upwards, sinking far down onto their knees and lashing at his balls with their tongues. Juggling the large nuts in their mouths and feeling the sheer weight of his stored spunk.

"Alright girls, you want to do this? Then let's do this, get up here," he motions for them to follow him, leaning back onto his bed, and shuffling further up, giving them space to crawl onto his bed with him. Both stark naked and ready to fuck, this was definitely one of the easier jobs in the world. And the sisters were counting their lucky stars for not getting assigned kitchen duty!