Resident Evil Rebirth Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been so long since she was last touched like this; Alice wasn't sure if what was happening was real or just some vivid fantasy conjured up by her deprived Neocortex. Her mind was fogged by lust yet at the same time her body felt as finely tuned as a razor's edge and she could feel every minimal movement her lover made across her skin, feeding the fire that burned through her loins with all the intensity of a forest blaze. If this was a dream, it was certainly the best she had ever had.

However, before she could truly give herself over to the heinous pleasure, Claire suddenly withdrew her fingers and ceased any attention to her breasts. Disturbed by the sudden feeling of emptiness, an enraged Abernathy looked down to find the primal beauty staring up at her, her pale blue eyes ablaze with an animal hunger as she brought one glistening digit to her lips and made a show of licking it clean. The sight was erotic that Alice thought she might actually climax just from watching it.

Claire moaned audibly as her lover's flavour danced across her taste buds. So rich but also satisfying, she thought the essence to be as intoxicating as chocolate and immediately wanted more than just that petty sample. Her appetite wetted, she didn't hesitate to push away from the other woman and move down to perch between her spread thighs. Curling her fingers under the open waistband, she took a firm hold on Alice's jeans and underwear and began to pull the garments down her hips. Abernathy never objected, in fact she immediately aided the blonde haired beauty by raising her hips off the seat and all she needed was one quick jerk to pull both garments down the woman's thighs and off her body.

Alice could feel her heart racing as the few garments covering her lower body were removed to leave her completely bare from the waist down. With bated breath, she watched as her lover gazed down at her most intimate of places and felt her stomach do rolls as she suddenly leant forward. In the back of her mind, she realised that her hands were no longer restricted but the prospect of escape no longer appealed to her and she waited for what was about to pass like a virginal bride on her wedding night.

She was not disappointed.

The first touch sent a shiver of delight shooting through her and she released a shaky breath as she felt the wet tip of Redfield's tongue brush against her clit. The contact was light and lasted for just a moment, but its aftershocks rocked her very being like the ripples of an earthquake and she trembled violently in its throws of divine ecstasy. Never had she thought sex with another woman could feel so good.

However Claire hadn't even started to go to work on the beauty yet. Breathing in the musky sent of Abernathy's arousal, she grabbed her lover's hips and pulled her forward until her bottom was resting on the edge of the seat. Then, all but trembling with a hunger that made her mouth water, she lurched forward and drove her tongue deep into her depths; eagerly exploring her soft folds and drinking in the taste of her arousal as if it was sweeter than honey.

Seized by the unexpected pleasure, Alice's eyes rolled closed and her back reflexively arched as a long moan sang from her parted lips. This was unbelievable, a page from the book of her most taboo fantasies brought to life. The delicious feeling of Claire's wicked tongue thrashing about inside of her was like nothing any man had ever stirred within her and she relished in the feel of it.

"Oh god...your tongue...it's so deep...more...more..." She moaned before suddenly tangling her fingers in the blonde's dishevelled locks as she lifted her hips and strived to pull her tighter against her pulsing pelvis.

From her position between the auburn haired beauty's thighs, Alice can only look up at her and smile inwardly; pleased with her reaction to no end. It was obvious even to those who were deaf, dumb and blind that Alice was enjoying herself, but Redfield wasn't done with her quite yet and began swirling her tongue around the hot depths mercilessly. Circling around, herbound hands quickly found the tight mounds of Alice's well-formed arse and she quickly used it to her advantage as twisting and turning, she ran her thick muscle around Abernathy's tight passage and drank in every drop of her dew.

Delighting the sensation of being invaded by another woman's tongue, Alice could almost feel her orgasm rising as the powerful muscle creased and lashed every part of her inner walls. She was so hot that there was a real danger of her melting from the pleasure Claire was conjuring within her and she held the dirty blond curls in a death grip as her assailant's villainous tongue delved deep into her centre. Unable to speak through the pleasure, she bucked against her lover's mouth, wantonly rolling her hips as her whole body writhed in the woman's grasp.

She was almost there, Claire could tell from the look on Abernathy's face that she was drawing close to the brink of an organism. The idea that she could bring such a reserved person as this Alice to such pleasurable peaks turned her on immensely and she attacked the auburn haired beauty's sweet spot with a fresh vigour; biting downs and gently sucking her delicate folds before abandoning them for a greater prize.

Displeased with her for ceasing her ministrations; Alice's thighs tightened, trying to trap her in place as she struggled desperately to force the other woman's mouth back down to its proper place. And for a moment it seemed to work, but then she felt Redfield's strong hand's force them open. Then a sudden shock of pleasure hit her as her counterpart's tongue brushed the folds of her entrance to attack her clit.

"Oh my GOD! Don't stop...don't stop!" She begged, rolling her eyes in sheer pleasure as she felt the other woman's lips wrapping around the tiny bud of her clitoris. There would be no mercy and white hot currents of pleasure swept through her as Redfield's lips gently toyed with her bundle of nerves before being replaced by nipping teeth. The pleasurable agony would then be soothed by her tongue, causing exquisite sensations to sweep through belly that made Alice moan out in delirium as she felt the pleasure from Claire's tongue, lips and teeth assaulting her most sensitive spot all at once. She thought it couldn't get any better, and then Claire pushed two of her fingers inside. "Ahhh! I'm so hot...oh god...oh Jesus...I can't control myself...Oh fuck me...fuck me!"

For all her physical strength and incorruptible will, Alice was completely unprepared for what was being done to her and the feeling of two of Redfield's long, supple fingers sliding inside her, twisting and curling as they moved into her warmth, while she sucked on her clit made her almost come undone. She was in heaven and waves of pleasure crashed into her like the screaming grey swells of the Bering as she concentrated every fibre of her being on the way her lover's curling digits explored her core's depths, stroking the velvety softness of her inner walls in search of that one sweet spot, while trying desperately to chart the patterns that wet tongue traced across her bud.

She spread her legs wider, surrendering completely and opening herself up to a deeper penetration that made her abandon her hold on the blonde's as she blindly grabbed for the chair's armrests; her knuckles already bone white as she thrashed against her lover's mouth. All the while Claire watched her display of passion with hungry eyes, memorising every detail of the beauty's pleasure taught features as she took the small bundle of nerves between her teeth.

It came upon her so fast, Alice never had time to utter a warning and her screams of pleasure mingled with the loud crack of splintering wood as, in the throes of white hot ecstasy, she ripped the armrests clear of the chair. Her legs encircled her lover's head, drawing her in close and refusing to let her go as a fresh barrage of sensations bombarded her with a molten intensity. Swept away in the pleasure of her release, the world around her seemed to melt away as she was thrown from that peak and immersed in a pit of sensations that made everything else she'd experienced this night pale and cold by comparison.

Claire watched Abernathy's release with a mixture of pride and joy and she happily drank in everything the auburn haired goddess had to give as she exploded against her lips. It was a beautiful thing; to behold another woman's climax was as to witness the Aurora Borealis and she savoured the moment as if it were just as glorious. It was difficult to breathe, pressed so tightly against the musky scented mound but she never fought to free herself and only moved away when she felt the embrace of the other woman's thighs come undone.

She stood up as Alice, suddenly as limp as wet straw, slumped back and slid out of the chair to lie on the dirty floor in a pool of post orgasmic bliss. For a brief moment, she was tempted to leave her like that, but the heat in her loins was making it hard for her to think beyond the realms of her own gratification and it suddenly dawned on her how turned on she had got from eating the other woman. She needed to climax, needed it the way other animals required food and if she didn't do so soon; there was a very real chance she would go insane from the need.

Exhausted beyond measure and still reeling from the mind blowing climax, Alice felt rather than saw Claire standing before her. Her vision was blurred and she struggled to bring things into focus as she looked up at where she knew the other woman was standing. She could just see her standing there as a pale assortment of shapes, her pale alabaster skin glowing bright against the darkening light of the dyeing fire, then her vision began to return. She was surprised to find Redfield standing over her; she was even more shocked to see the skilful way her loosely bound hands were working at the button of her jeans.

The garment fell away after a moment to lie at her feet and leave her standing there bare before Abernathy's eyes. She wanted to something, but words failed her as she saw the look of hunger that blazed so brightly within those blue orbs. The moment to act came and went and she did nothing too resist as her lover bent down and captured her lips in a devouring kiss. There was a strange flavour to the embrace, it was savoury but at the same time sweet, and it took her pleasure numbed brain a moment to realise that she could taste herself on the other woman's lips.

They laid there together on the floor, their bodies becoming intertwined as their tongues duel before Claire suddenly broke the kiss to straddle Alice's hips. There was no question about what she was planning and Abernathy allowed herself to be placed exactly where she wished her to be. Yet she felt an anxious breath catch in her throat when the space dividing their pussies dwindled down to mere centimetres and a long moan escaped her when Redfield suddenly ground her hips forward, pushing her slick sex against Alice's.

It was an odd sensation, but also a pleasant one and when their clits touched, a spark of delight shot through them both like lightning bolts. Wanting more, they did what felt the most natural and began to gently rub against each other. Pleasure quickly seized them however and they started to go faster, swinging their hips to a silent beat that made their pussies grind together and sent great waves of ecstasy washing over them both. Swept up in the feverous heat and passion of this gratifying fuck, they knew it wouldn't be long before they reached their peaks. Alice's body was still overly sensitised from her previous orgasm and Claire had grown so aroused from devouring the delicious morsel that it might only have taken a stray blow of air to pitch her into that sea of euphoria; there was no escape from the impending climax, all they could was still back and enjoy.

"Oh God! Yes...fuck me...fuck me harder..." Alice moaned, her back arching in delight as she felt the returning heat coursing through her belly.

Claire only moaned in response, her relapsing brain still too feral to form speech, but she didn't need to speak to understand and it was clear she understood well enough. Showing no mercy, she threw all her weight against the other girl and ground her sex hard against hers. Moaning with feverish passion, Alice just managed to keep up and together they writhed in ecstasy as they worked to ascend to the Olympian peaks of pleasure.

"Ohhh.... fuck yes....I'm...I'm getting close.....just a little...a little more...yes...yes..." Abernathy cried out, her head shaking back and forth as a wash of sheer pleasure wracked her body. She was getting close, so close that every minimal movement against her clit caused her to shiver and gasp as all too quickly she felt herself hanging on that delicious edge once again. Claire was right behind her, grunting in pleasure as her bound hands clutching the pale skin of Alice's inner thigh with a white knuckle grip while every roll of her hips pushing her closer and closer to that sweet oblivion.

Then suddenly she was there and Alice could only watch on in rapture as Redfield titled her head back and screamed a rich moan. Her lithe form began to shack, jerking wildly against her in a fit of passion that in turn threw her over the edge. They came simultaneously, crying out their pleasure as their orgasms exploded and a wash of white hot ecstasy rushed through their bodies.

The Storm had passed, the heavy sheet of rain now nothing more than a light drizzle; but neither Claire nor Alice could care as exhausted beyond measure; they clung together on the service station floor with nothing but their shared body heat for warmth. Half asleep, they listened to the light cracks of the dyeing fire until it lulled them into an easy sleep.