Resist Me

Story Info
Burglar takes advantage.
764 words
3.93
33.4k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Everyone on the floor!" The man in the balaclava yelled and the customers of the bank immediately dropped to the floor.

She went a little bit slower; being the only employee of the bank on the floor that day. Breathing heavily she watched as the man peered at every person he walked by until he reached her, a sinister smile creeping onto his lips.

"Up." He demanded, roughly pulling her when she moved too slowly.

Gripping her arm tightly the man led her towards the back of the room where the door leading to the tellers offices were.

"Open" He commanded and with shaking fingers she pressed in the code, thankful when the door beeped loudly and swung open.

"Good girl" he complimented and she felt the blood rush to her cheeks in a blush.

He continued to move her throughout the offices, picking up any money that was in the tills before he came to the last. The blind was down in this office because there hasn't been enough people rostered for that day. Even though the till had obviously taken no money that day the man dragged her into the room.

In one swift movement he had pushed her to the floor, a gun trained at her head. With precise fingers he easily undid the belt of his pants allowing them to drop slightly. After a few moments he also dropped his jocks, his large cock springing free and coming almost straight for her mouth.

Before she could protest what was about to happen the man forced himself into her mouth, sliding almost down her throat. Only her gagging stopped him from going in any further. With a growl of discontent the man slowly withdrew from her mouth before slamming back in, his pelvis grinding her face. He seemed to be getting off on the fact that she was choking on his dick.

Groaning loudly he kept pumping his cock in and out of her mouth, faster and deeper with every thrust until she could barely breath. She hoped that he was going to be finished with that, but just as the thought crossed her mind he motioned for her to stand.

She didn't bother trying to say no; he was going to do it anyways. Turning to face away from him she closed her eyes to the feeling of him pulling her pants and underwear down. The only thing that caused her to open her eyes was the movement of the blind. The man had opened it, letting the customers on the floor witness her violation.

"Do you like being watched whore?" He growled and she shook her head - even though one of her greatest fantasies was being watched.

In one swift motion he impaled her with almost his full length, it was all she could do to not fall over. She stifled a moan, but his amused laugh said he'd heard it anyways. Pressing against her he slowly kept pushing until every single inch of him was inside her. He filled her like no other man she had been with and she couldn't stop the moan that escaped her mouth.

When he didn't start thrusting after a few moments she started wriggling, trying to get much needed friction or to escape. Allowing this for only a second the man brought his hand down on her ass hard, eliciting a scream from her, though she enjoyed it immensely.

Now he took his time removing his length from her tight space excruciatingly slowly. When only the tip of him was left inside of her he thrust with all of his might, his balls slapping against her thighs as her eager pussy took him. She moaned again, louder this time.

Every time he did this, her moans got louder and louder until they were practically screams of ecstasy. He could tell the woman was getting closer, the way her pussy squeezed him whenever he started to withdraw was driving him to the brink.

With a hand playing with her clit she started grinding against his hand and into his thrusts, meeting him half way. In and out, fast and slow he tormented her until he was ready. Pulling her hair and making her moan yet again he spanked her twice.

"Cum, slut." He ordered, and against her better judgement her body obeyed the order, rocketing to orgasm while he spurted inside of her.

With sirens in the distance the man gave her a vague smile, promising to see her again soon. A promise she hoped would come true with her very soul.