Resistance

Story Info
You are knocked up for acting like a brat.
1k words
4.05
68.3k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No. I think you should sleep on the couch. You haven't been paying enough attention to me," you say, crossing your arms with a smug look on your face dressed in a T-shirt and panties. I look up from my dinner and raise an eyebrow.

"...Excuse me?" I ask.

"You've been spending too much time reading and not worshipping me enough," you say, grinning as I stand up, approaching you. You begin to back up, hesitation flashing in your eyes which you push down by determination to show no weakness.

Your wrists struggle weakly as I pin you to the wall. You refuse to look at me, ignoring me intently and intentionally. My lips lean in to press against yours', but you turn away, smiling. Teasing.

That's enough of that. One hand lets one of your wrists go, and reaches down, grabbing the thin T-shirt that covers your breasts. Your face gasps and you look at me. "Let go," you say with surprise as I twist it in my fingers, ignoring the hand that grabs my wrist.

"No," I say, grabbing it with both hands and pulling. Tearing. Shredding your shirt as you let out a scream and try to hold my hands against your chest to try to keep me from shattering your clothes, but that doesn't matter.

You aren't strong enough to stop me from doing what I want.

"Stop it," you say as you look at me, your eyes filled with arousal and fear as I grab your wrists, pinning them to the wall as I begin to lick and suck on your nipple, shuddering as you let out a moan. "I told you to... nnn...st..." you groan as your knees shudder weakly as I switch nipples, grinding my knee against your pussy through your panties.

As your legs weaken, I grab you by the hair before you know what's happening and throw you down on the floor by your head. You let out a squeal before I grab you by the hair again and drag you over the couch that you were going to exile me to before I start to spank your ass.

"I'm sorry!" you let out with a cry, groaning as your body shudders in pain and your pussy pulses with hunger. I keep spanking as you struggle, squirm, try to block my hand, but I always rip it away with mine, which eventually ends with me pinning both your hands by the wrist with just one of mine as you cry out and whimper and moan.

"Please, stop," you say while struggling, but I keep spanking until you stop squirming, stop fighting. The moment you stop resisting, I stop striking your ass. Then I let your hands go as you let out a sigh, beginning to stand up.

Just before you reach your full standing height, I push you back down over the couch, grabbing your panties and ripping them apart with both hands as you let out a cry before reaching down to touch your wet, soaking pussy.

"Nnn... oh....." you moan. "Get a condom," you say, knowing you need to be fucked. But slowly, I grasp my cock and brush it against the lips of your pussy. Your body stiffens and you look back. "Hey, get a condom. I'm not on the pill," you say, trying to stand up but being pushed down.

You begin struggling and whimpering as I tease your entrance with the head of my cock, whimpering as you try to struggle away, but you can't move with my hand on your back, holding you down. "I know you've been wanting this for a while," I say, rubbing it up and down.

"No, no, I'm not ready," you say, letting out a whimper and desperately trying to kick back, but I simply ignore your fragile, pathetic attempts. You're hitting me as hard as you can with your legs, but in your panic you can't hit very hard.

Or is it something else? Maybe it isn't panic, but judging by the way it feels the lips of your pussy are throbbing even harder, maybe your body wants this and isn't giving you the strength to fight me.

"Please don't-"

My cock slides deep into you, as far as it can go. Your eyes widen.

"O-oh god," you say, shuddering as your pussy clenches. You begin fighting and struggling, swinging back at me as I grab your hips and begin to pound your pussy wildly, growling like an animal. You whimper and fight. "Please," you plead as I fuck you, your desperate pleading interrupted by moans as your pussy pulses and throbs.

My bare skin feels wonderful inside of you, heat and pleasure running through my body. My cock seems to get even larger and harder than it is when I'm covered as I fuck you wildly, viciously, slam myself deeper, ever more aggressively as you keep begging me, but it starts sounding like you're begging me to fuck you harder instead of stopping.

So I do.

I start pounding you harder and harder as your pussy pulses and twitches and clenches me like a vice as you let out a scream, your senses filled with pleasure and sound and light as an orgasm rips through you.

"Yes, yes, yes!" I hear you calling out as you try to fight against me, your actions saying 'no' but your words and body saying 'yes' while I pound you harder.

And harder.

And harder.

Before I let out a guttural roar and drive my cock all the way into you as I cum, shooting my hot, fertile seed deep inside of you. Your eyes close tight as you let out a scream, your pussy clenching around my cock as it milks me more and more and more for all the cum it can get.

Inside, you feel a mix of emotions. You want to feel fury, but you knew how long I wanted to fuck you raw, and you knew how long you wanted to be fucked raw. You knew how badly you wanted this, but you didn't want it to be taken... and yet, you did. Your entire body shudders as I keep my cock buried deep inside of you, holding both it and my seed inside of you.

After a moment of attempting to think and failing, you whisper. "Thank you..."