Resistance is Female Ch. 02

Story Info
As Promyse submits to her conqueror Zelda begins a new life.
2.7k words
4.35
24.3k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/06/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back in the Iceni encampment a Roman soldier burst in to the tent where Promyse was receiving her final pieces of advice from Radella. After leering at the broken Tassa he turned his attention to Promyse "The Tribune is ready for you." He laughed as the trembling virgin rose and followed him to what was until recently her parent's quarters.

In those quarters Titus arranged for a simple meal to be served together with a very light wine. When Promyse arrived he told his slaves to clear the tables and leave him alone with his prey. Turning to Promyse he said "I trust you've been told what to expect?" Promyse blushed, lowered her head and then nodded. "Come here then girl" Titus said with slight irritation in his voice. As Promyse came forward Titus cupped her left breast with his right hand causing her nipple to harden in anticipation as a new sensation, never experienced before made her shudder with a mixture of fear and desire. Titus lifted her head, held her gaze and then crushed her mouth with the first passionate kiss the young virgin had ever experienced.

After what was about minute but seemed like five Titus released her love bruised lips and stared at the beautiful creature in front of him. By now Promyse was trembling with desire as much as fear and felt a slight sensation down below. Looking at her conqueror she sighed "I won't fight you, I cannot. But please be patient with me."

Seeing the bows that held Promyse's robe to her shoulders Titus gently undid them allowing the dress to drop in a pool at her feet. Admiring the beauty before him pulled at the top of his toga allowing it fall and join the dress. His huge manhood sprang out he smiled as Promyse gasped on seeing its size. "I take it you've never seen one before?" he asked gently.

Remembering what she had been told Promyse shook her head "No sir ..." Then with a blush she asked "What ... what do you ... What would you like me to do to you? ... For you?"

Titus grabbed her hand and placed it on the snout with jerked with desire and excreted a small blob of semen. Seeing the confusion on the girl's face he said "That's the seed ... the seed I'll plant in you to give you my baby." Seeing the shock on his victim's face he assumed control "Get to know it better" he barked "get on your knees!" As the young blonde knelt he said "Don't be scared of it. Kiss it." Promyse stared at the huge shaft and then with little pecks she kissed it causing more juice to excrete. "Now ... gently ... open your lips ... receive it ..." Titus groaned as the full young lips received him. "Lick ... suck" he was lost in passion and desire and needed all his will power to stop himself from exploding in her mouth. "OK ... ok ... stop now. I can't waste the seed." He stood back motioned for Promyse to stand and then swept her in his arms placing her on the bed before lying down beside her. Promyse frowned as she notice the blood stained furs "That's from your sister" Titus said gently "it always hurts the first time but I don't think you'll have as much pain."

"Please!" Promyse whispered "I can't ..." She began to cry "This is where my parents ... where my sister became ... became a woman. Pl ... please can I ... can we have ... new furs?"

Titus smiled knowingly "Then you won't resist me?" Promyse shook her head and Titus quickly donned his night toga and called his slaves who attended him quickly. After speaking to them in Latin he poured himself some wine. Five minutes later Promyse wanted the ground to open under her. In came four girls she grew up with, her parent's slaves, girls who were more like friends to her. Holding her dress to her chest in an attempt for modesty she saw the look of shock on their faces turn to sympathy and then distain as they realised the girl who they once thought was going to be their ruler was now surrendering her innocence to the enemy.

After the furs were changed and the slaves dismissed Titus quickly disrobed and snatched Promyse's dress from her. "Don't worry; they know you had to do this he whispered as he pulled her to him. He claimed her mouth again before allowing his hand to explore her right breast, then her left. As Promyse felt her womanhood lubricate Titus moved his hand down and gently teased its lips. Gently he pushed her onto the bed bursting with desire and lust to implant his seed into this beautiful virgin.

Promyse was melting and through her groans she longed for fulfilment. Titus climbed above her and placed the tip of his manhood at her entrance. "Is this it?" She asked as she felt Titus move a fraction forwards pushing his shaft inside her. Before long he encountered her barrier and Promyse opened her eyes in a mixture of shock, resignation, anticipation and desire. Titus moved his mouth to cover hers and his left hand tormented her right nipple. Gently, slowly he slid forward feeling the resistance repel him before shattering to allow free access to Promyse's womb. Promyse felt a short sharp searing pain but her screams were smothered by her lover's mouth.

Titus allowed Promyse time to get used to the feeling of possession and only when he felt she was comfortable did he begin to move in and out gently but firmly preparing to spill his seed. Promyse felt the terrible pain begin to fade before becoming a dull ache and finally fade completely into a feeling of anticipation and then pleasure. Gradually her cries of pain were replaced by whimpers of desire and then cries of lust. Suddenly she had the overwhelming urge to arch upwards to allow Titus complete access to her channel. As she did the muscles of her uterus clamped tight onto his shaft before she felt what was like a sudden explosion of pleasure deep inside accompanied by a tsunami of love juice rushing from her womb to bathe Titus' manhood. Totally losing control she cried out in primeval shout of lustful fulfilment that tipped Titus over the edge as he came deep inside her shooting his seed in a tidal rush that added to Promyse's fulfilment.

The soldiers outside the quarters cheered with course laughter as they heard the young princess surrender while Tassa screamed and sobbed in Radella's arms as she heard her sister's total surrender.

After fulfilling his lust Titus got out of bed, drank some more wine before ordering Promyse to dress. Escorting her outside he directed a bugler to play calling the tribe to attention. As every eye was turned towards him he used his knife to deflower Promyse's hair. "Another virgin deflowered!" He announced before looking round at the defeated humbled tribe. "Now men, it's your turn! Enjoy the virgins of Iceni!" A huge cheer sounded around the camp as the native women were grabbed and raped in an orgy of sexual conquest.

***********

Meanwhile in the Trinovantes Tribal Area the Tribesman tried to bring a force together but even before they could plan any form of offence the Roman Mercenaries swooped down upon them. The attack was swift and deadly and within three hours Worden, Elvin, Dax and most of the men of the tribe including Zelda's brothers lay dead leaving the hill fort defenceless. Zelda only escaped by running into the surrounding fields where she saved herself by climbing into a tree. From there she witnessed the slaughter of the elderly men and women, the capture of the few surviving men who would now be used as slaves and most painful of all to her she saw the brutal rape of the women, many barely a year older than herself, who were then placed in chains to be sold into the brothels as entertainment for the ruling class. Within three hours the whole encampment, everything she had ever known, had been set ablaze.

How long Zelda remained in the tree she didn't know but darkest part of the night she ventured out of its protection and tried to make her way into the surrounding woodland. Finding the remains of an old long disused watch tower she made herself comfortable and tried to sleep, but every noise, every sound disturbed her and she was sure the Romans would be coming for her. By morning the full extent of the destruction was clear as she saw the smouldering remains of what had once been her home. Dead bodies lay everywhere among them was that of the man she was betrothed to. She saw that somehow in the struggle he had managed to capture a Roman sword. Creeping up to him she took it from his dead cold right hand. Before leaving the body she removed the betrothal ring from her right hand and placed it on the third finger of Dax's left hand an ancient Celtic custom to signify a man had died before consummating his marriage.

Zelda made her way back into the woods where she cut some branches and began to fashion a bow. With a small domestic knife she had since she was thirteen years old she cut some cane and crafted a point to make arrows. Next she used some bound ivy twine to make the string for the bow.

For the next month Zelda lived on nuts and fruit. She couldn't hunt because any game killed would need to be cooked and a fire would expose her whereabouts. She would also have the problem of disposing of the remains which would attract the wolves.

************

On his way back from Anglesey Gaius Suetonius Paulinus encountered heavy rain that turned the ground into thick clinging mud that the foot soldiers found difficult to walk in while the horses struggled to negotiate and the wheels on the wagons sank. The Celtic Druids by contrast were used to these problems and in attack after attack the invaders were decimated. Gaius sent out riders to ask for help from the other half of the army but most messengers fell before arriving. One did manage to report but the small relief army that was dispatched was massacred before it could arrive. Gaius had to turn to Glevum for support but even reinforcements from there would take at least three months to arrive. All that was left for Gaius to do was to sit tight and wait. Yet he knew every delay exposed Camulodunum to the mercy of the angry natives.

************

Back near Camulodunum Zelda survived as best as she could but by the end of the sixth week since the attack she was both hungry and tired and she thought she heard a noise outside the tower. Noticing movement she leaped onto the unsuspecting intruder and prepared to plunge the domestic knife into his chest. Suddenly she was surrounded by half a dozen warriors who pulled her off. "We don't want to be doing the Roman's job for them do we young man?" The voice was definitely British but with a Caledonian twang. For an instant Zelda wondered who the question was being addressed to but then realised that as she was in male clothing the warriors thought she was a young man. She would let them continue with their mistake in case they would discover her sex and use her in moments of animal lust. "Godric" the warrior said as he held his right arm across his chest in a salute mode. "Did many of you survive?"

Zelda was confused; these men sounded as if they were genuinely survivors from the battles but the Romans were now so devious she wondered if these were mercenaries. "I don't know" she replied in as deeper voice as she could feign "I think I'm the only one."

Before she could continue she heard a voice shout "ROMANS APPROACHING!" In an instant the men had dispersed and Godric pulled Zelda across into a bush. Sounds of battle accompanied by war cries echoed through the woodland as Britons and Romans faced each other. It was clear that on this occasion the Romans were well outnumbered being a small patrol of ten. One was on horseback and made to gallop back for reinforcements. As Godric cursed Zelda loaded a stone in her sling and in four spins struck the back of the fleeing Roman's helmet knocking him off his horse. Already groggy he struggled to his feet where two Britons dispatched him to the afterlife in a gush of blood and tissue that sprang from his throat.

Within five minutes all ten Romans lay dead and the Britons stripped the corpses of weapons. Turning to Zelda Godric exclaimed "Where did you learn that? Can you teach us?"

"I learned it from a Jew" Zelda replied "and yes I'll teach you how to make and use the sling." She then realised she had to give herself a name but wanted to keep the fact she was female secret for the moment. She also decided to give a false age to stop questions as to why she didn't have chin stubble. The first name that entered her head was one that meant 'War -- like', "Wymund!" She said, "Fourteen years old."

"Well Wymund, fourteen years old, you look like you could be a valuable addition to our struggle. Are you with us?" Zelda nodded "Then come with us, Boadicea needs young men like you."

At the name of Boadicea Zelda said "I heard she was dead, raped and murdered along with her daughters."

"O don't believe everything you hear. She plans to get her revenge on the men who defiled her girls. Are you with us?"

"Try and stop me" Zelda answered and moved off with the small group of Britons. During the next month Zelda taught some of the women of the group how to make bows and craft arrows which the men attached sharp metal heads to. She showed the leather workers how to fashion slings. Then she taught the women how to aim and shoot arrows as well as how to use slings and shots. All this time she was able to pass herself off as a fourteen year old boy. Her difficulties came during her bodily functions when she had to ensure no one saw her pass water. She also had to be careful with the rags she used during her periods. When the eighteenth anniversary of her birth came round Zelda wandered alone into the woods to spend some time alone. This would have been her wedding day when her life would have changed for ever.

Finding a shelter she opened her shirt and examined her breasts which were developing fast. Taking some new material she bound them tight in an attempt to hide her sex for as long as possible. Two days later Godric called the group, which now numbered nearly three hundred together. "Tomorrow we meet up with Boadicea's forces on the high ground surrounding Camulodunum. She is going to give the Romans a chance to surrender Titus to her. Of course they won't and we will attack." There was a murmur in the camp. Some were worried; others fearful while another group was looking forward to it. If Boadicea was going to have a chance of justice of any kind this was the ideal window of opportunity. The Roman Governor Gaius Suetonius Paulinus was elsewhere with the majority of his troops in an attempt to expand the Imperial hold on Britannia. Camulodunum was a settlement for discharged Roman soldiers protected by a token military presence. It was also the site of a temple to the former emperor Claudius built and maintained at local expense.

The following day the group moved through the wooded area, climbed the hill outside Camulodunum and on the plateau came across an armed camp made up of tents, temporary straw huts and a central large tent. Godric entered the tent and after about twenty minutes emerged and made his way over to Zelda. "Wymund, fourteen years old, Queen Boadicea wishes to speak to you."