Resistance of an Iskar!

Story Info
How one handles an Iskar.
1k words
3.55
24k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
katalynn
katalynn
3 Followers

What to do when an Iksar resists.

Iskars are a very rare and unique breed. They are, indeed, a very beautiful creature. Well, they are to some. They may look mean and tough, but in reality they are weak. They are great fighters and have great skills. One on one with a partner is when they become weakened. Females pretend they want nothing to do with you, deep down they are yearning for the attention. Depending on your race it can be extremely difficult to catch one. After all they can tail whip, do that alligator spin, so much more. So, careful thought and planning goes into catching one.

One way of catching her is to lure her into the bedroom, candlelights or something that will strike her interest. Once she is in the bedroom, close the door behind her cause she will be resistant. Another way is to just throw her over your shoulder, placing her tail somewhere that will greatly distract her; most commonplace is between her legs deep inside her. When you finally get her into a submissive hold, you must tie her down. Upon doing this, you have to make sure she is tied down good, legs spread open her arms high above her head. One thing you should be careful of is her tail; if you chose to catch her the second you will already know that she gets great enjoyment off her tail. So if you want to punish her for being resistant, you must tie her tail down as well. Making it to where nothing is going to please her, except when you want her to be pleased.

Some like to watch her use her tail so they will keep it free and see what she can really do. She will not care if she is bound. She will take her tail slowly caressing between her legs, using the tip of her tail to circle and spread her lips wide open. Massaging the whole area teasing her cunt. Running along her clit to make herself quiver letting the spasms run through her body as she clutches her binds that hold her hands, arching her back to the fullest. Just when she is about to reach her peak, which with her moaning and withering it’s not to far now, She will thrust deeply into herself. At first she will hold there deep inside as she lets out the scream of sheer pleasure.

Little do you know that while her tail may seem content inside her, the very tip of her tail is moving wildly inside, hitting all the sweet spots inside. While she is screaming with great pleasure, her tail moves in and out slowly at first, her cum seeps out with each thrust. Her screams calm down for a little while, with just deep heavy moaning. Thrusting her tail deeper each time. Her cunt pulsing wildly around her tail as it thrust in and out harder and faster till she cums again. Cum glistening off her tail as it gets wetter. Screams begin to fill the room again.

All the while your smiling in amazement at her while you’re stroking your hard shaft wanting to put it somewhere in her, so you move up to her. At first you just watch her for she doesn’t know your there still, all she feels is your eyes upon her. As you slowly caress her body feeling her soft silky skin. Moving your hand down to rub her clit, play with her lips between her legs while you kiss her at first. She quivers within your arms, hips moving wildly at your touch. She slowly removes her tail from with in her and awaits your next move. Yet her tail is slowly moving towards her ass, teasing at first, getting it nice and wet before she pushes her tail in.

As you watch her do this you straddle her with your shaft at her mouth and your mouth between her legs. Your fingers slowly move in and out of her, sliding one in at a time keeping your thumb on her clit while your fingers keep her lips spread open. She on the other hand is moaning and quivering hard as the spasms run throughout her body, She begins to lick and taste the tip of your shaft holding back her screams as she buries your shaft deep into her mouth forcing herself to not scream yet her cunt tells you that she wants to. Sucking on your shaft hungrily, hard and fast just like your fingers, with your tongue slowly caressing and licking the outside of her lips driving her mad. Your other hand keeps her tail from doing anything keeping it away from her ass, for it is yours to please.

The whole time she is sucking you faster each time, feeling her quiver with madness beneath you, you untie her feet just before you are about to cum as you pull out from her mouth. Teasing her with your shaft not letting her suck on it as you make her cum again and again. Rising up from her your hover over her for a few moments till she realizes her legs are free. Keeping her tail pinned down as she whimpers for more. Lifting her legs up on your shoulders baring her ass to you, fingering her ass slowly at first making sure she wants it. Then you thrust hard into it, holding in her till her screams of shock subside. Slowly you pick up the pace, thrusting hard every so often just to get that little scream out of her. As you can no longer hold it in, you begin to thrust hard and fast into her ass placing your fingers and curling them in her cunt while rapidly rubbing and pitching her clit making her spasm and her screams give you so much pleasure, so much that you want to cum now yet holding it back just a little longer. You finally let out your own moans as you cum deep inside her ass, filling her with your own pleasure. .

You sit there a moment relishing in the sensation of her tight ass pulsing around your shaft. Slowly you caress her body, kissing your way up to her lips while you slowly untie her hands, letting her claw down your back gently yet enough to leave red marks that follow her claws. While she kisses you back, you slide out of her, holding her in your arms.

katalynn
katalynn
3 Followers