Resolution

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I entered the bedroom Erica was standing in a see-through robe wearing only garters and stockings underneath. She smiled and crossed the room to me.

"You're beautiful, just beautiful. Thanks so much for indulging me." Then with no farther ado, she kissed me. Kissed me with more passion than I could ever remember. The feeling of her body crushing against mine, separated only by to layer of sensuous nylon, was very arousing.

I'm not sure just how it happened, but soon we were on the bed and I was operating on a pure animal level, only remembering that this was all about pleasing Erica, convincing her that we could stay together, and needed too. I don't know just what had happened to her robe, but it was gone. I was excited beyond measure and I knew if I didn't take care of her first, I'd be to shot to do her any good later. So I pushed her hand away when she pulled me out of the nylon panties that went with the outfit, and slipped down off the edge of the bed to do her first.

She was easily as hot as I was and responded with wild abandon to my ministrations. I was bent on making it good for her and used every trick to push her buttons. I was rewarded with the wildest climax I've ever seen her have. After, I was in need and couldn't control myself. Operating on pure instinct, I climbed up between her legs and entered her, grinding myself in and to my surprise she wrapped her legs around me and began kissing me as I pounded and ground myself into her. I could feel her ripple with another climax, but it was nothing to the one that ripped through me.

Ÿ ¤ Ÿ ¤

I woke groggy in the morning as the first rays of the sun turned the dawn gray, with the memory of that damned dream fresh in my head, only, as I looked around, I realized I hadn't dreamed. I had lived it. I had been there being a part of it. I looked over at Erica still clad only in her stockings and garter belt, but with the sheet pulled up to her hips.

I couldn't help but stroke her cheek lovingly. She opened her eyes and captured my hand in hers. She kissed it and then closed the gap between us and kissed me slowly with the passion of a life long lover who didn't need to hurry because there was a lifetime ahead.

"Jim," she said, "last night was beautiful. Can we do that again often?"

"Yes, we can." Not just yes, but hell yes. You damn betcha we can... and will... often.

Ÿ ¤ Ÿ ¤

Epilog:

Jimmy took it the hardest, but finally accepted that he had what looked like two moms, but Karen just smiled and said, "What ever floats your boat. I just want you two to be happy." Maybe it's the difference between an Ivy League school and California school, I don't know.

So that's been my life all these years. That first night, I developed a liking for lingerie and within a month, I'd opted to replace all my men's underwear with nylon panties. I bought them pretty much to match my bras. I've given up even trying to pass as a man and my lesbian lover, Erica, couldn't be happier... and I guess I couldn't be either. Oh, and before the year was out, I had gone back to the plastic surgeon and went for the C cup. We did move and the new neighbors think we're retired sisters. We don't want to upset their thinking, so we let that go.

Jim... Jamie... what's the difference, "a rose by any other name would smell just the same." A form, a filing fee and a few minutes before a bored judge and that's who I became, Jamie Wilson. Blouses fit better than my old shirts, but I'm still working on the skirt and dresses idea, though I'm beginning to warm up to it since Erica got me a waltz length night gown and matching peignoir.

I little more surgery to give me the padding in the hips and butt... maybe soon. Living as a woman is comfortable now.