Resolutions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow!"

My self-consciousness went away.

I turned around and pushed him back onto the bed and straddled him. I unbuttoned his shirt and leaned forward and kissed him on the forehead, his nose, his lips and his chest. I dragged my tongue to his left nipple and swirled my tongue around it, nipping it with my teeth before a moved to the right one. I stood and unbuckled his belt, undid his pants and tugged them off, taking his boxers too, and his hard cock slapped against him when it was freed. I looked at him lying back on the bed, his cock inches away from me and my mouth watered and I got wet as I leaned forward and lowered my nose to his cock and balls and inhaled and smelled his damp musky scent. I licked him from the base of his cock to the head and swirled my tongue around the head. He started thrusting his hips, trying to get deeper into my mouth.

He reached down and pulled me onto the bed and then stood over me. He knelt on the floor and lowered his face to my pussy, his tongue pushy against the thin white lace thong, pushing hard trying to get to the nub of my clit. He pushed the fabric aside and slipped a finger into my cunt, pulling it out with my slick wetness and put it in his mouth, and then put his finger back into me. His tongue flicked at my lips and then to my clit, and he started a slow steady tattoo on it. My cunt ached and I reached for my breast, pinching my nipples through the satin fabric. I arched y head back, concentrating on the sweet spot between my legs and my new lover as he lapped at me. I pinched hard and I could feel the arc start deep in my belly and then a wave of warmth flooded down as a jolt of energy exploded deep in my cunt. I grabbed his head and pulled him hard against me, he lapped at my clit, hard and fast and I held him there until the sensation was too much, too hard and I released him and I fell into the bed.

"You sure know how to show a girl a good time," I said, barely able to get the words out. My breath was short and my heart pounded in my chest.

I leaned over and kissed him and tasted myself smeared all over his face. It was sweet and a little salty and the taste made me wet. I straddled him, spit on my hand and smeared it on his cock. I reached back and grabbed his cock and lowered myself onto it. I gently rocked back and forth, sliding the tip into me and then a little more with each rock backwards. I propped on my hands and knees and started to slowly slide up and down on him, turning my body slightly as I slid him into me. I rocked faster and faster, and I leaned forward so he could slide against my sensitive clit with each stroke. I turned slight and closed my eyes tight as I found a good rhythm, trying to take him deeper with each thrust and getting my clit. After a few minutes I felt another orgasm start and it shot through me, it felt like fire as it raced from my cunt to my breasts. I fell forward onto Charles and I kissed him again.

He grabbed me around the waist and rolled over, never letting his magnificent cock slip out of me. He looked like a man possessed, and as long as it was me he wanted to possess, I was fine with it, and he started to pump in and out of me. I could hear him slide in and out of me and the room smelled of sweat and sex and warmth. I reached up and flicked my thumbs over his nipples and he scrunched his eyes closed. I wrapped my legs around his hips, pulling him into me and he gave a grunt and moaned and I could feel his cum pulse into my waiting cunt.

We fell asleep, tangled into each other, under the crisp sheet and warm comforter and slept until nearly noon ton New Year's Day.

I woke first and lay quietly in the bed, savoring the feeling of his arm around me. He moved a few minutes later and then woke up. He kissed the back of my neck.

"If I didn't tell you, you were a lot of fun last night, he said, his voice thick with sleep."

"You weren't so bad yourself," I said as a flipped to lie facing him.

We made cooing noises and kissed for a few minutes.

"You know, my mother used to always say that whatever you were doing at midnight, you'd do all year long."

I reached between us and took his cock in my hand. I slowly started to slide my hand up and down on my cock.

"You know, my doctor says that it takes old guys longer to recharge after they show a girl a good time. I'm in that category."

His cock started to get big in my hand.

"You saying my mother doesn't know what she's talking about?"

His cock was hard. My pussy was wet.

"I think we should put it to a test," he said.

My mother was right.