Resort Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not yet. Soon, but not yet," she said giving my throbbing cock one last lick.

Once in our bedroom, Sandra rooted around our toy collection until she found what she was looking for; a big, blue, double ended, strap-on dildo and matching harness. "Here it is," she held it up to me. "This is what I have for you," she said rubbing one end of the firm, rubber phallus against my cock before thrusting it between my legs under my scrotum. "But first I have to get you ready."

My balls surged against the leather cockstrap. Again she knelt down in front of me. This time she wrapped one hand around my aching cock while she ran her other over my sac, cupping it while her fingers massaged my perineum. I reflexively spread my legs, giving her better access.

"That's a good boy," she murmured continuing to massage my balls and stroke the area around my anus. "You're going to open up for me and give me what I want, aren't you?" She pressed one finger over the pucker of my hole as I opened my legs even wider, at the same time she squeezed my cock hard with her other hand. My head was spinning it all felt so good. "Bend over for me," Sandra said tugging on my aching cock as she leaned away from me.

I bent over and gripped onto the footboard of the bed while she stood up and moved around behind me, one hand trailing over my hips and butt cheek as she let go of my throbbing cock. From behind, Sandra reached between my legs and resumed rubbing my balls. With her other hand she slapped my butt hard, the sting of that was a sensual contrast to her soft stroke on my testicles. Before I could move, or even gasp, I felt an ice cold glob of lube fall on the upper part of my butt crack. It immediately began running down toward my anus. Sandra let go of my sac, one finger trailed upwards until it made contact with the cool, slippery goo, getting ready to draw it down to where I knew she was going to penetrate me. On carnal instinct I spread my legs even wider trying to give her as much access as possible to my most intimate places.

"Good," she voiced her approval of my reflex. She slid her finger back down my rear, pulling the cool lube to my opening. When it made contact, I gasped in pleasure and my knees again gave way slightly before I caught myself.

"You like the way that feels?" Sandra asked rhetorically.

I moaned, "Yes."

Firmly, insistently she rubbed the lube over my anus, pushing ever harder against me, until her finger slid a few centimeters inside my hole. The sensation was glorious. She added another drop of lube and continued pressing harder into me until her finger was all the way inside.

I moaned again, louder.

Sandra probed deeper into me and swirled her finger around stimulating me from inside.

I took a deep breath relishing the sensation of feeling her in me.

She pushed harder yet, stretching me, before she slowly drew her finger out, dragging it across my prostate and causing a wave of pleasure to roll over me. "I'm glad you like that," she whispered in my ear. "I'm going to fuck you there," she added breathing hotly on me.

Before I could say anything I felt the vibrating tip of a butt plug pressing against me. "Open up for me," Sandra said again, firmly, but gently pushing it into the space left empty by her finger. The vibrations and her seductive orders combined, and I wanted, I needed, to obey. I concentrated on relaxing my sphincter as she pushed into me.

"That's it. I'm going to stretch you so that I can really fuck you well."

My head spun again as I felt the butt plug filling up my rear while her erotic narrative filled up my mind. Under her insistent pressure, my sphincter relented and the plug entered me all the way up to the flange. I gulped air as I relaxed into the feeling of being stuffed full.

"Good. Very good," Sandra said encouraging me as she stroked my butt. "Now turn around and help me with this." She held up the strap on. Every time I moved, the sensations emanating from the vibrating plug inside my anus intensified. I knelt down in front of her.

I could feel the heat radiating from Sandra's pussy and the smell of her sex was intoxicating. I inhaled deeply savoring the aroma. Her labia were swollen and slickly wet. I ran my fingers up and down her sodden lips, caressing and stroking. This time her knees buckled slightly and she had to hold on to the footboard of the bed. I lubricated one end of the strap-on and probed her entrance with my fingers before I slid the "pony" end of the dildo deep into her. She sighed with satisfaction as it settled snugly into place. I gave her artificial cock a few tugs, knowing that each one stimulated her G spot and pressed against her clit. With each pull, I was rewarded with her guttural moan.

"That's good," Sandra said, wrestling back control. "Now help me with the harness".

I had no idea how to get it situated in the right way, but I followed her cues and helped cinch it tightly around her waist, securely affixing the strap-on to her. The look was incredible. A rigid, thick, blue phallus protruded from her as if ready to fuck senseless any wayward soul that might pass by. The look was enhanced by her surging breasts barely held in restraint by the red lace-up corset and her come-fuck-me high heeled boots. She was an amazing and erotic sight.

"Let's go downstairs. There's a chair with your name on it," Sandra finally said.

My bursting need to satisfy her lust compelled me to follow her and her rigid blue cock. I desperately wanted to be the instrument of her satisfaction. In a daze I followed her downstairs and back out onto the porch.

"Show me. Show me how you want you my cock," Sandra directed.

I leaned over the chair grasping the sides of it to steady myself for what I knew was coming. I tilted my butt up to her. My heart was pounding.

"Mmmmm," she purred. She stroked me with both hands, lost in her own world, and focused on her desires. When she pulled at the butt plug, I responded unconsciously by arching up toward her.

"Unnh," I mumbled as she slowly withdrew the toy from me. It rubbed deliciously over my prostate, leaving me empty.

"You are so ready for me ... aren't you?" Sandra teased knowing how much I wanted her to have her way with me. She squeezed another large glob of lube onto my anus.

The anticipation of what was about to come made my heart pound and my head spin. I arched my back once more offering myself up to her and her pleasure.

"Tell me how badly you want me to have you," she rasped. "Tell me that you want to feel my big ... hard ... dick." Sandra emphasized each word as she smeared the lube over my prepared anus.

I wanted her so badly that I had to answer. Our combined lust had built up to this moment. "Fuck me!" I said. "Fuck me with your cock! Fuck me now!"

I felt the cold hardness of her strap-on against my opening. I could tell that she wasn't going to tease. Her desire and my urgency propelled her. With insistent, unrelenting pressure she invaded me. I felt my opening, my very soul, giving in to her, letting her into my depths. Her cock entered me in one continuous motion, pushing deep into me, taking me, possessing me. It was exactly what I knew she wanted me to feel.

"Ooooh!" Sandra moaned ecstatically as she ground herself against me. She wiggled side to side, rubbing the little rubber fingers of the strap-on against her clit and her end of the dildo against her G spot. In another smooth motion she withdrew, sliding the end over my prostate and making my cock twitch and leak precum.

"Unnh," I gasped.

She slid back into me, this time more aggressively. Her hips slapped hard against my butt.

"Yesssss!" I hissed and reflexively pushed myself back against her, meeting her thrust. My mind reeled embracing and reveling in how good it felt to have Sandra's cock in me. It was amazing being filled and stretched in that intimate area. The pressure on my prostate sent bolts of pleasure through me in a way that I'd never experienced before. Every sensation was heightened by my eagerness, my desire, to give myself over to Sandra's lust, to her cock.

She quickly set up a rhythm, driving her thick, blue rod deeply in and out of me. I responded to each of her thrusts by forcing myself back into her. I could feel and hear the slap of our skin and the leather together as she fucked me hard, like she had said she would - and as just as I needed her to.

"I want to see your face," Sandra said pausing . "Lay back on the table so I can see your face while I fuck you."

Sandra withdrew herself from inside of me.

I sat on the edge of the table and leaned back. She grabbed my legs, lifted them into the air, and spread them wide. I was helpless, bent over backwards with my feet on her shoulders. My butt hung off the table, my now gaping hole exactly at Sandra's hip height. She stepped forward so that the tip of her strap on rested right at my opening.

"I hope you like my cock," Sandra's eyes glowed with passion and power. "Do you like my cock?" She swayed her hips so that the dildo stroked just barely in and out of my opening.

"Yes!" I said. I wanted to feel her back inside of me.

"Good." She thrust forward. Her cock slid unhindered all the way back into me until her hips pressed against my butt.

There was no way I could have stopped her, even if I had wanted to. I gasped when she pierced me and once more took me and made me hers. My heart soared. I was and would always be, I wanted to be, I needed to be, hers.

Sandra grabbed my hips tightly as she resumed stroking her ersatz hard on into me with speed and force. Again I heard the slap of our skin together each time she thrust herself into me. I felt her fingernails dig into my hip as she clutched me to her.

I held on tightly to the edge of the table as I let myself go so that Sandra could have her way with me and fuck me the way she wanted. With each stroke from her hard, blue cock, precum oozed out of me. I could feel my own orgasm mounting in synchrony with Sandra's. The pressure was incredible.

"Oh, oh, oh. I'm gonna cum!" I heard Sandra declare as she pounded into me.

"Yes! Yes! Cum!" I choked back at her.

Sandra wrapped her hand around my rigid pole. A bolt of electricity shot through me as she fiercely began jacking me in time with each thrust of her cock. "Cum with me!" she called out.

I felt Sandra grind even harder against me. The fingers of her one hand dug into my hip. Her other squeezed hard on my aching member. I knew that we were both over the edge. I desperately wanted the release that I knew could only be delivered by her.

"Ooooooooh!" she shouted.

We both exploded.

A fountain of hot semen shot out of my cock as Sandra froze rigidly against me while her orgasm washed over her. The end of the dildo deep inside of me shuddered against my prostate as her pussy repeatedly clenched with the rush of her climax. A second bolt of pleasure hit me at that new sensation, and more cum erupted from me into the air past Sandra's clutching hand.

"Yess!!" Sandra declared. She drove herself against me even harder, and if I hadn't been holding onto the table, she would have pushed me off of it.

I could feel the harness of the strap-on jam into my skin as she shoved her cock farther into me than I thought possible. A third wave of cum burst out of me. I could barely breath.

At last Sandra relaxed as her climax began to fade. Her urgent thrusts, became subtle undulations. I felt a rivulet of wetness drip down my butt cheeks. Sandra's cum had cascaded out of her and over my skin, as my own cooled in puddles on my stomach and chest. She kept stroking my cock, milking the last drops of cum out of me. Her skin glistened with the sweat of her exertion. She was gulping in desperate lungfuls of air just as I was. It was a breathtaking sight.

My head and vision gradually cleared as I too relaxed and my racing heart slowed. I caught my breath.

Sandra leaned down and pulled me into her arms. "I love you," she said.

"I love you too."

We stayed that way for a moment longer before we got out of what had become an uncomfortable position on the table . Sandra gently extracted her cock from within me. I was left with an empty and slightly sore, but somehow gratifying, feeling. I wondered if it was the same way that she felt after I fucked her.

"I'm not completely sure, but I think that beats anything that we did at the resort," Sandra said. "I like how our resort day turned out, don't you?"

I nodded as I began cleaning myself up.

"So how did you like your first cock?" she asked smiling.

"It was great," I answered without hesitation.

"I'm glad you liked it," she said. The blue phallus stood rigidly out from her hips as if ready to impale me again. "I liked giving it to you."

"I wouldn't want anyone else's," I said cautiously. I wasn't sure if Sandra's appetite had been whetted for something more.

"No way," she said. "Your ass is mine and mine alone. And the only cock I want you to ever have is mine."

She paused.

I relaxed.

"And I'm definitely going to give it to you again...," her voice trailed off with foreboding and promise.

12