Respect & Discipline Ch. 1

Story Info
A novie sub experiences pleasure pain.
549 words
3.38
43.1k
00

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/27/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a stormy night in early October. The lightning flashed brightly in the black night sky. The thunder rolled in the air like an Indian war drum.

There was excitement and anxiety running ramped through my mind. I didn't know what to expect when I knocked on your door. I did know it would be a night I would never forget.

You greeted me at the door with a kiss. You were dressed in leather pants, and a white button down shirt. You looked very dashing. I dress as requested. Red plaid short catholic school girl type skirt, white frilly blouse, white stockings that stopped at the thigh. You wanted me looking very innocent for our first real time session.

You lead me by the hand to a candle lit room in the basement. I could see many eerie but interesting items there. My mind was going wild. Wondering what I had gotten myself into. You sat down in your chair and ordered me strip to my undergarments. I replied Yes, Sir, and obeyed your wish. Once the clothing was removed I stood there in my white lace bra, that hooked in front with the matching snap at the side white lace panties, my white stockings and white high heels. You ordered I walk around so you could see all of me. I did as requested with a Yes Sir. You smiled, looking pleased with what you saw.

You led me by the hand to the middle of the room. Suspended from the ceiling were two chains with straps on the end. You had me raise my hands and hooked me up to this apparatus then you proceeded to hook my ankles to straps on the floor. Legs spread apart. I was frighten yet excited.

You told me, it was time for lesson one. Lesson in respect and discipline. You gave me a pledge to recite. I, DeAnn; pledge my loyalty to you as my Master. I will respect your wishes and obey your orders. I tried to recite it, but I was nervous. I messed it up. You walked behind me and swatted my ass firmly. I gasped from the shock. But delighted with the pleasure it was arousing in me. You ordered me to repeat it again. Again I mess it up. You then walk behind me again and slap my ass again. I gasp, this time with a pleasure. You tell me one more time, I mess it up, you will take the panties off and do it again, and continue until I do it properly. Once again, you order me to repeat it.

In my mind I know it now, but I want to feel your firm hand on my bare ass. I purposely mess it up again. You grabbed the panties firmly in your hand and yank them from my body. The snaps release easily. I feel your firm hand on my ass. I squeal in pain and pleasure. Emotions are running high through me. One more time you order me to recite the pledge. I do it correctly. You say, that's more like it. You will learn your proper place with me, or I will be forced to punish you more until you do. I answer, I understand Sir.

To Be Continued...