Respect & Discipline Ch. 2

Story Info
You punish her further, and she loves it.
483 words
3.14
32.2k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/27/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You walk over and push a button and the chain drags the ceiling. Pulling my body, pulling it to a tilt in a 45 degree angle. I look up and I see a shelf with a candle on it about a foot above me. the candle is laying on it's side.

You ask me if I know what the candle is for. I reply, "No." You look at me with a fire in your eyes, and say, "you will find out for that response." You unhook the front closure bra and expose my breasts, and then light that candle.

"You will refer to me as Sir" you say, as the first drop of hot wax splashes on my breasts. I cringe in pain as the wax runs down my nipple, but surprised about how it brought my body alive. Tingles run through my like electricity.

"You like how that felt, I can tell," you say. "It stings some, but I do like it, Sir," I reply as another drop kisses my breast and runs down the nipple. I gasp in pleasure and pain.

From the angle of the body tilt, I can feel the tension building in my muscles. You tell me I must stay like with the wax dripping on me until I beg you to stop. This exercise will teach me self control.

The wax continues to drip down my body. Inching ever closer to my love box. The muscles are tensing up. I am fighting the fatigue. I want to be strong for you. I don't want you to break me yet. The heat from the wax is turning me on, but I can't let you see that, not yet.

You say, "I am impressed with your willpower my pet. But I will break you and you know it. You will be mine." I cringe and bear it. The wax touches my love button, I cry out in pain and delight. The hot wax on my button, excites me. I feel my love juices start to really flow. It's like Heaven and Hell at the same time.

I beg you, "Please Sir, I have a strong desire to please you. Please let me do something for you now." You reply, "in time my pet, in time." You blow out the candle. Undo the chains. And have me lay on a table to relax for a minute after removing the stockings and the bra. I lay there naked for you, in my wax covered glory.

You run your fingers lightly over my body and say as I lay there breathless, "See, my pet, I can break you. In time you will belong to me completely." Yes Sir", I reply

You kiss me softly on the lips and then say, " you will have your chance to please me in a while. Right now, I want to view your loveliness like this."