Respect Ch. 03

Story Info
A young wife's search for love and redemption.
9.8k words
37.3k
11
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/30/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That day seemed very distant though, as I sat there on a leather bench in a largely empty room, looking down.

Angela was with me, sitting close with her arm around my shoulder and her hand on my swollen tummy, caressing my baby through the skintight rubber that covered my body from my toes to my neck. It was black and shiny and I wore it as a second skin, a dark mirror that reflected the fluorescent lights above us. It was a gift from my husband, from Jack, the first he'd given me in seven months.

And there, standing against the wall, was Paul himself, Angela's husband and the father of my unborn child, although neither of them knew it. That was my secret and mine alone. My husband had never asked who the father was, although I had waited for the question, even prayed for it. I think if he'd asked, if Jack had shown some interest beyond the bare fact that I'd cheated on him, it might have meant something. I just wasn't sure what precisely. My husband was something of an enigma to me, seeming very much different from the man I'd married almost a year and half before. I was different too however, changed in many ways, and so perhaps all of this was just a part of a process we'd endured before, falling in love.

Such are the thoughts a woman has while waiting for her husband to meet the man who'd fucked her. It was going to hurt, if the truth came out. I didn't know exactly who or how, but it was a sense I had, making the small loose strands of hair at the back of my neck stand up. Angela seemed innocent of the whole affair, sitting there and making friends with me. I liked her and I hadn't tried not to. She didn't know her husband had seduced me, it wasn't her fault. I didn't want to hurt her with the truth.

And Paul, Dr. Prescott, he'd barely remembered me when we'd met tonight. Doubtless he remembered fucking me, I could see it in his eyes that he remembered that much at least, but little more than that. I'd never confronted him, never tracked him down to tell him about our baby. I'd been afraid to, at least in the beginning, and then later I'd considered an abortion, and so he'd have no real interest in me anyway after that. And finally, after deciding to keep my baby and offer it up for adoption, I'd simply wanted to forget him. That was all, I wanted to put everything behind me and shut it out forever.

But here he was, in the flesh, and the elevator was coming and with it my husband, or so we all expected. It had been some time since Jack had dropped me off at the club, the Pacific Northwest Power Exchange, or simply PX, which was a Seattle based BDSM group. It was our new passion, this alternative lifestyle, and one that we'd both embraced for our own personal reasons. I suspected it was the reason for my husband's newfound sex drive, which had been lackluster at best for the first 8 months of our marriage. Now he was eager and ardent and attentive enough that I was overwhelmed at times with his desire for me. His desire to punish me, to humiliate and love me, as if suddenly all those things were one and the same.

And punishment was good. I'd found myself accepting it readily. Would I have done so before that day when I'd betrayed him? I didn't know, and I would never know, but it was unimportant. Through unfortunate fate we'd found something new and persuasive to our hearts. If my reasons for wanting this, for allowing myself to be bound and beaten and subjugated, were impure, at least they were mine. All of us have our reasons, and none of us can judge anyone but ourselves. My husband hadn't judged me, or so I believed, he'd accepted what I told him and had treated me as he'd felt necessary. My acceptance of that was necessary to me.

I felt my heart stop as the elevator doors opened. I was determined to say nothing to my husband about Paul and I could only hope that he wouldn't notice anything wrong. But I'd never been good at hiding things, at lying. Guilt poured out of me like blood from an open wound and Jack knew me so well.

"Charles. And Charli..." Paul sighed. "...Beautiful as ever."

"Hello Paul." A man's voice said, "Hi Angela..."

"Hi Paul." There was a woman's voice, and the sound of heels on the cold tiled floor.

"...meeting out here tonight?" The man chuckled and I felt him closer as Angela let go of me, rising to give the man a hug and accept a kiss on the cheek.

"You remember Lisa?" The woman was saying and I looked up finally, confused for a moment as I thought she was talking about me.

"Yes I do, I remember every inch of her." Paul laughed and hugged a second woman.

"We missed you, how was Rome?" The man, Charles, was asking Angela and I remembered meeting him once before, at one of the first meetings Jack and I had attended. I remembered his wife as well, Charli, but we hadn't spoken very much at all. They'd been with another woman, another aspiring member like ourselves. Her name was Lisa, and she was kissing Paul's cheek and smiling.

"It was fabulous..." Angela smiled.

"We have a Lisa too." Paul smiled, turning towards me and I stood up slowly, feeling nervous, and an odd mixture of relief and disappointment that Jack hadn't been on the elevator.

"Well, of course you do!" Charles smiled, letting go of Angela and embracing me gently. "How could anyone forget you?"

"It's nice to see you again." I said, returning his hug awkwardly with my large tummy between us.

"You remember my wife, Charli, and our pet, Lisa?" Charles stepped back and Charli took his place, kissing me lightly on the cheek.

"Look at you!" Charli stepped back, smiling as she took in my body. I'd been all of 5 months pregnant perhaps when we'd met previously, and dressed much more conservatively.

"Isn't she amazing?" Angela was smiling. "I'm head over heels, I think."

"Where did you ever find an outfit like that?" Lisa was hugging me, just a squeeze and then stepping back.

Charles had made his way back to Paul and they were smiling and talking quietly, glancing at the four of us women. The other three were standing close around me, admiring my maternity fetishwear and of course my oversized stomach.

"My husband found it, someplace on the internet." I giggled, "He surprised me completely."

"I bet." Charli was nodding. "It's beautiful. Suits you perfectly, don't ever take it off." We all laughed at that.

They were all attractive people. Charli dressed much as I remembered her, very dark with what looked to be a short black slip covered with an outer layer of sheer black lace, formed like the shadow of a ball gown. Her skin was white, extremely pale, and her black hair was long and silky straight, falling halfway to her waist, and she had the bluest eyes I think I've ever seen. With her crimson lips and deep black eye shadow, Lisa looked like the quintessential Goth, vampiric and sullen, until she smiled. But even her generous smile didn't ruin the effect; it just made her seem more intimidating, like she knew a secret that amused her.

Her husband was handsome in a boyish way, with rogue good looks beneath a tangle of soft brown hair that he wore long, over the ears and on his shoulders. His eyes were brown until one got close enough to look into them, and then you could see they were green, as I imagine the sea a hundred feet down. Dark green and open with invitation. I remember liking his eyes very much when we'd first met; they weren't like anyone else's. He was dressed casual, like Paul and like my husband, who would arrive momentarily I was sure.

Charles and Charli were full members, and both of them Dominant. Lisa was their submissive, or their pet as they liked to call her with no small affection. She was dressed provocatively, wearing what looked like a genuine Girl Scout uniform. A loose fitting shirt complete with troop patches and insignia, tucked neatly into a pleated skirt that barely covered her tight round butt. As she moved I could see her white panties, tight bikini style underwear like a teenage girl might wear, and she looked like a teenager. But of course she was older, in her mid-twenties I'd guess, but it wasn't obvious at first glance. Lisa had a very pretty face and long blonde hair, tied back in a ponytail with a pink ribbon. She had long tanned legs, something I've always admired in other women since mine were so short, and she completed the outfit with knee high socks and a pair of black Betty's that reminded me of the 8th grade.

Only couples could join the club, that was a rule strictly enforced, no singles allowed. But a threesome was alright, so long as two of them were already members. A couple could sponsor a single man or women, but only as a part of their union, as such things were called. Jack and I were a union, which I supposed was practical since not all of the couples in the club were married to each other, or even socialized outside of the club. That seemed strange to me, but this was a different sort of lifestyle than the usual.

So, Lisa was sponsored by Charles and Charli, and I think she was going to be voted full membership soon. Jack and I had no sponsor, at least that I was aware of, and I had no idea how he'd found out about the club or managed to get us in. I had asked about it once, after our second Gathering, but I'd gotten no specific answers and my attitude towards the whole affair was one of trust. I'd do as my husband wished, not only or simply because he wished it, but because I found myself enjoying it as well. If I hadn't, I doubt Jack would have tried to force me in any way.

It took at least 6 months I'd been told, and more often as long as a year, before candidates were voted membership, or informed that they were unsuitable. Such a decision was still a long ways off for us, but I'll tell you it was never far from my mind. I was excited by the thought of being accepted, but anxious as well and afraid to hope for too much. I'd only enjoyed myself at the gatherings and events we'd attended. As nervous as I always was upon arriving, by the time we left I was always relaxed, and often exhausted with pleasure.

It wasn't that we had sex, not that at all. In fact I'd never had intercourse at all, with anyone at the club, not even my husband. But there are many forms of erotic pleasure and my husband and I were eager to learn. Some unions had sex, of course, and I'd certainly witnessed a lot of it. But there were probably more people who didn't, at least not in public. I couldn't say what was happening behind the closed doors of the smaller, more private rooms.

The club was very structured, very formal, and I think that was the aspect of it I enjoyed the most. Jack had established our limits, or our rules, when it came to interacting with others, and that was his right and responsibility as the Dominant half of our union. I probably didn't know all of the limits he'd set, and I didn't really need or want to, although I'm not sure we were typical of most of the members in that regard. I did know that I couldn't have sex with anyone but Jack. Not oral or anal, or even masturbation or kissing. I wasn't allowed to scene with anyone without his permission and presence. My personal limits, those restrictions I placed on a scene, were determined solely by me and we used the standard safewords: Yellow and Red.

Every member was expected to know and understand the rules and limits of others, and respect them at all times. There was no warning for breaking rules such as ours, there was only permanent expulsion, and if one member of a union was expelled, so was the other. It had seemed rather harsh to me when I'd learned that, but after witnessing scenes and speaking with members, it soon became clear that there could be no other way. Everything was based on trust and respect and once lost, it could never be regained.

That alone bothered me more than you might imagine, for I'd broken my husband's respect and trust. And now, standing there in the same room with Paul and his wife, I was worried that I was doing it again. If I didn't speak up, at least to my husband, and to Paul, to explain that Paul was the man I'd cheated with, I felt I'd be breaking the rules. If not in deed, then certainly in conscience. I had no idea what I was doing, all of this was way over my head and I needed someone to talk with about it. Someone whom I could trust to be impartial and wouldn't be hurt by what I'd done.

"Are you ready?" Charles was rounding up his wife and their pet, putting his arms around them and smiling at me. "We'll see you inside."

"Don't be long." Charli gave my tummy a little pat, and then Lisa smiled at me as well as they left the foyer and entered the club proper.

Paul was looking at his watch. "Where did your husband park, Vancouver?" He teased me.

"Oh, I hope not!" I laughed nervously, sitting down again. "I told him next time we're taking a taxi."

"Yeah, that's what we do." Angela sat with me, nodding. "It's ridiculous down here."

"Well, you guys don't have to sit with me..." I was saying and the elevator started again.

"Here he is." Paul nodded.

I was tired of worrying, but apparently not done with it yet as I felt my heart lurch into my throat. I stood up with Angela and watched the doors expectantly as they opened and Jack was there, smiling apologetically.

"Sorry, babe." He said, walking over to give me a little hug. "Hi, how are you?" He looked around at Angela and Paul.

Angela smiled at him, saying hello, and Paul crossed the few yards that separated us, extending his hand.

"Jack, this is Doctors Angela and Paul Prescott, this is my husband, Jack." I made the introductions, willing my voice to remain steady. "My upper-half." I added with a small laugh.

"Hello, Paul." My husband was shaking hands with the man who'd fucked me.

"Jack, nice to meet you." Paul answered, and I couldn't see anything between them, hostility or jealousy, or whatever. Just the usual alpha-males sizing each other up looks that all men seemed to share. The females, the Domme's, had that same attitude, so I knew it wasn't strictly sexual, around the club at least.

"Well, you're certainly worth the wait, Jack." Angela licked her lips, giving my husband a rather obvious look of interest. That wasn't uncommon though and I'd gotten over the openness of the membership when it came to things like that. But it still made me vaguely uncomfortable, especially under the circumstances.

"Angela and Paul were keeping me company." I explained, watching as Angela hugged my husband, kissing him lightly on the cheek.

"I see, that's awfully kind of you." Jack smiled. "Thank you."

"Oh, it's no big deal." Paul laughed, slapping Jack lightly on the shoulder. "What are friends for?"

"Are we going in?" Angela looked at Paul.

"You guys go ahead, we'll be along in a minute." My husband nodded to Angela.

"Okay, see you in a bit." Angela put her hand on my tummy one more time and gave me a little kiss on the corner of my mouth, surprising me a little. "Don't be too long."

Paul flashed us a little smile and wave

"They seem friendly." Jack grinned as soon as Angela and Paul were gone. "Are you okay?" I think he could sense something wrong with me and I did my best to hide it.

"Yeah, I just wondered what was taking you so long." I smiled and sat back down.

Jack had my collar in hands and he bent over me while I tilted my head up so he could fix it around my delicate neck. It was thin black leather, rather simple, with a small silver tag shaped like a heart. My name was engraved on it and all slaves and submissives wore collars of one sort or another. Some were like mine, simple and practical; others had everything from heavy iron slave rings, to light gold or silver chains. One woman I'd seen, an older woman in her late 40's, had a leather collar studded with diamonds. Real diamonds and I'd wondered where one would find a jeweler to do something like that. She'd told me Beverly Hills, of course.

It wasn't soon after we'd entered the club that we found ourselves with Paul and Angela, although I'd wished to avoid them if at all possible. There were a lot of people there, perhaps thirty or more just in the common area, the large open space around which all the smaller rooms were situated. I'd excused myself to use the restroom as soon as we were inside and felt no embarrassment at all having to ask a woman I didn't know to unzip me.

"This things are nice, but why can't they put the zippers in the front?" She giggled.

"Or at least on the side. Thanks." I smiled.

When I was finished there was no one in the bathroom, so it was only mildly embarrassing walking through the crowd to my husband and asking him to zip me up. People were showing a lot more skin than just a bit of my back, and so was I for that matter, the latex was so thin and fitted my body so well that every tiny bump and indentation was plainly visible. I may as well have been naked, I thought, but I wasn't and that made it okay somehow.

"We've been invited to watch a scene." My husband told me, as he smoothed the bit of overlapping rubber that hid the zipper.

"Oh, really? Who?"

"That woman that looks like Vampirella we met a couple months ago..."

"Charli?" I turned around looking at my husband.

"Yeah, Charli and her girl, Lisa." He smiled at me. "She's dressed like a girl Scout."

"Yeah, I saw her." I giggled. "All she needs is a box of cookies."

"Mmm...Now that would be illegal." Jack laughed.

Charles, Charli, and Lisa were in one of the private rooms, with a small audience of two already in attendance, our newest friends Angela and Paul. I stopped at the door, for just a second, with my smile frozen on my face while I tried to calm myself. This was going to be okay, I thought. We'd watch the scene and nobody would notice a thing. Nobody would guess that Paul had put his baby in me. It would be okay.

Each of the rooms had a different motif, although at the time I didn't really know that much about them. The one we were in resembled a classroom, which I thought was kind of neat. It may even have been used for a classroom since I knew the club did hold some educational functions from time to time, with members giving little lessons on different aspects of BDSM. Everything from knot tying, to asphyxia, to stretching, and who knows what else. Anything that can be imagined really. The only lesson we'd ever attended had been a mandatory one, First aid and Adult CPR, taught by one of the members who could actually certify people in it. I even got a small card that said I knew what I was doing, but I certainly hoped I'd never have to prove it. I didn't have a lot of faith in myself.

There was a blackboard on the far wall, and near that a large 'teacher's' desk and then a few 'students' desks with chairs. The walls around that little stage area were decorated with the sort of posters and pictures and notices you'd remember from your own high school days. There were other props as well, a filing cabinet, little round waste basket, and the ubiquitous round wall clock. It was all lit brightly and seemed ready for any school fantasy you could think of.

Near all of that sat a large sofa and several well cushioned arm chairs, with end tables with soft lamps glowing on them. That part of the room was darker, and arranged so people could relax, have drinks, and enjoy the show. Paul and Angela were sitting close together on the sofa already, and they turned to greet us as we entered. Charles was in one of the chairs and he gave us a little wave. Our little girl scout, Lisa, was sitting on the teacher's desk and from the 30 odd feet that separated us I might have sworn she was just 15, or maybe 16 years old at the most.

Charli had changed clothes, deciding to be a sex education teacher instead of a vampire, at least for a little while. She was wearing a blood red corset, pulled so tight I wondered how she could breathe. Seeing her waist cinched down to nothing I immediately felt like I weighed 300 pounds suddenly, and I glanced at my swollen tummy self-consciously. That corset really showed off her body though, which was very nice with her round hips and large breasts threatening to spill out of the corset's bustier. She had black fishnet stockings and impossibly high heels, but apparently Charli was used to them, because she moved around like a dancer.