Respect: The First Lesson

Story Info
How did I become such a wanton slut for a man I didn't know?
2.1k words
4.58
17.1k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turn off the car's ignition and I am swallowed by a yawning chasm of silence so deep it feels for an instant as if the entire world has stopped breathing with me. For what must be the hundredth time I question the sanity of my actions; why without hesitation I had obeyed the command of a man I had never met when barely an hour ago he'd sent a text containing just three words: "My house. Now."

Could it be only five days, I reflect, since my old friend Robert had casually mentioned giving my number to a "charming man" he'd met at a party the previous night? "He's gorgeous and you'll love him," Robert pronounced emphatically, trying to forestall the tempest he knew would result from giving my details to a perfect stranger. "You do nothing but work these days and run the risk of becoming terminally boring. Go out with a tall, dark, handsome guy, laugh and have fun. Where's the harm in that?" was his final word. It wasn't worth the argument.

I figured at the time; the odds of the man making contact were slim at best and I could quickly deflect him if he did, so I simply nodded and the matter was closed.

Except it wasn't, because that night when a text alert chimed I could never have anticipated that clicking "open" would be inviting a category five hurricane into my world and its name was Andrew. What had followed during the past few days was a flurry of texts that started as flirtation, but soon became deeply sexual.

As the clouds part now a full moon emerges to bathe me in silver light and I notice for the first time that my entire body is shuddering. I inhale, trying to control the motion, but it is relentless. My heightened senses also react to the unnaturally loud snap of the car's locks engaging behind me, because your door is swinging open and the dimness beyond is hypnotic. A subtle shift in shadow propels my feet forward. The unfurling tendrils of your impatience are tangible across the space; I've made you wait and it was a grave miscalculation.

My final step over the threshold confirms your displeasure. One swift pace brings your tall, defined frame within inches of me and a powerful hand snakes around the back of my neck. You bend and I can feel your breath caressing my ear as you growl: "What took you so long?" Your other hand spreads across the small of my back, then slides downwards and suddenly my ass is clutched in vice-like fingers that crush my pelvis against you.

For a second your face swims into focus before your mouth finds mine and your insistent tongue probes deeply. I'm shocked at how my body responds to this invasion; warm wetness saturates my pussy and I lean into you as my legs involuntarily give way, but the support is fleeting and I'm caught off balance as you abruptly step to the side.

In that instant you slide a blindfold over my eyes and as my hands fly upwards you catch both my narrow wrists in one powerful hand and effortlessly spin me around, pinning them behind my back. Cold metal brushing against my skin makes no sense until I hear the "snick-snick" of handcuff locks engaging, then there is nothing but vertigo and space as you step back.

Even blindfolded I am aware of your eyes raking across my body and the shaking intensifies under this burning scrutiny. Your calm tone does nothing to ease it as I take in your words: "You've been a cock-teasing slut for days now, and I warned you repeatedly about the repercussions of your behaviour. Instead of listening like a good little girl, you goaded me further and tonight you'll learn a valuable lesson in respect. You shouldn't brag about being able to cum endlessly unless you're prepared to put it to the test, and I'm going to make you beg to cum before you eventually beg me to stop."

Suddenly the ground vanishes beneath my feet as you sweep me upwards, holding me firmly against your chest as you order me to wrap my legs around your waist. My handcuffed wrists dangle uselessly behind my back as you move deeper into the house with my body wrapped around you. Suddenly I'm free falling in space and I cry out as I land on my back on a mattress.

You don't give me a second to breathe, though, flipping me onto my front in one movement and ordering me to lie still as you first remove the cuffs, then strip me naked. I am left with only the blindfold and I have never felt so vulnerable.

You turn me on my back again, and I feel your fingers trailing down my chest as you ask: "Is your pussy wet?" Without warning your teeth sink into the hollow of my neck and I cry out, but your only response is: "Answer!"

"My pussy is sodden," I tell you, and your reply is a hard pinch to my nipple, making me whimper.

"You want me to make you cum, don't you slut, and ease that throbbing between your thighs."

In disbelief I hear myself responding, and I am halfway between pleading and outright begging - to you, a stranger. "Please..." is all I can muster.

Your taunting tone echoes my word: "Please what?"

"God, please make me cum. I'm so wet and I want to be fucked. Please!"

You're silent for a second and then a whisper right against my ear: "You don't get any cock yet until I've had some fun." You whisk the blindfold off and as I blink in the light, you order me to reach for an alarmingly large black phallus lying on the side of the bed. I'm pinned, though, so I extend my arm and try to shift towards it, but my nipple is still grasped between your thumb and index fingers.

"Stick the dildo your pussy," you bark, and I do, automatically sliding it in and out of my pulsing wetness. You ask me what the hell I think I'm doing. "Who said you can fuck yourself?"

You grab my wrists again and force them up. I feel rope winding around them and within seconds I am tied to the bed. Your hand moves down between my legs and I feel you push the dildo back into me a second before your thumb lazily starts exploring all sodden, shadowy creases.

My hips pulse upwards but you pull your hand away. "Lie still and spread your legs; spread them wide like the slut you are," you instruct. I don't even think; I just spread myself wide open to you as your teasing thumb descends again and makes me wail.

But then I feel your hand on the dildo, and you start fucking me hard. It's bruising, but my legs splay wider still. "Oh fuck," I moan. "Please let me cum!"

You fuck me faster, growling that I am nothing but a wanton slut to be used for your pleasure. "If you want to cum," you tell me, "beg! Beg me to cum and make me believe it."

You punctuate each word with a sharp thrust and I scream as the dildo rips into me. My world narrows to a pin-prick of desire and I beg, but you don't respond.

Suddenly your weight shifts and hands are gone. I wail in protest, but from across the room you tell me to be quiet, lie still and keep my legs spread. Then I see a flogger in your hand and all sound is gone.

You lightly tease my clit with the swaying leather and I start writhing as you say: "You should see yourself. You're just a toy that wants to be fucked, aren't you? All you want is cock." Then the flogger lifts and slaps down twice, directly onto my pussy. I buck off the bed and my legs snap closed.

"What do you think you're doing?" you growl. Your hands force their way between my knees and you push my legs open again, quickly securing them apart. I'm spread and I can't move. "Now slut, thank me after each stroke," you order.

"Yes, Sir," I barely get out before the next blow lands with unerring accuracy. I scream, then stop quickly and say: "Thank you."

You respond with a harder blow. "Thank you, what?"

"Thank you Sir," I scream.

"Do you want more?" you ask.

"Yes," I whisper, not believing the word slipping out of my mouth. Another blow, then another, followed by a third. And each time I moan "Thank you Sir. More, please!"

You whip the flogger downwards rapidly six times; the final blow to the swollen, throbbing red nub punctuated by my screams. Then you yank the dildo out of my pussy and I feel nothing but emptiness.

I started begging: "Please fuck me. I need your cock inside me. Oh god... I need your cock."

You taunt me with my own words. "You need it? What would you do to get it?" I scream that I'll do anything, but please just FUCK ME.

I feel you push the dildo back deeply into me then you untie my knees and flip me onto my stomach, ordering me to lie still. With my face buried in the pillows I hear sounds behind me and feel weight shifting onto the bed.

But my entire body clenches as your fingers start probing between my cheeks, prising them apart. You rub your right hand across my sodden pussy and I exhale, but it turns into a scream as without warning you plunge two fingers deep into my ass. As suddenly as they're there, though, they're gone.

You move your weight between my legs, using your knees to force mine apart, then I hear the chilling words: "Lift your ass into the air. You wanted to be fucked, and I'm going to make sure you're fucked hard."

You brace on one hand, while the other pushes the head of your cock into my tight, resisting ass. "Stop fighting me!" you growl as a hand cracks down to spank me, leaving a deep red imprint. I cry out, but then spread my legs further and raise my ass towards your cock. I inhale sharply as I feel it stretching me wider and wider.

You pause for a second when the head of your cock is inside me. Then with a massive thrust the length of you plunges in to the hilt and you laugh as I scream. "Relax," you tell me. "You'll enjoy this." And you're right. I do. In less than a minute I'm pushing my ass towards you as you shove your cock deeper with each thrust.

It's only then that you utter the magic words: "Cum for me, slut. Cum hard!" With your cock buried in my ass, I cum once, twice and a third time. I cum so hard that I forget to breathe and my body is bathed in sweat.

"Oh god, thank you, thank you, fuck me more," I beg, and you do. I feel your hand brushing around my waist, across my stomach and down into my pussy. You catch my throbbing clit between your thumb and index finger and you twist and roll it as you fuck my ass, making me cum so many times that I lose count. My body is one single ball of sensation and I am totally incoherent.

I know that I can't take any more, and I'm suddenly begging you to stop. But you just laugh and say: "I told you that you'd beg me to stop making you cum and you didn't believe me. Now you'll keep cumming until I'm done."

You renew your assault on my clit and your cock slams into my ass, and I can't do anything but cum for you over and over again despite my screams that it's too much. My cries make you thrust harder and faster, until I hear your breathing quicken and a groan starting deep in your chest. With one final thrust deep into me, you cum with a roar and collapse onto my back.

You lift yourself onto your elbows, nuzzle into my neck and whisper: "What do you say to me, slut?" as you bite down into the hollow.

My thank you becomes a howl that trails off as my body melts into the bed, absolutely limp.

It's then when you pull out, roll off me and lie on your back. "Don't get too comfortable, slut. I'm not untying your hands, because we're going to do it all again in about half an hour."

My ass aches, the dildo is still deep in my pussy and as the involuntary wail escapes me, you simply lie there and chuckle. "Are you learning your lesson well? Do you know that you're my fuck toy?" are the last words I hear before I sink into what I know will be a brief but utterly exhausted slumber that'll soon end with your hands prying my ass open again.