Respect the Uniform

Story Info
Tessa's miscreant behaviour helps her find her One!
3.1k words
4.28
4.3k
4
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NB - thanks for the kind messages about my other story "The Wife's Secret". I hope you enjoy this one. I have taken inspiration from another writers' story.

*****

The last of the customers had gone and Tessa was clearing up. She had already turned the closed sign around on the door, but hadn't yet locked it. It was raining outside. The pattering on the windows and cobbled stone square outside her shop created a white noise to accompany the confusion of her mind. Over the last few weeks Tessa had become unsure where her heart belonged. She was in a relationship, but with no real commitment. She had previously escaped London from an abusive relationship some years ago. For some considerable time now she had lived a solitary new life with just her toys and erotic stories for company. Tessa had used this story to... She paused, brush in hand. What word would best describe her usage of her lonely past? "Trick?" Had she "tricked" men into playing her games? She continued her sweeping until she came to the settee area at the back of the café. It was here where she had enjoyed 'that' evening with Jack so many months ago. Not "tricked". The word came clearly to her mind. She had met her match at this settee. Jack had figured her out very quickly. "Conned". That was the word. Tessa had 'conned' men with her tales of leaving behind a torrid life in the big City of London, and her desperate desire to escape the world in which she had become trapped.

Max had been a gentle man. He had made her smile, laugh and love more than anyone she had ever met. He was attentive to her needs and gave her everything she ever wanted. They were happy. Then things changed. Max had asked Tessa to marry him, and of course she said "Yes!" without hesitation. Max had started a new job around the same time, but then had lost it - "Last one in, First one out. I hope you understand." That was the reason he was given, anyway. Money had become an issue for them, and their relationship hit a rocky patch. The abuse was minor to start with. Tessa understood, fully, the pressure max was under. She forgave him, as any good partner would. His first affair was out of an desperate urge to take back control of his life, fuelled by the motivating gremlins of alcohol. Max sobbed for forgiveness, and however much it hurt her, Tessa gave it. In the months that followed, Max became obsessive about Tessa. He tracked her phone on his laptop. He questioned every unscheduled stop, and even read her messages. One night, Max took Tessa's phone, keys and purse. She was allowed to go out, ONLY when he agreed, or was with her. Tessa reflected on the relief she felt when she finally escaped from him. Occasionally, she wondered what he was doing. Mostly, though, she thanked every day since she left, and was grateful to her friends for helping her realise his power and abuse over her.

It was a good, true story. She had learned to play the innocent card well over the years. She had even adapted her story to include her sexual fantasies of spanking. Many a time she had told her male prey that she had always wanted to try it, but had never been spanked before. Well, that might have been true once. The thrill of the chase, and the enthusiasm from her 'victim' when they played up to the part of the willing volunteer, offering their hand to her bare bottom. Hmmmm. She had to admit it. The thought still did it for her.

As she straightened the cushions on each of the settees Tessa continued to think about Jack. He, she was certain, was different to the others. Sadly their relationship ended rather abruptly when he was successful in securing a contracted position at the Guardian. His first post was to Europe. The stories led him to where he needed to go, and he gave no indication as to when he would return. "I hope I don't catch you doing anything 'naughty' while I'm away" he had said before leaving. His words carried the exact amount of well-balanced promise and threat. Tessa loved how he played with spoken language, and how he measured every intention of his words and tone. None of that mattered now, of course. Alfie and Tessa had been seeing each other for a few months, and Jack hadn't been heard of for weeks. Tessa knew this current relationship with Alfie had no future. It was more to do with company and carnal desires than any long-lasting love.

Tessa jumped around at the sound of the door opening and bell ringing, informing her of a customer's entrance. "I'm sorry hun, we're closed now."

"Then why the fuck is the door unlocked?"

Tessa spun around to look at the intruder. The empty silence of the café was punctuated by the man's heavy footsteps over the wooden floor. The man remained in shadow where Tessa couldn't make out his face.

"What kind of respectable woman leaves their fuckin' door open at this time of night? Anyone can just walk in." The voice was menacing.

Tessa stood frozen still, holding her broom in both hands.

The man approached the counter and leaned over to pick up a bunch of keys. He turned back towards the door, looked out to see if anyone in the street had noticed the late night customer, locked and bolted the door. Slowly he lowered the blinds and turned back to Tessa.

"Has no one ever told you about being alone after dark with an unlocked door?" Tessa tried to speak, but her voice got lost in her throat. She just swallowed, head bent down submissively, and looked up towards him. The man stepped closer. He gestured towards a table. Tessa was ordered to remove the decorations and condiments and ensure the table was cleaned. As she moved around, busying herself with this work, the intruder watched her. Tessa was wearing a cotton black dress with a white arrow-designed-pleated-apron, and two lines of white buttons running up parallel to her white collar. The buttons were sewn on with red thread. Her cuffs were white, and the hem of her skirt fell below her knees where it revealed black stockings and black leather flats. Her skirt swished musically as she swayed around. Once cleared, Tessa moved to the counter to return with surface cleaner and cloth. The man had sat himself on a chair to observe her working from a more comfortable position. Standing next to the cleaned table, with her hands folded in front of her, Tessa spoke in a small voice, "I'm done, sir."

"Good. Now turn around and face the table. Place your elbows and palms flat on the surface." There was no kindness in his voice. Just stern and dominant commands. He was relaxed in his seat. There was no apparent time constraint, or urgency. As Tessa bent over her skirt tightened around her bottom. She could feel his eyes burn into her from behind. He was taking his time to absorb the look of Tessa from this position.

Tessa felt a stirring of nots in her stomach. She was apprehensive about this man, but the feeling of being ogled was beginning to do things for her. She heard his chair shift, and the increasingly familiar footsteps approach.

"I have watched you." He was standing directly behind her. "You are sloppy in your work."

Tessa stayed still and quiet. "Look at your uniform. There are coffee and food stains on your apron. You have dirty marks on your cuffs. This is not the look of a Lyon's Café waitress. The 'Nippy' look needs to be smart, well presented, and representing calmness on all levels. This," he paused, searching for the appropriate statement, "betrayal of the uniform is unacceptable."

The large, classic clock hanging on the open brick fireplace ticked on. Tessa became aware of the sounds of her café. The noise from outside. The circulation of the café air vents. The white noise was almost unbearable. Eventual he broke the silence. "Don't you have anything to say?"

Tessa's voice was lost again. "Hmmm, sorry?"

"I'm not expecting you to ask a fuckin' question. What is your reason for bringing this uniform, this image of perfection and class, into disrepute?"

"I don't have one. I work hard, and I serve my customers. They are all happy."

"Clearly not all." The intruder took a few steps to Tessa's side. "Lift your dress over your bottom."

Tessa paused, unsure what to do. She was pretty sure what intentions this man had, and she was pretty sure she felt a slight thrill deep in her tummy. But she was confused, and a little frightened.

"Did I not make my instructions clear, Tessa?"

"How do you know my name?" Tessa flipped her head towards him, but unable to see him clearly in the light.

"Your name tag." He let silence mock her for her stupidity. Of course he would notice her name tag. He had noticed the small details of her uniform. "I've been interested in you for some time. Now, do I really have to tell you again?"

Without standing up, or moving from her bent position, Tessa moved her hands to her hips. She slowly pulled her dress up over her bottom to let it rest on her back. She felt exposed as her underwear and stockings became visible to this stranger. Once her dress was safely placed she returned her hands and elbows to the table.

"Good." Tessa could feel his eyes on her once more. She began to feel hypnotised in the fading natural light, and dimly lit café. His dominant voice brought her back to the moment. "Now, Tessa. I have to confess. Your coffee, cakes, and general service is exceptional. HOWEVER. Your total lack of regard for the standards expected of this uniform leaves me dumb founded. I feel I need to offer a reminder to you about the expectations and principles bestowed on one who wears this outfit." As he spoke Tessa became more aware of her barely covered bottom. She was wearing a rather unflattering pair of black nylon knickers. Functional. Not designed to be sexy in anyway.

"What can I do to be better and meet these expectations?" This was better from her. An unseen smile flickered across his lips.

"Learn from your mistakes" he answered. As if to add emphasis to his point he landed a firm smack on her backside. The sound echoed around the empty café. Tessa winced upon the contact. "20 'lessons' on each cheek will a good start."

"No! Please?" Her desperate pleas were pitiful, however spiced with insincerity. There was no more discussion. The next contact was just as firm, on her other cheek.

"I expect you to count each 'lesson'. I also want you to say "I will be the image of perfection." Do you understand, Tessa?"

"Yes." The sting was easing on her buttocks, but the heat remained.

"Good." The next 'lesson' landed directly on top of the first. The intruder continued with pin-point accuracy as he administered the 'lessons'. Tessa flinched only a little. The task of repeating her 'lines' became harder, and took more effort to say as she focused away the sting.

Suddenly he stopped. "Remove your underwear." He had only smacked her about half the number of times he had originally committed.

"No."

"No?" He questioned. "This is fine. We can add 20 more until you change your mind." His words were mocking and yet confident. Either decision gave him what he wanted.

"Ok. Fine." Tessa slowly reached behind her and felt the hot bumpy skin of her bottom. As she touched it, she felt the tingling sensations of pleasure rush over her backside. She slipped her underwear over her thighs and removed them from her feet. "Place them over on the settee." Her dress dropped as the material scratched her sore skin. The sensations were powerful, almost intense. She returned to the table, hesitating a while before lifting her dress again and repositioning her elbows and palms. "I see you are learning. This pleases me."

The spanking resumed, but this time he focused on the curvature of the bottom. This is his favourite area of her backside. The area where bottom meets thigh. Her skin is taught and incredibly satisfying to slap. With a continued service to her posterior hot red skin spreads across her bottom. Tessa counts more spanks and slowly repeats her learned lines. She breathes deeply as she becomes aware of the weight of the man's free hand on the middle of her back. He has stopped. Tessa begins to notice his smacking hand gently stroking her sore areas. The heat from her bottom is intense.

"I hope you will understand now the importance of the uniform you wear. It is not a costume, but a symbol of excellence." His fingers have moved to the area under her bottom. He finds her lips. "Hmmmm, perhaps..." The tone is mocking and weighted with accusation. "... perhaps this is just a game to you? You are wet!"

Tessa realises that he is right. The pleasure and pain of her spanking had raised sexual sensations in her. She loved bottom play, and this had been a real treat. She stifled a moan as his fingers explored further. He was a determined man, keen on his prize. His fingers found their target and Tessa's legs nearly buckled beneath her. The effect was almost immediate. With little persuasion or effort on his part, Tessa was soon riding the wave of ecstasy.

What was she doing? Tessa was fully aware of how little she had resisted the demands of her intruder. She was playing the submissive victim, and a very obliging one at that. The thrill she had experienced over the last hour or so had been fantastic. Was it the danger of her perilous situation that increased the thrill. She was bent over a table in her own café and being pleasured by a dominant man. He hadn't forced himself on her, she had entered into his demands willingly, and still she had let herself be brought to climax by a stranger. It didn't end with the one. The intruder entered her in pursuit of that magic spot inside her vagina. Tessa found herself rocking against his hand as his fingers pressed and circled her G-spot. Within seconds she was gripping his hand with her thighs, and fingers with her vaginal muscles as she felt the rush of intensity wash over her.

Suddenly, Tessa became aware of the lack of direct contact to this man. She scanned the room for his sound. Could she sense him sat once more behind her. Tessa was sure he was watching her, bent over, post coital. She became conscious of her nakedness, but she remained in place in the deafening silence. Her tummy was spinning. She desperately wanted him to touch her again. To feel the heat and sting of his hands on her bottom. Tessa's mind was racing with confusion. Quietly the multitude of her thoughts turned to one. He owned her.

"You can stand up now." His voice was calm and controlling. Tessa obeyed, as she had all evening. She stood up, facing away from him. She adjusted her uniform. 'He'd expect that' she thought. Once she had settled and stopped fidgeting he let her stand there listening to the white noise of the café. They could hear talking and laughter from a group outside, punctuated by the monotony of footsteps on the cobbled square.

"Turn around." As she turned she noticed the man sat on the same settee Jack had first spanked her all those months ago. Those memories returned her attention to the ache and sting of her bottom. Despite the obvious bottom pain, the echoes of pleasure from her sexual releases, where deep muscle memory relived her experience, drove a desperate and wild desire in her. The man remained in shadow, not quite visible enough for her to see him. "Come to me."

Tessa stood in front of the man with her hands folded against her groin. Her head was bent submissively, but from here she looked up to examine the man who sat casually before her. She saw the dark beard of her intruder and his intensely deep brown eyes. It was his eyes that gave him away. "Jack?" Her head lifted to face him.

"You took your time." Jack replied mockingly.

"What the fuck? I was really scared. I didn't know who you were."

"Bollocks. You weren't scared. But not knowing who I was, that didn't seem to both you, now did it?" He rubbed his fingertips together as he said it, as reminder of their previous activities. Tessa flushed with embarrassment. He was right. It all added to the thrill. "Now, why don't we get you a little more comfortable? I imagine that bottom of yours could do with a gentle kiss better." As he spoke, Jack stood up and helped Tessa sit down in the middle of the settee. He lay her down on her back as he knelt beside her waist. "I think this might work be better if you lift your dress over your tummy." Jack lifted Tessa's leg and moved it to one side. "Let me see what mess we've created."

It was very late by the time Tessa locked up the Café. She had stayed for over 3 hours after closing time. Up early to tidy in the morning before opening, was the decision. She looked down at her uniform. Her intruder would not be impressed with the state of it now, but then, he had created most of the mess himself. She smiled with satisfaction.

As she walked home Tessa reflected on her relationship with Alfie. She decided to call him tomorrow and end their relationship. It couldn't continue any further after tonight's betrayal. My god though, she had never felt so sexually fulfilled. She wasn't entirely sure she would be able to look at half her café without graphic memories of their deviances entering her mind. She hoped she could at least clean some of it.

Her flat wasn't far. She had walked these cobbled stones many a time, on her own, after lock up. This time, though, her footsteps had company. There was no way on earth she was going to let Jack get away with what he had done to her tonight. She smirked as she thought about the new toys she had at home. He had no idea what was coming. Perhaps she could leave the shop shut tomorrow and have a day off. She had already started formulating her plans of revenge.