Respectable People

Story Info
A bored couple are shocked into new sexual excitement.
10.4k words
4.13
67.4k
19
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a warm sunny day in July and the Medicine Bow Mountains were everything the tourist office had promised. I spotted the little secondary road leading off to the right about six or seven miles back and it seemed to head directly for a tree-covered peak which we were now gradually climbing. Brenda was busy in the right hand seat with her Kodak. She had lowered the window and was capturing all the glory of nature with the new digital camcorder I'd bought her last week. I drove slowly along the narrow pavement. "Oh honey! Look at that cute little deer standing there in the trees looking at us" she said excitedly. I pulled the Jeep over and stopped on the shoulder as she filmed away. We certainly weren't holding any traffic up, the road was deserted and we hadn't seen another car for the last five miles.

We had left our motel room in Cheyenne earlier this morning and were leisurely exploring the National Forest with no destination or purpose other than to get out and see the sights. Before we left we had told the desk that we'd keep the room for one more night but frankly I was getting a little bored and would be glad to start back to our home in Denver tomorrow. Brenda the eternal optimist, and only a few years younger than me seemed to be enjoying every minute of our little trip. She was taking a week off from her part time job at the Library and I was on a permanent vacation at this point in life, having retired awhile back from Exxon after thirty years as an engineer.

I've always thought that we were well matched as a couple. Physically we're pretty similar. Brenda is a true Scottish beauty, with reddish blond hair above and black down below There's nary a grey one in sight thanks to the local hair salon. She's kept herself in good shape over the years with diet and exercise and can still turns men's heads. When guys look at her they automatically think sex. Not because of anything she does or the way she dresses, or even the way she acts. She's just got the stuff that men want. Great legs, a nice ripe female ass that sways when she walks, and a good pair of C cup tits. And those big nipples WOW! Even when she's wearing a brassiere they try to poke through her blouse or sweater. When she gets aroused their hardness would probably push right through a chain mail shirt. It makes her red hot to have them played with. I have sucked them for hours going from left to right, back and forth with her breathing hard and moaning on the edge of an orgasm. I tease her that she could never be raped if the rapist sucked her tits first.

Top all that up with an always smiling face and a cheerful, earthy disposition and you've got a woman who can interest men of all ages.

Then there's me, Tom Baker, Mr. Average, I'm a plain third generation Euro American, five foot ten, twenty pounds overweight and all gray hair except for that shiny spot on top that seems to get bigger each month. Sexually, I'm trying to stay in the game but things have definitely slowed down in the past few years. It's been getting a little harder to get it up lately but Brenda knows all the tricks and has lots of patience. I try to compensate with more foreplay and she says I eat pussy like a champ. So we get along O.K. in that department. But I do miss the old days. I remember back in the beginning when we sometimes used to fuck two or three times a night. I'd wake up at two or three o'clock with a hard on, turn toward her and put my hand on her hairy bush. Even though she was sound asleep she would automatically spread her thighs when she felt my touch....pure sexual reflex. I'd roll over between her legs, slide into her and two or three minutes later we'd both come, having never exchanged a word.

As the years passed, every night became every other night, and then once a week. For the last couple of years it's slowed to about every three weeks. Even then it's not such a big deal anymore. A little tongue on her clit, she sucks me up, followed by a few minutes in the missionary position and it's all over for nearly another month.

The deer finally ran off, my mind stopped wandering and I pulled away. "You hungry" I asked, checking my watch.

"Oh maybe, a little, what do you have in mind?"

"Well that little sign says there's something up ahead." I answered, pointing to a small hand lettered board which stated, "Bills Burgers-Beer- Ice- One Mile"

"O.K. if you want to, I could probably use a coke or something" was her unenthusiastic comeback as she fiddled with the camera.

A little further along there was another sign saying "Bills" with an arrow pointed to a driveway leading off to the left. Another hundred yards and I spotted a log cabin type of building with a log porch and yet another sign on its roof reading "Bills."

"Well I think we've found Bills" I mumbled sarcastically

Brenda had switched the camera over and was snapping still photos as I pulled into the gravel parking lot. "Hey Sugar, better put that camera on the floor out of sight." I warned. "Why?" she asked, "There's nobody here, except that old motorcycle." "Well I know, but some crook could drive up after we go inside and there's no use taking chances." "Tom, you're such a pessimist!" She said as she slid the Kodak under her seat.

Inside, the place had the typical beer joint smell found around the world. It not only reeked of Spilled beer but also had the overlying odor of recently fried hamburgers and onions coming from the small grill behind the bar. My mouth started watering instantly. I glanced at Brenda and raised one eyebrow,

"Burger and a coke for me." Came her reply.

From behind me a screechy voice said "What kin I get you folks?" I turned and saw a grinning little rat of a man with a broom in his hand wearing a dirty white apron. "Couple burgers with grilled onions and two cokes would be just fine I think" I smiled back at him.

A crashing sound from the rearmost of two pool tables made me look up. Back in the gloom a big rough looking guy was walking around to position himself for another shot. Brenda pointed at the sign above him reading restrooms and looked meaningful at me then sashayed away. I watched her tan flared skirt sway with the rolling of her hips.

"You need cheese on them burgers?" screeched the guy behind the bar. Reluctantly I took my eyes off my wife's fine ass and turned, "Nah, guess not, just plain burgers"

Turning back again I saw the guy at the pool table standing rock still watching Brenda's approach, his eyes went up and down giving her the once over. As she passed he turned and continued watching her till she went through the door marked "heifers." Well hell! I thought. Can't blame him for looking can I? There probably aren't any women around these parts that look half that good.

The man was huge, at least six feet three, barrel chested and would probably hit the scales at 250 or more. I guessed him to be in his late forties, black hair going to gray with a clean shaven rugged face. Not handsome, but not a bad looking guy either. He was wearing old faded Levis and a white tee shirt with black curly chest hair showing above the collar. I took him for a laborer. He probably worked at one of the sawmills hereabouts that turned out pre-cut log houses.

The burgers looked good, fat and juicy in a plastic basket with lettuce and tomato slices on the side. Just then the screechy guy set the two sweating bottles of coke on the bar and Brenda slid onto the stool next to me. I could smell her favorite "white musk" perfume, recently applied.

"Got here just in time" she said cheerfully. Her voice seemed a little strained, like she was out of breath, I swiveled toward her curiously. She averted my gaze and swallowed the cold coke directly from the bottle, looking straight ahead into the mirror behind the bar. Her face was flushed, she was breathing a little fast and she had a strange expression. I have learned a lot of things in my six decades plus on this planet and one of the most important is when to keep my mouth shut. Furthermore, I know every pore of this woman's body, but her mind is a different matter and never to be taken for granted. Something was going on inside my woman's head and it would either come out or it wouldn't. I decided the best thing was to just play it dumb and observe.

"Get you folks anything else?" The little ratty guy asked, looking at both of us hopefully.

"Not a thing" I replied.

"Not a thing." echoed Brenda adding "Is there anything to see around here?"

"Nah! Not really, just a million pine trees, but they all look pretty much alike after you've looked at a few," came the laughing bartenders reply.

"So you're up here sightseeing?" came a deep voice from behind us.

I turned to see the big pool player standing directly behind Brenda.

"Well yes, I guess so. That and my wife's picture taking. Is there anything around here to take pictures of?" I asked.

"As a matter of fact, yes there is." the big guy said. "A couple of miles up that gravel road west of here the Forest Service have a fire road leading up over Hogback Mountain. They built it so they can get up there quick to fight forest fires. It's a pretty rough road though, what kind of car do you have?" he asked.

"We've got a Jeep SUV with four wheel drive. We're from Denver and need it in all that snow."

"Well you won't have any trouble at all with a Jeep. It's about one and a half miles up the fire road to the top of the mountain but when you get there you can see clear down to the Colorado state line and the view is spectacular."

"What do you think Brenda?" I asked, turning. She shrugged, glanced up at the mirror behind the bar and said. "I don't know, let's think about It." in a low voice.

"Well, If you decide you want to, just turn left going out of the parking lot and follow the gravel about two miles to the old iron bridge. The fire road is just past it on the left. You can't miss it." The big guy threw a five on the bar and walked outside." A couple minutes later I heard his motorcycle start and drive off.

We ate our burgers with no further interruptions and paid up, thanked our host and walked back out into the sunshine.

It had heated up inside the Jeep. I flipped the air conditioner on and starting out of the lot asked,

"Well which way, left to Hogback Mountain or right back to the motel?"

" Tom, I know you're itching to put this thing into four wheel drive and climb up that mountain, and since it's only one o'clock, lets go left" she said in an half amused grudging tone.

"Is there something eating on you" I asked, ignoring my own advice.

"Nothings eating on me." A long pause, then "Well, that guy back there kept looking at me."

"Yeah? So what's strange about that, guys are always looking at you."

"He made little kissing noises when I walked by him and stared at my breasts."

"Honey, with all due respect, I've got to admire his taste, and frankly I noticed that it made you breathe kind of hard, so what was that all about?" I asked.

"Did you notice his pants?" She asked.

"I never notice men's pants unless they aren't wearing any. What was wrong with his pants?" I cried in exasperation.

"It was what he had in them; it looked like he was carrying a big flashlight in his front pocket, that's what!"

"Well hell! Maybe he works the night shift or something."

"Let's change the subject" was her final comment.

The iron bridge was just where he had said it should be and another hundred feet on the left was the fire trail winding up through the trees. A little further down the gravel road was a sign reading "Road Closed" and another saying "Rockslide, Danger".

"Good thing we don't want to go further on down this gravel road." I remarked, pulling onto the fire road and shifting to four wheel drive.

It was very rough, just as we had been told, but the Jeep slowly growled its way up the trail toward the top. We arrived at the crest about ten minutes later. I stopped and switched off the engine at a grassy little clearing. The view was indeed spectacular.

"Let's get out and stretch our legs!" I suggested. You could see for miles in all directions. Away off to the south was a ridge of low mountains and I said"That must be Colorado over there."

"Oh Tom! It is beautiful up here, I'm glad we took the time for this!" exclaimed Brenda. She turned and continued shooting pictures with her camera. It was then I became aware of a faint buzzing sound coming from below us. In another minute the sound became more distinct. I realized it was a motorcycle engine I was hearing, and it was getting nearer.

"I think somebody else is coming up the trail, do you hear that?" I asked.

Brenda listened, then looked startled, "Tom, maybe we should go back right now" she replied.

I looked at her and saw that she seemed worried.

"Nonsense! We just got here. There weren't any signs saying we couldn't drive up here if we wanted to. I know you would like to take some more pictures, wouldn't you?"

"Well, I guess so if that's what you want to do." was her reluctant reply.

Five minutes later it became apparent who our newcomer was and I don't think it was a surprise to either of us.

The big fellow pulled his noisy machine right up behind us and shut his engine off. He then rummaged in one of the saddle bags and pulled out a quart bottle of liquor. Grinning he asked, "Anybody want to have a drink with me?"

Although the question was innocent enough, I didn't like his familiarity as he strode toward us. From the corner of my eye I noticed Brenda shrinking back a little at his approach and was immediately on guard. He sat the bottle of cheap whiskey on the hood of our Jeep and I noticed that it was about half gone.

"Have you been drinking?" I asked looking hard at the man.

"Hell yes I have, not that it's any of your damn business" he answered, no longer grinning.

"Come on Brenda, I think it's time for us to go." I said starting for the driver's door.

"I don't think so, not just yet" said the man, stepping forward into my personal space.

His chest nearly touched mine. I could smell sweat, maleness, old spice aftershave and whiskey fumes. I looked up into his unsmiling eyes and asked.

"Just what do you think you are doing mister?" putting as much steel as I could into my voice.

"What do I think I'm doing? Why, I just drove up here to admire the scenery, maybe have a drink or two and fuck that hot looking' wife of yours." was his shocking reply.

I heard Brenda's sharp intake of breath on the other side of the car before I pushed the man aside, reaching for the door handle.

My feet suddenly flew out from under me and I hit the ground face down with the big bastard sitting on the small of my back.

"The main thing right now is we've got to start communicating" he said through clenched teeth. Now I'm going to let you get up but I don't want any bullshit out of you, do you hear? You start giving me any trouble and you are going to get hurt bad, do you understand? All right, now get up, nice and calm....O.K.?"

I felt his weight lifted from me and saw him stand. Brenda had run to my side and was leaning down with worried eyes, trying to help me. I spotted a fist sized rock and grabbed it, then came up in a rage with the intention of murdering the big bastard. He stepped back a pace and just looked at me, completely unafraid. Brenda grabbed my wrist. "No honey don't do it, you're no match for him I don't want him to hurt you.

"She's giving you good advice buddy, now drop the rock before you really piss me off." He said in flat monotones.

I looked at him, then looked at Brenda and realized that I had no chance against this brute....still I hesitated. "Drop the rock honey, she said softly." I looked at her again, she nodded. I let it slip from my grasp.

I pulled my billfold out, flipped it open and glancing inside said "Now look here mister, I've got nearly five hundred bucks on me, how about taking that and some of these credit cards too, if you want them, and leaving us alone?" I asked.

"Hand me that wallet." He ordered.

I quickly handed it over hoping that it would appease him and we could just get out of here. He flipped it open and looked at my driver's license in the plastic window.

"Thomas Baker, huh? What do you do for a living Tom?" he asked.

"I'm a retired engineer, used to work for Exxon, why?"

"Oh yes, now I get the picture, O.K......He looked me up and down disdainfully. You've got plenty of money, eh Tom? Brand new Jeep, big house in Denver, hot little wife twenty years younger than you. Got it made haven't you Tom?

"Yeah, I think maybe I have. You going to take our money and let us go, whatever your name is?" I asked.

"You think you can buy your way out of this, Mr. Moneybags from Denver? Well you're wrong. I'm not a thief; I don't want your damn money or anything else you've got for that matter. I just want a piece of your wife's ass, and that's exactly what I'm going to take, right now, whether you like it or not! Now take your wallet back and give me your car keys! He demanded.

"Where's your cell phone?" he asked

"Lying' in the center console, I replied, hard as nails.

"Where's yours Brenda?" he asked, almost gently.

"Mine's in my purse, right there on the passenger seat" came her cautious reply.

He opened the door, looked around and pulled Brenda's sleeping bag from its resting place on the back floor. "I think we can use this, nothing like a little comfort while we fuck, don't you agree?" He asked her.

He turned to me saying, "Now Mr. Tom Baker, I want you to sit right here in front of your brand new Jeep and stay put. I'm a nice guy and know you want to watch the fun. But if I look over here and see you move I'm going to stop what I'm doing and break both your arms. Hell! You can even sip on my bottle of whiskey while you watch the floor show." He tossed the bottle to me and pointed to a spot in front of the bumper.

I saw him click the remote locks on the key ring, pocket the keys, then grabbed Brenda's wrist and walk toward a huge pine on a slight rise in front of the Jeep. He unzipped the bag and spread it on the pine needles at the base of the tree. Both stood talking in low tones for at least five minutes with him still holding her wrist. They were speaking seriously and both glanced my way several times. I wished I could lip read. What could they be talking about so long? Was she trying to convince him that he shouldn't rape her?

Finally, Brenda shook his hand off and ran back to me. "Honey how are you feeling?" she asked.

"Just a little sore from getting thrown on the ground. What were you saying to each other?"

"He seemed to be willing to talk, so I tried to find out as much as I could about him, maybe get him to negotiate or something. He says he's never raped a woman before. That this is his first time. He's married and has grown kids but says his wife's turned into a fat bitch and he's not getting any sex. It's about to drive him crazy. He says he doesn't want to have to take me by force me, but he will if he has to."

Perplexed at what she was saying I asked hotly,"What in hell does he expect? That you should be overjoyed to have him screw you?"

"Darling please, I don't have much time. Try and help me. I know you can't protect me from that bastard but do you want me to fight him? If I do, he'll beat me to a pulp while raping me then come over here and do something terrible to you."

"I just don't know what to tell you Brenda; maybe you could just lay there and play dead?"

"He's already thought I might try that. He said if I wanted to play Zombie I'd wish I hadn't, he said he would tie you up and keep me here all night till he got what he wanted.

"You said you tried to negotiate with him? Did you have any luck with that?"