Respectable People

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, he said if I would have regular sex with him that he wouldn't hurt either of us. He promised if I would co-operate with him he would be gentle with me."

"I'm sorry Brenda, but it doesn't look like we have any choice".

She held my shoulders and looked into my eyes.

"Don't worry honey. I really don't think he's going to hurt me. But I worry about you. I hate this because I'll have to pretend I'm willing rather than fighting him. You must try to remember that I am being forced into this. It'll probably be harder for you to sit here and watch than it will be for me. Tom, you've got to be strong! It's just meaningless sex, remember that.

"Brenda, I know what you're saying, and as usual you're right, but if I had a gun I'd kill that son of a bitch right now." I said heatedly.

"Yes I know, but for now just sit here and please don't interfere, no matter what happens!"

She turned, walked back to the spread sleeping bag, and sat down, never once looking at him. She kicked off her sandals, reached under her skirt and pulled off her panty hose along with her panties then leaned back waiting.

He had stepped out of his moccasins and he pulled his Levis down to his knees. His already hard cock flipped up at a forty five degree angle. I stared in amazement. I had expected it to be large of course, but it was huge, almost twice as big as mine and hard as a rock.

She flipped her skirt up exposing curly pussy hair and spread her knees for him. Even from here I could see moisture wetting her opening. I wondered if she was already aroused, or if this was nature's way of preparing some kind of defense?

I watched fascinated, as thirty feet in front of me a stranger was about to have his way with the woman I loved. This was going to be tough to watch! I pulled the cork from the bottle and took a big swallow. The cheap whiskey burned all the way down, but it somehow helped bring things into focus.

He knelt between her thighs and whispered something to her. She answered and he nodded but they were talking too low for me to make any sense of what was said. His back was towards me at an angle but I could still see Brenda's face, she didn't look afraid, in fact she'd never looked lovelier to me. I felt a pang of jealousy knowing the pleasure the rapist was about to enjoy.

He rubbed the big head of his prick up and down her pink slit to gather some lubrication then leaned forward a little and pushed. From behind I could see that his balls were drawn up tightly against his body. Their wrinkled sack looked like a hair covered baseball between his clenched buttocks.

His cock easily slid in about half its length. Brenda grabbed his shoulders and said "Uhh! Wait a second!" He stopped and they whispered between them inaudibly. A minute passed and she said "okay, just go slow." He slid several inches further into her, she groaned and I clearly heard her say again, "Too deep..... Hold up."

A pause, followed by "All right go ahead, but take it easy." More whispers, and I watched until the last of his shaft slowly disappeared and his nuts pressed her soft cunt lips flat. I heard him say "I'm in. All the way"

The man's big cock was completely buried in my woman's sweet pussy right in front of me, and I had no choice but to sit here and watch him fuck her!

He lay forward; his face pressed to her neck and was whispering something into her ear. For a long moment they didn't move a muscle. I couldn't hear anything that was being said. Then I heard her clear answer. "All right, but take it slow at the beginning."

He rose above her, drew back a little and began slow deep thrusts.

"She groaned from pleasure, I think, and he froze in mid stroke.

"No, No, it's fine, keep going." she reassured him.

She had her arms around him holding tightly. His ass rose and fell, pumping her with long deliberate strokes, sliding fully up to his bag each time. She wrapped her legs around his hips and locked her ankles. She's trying to maintain her balance, I said to myself. But I didn't really believe it.

Minutes passed. He was starting to grunt lustily each time he thrust into her. In spite of myself I felt the stirrings of an erection watching them. I had never witnessed two people having sexual intercourse before and the reality was very stimulating. Brenda was echoing his loud grunts, going Uhh, Uhh, Uhh in reply as he bottomed out in her. She can't help that I reasoned he's knocking the breath out of her.

Time passed but there was no letup. I began to marvel at his stamina. Three minutes was the most I could stand before coming and I'd heard that was average, but this guy had been at it far longer than that.

He began pumping her faster, groaning loudly. She was now echoing aah!, aah!, aah! And rolling her hips up to meet his strokes. Suddenly the muscles in his buttocks knotted up, he pinned her hard against the ground and his testicles rose and fell as he injected his seed deep into her.

He moaned loudly in satisfaction. His shoulders hid my wife's face so that I couldn't see whether she was pretending to join him in orgasm or not.

It flashed across my mind that this would be a perfect time to jump up, grab a big rock, sprint the short distance and bash the bastard's brains out. Then common sense prevailed. I'm over sixty. Just getting up off the ground itself is a time consuming challenge and with my knees I haven't sprinted anywhere in years. I looked at the whiskey and decided to have another drink instead.

The rapist lay on her for long minutes after cumming with his big prick leisurely soaking in her vagina. There were whispers and suddenly he laughed, glanced back at me then rolled off onto his back, his cock slick with their combined juices.

Brenda lay quietly beside him, her skirt bunched at the waist exposing her soft white belly above tangled black hair.

"Hey Tom, how about bringing that bottle over here while there's some left." He called.

I got to my feet slowly, knees stiff from inactivity and walked to them. Brenda pulled her skirt down modestly at my approach but did not look up at me. I handed over the bottle and watched as he took a long pull, his Adams apple bobbing. He made a face and said "How about you Brenda, it'll do you good!" She shook her head but didn't reply.

He handed back the bottle, sprang to his feet and pulled his pants up. "I believe I'll take a little break and relieve myself. Why don't you have a seat and tell wifey here what a great job she's doing." He walked over behind some bushes.

"How are you feeling Brenda?" I asked concern in my voice.

She had not looked at me until now, but she looked up and answered in a matter of fact tone," I'm all right Tom, how about you?"

"A little shocked I guess, but I'm glad to see that he isn't being brutal or anything."

"No, he hasn't actually hurt me so far, it was a little uncomfortable at first but I got used to it. I guess if you have to get raped you could say I'm having a better than average experience."

From behind the bushes came the splatter of his stream hitting the ground.

"You're doing a wonderful job of pretending to enjoy that brute's lust, just hang in there for a little longer and this will all be over with in no time."

I was baffled when she gave me a look of loathing in response to this attempt to cheer her up. Women are hard to understand!

"Hey, Brenda!" He called from the bushes, "You about ready for another one?" She glanced at me and said "I think I've changed my mind, hand me that bottle of whiskey before you leave."

He walked up as she was handing the whiskey back and without saying a word pointed meaningfully back toward the Jeep. As I reluctantly started back I heard him say to her "Let's get these damn clothes off."

I sat down and leaned back against the front bumper then looked back toward the pine tree. They were both standing, facing each other. She'd kicked her skirt aside and was already pulling her sweater over her head. He was naked, watching her strip, his cock beginning to get firm again. She tossed the sweater aside and was loosening the brassiere hooks when he dropped to his knees and looked up into her face. He tightly hugged her bare buttocks. She finally released the bra, allowing her soft saggy tits to tumble down level with his mouth.

She looked down at his face as he took a long nipple between his lips and pressed his face into the softness of the creamy breast.

Perhaps it was the whiskey, but I don't think I had ever seen her look sexier than at that moment.

He sucked her for a long time, alternating from the left one to the right. He brought one of his hands up from her ass to grasp and roll a nipple between thumb and forefinger then squeeze and knead the entire breast while suckling the opposite. She laced her fingers in his hair, threw her head back looking skyward. I heard the mewling sounds of pleasure she always makes when I do her tits.

Finally Brenda leaned her head down and whispered something to him. He stopped mauling her breasts, glanced briefly in my direction and lay on his back on the opened sleeping bag. She knelt between his legs, took the head of his rubbery but hardening cock into her mouth and began sucking greedily. I tried to remember the last time she had done this for me, but couldn't. It had been a long time. Within a minute or two his huge prick had become fully erect. She held it with both hands, one above the other while polishing the head with her lips and tongue. He was making guttural sounds and saying "Suck it baby, suck it!" over and over. She was making those familiar whimpering sounds of pleasure she always makes when she has a cock in her mouth.

Brenda is one of those rare women who truly loves to suck cock. She admits to being genuinely kinky about it. She says she loves the feel, the smell and the intimacy and gets a kick out of having it grow bigger in her mouth. As to taste, she is a real gourmet. Men's come has an individual taste she claims. Even from the same man on different days. She never fails to swallow all the man gravy, licking and smacking in satisfaction. I was fully expecting this to happen at any minute now and that would be the end of things, but suddenly she stopped.

His sudden look of disappointment was immediately replaced by a broad grin as she knee walked her way up his legs and spread her thighs wide over his pelvis. Then holding his thick shaft daintily between her fingers she guided it carefully past her dripping pussy lips.

Lowering herself, she smoothly took the full shaft inside in one movement. As it slid home she cried loudly "aaah, GOD YES!

I remembered her telling me that for her the most intense feeling of being fucked , other than orgasm itself was that initial thrust of a hard cock going deep up inside.

Taking his cue, the rapist cupped her breasts in his hands, lifting and pinching the nipples between thumb and forefinger. Brenda shifted her weight forcing all his rigid manhood inside until she was resting her full weight on his big nuts. This had always been her favorite fucking position and one of mine too. She was in total control of angle and depth as well as ninety percent of the fucking experience.

She rode him slowly at first, looking into his eyes with a severe expression. Woman fucking a man was something she took seriously. As she rode him she combed her fingers through the coarse hair on his chest. In a few minutes she leaned forward and increased her pelvic thrusts causing the man to grunt with pleasure in response.

Finally grinding into him hard and furious she cried out something unintelligible and came in a loud, shuddering climax, jerking her head from side to side in erotic spasm.

As the aftershocks from her orgasm subsided, she calmly sat on him smiling. They spoke in very low tones. She never once looked over my way although he occasionally made sure I wasn't moving about. She made sure his prick stayed inside her and was still rock hard. As they talked I noticed that she was constantly squirming and rolling her hips in a small pattern to create a slight friction on it. They talked for some time and slowly this motion became more pronounced. Then she deliberately leaned far back with her hands behind, resting on his knees. She pumped her belly up and down and with her hips rolling she fucked his cock with movements like a coochie dancer I had seen once at a carnival. She was humping him and doing a bump and grind at the same time. It was the most erotic thing I'd ever seen a woman do, and I was jealous that she'd never screwed me like that.

The rapist, if you could still call him that at this point, was as fascinated watching her as I was. We both stared at her performance of lust until she finally stopped and leaned over him again. I think my cock may have been as hard as his during these few moments.

Her tempo became faster again. I saw that he had one hand down in her crotch and seemed to be rubbing her clit with his thumb as she pumped him. His other hand clutched her breast so tightly the spongy flesh squeezed up between his fingers like bread dough.

Then saw his face begin to contort and he began gasping for air. His immensely strong thigh muscles were rhythmically lifting her whole weight up and down and I could see he was on the verge of climax.

She fucked him frantically, loudly moaning and groaning. He suddenly stiffened, his hips cleared the ground and he bellowed like an enraged bull. She shuddered again in simultaneous orgasm and pitched face forward onto his chest.

The big man howled with delight, wrapped his arms tightly around her and looked over at me with a proud grin.

Her head was turned away and she appeared to be resting, listening to his heart. Finally, Brenda slowly stirred and sat up, his cock still imbedded inside her.

They were smiling and whispering to each other. She humped his soft prick jokingly a few times and made a comment that caused them both to laugh. Slowly she rose up off him withdrawing his long slimy cock. As it pulled free and it fell limply back onto his belly and I saw that it was completely limp and coated with their combined fuck gravy. Brenda lay over next to him resting on her back, legs spread and vagina dilated a sheen of sweat on her naked skin. The man rose to his knees, patted her matted pussy affectionately and got to his feet. He carefully wiped his cock and balls on her pantyhose, tossed them onto her belly and quickly pulled on his jeans and tee shirt. Picking up her panties, he carefully rolled my car keys into them and walked toward me.

He glanced at the empty bottle in the grass and commented casually, "That was the best cunt I've had in years, you're a lucky son of a bitch." He held up the balled panties and said, "I'll leave your keys on that big stump a half mile down the trail where it forks. By the time you pick them up I'll be long gone."

He turned the motorcycle and I realized Brenda was standing behind me holding her sleeping bag. Her hair was a mess, make up all gone and she looked like she was going to cry. I took her in my arms and she dropped the bag. We embraced for a long time just holding each other and saying nothing.

She looked up into my face and said "Oh Tom, I'm so sorry."

I said "No Darling, I'm the one should be sorry. I got you into this by bringing you up here. I hope you can forgive me!"

I wanted to kiss her but I could smell his cock around her mouth.

Finally, I broke our embrace, walked to the fuel door and got the spare key hidden inside. In a minute I had the car unlocked and handed her a box of Kleenex and a bottle of water.

She took a long drink then clutching a handful of tissues mopped at what looked like egg white running down the inside of both legs. Not bothering with a bra she pulled the sweater over her head and stepped into her cum stained skirt.

We got into the Jeep, I handed Brenda my neatly folded handkerchief. She raised herself and slid it beneath her leaking pussy. I turned the Jeep around and we began our slow descent down Hogback Mountain. Brenda sat quietly, looking straight ahead and seemed quite calm.

We came to the fork in the trail and I spotted the keys shining on the big stump at the side. The panties weren't there.

I retrieved the keys and threw them into a cup holder. "He stole your panties, the pink and white striped ones with your initials."

Brenda didn't answer.

"I tried to get the license number off his motorcycle but he'd smeared it with mud. All I could make out was the first letter which was an A."

"Why did you want to get the number?" she asked distractedly.

"For the police report of course! So they can arrest the guy."

"Tom, what in hell are you thinking? We can't report this! I'm not going to make any kind of complaint to the authorities. And I won't let you either!"

"But Brenda, You were just raped by that bastard, and I was assaulted. He'll probably do the same thing again to some other poor woman. We've got to stop him!"

"Tom, you know it can't be done quietly. We are respectable people. Everyone will know. My sons and your daughter will be horrified. There would be a public trial and the lawyer always tries to turn the victim into the slut who brought it all on herself! They would ask what you did to stop it! Why didn't I fight him tooth and nail? It would be a circus!"

"So we just let him get away with it? Is that what you want to do?"

"No, but there's nothing else as respectable people that we can do. I know he threw you on the ground and all that but you don't have any visible marks."

"Yes, but what about his next poor victim?"

He isn't a brutal or sadistic person. I believed him when he said he had never forced a woman before and I doubt he will become a serial rapist now. But if he does, he will be caught, it's not up to us to put him behind bars."

"Well O.K. then, I sure don't like it but I guess it's your decision, you were the one he raped."

"Yes I was. I was taken by force, and against my will. But rape is a crime of violence. Richard wasn't violent with me and I wasn't actually hurt, and that's my final decision."

"Richard? Was that his name? You mean you got on a first name basis with the guy?"

"Tom, I told you I had to talk to the man, to reason with him and get him to see me as a human being, not just a slab of meat."

"So I guess his nickname is probably Dick, that would figure wouldn't it?"

I guess she wasn't amused by my cynical remark, as there was no reply. We didn't speak again until we got back to the motel.

As we went in the room she immediately said over her shoulder "I've got to get a hot shower. Go ahead first because I'll be in there for awhile."

"Brenda, could you wait a minute? I need to talk to you"

Hearing the urgency in my voice she replied, "What is it Tom?"

I sat on the edge of the bed facing her. "If you can wait a little bit.....I need you."

"What do you mean you need me?"

"I mean we've....I....I've just been through a bad experience. I need you really badly right now."

"Tom, I'm not quite sure that I understand."

"Brenda, would you come here and let me hold you for a little bit before you get your shower?"

I had a myriad of conflicting thoughts including Anger, jealousy, suspicion and lust all going through my head. I know they showed on my face because she suddenly softened and said compassionately.

"Oh, of course I will darling, I just wanted to get fresh again, it can wait a little"

She came close; I put my arms around her and pressed my face to her bosom. Looking up into her eyes I asked, "Brenda Honey, are we all right?"

"Tom what do you mean?"

"Do you still love me, after what happened today?"

"Oh! Tom of course I still love you, as much as ever. I was worrying that you might think of me as somehow soiled, maybe even ruined as your woman.