Respectable People

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No, I'm not thinking that way at all. I just feel inadequate as your mate, not protecting you, letting another man have you like that.

You did absolutely everything you could under the circumstances Tom. He was a big bull of a guy, young, muscular. Using force against him would have ended badly. You handled the situation wonderfully and you should have no feelings of guilt or inadequacy about anything. Now try to cheer up!"

I raised the hem of her sweater exposing her soft braless breasts and carefully kissed them one at a time just above the aureole. I know this is going to sound strange to you darling." I said nervously, "but I want to make love to you right now......please."

She was completely surprised by this. It was probably the last thing she expected to hear from me. I half expected her to explode in anger but instead saw confusion, and gradually a glimmer of comprehension in her eyes.

"Tom, I'm filthy. Give me a minute and I'll take a hot shower for you. It'll be so much nicer."

"I know it, but that's not what I want. I need you just the way you are. I really can't explain why, but I just need it very badly and I don't know any other way to put it."

She paused, thinking hard about my request. For a moment I thought she was going to refuse.

Then gently she made her decision. "Maybe I do know the reason why. I think it goes back to the cavemen in a way, but it's probably a lot more complex than that. I'm your mate and I belong to you. Now another male has used me and you need to reassert your position. I have his smell on me and his cum inside me and you need to make me your possession again. You have a primeval, male need to re-mark your territory. Isn't that it?

"Yes you're pretty close I think. But there's more, I watched you get on top and woman fuck him out there. You leaned back on his cock and almost drove him crazy with your pussy. It was so hot it gave me a hard on just watching, and I want you to fuck me like you did him"

Brenda thought about what I was asking for another minute then stripped her sweater off and simply said "Get on the bed Tom!"

I did as I was told and seconds later she had my half hard prick in her mouth. Damn! That woman knows how to pleasure a man! It felt wonderful, but it couldn't stop the images of her holding "Richards" big shaft in both hands from flashing through my mind.

She began that familiar whimpering noise she always makes when she really gets into it. On the verge of blowing my load I lifted her off, breaking suction with a plop!

Fuck me now Baby I want to be inside you, get on it and fuck me!

She climbed up my legs, spread herself wide and lowered onto me. I felt wetness on both hips from runny cum leaking down her thighs.

I can't remember when my cock had ever been harder. She opened her pussy lips with her fingers and easily slipped the throbbing head inside, then glanced up at me and lowered her full weight onto my nuts.

It felt like coming home after a bad journey. I was deep in my loving woman's sweet cunt. Only now it was overflowing with another mans gravy. I felt the head of my prick slide into a big puddle and realized it was leaking from further up where a much longer cock had left it. It squished then ran out over my balls and crotch. She was stretched but not as bad as I had expected.

Brenda leaned back as I had asked and put her hands on my knees. Gyrating and humping me lasciviously she asked in a naughty little girl voice. "Does it feel good to be pussy fucked like this Tommy?"

"Oh yeah Sugar!" I croaked, "I'm getting ready to cum baby."

"Yes! Yes! She cried and leaning forward began riding me furiously." I grabbed her tits in both hands, held on firmly and an instant later busted my nuts inside her; just seconds ahead of her own orgasm.

She lay exhausted on my chest afterwards just as she had lain on his a little over an hour ago on Hogback Mountain.

In a few minutes she rolled off me and pushed a towel between her legs.

"You can take that shower now if you want to." I said.

"Pretty soon, after I have a nap honey, right now I'm totally fucked out. Would you please pull those covers up over me?"

She fell sound asleep instantly.

The next morning we drove back home to Denver. Brenda had been in a very good spirits during breakfast. Now she was filming the landscape out the window and laughing at a band of sheep being herded by an old man and his three sheep dogs.

I'm glad to see you feeling so good darling. Are you sore or anything after yesterday? I asked.

"No I'm just fine Tom, but how are you making it?"

"Well, I'm a little stiffer than usual in my lower back but that'll probably go away in a couple days. But I've been wondering about some things. Want to talk about what happened yesterday?"

"All right, I'm sure we need to do that for your sake. We've got a couple of hours to go before we get home, so go ahead."

"Why for my sake? Aren't you the least bit troubled? Some women would be traumatized by what happened."

"Look, we've always been honest with one another. I know you're still shocked but I'm a very levelheaded woman and it doesn't bother me now that it's over. I admit I was scared in the beginning. I was afraid we might get hurt, even killed, those things happen. But over the years I've learned to qualify people very quickly and yesterday, I saw that we were not confronting a psychopath or brutal criminal. We were simply facing a man of dubious character. A sex hungry scoundrel that was a little drunk and convinced he could easily get away with rape"

"You certainly didn't put up any resistance. Did you want him to fuck you?"

I knew you were going to ask me that question sooner or later. It's not simple to answer. "O.K. Brenda, we've got a long drive ahead of us, forget simple. I'd like to hear the long complicated one though."

"All right, but don't say I didn't warn you.

I think all women at some time have a fantasy about being raped . Not fear, but a thought about some sexy virile man forcibly taking them while they put up mock protest. That's why a lot of women like to read those bodice ripper novels. That fantasy flashed through my mind when I first saw him. He looked and acted like a big bad man that wanted to ravish me on the spot and would have, except for the restraints of modern civilization.

I also noticed the outline of his big cock inside his jeans. I think a lot of women wonder what it would be like to take one on like that. I will admit that I was among them. But, I absolutely did not want to be raped by him! I have too much love for you and too much self esteem to ever want that. I hope you believe me. When we got to talking there on Hogback Mountain, he said he wouldn't be rough or forceful if I would agree to give him a good screw. All I had to do was relax and enjoy it and I wouldn't be raped, I'd just get fucked. Those were his exact words."

"All right, so far I think I knew all of this before you told me. I guess my question is, did you relax and enjoy it as he asked, or were you pretending out of necessity?"

"Tom, as much as I would like to tell you what you want to hear. And at the risk of your anger, or even losing you, I have to honestly tell you that I was not pretending."

"I'm not surprised, I really didn't think you were that good an actress."

"Tommy, you've always known how much I love to fuck."

"Yes and that frankness is one of the things I've always loved about you. Absolute honesty between a man and woman is a rare thing. Fortunately we've always been able to talk truthfully about sexual matters without any later prejudice."

"Tom, I'm curious why you got a hard on watching me ride his cock like a cowgirl yesterday."

"I think it was because I love you so much. When we have sex we are actually making love to each other. But you weren't doing that. You were fucking a man you didn't even know just to make yourself cum. You had his huge prick up your pussy all the way and you were going crazy riding it with no loving feelings for him at all. It was like watching you masturbate and you know how much I like to watch you do that."

"Were you jealous of his big penis?"

"I guess so, mostly because it was such a turn on for you. I liked to watch it all go in and out. I always thought I was nearly filling you up, now I know better. How did it feel?"

"It felt massive just like it looked. I wasn't sure I could take it all but when I got adjusted to it I felt it rubbing nerves that hadn't been touched before."

"Too bad your new camcorder was locked up I'd loved to have recorded the whole thing so I could go back and watch it."

"Tom, we've both been re-awakened sexually by this. I had lost a lot of interest and so had you. I didn't really feel very wanted until yesterday and saw the naked desire in his eyes. He also thought I was twenty years younger and flattery is always a pretty good aphrodisiac. We need to learn from this experience.

"You're right as usual Brenda."

Denver

Four Months Later

"Its six thirty Brenda what on earth kept you so long?"

"I'm sorry Honey, but I called you on my cell and told you I'd gone out of town and would be late."

"The Library has never sent you out of town before. What was that all about?"

"Well it's kind of a long story. Why don't you make us a couple of drinks and I'll explain, I even made a movie to show you."

I got the drinks and came back to find her lying back on the couch with her eyes closed. I said "You look very tired sugar, maybe we should eat out tonight instead of cooking."

"Yes, I almost fell asleep while you were fixing the drinks. Why don't we just order a pizza and later we can watch the video tape? That would be easier than going out."

She picked up her cocktail and took a couple swallows, leaned back and asked, "Tom are you aware that you haven't wanted to make love to me for almost three weeks now?"

"Come to think about it I guess you're right. I'm sorry, but I just haven't thought about it as much lately. Why are you bringing that up now?"

"Tom, I'm coming to that. We've started to slide back into that rut we were in before Hogback Mountain. When we returned to Denver it was almost like being on a second honeymoon again. For several months afterward you wanted me almost every night and it was fantastic. I felt young again, desirable and full of life. Then gradually your interest began to taper off. My sexual desire has stayed strong though. I had a sexual re-awakening up there that day. Tom to be blunt, I need more sex and want to try to get back what we had then. I love you very much."

Before I could respond, she gulped the last of her drink and continued.

"As a librarian I'm sure you know I spend lots of time researching and looking for information. After our trip I zoomed in on the digital images I'd made when we first parked at Bills Hamburger joint. It was easy to read the license plate on Richard's motorcycle. It was also simple for me to trace all his data. His last name is Jackson; he works as a foreman for a big lumber company.

I phoned him a few weeks back and told him I knew who he was. He seemed a little scared at first but when he saw I wasn't trying to make trouble for him he relaxed and we had a long talk.

He said he wanted to send his apologies to you for being rough that day. I asked "What about me?" He said he was not going to apologize for getting the best piece of ass he could ever remember. He added that he would do it all over again if he had a chance. Then he came right out and asked me if I was calling because I was thinking the same thing.

I answered by telling him about how excited you became afterward, wanting to make love to me every night. That we had enjoyed a tremendous re-awakening of sexual desire in our marriage that only recently had started to taper off.

"Are you calling because you need me to help you get things going again?" He asked.

I said I wasn't sure yet, but maybe so. I had to think about the whole thing a little longer.

He laughed and said he was getting a hard on just talking to me on the phone. "Just

call me again and tell me when and where and I'll be on the way." Embarrassed, I hung up.

I've had a lot to think about over the last few weeks Tom. I love you desperately and I don't know what I would do if you ever lost your love for me. There could never be any one else, no one could ever take your place. We aren't as young as we used to be. You are slowing down in your sex drive and so am I. We no longer fuck like rabbits like we did twenty years ago and I know that those days are over with. I don't expect or need as much as I used to. But, you haven't touched me in bed for two weeks now. That was about where we were before we went up to the Medicine Bow Mountains on our little vacation.

Tom, I think you are having some trouble adjusting to retirement. More than anything else I believe you don't have enough excitement in your life. The change in our sex lives in the aftermath of Hogback Mountain proved that all we needed was a little stimulation to get out of the sexual rut we had fallen into. You had become bored with me and sex had lost its thrill. Frankly I was in the same boat. I was bored stupid every day. The boredom was leading to depression. There was no spice in our lives at all and we were both living in a plain vanilla world.

After talking to Richard I tried to think of some kind of alternatives for us but in the end it was apparent that they all ended in sexual stimulus being the thing needed.

I've bought sexy lingerie and worn it to bed. I've let you photograph me naked and in all kinds of sexy poses. We have made love in front of my camcorder. Nothing seemed to help very much.

I have even thought about having an affair. There are a couple men who would like to get into that with me if I gave them the slightest encouragement. But, I don't want to do that, simply because I really don't want another man in my bed other than you. Also, others could get hurt. I'd have to lie, and we have always been able to tell each other the truth no matter what. I couldn't live with myself being unfaithful to you.

Finally I reached a decision. The answer was so obvious and simple. Why not recreate Hogback Mountain all over again? This time on film so that there would be a record that you could view from time to time as needed when you started to get bored with me. I think you even mentioned once that it was too bad Richard had locked the camcorder inside our Jeep that day while I was being raped.

A week ago I phoned him again where he works and he asked if I would rendezvous with him at a small town half way between here and Denver. I took along my movie camera, drove up there and met him today."

"Brenda! You're joking right?"

Instead of an answer she reached into her purse and tossed a pair of pink and white striped panties with the initials B.B. into my lap. As I looked at them in astonishment she said, "After we'd finished making our movie. I traded the ones I was wearing for these old ones with the initials he stole that day on the mountain.

With the sweetest sincerity and in the most loving tones she added, "Tom, I think you're really going to like this film"

I could only gaze with astonishment at the woman I loved, and with wonder feel the familiar hardness beginning to grow in my pants.

End