Response Ch. 02 - The Stargate

Story Info
Lesbian couple finally have sex after 8 months.
3.6k words
4.74
18.7k
21

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Through the Stargate - Response 2

Since late August I'd been thinking about us; about our beginnings nearly 10 years ago. About standing on that street corner desperately wanting to kiss you but instead talking about the architecture of the building across from us.

I'd been thinking about the day we moved in to our first apartment together; then moving in to our first full sized house with a garden, a barbeque, and fruit trees.

About our downstairs neighbour rampaging through the building yelling at anyone who made any noise. And about that same neighbour banging on our door to tell us to have quieter sex; she could hear your moaning through the 10 inch thick concrete slab floor, even with the noise cancelling underlay and thick carpet to muffle the noise of your orgasms.

About driving to the middle of nowhere to buy our first dog and the trip home, you behind the wheel, me with the dog soundly asleep in my lap. Both of us sufficiently worried how the new fluffy addition to our family would adjust to life with us after having been stolen from her real family. Her biological mother, her biological siblings, gone forever.

I'd been thinking about the night you held me as I recovered from the shock of the first big orgasm of my life. And about your brother-in-law making jokes about how good our sex life sounded and how he wished his sex life was as good.

I'd been remembering our early days sitting on your lounge watching Stargate and sharing a big bowl of popcorn and cans of Coke Zero. Then going to bed and making love until the early hours and not worrying about being exhausted the next day.

I'd been thinking about when you bravely suggested we buy a strap-on and then actually going to buy one. Having a dinner date with friends in the city and making excuses as to where we were sneaking off to after dinner. Trying to not giggle like school girls at all the butt plugs, gigantic dildos, and cock rings in the adult toy shop. 'We're adults, this is serious business'. I remember how the shop staff made us feel far less embarrassed about the ordeal.

I remember trying out the strap-on with you for the first time. Both of us feeling awkward, a little squeamish, and self conscious as you figured out the straps for the very first time. The big lilac coloured dildo standing upright between us. I remember feeling embarrassed that I might even enjoy it. I remember thinking it wouldn't be very lesbian of me to enjoy you fucking me with a dildo but then feeling it, you, inside me, watching your breasts jiggle as you fucked me. I felt more gay than ever.

I remember us going to the adult toy shop again to see what else we could buy, and going home with a cheap double dildo. I think it was $15, a far cry from the nearly $200 we spent on the strap-on. I think it may have even been for sale as a Hens Party joke dildo. I remember trying it out with you later that night. Again feeling awkward and self-conscious as we tried to figure a way to not thrust too eagerly lest the damned thing come flying out of one of us. I remember getting the hang of it. I remember really, really enjoying it. I remember you really, really enjoying it.

I'd been thinking about all those things since late August. Trying to ignore the physical feelings those memories awoke in me. They're pleasant memories but they kept building and piling up, much the way an orgasm does - a little sparkle of energy in my core. It grows and grows until it consumes my entire being, and then suddenly an electric tidal wave that I can't but succumb to.

In mid September you suggested we watch Stargate again. 'Holy heck,' I thought 'she's reading my mind.'

Each night we'd watch an episode of Stargate and I would be sat there at the other end of the lounge thinking about how we used to do this and what it always inevitably led to. You, sat back on the lounge and me laying in your arms. I felt so comfortable and so safe that I'd fall asleep with you wrapped around me.

The Stargate episode would end, you'd rouse me from my sleep. We'd go to bed and you'd fuck me until I came at least 5 times. You loved watching me - my body, my face - as I straddled you and you thrust inside me until I exploded and then melted on top of you. The lights were always on, so we could watch one another writhe in ecstasy. My muscles were always sore in those days. My legs always like jelly.

Last night, after nearly a month of trying to ignore the desperate churning need to feel you inside me, I decided we needed a bowl of popcorn with our episode of Stargate.

Watching you in our kitchen - making sure the kernels all popped, making sure the salt was evenly spread about the popped corn - drove a surge of need through me. We returned to the lounge with the bowl of popcorn memories and resumed our TV watching. Our dog jealously watching us eat without sharing any of the weird noisy delicacy with her, and me right beside you, our legs touching.

You have a magical way of getting turned on at the mere mention of sex while I always take a week or even a month to warm up. You can go from doing the shopping or washing the dog to having sex in mere minutes, but I need written notice.

You've often told me, 'I'm not horny ... but I can be', and then you're stripping off your clothing and reaching for my pants. I, on the other hand, suffer from 'I'm not horny and that's about it'. It's like I need to be horny to even start. You can kiss me and touch me until Bo Peep finds that one last lost sheep, as hard as I try, nothing is going to happen. You could show me all the most sexy things on the planet, I probably won't feel even a tingle. It's like there's connection in my brain missing its mark.

So, when I do feel a spark, I need you to light it straight away. And lately I've felt that spark. It's more like a bonfire, but we'll go with 'spark' for now.

Our episode of Stargate finished. We clean away the popcorn bowl, our cups. Turn the house lights off, call the dog to bed, and make our way to the bedroom.

Taking off my clothes, I feel like you can see through me, like you can see the crackling energy coursing through my body. I quickly jump under the blankets and pull them up to my chin so you can't see the burning light within me.

I lay there next to you, willing myself to say the 6 little words that would put an end to my need: 'I want you inside me'. I've said the words so many times in the past but now, after so many years, it feels clichéd, contrived. I feel betrayed by my body for allowing someone else, even you, to see me so weakened by a need that I can't control.

We lay face to face, talking our usual daily run down and interesting anecdotes before we go to sleep. I can see your face, your gentle eyes, your soft, full lips, the smooth skin of your neck, your strong shoulders, and the top of your chest peeking out from under the covers. I fight an urge to kiss you.

'Are you tired?' you ask me.

'Yeah, I guess I am. It was a long day,' I reply.

'Do you want the light off?' you ask. 'I think I'm going to read for a bit, but I can turn off the light if you want to sleep.'

'Yes please,' I say. 'I love you. Goodnight.'

'I love you too, Bub.'

You turn off the light.

I don't roll over. I lay facing you, waiting for your inevitable request for a goodnight kiss. I lay there wishing I had the nerve to say those 6 words.

The mattress moves a little as you lean toward me. Your lips find mine and I touch your face as you apply gentle pressure to my lips. I open my mouth slightly in response to your kiss and move my hand to the back of your head, pushing your mouth firmly against mine. I hope you might realise what I'm asking for in returning your kiss with quiet enthusiasm.

You slip your hand around my waist and pull my body to you. The tip of your tongue brushes over my lips, making soft contact with my tongue. My body stiffens slightly at the unexpected touch. My nipples harden as a sensation of heat builds between my legs.

I'm nervous as hell, we haven't connected like this for 8 months. I feel like I've fallen off my bike and forgotten how to ride it. The longer the interval between us getting together the more out of practice I feel I am. But from the way you pull me toward you I know you've immediately realised what I'm offering. Knowing what this will lead to fills me with urgent need.

We kiss for a few moments before my shaky breathing gives me away - the fact I am so turned on is undeniable. You push your knee between my legs, I press my thighs together, refusing you entry. I'm not yet ready to commit to anything. Instead I press my body into you, the soft skin of your stomach against mine feels at once like home and like a theme park.

My nipples brush against yours sending a shock through me and I rub my breasts against yours, the heat between my legs building to a crescendo.

Again you push your knee between my thighs trying to make me open myself to you, and my thinking is so muddied that I don't stop you. I open my legs slightly to welcome you but only enough that you still have to force me to open fully for you.

'Will she feel how wet I am,' I think. I'm fearful of how my body will respond when your thigh rubs against my clit. My need to feel you touch me is so great that I expect I will crumble away to nothing when you finally touch my clit.

You hand clutches at the inside of my thigh pulling my legs further apart, and you force your leg between mine. I feel your thigh make contact with the wetness between my legs. The firm pressure of your leg against my hard clit is startling and relieving, like I've just come to life after an aeon of sleep.

I hear you gasp slightly as my wetness meets your body, surprised at how wet I am but I know you were expecting it. I stifle a moan as you begin to rock your thigh back and forth, grinding against my clit, covering your thigh with my wetness.

I move my leg between yours, pushing my thigh into your clit. You're already as wet as I am, I feel it on my thigh - smooth, warm, sticky, like nectar. You must have been waiting for this for so long. I imagine licking the moisture from your opening, driving my fingers into you and then into me, your wetness inside me. I imagine sliding my clit along yours, lubricating my clit with the wetness from inside you.

I feel that initial burst of a building orgasm. Light fills my body, my muscles tighten in need, my clit hard and stiff.

You push me back on the bed, laying me flat, and you position yourself above me, lowering the top of your thigh against my clit. My body betrays me as my hips thrust against your leg. I feel the pressure of your body on me and the heat of your wet cunt as you grind hard against my thigh.

I grind my clit against you as you lean down on top of me, our bodies becoming one as you kiss me deeply. I feel the response of your body as you listen to me moan beneath you and writhe against your body. My clit so hard that I feel it like a rock when I move against you.

You sit up for a moment, keeping the pressure of your thigh against me. I'm shaking with anticipation. You place a hand over my breast, circling my nipple with the flat of your palm.

'Open your legs,' you tell me. 'Wide as you can, like a good girl'.

I spread myself for you. My opening glistens in the shadows of the darkened room. I hear you sigh heavily and you slide your fingers inside me. I lose my breath and a jolt passes through me like an earthquake. Your fingers draw out and trace a slow line up the length of my clit, pressing firmly as you reach the top, lingering there to rub a slow, steady circle before trailing back inside me and repeating the pattern again.

I see your face cast in shadow, sheer concentration on the show between my legs. I pray for your tongue, flicking over and over and over my hard clit, your fingers steadily thrusting in and out of me in time with your tongue. My heart pounds in my chest as your fingers continue to trace circles over my clit.

I reach between your legs, rubbing two fingers gently along your clit for a moment before sliding inside you. I hear you gasp as your warm muscles envelope me.

With your fingers still working inside me, you lay on your side, and I shift my body to face you. Your leg draped over my hip leaving you wide open for me. We work the same pattern on one another. I follow your lead: your fingers slide inside me, then slowly out, slowly in, slowly out. You rub small firm circles around my opening before slipping back inside me.

I listen to your breathing, heavy and slow, as I watch your arm move slowly back and forth with the motion of your hand.

I feel the pressure of your thumb stroking my clit, long, slow and firm, gently rolling the hard button with each stroke. My head swims and I rock my hips against you. Following every movement you make, I return the favour on you. Both of us are so wet, the tops of our thighs covered in moisture.

'This feels incredible,' I say to you, 'I'm going to come soon, I need you to watch my face, I need you to see what you've done to me'.

'You have to wait,' you say between deep breaths. 'I'm so close but I'm not ready to let you go yet'.

My orgasm is seconds away - that familiar bursting feeling inside my chest, leg muscles verging on cramping, between my legs hot, wet, and pulsating. My heartbeat so strong I feel it throughout my entire body.

You take your hand away from between my legs and sit up. Without bodily moving away you reach across to my bedside table and I hear the drawer open. My hand still between your legs, I slip my fingers inside you again and draw circles around your clit with my thumb.

Seconds later you're back, sitting up and wrapping straps around your hips. You brush my hand away from your clit as you pull the lilac coloured dildo up and secure it in place, making sure the base of it sits snugly against your clit.

You lay down beside me again, resuming the position you were in before, this time lifting my leg over yours so I am exposed to you.

You knead my breast with one hand and pull my hips to yours with the other, the head of the dildo pressing against me as you pull me close. The dildo slides easily against my wetness and you move your hips back and forth drawing it over my clit and opening. The friction makes my head swirl.

You reach between my legs taking the dildo in your hand and you press its head against my opening to lubricate it before dragging it back up along the length of my clit. The latex is cool and smooth against my hot flesh.

I can tell by the look on your face that you're pressing the base of the dildo back hard against your clit as you move it against me, grinding into it. The top of the dildo flicks my clit and stars grow and shatter inside my chest, between my legs pulsating with the need to feel you inside me.

'Please,' I say.

'Please what?' You say. 'You want this?' You draw the lilac head of the dildo down and circle my opening, teasing me.

'Yes, I want it, please.'

Steadying the dildo with your hand you guide it inside me not stopping until you reach its end. I lose my breath.

'I love you,' you say. 'I love you more than the universe. I love being inside you, I love fucking you.'

You push me down flat on the bed and lay on top of me. The heat and pressure of your body is reassuring. You draw your hips back pulling the dildo to the very edge of my opening. I feel it slide against the muscles inside me - smooth, hard, massaging me toward my orgasm.

I push my hips forward and you thrust into me, I grind my clit against you. My breath hitches in my throat when you start fucking me in the rhythm you use when you're about to come - bucking your hips, thrusting hard, your shaky breathing steadying out to an even pace.

I press my hand against your chest to stop you. You barely notice. 'I need to be on top,' I say.

'Holy fuck yes,' you say, climbing off me and laying on the bed.

I clutch at the dildo standing upright against your body and grind it's base against your clit. You spread your legs a little. You always seem to come harder when you start with your legs spread.

'Are you ready,' I ask. I kneel over you, one leg on each side of your hips. I guide your hand to the dildo. 'This is still your job,' I tell you.

I lower myself to you and you guide the head of the dildo to my opening, making small circles before you push it inside me. Sitting upright, I bring my body down slowly until you're fully inside me and I'm sitting on your lap.

'I love you too,' I say, as I start thrusting back and forth, making sure to use enough pressure to rub the base of the dildo against your clit. My clit flicks against the top of the dildos base as I rock my hips to and fro. I lean forward, reaching for your breasts, and squeeze your nipple between my thumb and forefinger

'I'm inside you baby,' I hear you say. Your hips restarting their special rhythm.

I think to myself, 'Fuck, she's going to come' and I feel a wave of energy climb through me. My skin tingles with sparks and the base of my skull feels numb as I continue eagerly thrusting my hips into you. I reach for the bed head to maintain my balance and grind my clit hard against you, the dildo fills me.

'I'm sorry baby, I can't wait. I can feel it,' I say.

I try to listen for a response from you but your eyes are transfixed on my breasts jiggling above you as I buck back and forth. Your breathing deep and steady, your arms behind your head. Your breasts jiggle in small circles each time we buck our hips together. 'You turn me on so much' I think. Another wave of energy courses through me, clutching at my throat.

'Watch my face now,' I tell you. 'Baby, I'm going to come all over you.' Saying that tips you over the edge.

'Oh, fuck,' you call out. 'Oh fuck, yes, I'm coming.' Your hips fuck hard against me as your orgasm flushes through you, you grab the bed head and grind down deeply into me keeping it going until you can't come any more.

A bolt shudders through me collecting between my legs. An ocean of warm water pours through my body, my tight muscles release and my bones become jelly, my spine radiates electricity, the muscles inside me squeeze tight around the dildo, and my mind whites out like a snowstorm as my orgasm rushes through me.

I lay down on top of you, the dildo still inside me.

'I love you,' you say.

'You are incredible,' I respond. 'I have no idea how you got so sexy, but I just couldn't live without you.'

The dildo slips out of me as I wriggle down the bed to lay next to you. You undo the straps and throw the strap-on down the end of the bed. I lay my head on your shoulder and you wrap your arms around me.

'My whole body feels like jelly,' I say. 'Me too,' you reply, while pulling the bedclothes up over us. 'I bet we'll both have sore muscles for a week after that.'

I put my arm around your torso and you hug me tightly. I kiss your cheek as tell you I love you. After a few moments I hear the gentle sound of you snoring softly. I close my eyes and join you in sleep.