Rest Area

Story Info
A meeting between online friends.
894 words
4.24
15k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What was I thinking? Oh well it was a nice day for a drive. She probably wouldn't even show up. Sure we had been talking online for a while, and the idea of meeting ½ way for sex in the rest area was fun to think about but who was I kidding? We both agreed it was a neat fantasy but now the time was actually here. I pulled the truck off the interstate and turned around to go the other way to get to the rest stop on her side... I was after all somewhat of a gentleman! As I pulled into the rest area I looked at my watch I was about 15 minutes early, how was I going to hang out in a rest stop and look unsuspicious for 15 min... or longer if she was late or didn't show.

I looked at the cars parked in the rest area, there were a few that roughly met her description of her car... but any parking lot held several Ford Tauruses! I parked the truck and decided that since I was in the rest area I might as well use it for its intended purpose. As I walked up to the building a woman walked out of the door. We briefly made eye contact then our eyes opened wide It was her! Her pictures did not do her justice. She was dressed in a light knee length coat appropriate for the mild weather she looked like a conservative businesswoman traveler who had just stopped to use the facilities... how wrong I was! As she walked towards me she furtively looked around to see that no one was watching and then opened her coat. Holy crap! I expected to see a nice skirt and blouse under the coat, instead she was wearing nothing but a garter belt, stockings and corset type top with her breasts poking out of the top. Umm hi! was all I could manage to stammer, the blood was suddenly rushing to places other than my brain!

She closed her coat and gave me a nice hug saying she was glad I was early, she wasn't even sure I would show up! Grabbing my hand she winked at me and pulled me into the building. Slow I might be but I wasn't stupid. I followed her! The coast is clear I just came out and it is empty she said pushing me into the ladies room. She drags me into the 3rd stall and shut the door behind us. I started to speak but she put a finger to my lips and kissed me deeply. I have been thinking of this for days now she whispered I cant wait to get that cock in my mouth she said as she opened her coat again to show me her beautiful body. You like, She asked? My answer was to kiss her deeply as I cupped her breasts in my hands, beautiful I answered.

Let me have my fantasy and you can take me anywhere you want and have me any way you want me but first things first she said as she began unbuckling my belt. Pulling my pants and boxers down she grabbed my by this time very hard cock and began rubbing it on her face. Looking up at me she winked again and slowly engulfed it with her mouth I felt the resistance as I hit the back of her mouth but she didn't stop she just kept going as my cock slid all the way into her throat. She held it there a second and slowly came back up, a damn! Escaped my lips, she looked up at me and smiled a wicked grin before doing exactly the same thing again. Mmmm baby don't hold back grab my hair and fuck my mouth like you know you want to! I entwined my fingers in her beautiful hair and guided her head up and down on my cock. The sight of her sitting there with her coat open and that sexy outfit showing off her sexy body was hot but her sexy red lips stretched around my cock was unreal. The look of smoldering lust in her eyes as she let me push my cock in and out of her mouth was almost too much to take.

My fingers were still in her hair but I was trying to slow her down instead of speed her up now as she franticly sucked and slobbered up down on my cock. I know she could tell I wasn't going to last long and the closer I got the harder and faster she went. Suddenly I was past the point of no return and I began Cumming in her mouth my whole body tensing up and my knees damn near buckling. She held on sucking until she got every last drop I was so sensitive that it was almost painful at this point and I pulled her mouth off my cock. She looked directly in my eyes and opened her mouth to show me the load of cum I just left there then slowly and seductively she closed her mouth and swallowed it. MMMM I am so glad you came today she said.... Shall we go find someplace to continue this now that the edge is knocked off?

To be continued...