Rest Area Cigarette

Story Info
Young wife flashes, husband first time taste, swallow cum.
3.3k words
4.11
34.3k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were driving all night to get home from a vacation road trip to the beach.

Marie said over the drone of the engine, "Why don't you stop so I can get some cigarettes?"

Bill was driving and replied in a controlling tone, "I told you, cigarettes are bad for you. Plus they are too expensive."

She knew it was a useless battle so she quit before it turned into an argument. Marie was bored and the night air that came in from the partly open window felt good. Without thinking about it Marie opened the top button of her front button dress, the buttons opened the dress from the front. The night air felt good. She wasn't wearing a bra so the more she opened her dress the more cool night air she got.

Except for the occasional street light it was dark. Marie rolled toward the car door window partially curling up like going to take a nap. Discreetly she unbuttoned the dress some more, down to below her navel exposing the top of her white cotton panties. As they slowly begun to pass a truck she saw the driver casually look down into their car. Marie was bored so she flashed a boob for the driver. He had just lit a cigarette and she could see it light up as he inhaled.

Marie opened the dress showing her tummy all the way to her panties. The truck driver kept beside them looking at her figure. Marie unbuttoned the dress further which got a big smile from the driver. Now he could see both of her boobs and all the way to her panty crotch and the clearly visible bulge of her pussy mound. She pulled the front of her panties down so he could see her pussy hair right down to her clit.

Seeing a sign for a rest area ahead, she motioned the driver of the truck like puffing on a cigarette, and pointed to the side like to stop at the rest area.

Marie said to Bill, "Let's stop at that rest area, I have to use the bathroom."

"Well ok, I need to stretch my legs, and a quick stop could help me make it the rest of the way."

Bill pulled ahead of the truck and turned on the right signals as he approached the rest area.

Marie could see the truck was also slowing down for the rest area. She saw the truck had to go to the back where the truck parking is. She noticed his truck had a large round emblem on the engine hood, and the cab door.

Marie said, "I am having some stomach trouble so it may be a few minutes. I will meet you back at the car." Bill watched as Marie went to the women's rest room, then he went into the men's.

Marie had to pee but when she finished she walked out to the back area making sure Bill did not see her. Her thin yellow dress was breezy and the night air made her puffy nipples stand out visibly in full form. She spotted the truck with emblems in the middle back row.

Some of the trucks had their headlights on and when she passed by them, her tits and panties were clearly visible. Marie had a nice figure and she received a couple cat calls. Not knowing how to approach a truck, when she got to it she went to the driver's side. "What's your name?" she asked as he rolled down his window.

"John, what's yours?"

"My name is Marie, I was wondering if you could spare a cigarette?"

"Sure, come around to the other side and get in Marie."

Marie walked around to the other side, opened the door, and climbed up the door step using the hand rail. She got in and sat down closing the door. "How are you?"

John said, "Fine. I smoke Marlboros is that okay?"

"Sure."

He presented the cigarette pack knocking one out for picking, and watched her take it with satisfaction.

Marie said, "Thanks." She accepted the cigarette lighter and lit the cigarette handing the lighter back. She took a deep puff obviously enjoying it, and blew the smoke out the window.

John said, "You sure are attractive, and I must say you have some nice boobs."

Marie replied, "You mean these?" She unbuttoned her dress and exposed her boobs with the puffy nipples sticking out. She decided to leave them in the open. The air felt good on her and she wanted another cigarette.

John offered her a bottle drink, and she took it.

Marie said, "This is good, what is it?"

"It is a wine cooler, tropical berry flavor." He took out a soda for himself. "Here take this with it." He gave her a meth pill.

Marie was naïve about pills, but she took it anyway. She was feeling good and loved the drink. "Thank you for the cigarette and the drink."

"You are welcome, any thing to see more of that nice figure you have."

Marie suddenly realized she had only unbuttoned the top part of her dress. Giggling she said, "You want to see more?" She set the drink down for a minute to unbutton all the rest of the way and laid open her dress exposing her panties and her legs.

John took another sip of his cold soda and said, "Wow those sure look delicious, you don't mind if I take a lick do you?"

Giggling, Marie said, "Go ahead," enjoying her cigarette and drink. The meth was just starting to have an effect.

John took the invitation and leaned over to lick her puffy nipples. He wetted her nipples with his lips cold from the drink, and licked and sucked them. John licked her boobs on the bottom and then licked up toward her neck. He could feel her getting hot. Teasing her nipples and licking her neck he continued on the sides of her boobs. He licked down her tummy tickling the light trail of hair from her belly button to her panties. He pulled the front of her panties out, tugging slightly upward.

Marie was getting horny and slightly wiggled her crotch as she was getting very aroused. John had Marie stand up and he held her from behind, centering his cock in the crack of her ass, cupping her boobs, and licking her neck. Marie had never had such attention from Bill. It felt romantic to Marie to be held lovingly in the arms of a man who cupped her and gave her such erotic attention. John let her dress slip over her shoulders as he nibbled on her ear lobes. As her dress slipped down he let his hands caress her panty covered curves in all the right places. He could see down the panty gap and crack of her ass with a tempting preview. Marie had the wonderful sensation of her panties moving over the form of her ass cheeks and teasing her clit and pubic hair.

Meanwhile, Bill had gone looking for Marie. As he rounded the end of the building toward a picnic area someone said, "You looking for someone?"

With hopes up Bill replied, "Yeah, I am looking for my damn wife."

An answer came back from the darkness, "I'll be your wife." Bill heard chuckles from several people. There wasn't much light and he couldn't tell how many of them there were.

"What's her name?"

"Marie."

"That's a pretty name. You sure that isn't your name sweety?"

Bill was beginning to think these were not good people. Now besides trying to find Marie and get back on the road, he was confronted by these strangers. Bill started to take steps around them but suddenly he was grabbed from behind with a choke hold and his arm behind his back.

Someone asked, "What's your name?"

"Bill." Bill was held captive and he could only cooperate until he could get away from these creeps and find Marie.

"Billy Willy, that's a cute name. Maybe we will help you find this Marie? Is she as pretty as you are? We could sure use some good pussy."

The one doing most of the talking walked up face to face with Bill. Suddenly he hugged Bill and shoved a hand between his legs all the way to his butt cheeks. As he drew his hand upward he fondled every bit of Bills genitals through the clothing. Bill heard a knife pop open and tried to struggle free but he was held tight. The sleeves of his short sleeve shirt were cut easily up to his neck. The man ripped Bill's shirt all the way off, yanking the shirt tails out of his pants.

"What are you doing?" demanded Bill. "Are you gay?"

"I am as queer as a three dollar bill. Call me Booger. Checking out your chest and tummy, Billy Willy." The man started kissing and sucking Bill's nipples. He thought this was weird. The whole situation was weird. The man kissed and licked his way down to Bills belt buckle and teasingly unfastened it letting a hand tour Bills crotch again. As the man drew Bill's pants down he let his face scrub against Bills cock and balls through the underwear.

Up to this point everything was so weird that his cock had remained shriveled. But now he started to feel sensation. The man pulled the underwear open and Bill could feel the night air rush in, then he felt the man blowing hot air down his cock and into his underwear and around his balls. He felt the air tickling through his pubic hair and all the way back to his ass crack.

The man pulled Bill's underwear all the way down to his ankles shackled with his pants. Here he was in public standing almost nude. He felt the night breeze tantalizing the crack of his ass.

"Let's make friends Billy Willy," and Booger got on his knees and started kissing and licking Bills cock and balls.

Unable to stop it, Bill's cock started getting hard. Booger was sucking and licking his cock making it wet, and he could feel the cool night air on it. He could feel the heat come off his cock as Booger licked and blew on it. The man kissed his balls, licking and sucking on them, and he felt the night air trickle through the pubic hairs of his balls. Bill's cock got harder than it had ever been. Booger displayed the rock hard cock, kissed the cock head and said, "I believe he likes me!"

Booger pushed on Bills cum vein, and held his cock much like a cock ring for a few minutes while he kissed and tongue teased the top. He must have sensed Bill's readiness because he suddenly plunged his mouth all the way down Bill's cock gripping it tight with his outstretched lips. The man had reached around and was gripping Bill's ass cheeks with one finger touching his asshole.

Uncontrollably Bill clinched and bucked with an explosive volley of cum. It must have been the biggest cum shot he had ever done. Booger obviously liked playing and tasting the cum in his mouth before swallowing. Bill could feel the swallowing motions on his cock head. He didn't mind so much Booger was fondling his ass.

Booger was one of the smaller men but apparently he was in charge. Booger said, "Hmm that was good, I could taste the coffee in the cum. Do you drink a lot of coffee on the road Billy Willy? Lay him over that picnic table, I want to see his gorgeous ass."

The other guys were strong enough to be wrestlers and they easily pinned Bill face down on the picnic table, his pants still around his ankles.

"My oh my, what a nice ass."

Bill wiggled his ass a little in a feeble attempt to gain an edge on freedom. Bill involuntarily clinched his ass cheeks while trying to get an edge. Booger loved the sight of Bill's butt motions.

Booger leaned over and licked right up the side of Bill's ass crack. This unexpected action brought a little wiggle and Booger loved it. Soon Booger was licking up and down the crack and cheeks kissing below the cheeks and up the crack, and all the way down to the balls.

All Bill could do was wiggle in an attempt to keep his asshole away from Booger's imploring tongue. Booger loved the wiggling and stuck his tongue directly on Bill's asshole. He started licking around the anal ring, and up the sides of the cheeks by the asshole. Soon he started poking the tip of his tongue in the center, then stretched the butt cheeks apart to open it up some.

Bill stopped wiggling his ass, as he could do nothing else. Booger continued to lick and rim and enjoyed every bit of it. Bill could not understand why anyone would do that.

Soon the activity changed and Bill felt an oily substance run down his crack. "What are you doing?"

"Call me Booger."

"What are you doing Booger?"

"Just relax, I am just giving you a special massage." Booger rubbed the anal lube into Bill's asshole. He slowly worked in the lube twisting and pushing his finger until little by little it went into the first knuckle, and then the second.

Bill was starting to get used to his asshole being manipulated, but he was still in for a surprise. He noticed the other goons were looking on in obvious pleasure.

Booger kept working the lube in and repeated, "Just relax," every time he felt Bill's tension in his asshole.

Booger put his cock knob on Bill's anal ring and rubbed it around, pushing slightly. "Ok Billy Willy push back on this knob. Take your time but keep pushing taking small breaks to relax a little and try to grab my cock with your asshole.

This talk was so shocking to Bill, he had no idea how to respond, so he did push back. Little by little he could feel the cock head start to enter. He bucked a little trying to adjust, and this just thrilled Booger.

Booger said, "That's it hump it, grab it with your asshole, twist it around, wiggle on it and let your asshole love it."

Bill was in a state of shock. One of the other guys squatted on the table in front of Bills face. He took his cock and rubbed Bill's lips.

He said, "Here take it, open your mouth."

Bill shook his head back and forth, wasting most of the pre cum that was ready for him.

Smack!! The guy slapped the shit out of Bill so hard it made his eyes water. Now he was disoriented but he opened his mouth. "Don't let it touch your teeth."

Soon Bill was getting mouth fucked, as Booger was starting to slam his cock in Bill's asshole hard enough that his stomach smacked loudly on Bill's ass. Booger fondled and then spanked Bill's ass. Finally Booger gripped him and let out a large groan.

At almost the same time the other guy came in Bill's mouth. Bill got his first taste of cum and tried to manipulate it in his mouth to reject it, but finally submitted and swallowed in several gulps.

It was dark and Bill could not tell how many were there. Booger had cleaned off and got hard again and Bill got to taste his cum as well. It was Bill's first time sucking and swallowing cum, second time, third and overall probably more than a dozen. After cumming and getting hard again each one had a turn at Bill's ass as well, keeping it well lubed. Bill remembered one of them was wearing a uniform and apparently was the rest area security guard. That one took pleasure in pulling Bill's hair and spanking his ass.

Meanwhile Marie was substantially affected by the meth, and strong wine coolers. John laid her over like melting butter, in fact her pussy was dripping wet like melted butter. He took her in every position he had ever heard of letting their horny bodies guide the way. John licked her pussy tantalizing and agonizingly slow teasing her to multiple climaxes before he even stuck his tongue in her vagina. He sucked on the top of her pussy opening trying to reach her G-spot with his tongue. He may have succeeded because her sweet tasting pussy cum was flowing out and dripped over her asshole which John gladly licked up.

Marie had never been licked on the asshole and it made her have multiple orgasms. John determined he would take her virgin asshole, but she wanted to take a break. Leaving her clothes in his truck, she walked around the truck area stark naked bathed in attention from the truckers. John walked with her not wanting to be responsible for anything bad that might happen, and he didn't want to loose the chance of taking her cherry ass.

Another driver came up and gave her a hug and told her how pretty she was and how nice it was for her to enjoy her nudity with everyone. He hugged her and groped her boobs and ass. Before turning away he cupped a hand on her sopping pussy, and brought the sex juice to his mouth apparently not suspecting that some of it was John's.

Soon Marie found herself fucking one of the drivers in a grassy area. She was on top and he had his knees to his chest as she had him pinned with her legs. John saw his perfect opportunity. He brought out his anal lube and squirted it down her crack. Also taking a tube of Vaseline he pushed some in her asshole which was arched up the way she was fucking. A glob of Vaseline dropped below the upturned balls of the guy she was on. When he tried to capture the glob with his finger, it pushed into his asshole, and John was surprised when his finger went all the way in. He pushed it in and out to distribute so maybe the guy wouldn't notice it was him and not her pushing it in. Then John took his prize and pushed his cock into Marie's ass. So much cum has drained over her asshole, combined with the lube and Vaseline his cock went right in and she only had a slight grunt.

Pumping away John was almost ready to cum when he realized there was another hole below him. Without a word he pushed his cock in the other guy's ass, taking his virgin asshole as well as Maries, then lifting back up he plunged back into Marie and let fly a huge cum shot in her ass.

Marie felt fulfilled.

The guy below Marie came in her pussy and felt fulfilled as well, realizing his ass had just been taken.

Marie walked naked back to John's truck. He got her clothes out for her and kissed her goodbye once she had them on again. The pill caused her to be fully alert and so she went back to her car and got in the driver's side.

Soon Bill came back to the car, shirtless, and barefoot. Seeing Marie at the steering wheel, he got in on the passenger side without a fuss.

As they came back on to the highway Marie glanced over and could see Bill's pants were not fastened well, and it looked like he was wearing panties. When he shifted around and turned over his pants drew further down and she saw he was wearing some cock ring panties with a penis sheath and open butt. Marie giggled when she saw the cock ring around his cock and balls had led lights flashing in a moving circle around his cock and balls. Bill started dreaming. Marie saw his mouth form a circle with extended lips, and his throat making swallowing motions. In his sleep she heard him say, "hmm that was good."

Marie took a draw on her cigarette and watched the red glow with satisfaction.

***

To see my other story listings click on Alluring_Crimson_Shifter, enjoy!