Rest or Entertainment?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly he stopped, and she fell back against the bed panting, shaking her head. This could not be happening, she had been so close. It was happening though, as he reached behind himself and unhooked her ankles, pulling himself from her. She whimpered at the feeling of emptiness between her legs.

Her hand moved instinctively toward her pussy, to feel where he had left her wanting, but before she could, he rolled her onto her stomach and she pulled her knees under her body on her own. She crossed her arms and laid her head on them as she thrust her ass into the air. She wiggled it enticingly, hoping he would not leave her empty long.

She nearly wept when she felt the wide head of his cock part her lips. She pushed back, engulfing him and contracted her muscles to hold him within her. He gripped her hips in his hands to hold her still, and began to move his hips. There were no games now, he drove his shaft into her hard and fast.

As he slammed his cock into her he began to pull her back to meet him. Her moans rose in volume and frequency until it sounded like one continuous moan of passion. As his cock worked in and out of her powerfully, she slid one hand up her body and between her legs. Her fingers found him driving in and out of her and followed him to her stretched pussy. She left her fingers there, feeling him take her and her body spasmed in pleasure.

Their bodies slapped together, as the front of his thighs met the back of hers. The sheen of sweat that covered them from their exertions making their bodies make and audible sound with thrust. Luskan's thrusts became more powerful, driving her forward so that she had to brace herself with her free hand to push back against him.

She felt his cock swell inside her as her entire seemed to tense. She pulled her fingers away from him and found her clit. Quickly she rubbed it in tiny circles as his cock continued to fill her again and again. She cried out and her entire body stiffened, as it did she felt him go still.

As her body began to quake through her second orgasm of the night, she felt his cock swell one more time and then his hands gripped her in a spasm. She could feel his hot cum erupt inside her spasming pussy. Her moans became louder still, almost shouts as she lost control of her body and rode the waves of pleasure once again.

Luskan groaned once, somehow it contained all the pent-up passion of the entire evening, as his cock exploded inside her tight pussy. As her pussy spasmed around him, milking his cock he fell over her back, holding himself above her with his stomach against her arched back.

His arms shook from the intensity of it, and Lynette slipped bonelessly to the bed, As she pulled away from him to lay flat against the bedspread his cock pulled from her pussy and they both sighed as one.

He rolled from above her to lie on the other side of the bed and closed his eyes. He shut his eyes and ignored her presence as he let himself slip into sleep to the caress of the air on his sweaty body.

12