Rest Stop

Story Info
Two strangers, a plea for assistance and a truck.
754 words
3.48
12k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smiled at me as I was walking across the parking lot in the rest area. He had just pulled up and parked in his car as I was exiting the building. Our paths crossed and we smiled at each other again. I continued on to my truck, he went into the building.

I couldn't help but notice his blonde hair and blue eyes. Of course he had a nice smile too.

I decided to do a walk around my truck, wanted to kill a few minutes so I could see him again before I had to get moving on down the road. As my luck would have it, I didn't have to wait long. It appeared he only went into the building to get a map.

He saw me watching him from the side of my truck. He smiled again, but instead of getting back into his car he waved at me and started to approach me. He was taller than me and nicely built.

"Mind helping me?" he asked. "I can't figure out the best place to stop for the night."

"Sure will try my best to help, can't say I'm the best to know where to stop." I laughed lightly, "I sort of travel with my own room." I kind of nodded back towards the truck. "I can prolly help you figure out something."

Feeling frisky, I decided to invite him back into my truck where we could be warm to figure out where he would end up. We got settled across the table in my Volvo.

Immediately, it became clear to me he didn't need help finding a place to stop. He reached across the table and took a hold of my hand as he pulled it to his mouth and sucked my fingers into his mouth one by one.

I stood up and pulled him up from his seat across from me. I reached up and pulled his head to me so I could kiss him. As our tongues were twisting and turning, I ran my hands up under his shirt in an effort to pull it off, while his hands started working on my breasts.

He sat down again, pulling up my shirt and bra with one stroke; he placed his mouth over my breast and began to suck. The warmth of his mouth and tongue on my breast felt like a dream. I moaned quietly with pleasure.

I felt his other hand fumbling with the button on my jeans. I help him unbutton and unzip my jeans and pull them down. His free hand immediately reaches between my legs and fingers dart into my wet slit. I spread my legs slightly to give his hand better access. As he works his fingers deeper into my cunt I can feel my juices flowing down his hands and down my thighs. I lose control as the orgasm claims my body, and can barely stand up. I pull his hand up to my mouth and suck his fingers clean.

Then I make him stand up and tell him to drop his pants for me as I quickly make the table area into a bed by sliding the table down and covering it with cushions. I push his now naked form down on the bed and climb in next to him. I lean over and take his hard cock into my mouth.

With my tongue as a guide, I slide my mouth up, down and around his cock. I take him as deep as I can, relaxing my throat. I can feel him hitting the back of my throat as I continue to slide my mouth up and down.

He grabs my head and holds it still as he face fucks me. Working his cock in and out of my mouth hard and fast, he begins groaning and I can feel his cock getting harder, I know he is close to cumming. I pull my head away from him and climb on top of him. I sit down on top of him, sliding his cock into my pussy and begin riding him.

He reaches for my cunt as it slides his cock in and out, fingering my clit. I can feel the sweet pressure of a climax building again in my own body.

I squeeze my pussy tighter around his cock as my orgasm builds and explodes coating his dick with my juices. He lets out a long groan as I feel his cock shoot me deep inside with his cum.