Rest Stop

Story Info
You wanna fuck my wife while I watch?
3.6k words
4.38
69.8k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LynnGKS
LynnGKS
2,071 Followers

My name is Bill Rogers and I've just finished my senior year in high school. One of my classmates told me about a rest stop way out on the interstate where it's easy to get a blowjob. All you have to do is go in the men's room about ten at night and look to see if there's a guy combing his hair. If there is, you stand at the urinal and play with your dick and the guy will come over and whisper in your ear, inviting you out to his car.

My friend said if the rest room is empty just hang around outside and wait. Sooner or later a fag will come along. He said the fags are usually older, in their forties or fifties. They are not young gay guys. They are married closet queens hungry for young cock and when they swallow your cum they look up at you and you hear a truly grateful, "Thank you."

I tried it and it worked! I got several really good blowjobs including one from an English teacher at my high school. I just leaned back against his car and he got down on his knees and masturbated while he sucked me off. I never saw a head move faster in my life.

Then one night a special fun thing happened. It was a first time for me. A guy about forty-five or fifty, combing his hair, looked over at me playing with my dick. He was a distinguished looking gentleman in a suit and tie who was getting a little bald. I started getting a hard on as he looked at my dick because I figured he was gonna suck me off. He walked over and put his lips to my ear.

"You got a really nice dick," he whispered. "You wanna fuck my wife while I watch?"

Jesus I was suddenly very scared but I nodded, said nothing, put my dick away and followed him out of the rest room. I had no idea what this was gonna lead to.

"My name is Howard," he said. "What's yours?"

"Bill," I said.

"Well Billy boy, you're gonna get a quality piece of ass – real user-friendly pussy. My wife is horny because I don't fuck her as much as she needs. Can you go twice?"

I had no idea if I could go twice. Pussy was a rare pleasure for me and I had never fucked a gal more than once a night. In fact I hadn't been laid more than a half dozen times total since I got my first piece of ass a year ago. I was practically a virgin.

"I can go twice," I mumbled as I followed him in the dark, trying to sound grown-up.

This was a brand new experience and I was gonna enjoy it. My dick was hard as a rock and throbbing.

He led me to a big, white Lexus SUV parked in the back of the lot. He opened the back door and I got in. All the back seats were folded up and there was a lot of space on the floor as well as a few towels and several pillows. I saw a lady sitting in the front seat. She looked about the age of my mother – maybe forty or forty-five.

"Margie," Howard said. "This is Billy. He's got a big uncircumcised cock. Billy this is my wife Margie. She's real horny and she wants to fuck. Honey, you get in back. Get naked and show Billy what you got."

Margie got out of the front seat and opening the back door she climbed in and sat on the floor with me. The back windows were tinted so no one could see us in the dark. Some light from a streetlamp allowed me to see Howard's wife. He must have parked in this spot, I thought, because of that light.

Margie began to undress. She was a little overweight - enough to make her tits really big. As she slipped out of her panties I saw a very hairy beaver and a nice belly. Jesus I asked myself, what's it gonna be like to fuck someone her age?

I slipped off my shirt and pants and skinned out of my jockeys. My dick popped out and stood straight up. It was almost aching in anticipation.

Margie reached over and grabbed it.

"You're right Howard," she said. "He's got a beautiful cock. Eight – maybe nine inches and thick! Can you see it?"

She began to stroke it, pulling my heavy foreskin back with each stroke to show her hubby the bulbous head of my cock. Jesus that felt good! Howard was leaning over the back of the seat staring at my dick, obviously now a helpless prisoner of his perverted fantasy.

"I can see it," Howard said, his voice hoarse from arousal. "Shit! It's over twice the size of mine! This kid is hung like a stallion. And Jesus! Look at those big, low-hanging testicles."

"They're hanging low Howard because they're heavy with sperm," his wife chuckled.

Howard was trembling with arousal and his voice was hoarse as he said, "I wonder how many loads he's got in there."

"More than two," Margie said giggling, as she reached down and fondled my balls.

"But Howard, you're gonna get to watch your loving wife empty all that thick, creamy jism out of 'em. This kid is young but he's got a man-sized cock and he's gonna shove this thing into me deeper than your little peter has ever reached."

Howard was moving around in the front seat and I could tell he was taking off his pants. That poor, helpless bastard was gonna play with his peter while he watched me fuck his wife. I'd read about this kind of thing on the net but this was my first encounter with it. This was fun!

As I had that thought his wife bent over and took my cock in her mouth. I'd had a couple of girls suck it briefly before I fucked 'em but this was completely different. That bitch just swallowed most of my dick deep in her mouth till I could feel the head of my cock press against her tonsils. Then she pulled back and moved her tongue under my foreskin, swirling it around my glans. God that felt good!

She sucked me briefly and then suddenly rolled me on my back and mounted me cowboy. I'd never fucked in that position before. I felt my dick slip easily into her warm wetness and then she humped to take me deep and riding me easily she went from the head of my cock down to my pubic hair, rubbed her clit against my pubic bone a couple of times and then lifted up rubbing the lips of her vagina the full length of my cock. Then, rhythmically, she repeated the process again and again, slowly at first, then faster and faster.

Her big tits were hanging down in my face and swinging rhythmically as she fucked me. I reached up and played with them. Then I reached around and played with her ass. Jesus! This felt great! This was fabulous pussy!

I thought my balls were gonna explode. I don't know how long it took but suddenly I was pumping a heavy load straight up, deep into her pussy. She slammed down on me with a moan and pushed her clit against me and then I felt her vagina start to contract, grabbing my pecker like a strong hand and squeezing repeatedly as she groaned in ecstasy with each contraction. I'd never felt a pussy cum before. It was spectacular!

Both of us were panting for air as we lay there.

"Damn Howard," she said. "This kid is huge. That thick thing goes deep!"

Then, suddenly I felt her being pulled off my body and rolled on her back. Her husband had gotten into the back of the SUV and rolled her off of me spreading her legs and lifting her knees high in the air.

He buried his face in that freshly fucked pussy and started sucking out the juice making wet squishy noises as he licked and sucked and swallowed. He had one hand under her ass lifting her up and he was jacking off furiously with his other hand as he ate my cum out of her. I'd never seen this before even in a porn video.

He had no pants on but he was still wearing his coat and shirt and tie. It was ludicrous but I was too aroused to see how silly he looked.

Margie began to laugh loudly. She put both her hands behind his head and pulled his face tight against her pussy and started to hump, face-fucking her horny husband, who was eating my jism out of her.

"That's it baby - eat it out," she commanded. "Suck that jism out and swallow it down. That was a big load honey. Get it all! Creampie taste's best when it's fresh and hot."

She turned to me laughing and said, "This is Howard's favorite meal! Freshly fucked pussy! Hot and juicy!"

She lifted her ass up from the floor of the van and ordered, "Lick my asshole Howard. Some of his juice ran down there."

Howard was in the process of licking her asshole when suddenly he groaned, grabbed a towel, and began ejaculating as he pounded his little peter. Jesus, I thought! He really does have a little dick. I'd hate to be like that. How embarrassing!

Then Margie grabbed Howard by the hair of his head and forced him down on my crotch.

"You're not finished yet honey. You gotta suck that dick till it's hard and ready again," she said still laughing, as her helplessly horny husband slobbered noisily sucking my dripping cock.

Turning to me as he sucked she said, "Howard's not really a fag but he likes to watch so much that he sucks cock to get a guy ready to fuck me."

"That's it Howard! Get him up," she commanded as she grabbed him by the hair of his head and forced him to take me deep into his throat.

I felt a pair of big fleshy tonsils embrace the head of my dick. Howard's mouth was not nearly as pleasurable as his wife's but he did get me hard again. Margie yanked him away from my erect cock and pulled me on top to fuck her missionary.

"Your turn to do the work Billy boy," she said.

I started fucking her but she shifted her thighs and grabbed my hips and adjusted our position. Suddenly I felt my pubic bone start to rub her clitoris.

"Gotta work on my clit to get me off," she said. "This way feels better."

Then I remembered the few gals I'd fucked. I never stimulated a single clitoris. No wonder they never had orgasms. Every eighteen year old needs a horny, forty-year-old bitch to teach him how to fuck, I thought. I supported myself on my arms and looked down at her tits, rolling around on her chest, nipples erect.

"Take your time honey," she said. "Just fuck me deep and enjoy the pussy. Pound it. It won't break. We'll both get off."

"And look down there at Howard," she added with a chuckle. "This is the way he likes to watch his wife get fucked – up close and personal."

I looked down at her husband whose cheek was on the floor under her left thigh. He was staring at my dick going in and out of his wife, his eyes just inches away. He was close enough to hear the squishy sounds and smell the juice! My balls were hanging low in my scrotum and swinging back and forth, slapping her in the ass with each thrust. Hubby was masturbating furiously.

She saw me watching him and speaking softly to me she said, "Hubby would rather watch me get fucked than fuck me himself. And that's fine with me – the cock on a young, well-hung stud like you is a hell of a lot more fun than that little peter of his. Look at it! He can't be more than four inches long!"

She was right. As I looked, his little dick was no longer than the width of the hand he was jerking off with. Jesus! I'd hate to be that small. Girls must have laughed at him growing up. Maybe that's why his sex desires are all screwed up.

This turned out to be a long and leisurely fuck – the best fuck I had ever had in my life. She had her orgasm right after I did and once again I felt those powerful pelvic muscles grab my cock and squeeze. Wow! This was everything that fucking should be.

Pulling me close as we rested she softly whispered, "Thank you baby. Thank you very much. Call me. Please. I'm gonna need that wonderful dick again soon."

Then as we disengaged she slipped a tightly rolled piece of paper into my hand. It was obvious that she didn't care if her husband saw her so I put it in my pocket, as I got dressed.

When I got out Howard lowered the driver's window and smiled up at me like an old friend as I stood next to the SUV.

"Thank you Billy. Thank you very much," he said. "I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did."

Then he gave me a warm and friendly smile and continued, "Please call Margie tomorrow. You won't be sorry. I promise."

As he drove away and I walked back to my car, thinking that this distinguished gentleman wants me to fuck his wife on a regular basis. And I'm just a kid!

When I opened the note. There was a phone number and an address. The address was less than a mile from my house in town.

The next morning I dialed the number and a woman answered.

"Margie?" I asked.

"It's me," she said. "Is this Billy boy?"

"Yeah," I said.

"I'm so glad you called," she said. "Would you like to get laid again this afternoon? Howard will be at work and won't bother us so we can get to know each other a lot better."

The eagerness in her voice told me she very much wanted to fuck. Wow! I thought. I hadn't been able to get that soft body and dripping pussy out of my head since I left her last night.

"I'll be there at noon," I said enthusiastically, my dick already starting to tingle.

We fucked all afternoon. The bitch got three loads out of me – the third one with her finger up my ass massaging my prostate. That was a new experience. It was more fun without Howard.

Laying there naked in bed resting, we had a long talk as she casually massaged my testicles.

"You got big balls baby – loaded with sperm. You and me are gonna have a lot of fun emptying out those things."

"It's nice when Howard is not here," I said. "Does he mind you and me being alone?"

"Howard is okay with anything I do," she said. "He lost his manhood a long time ago. He's a cuckold now and all of his sexual pleasure comes from watching me fuck and playing with his little peter."

"Wow," I said in amazement.

"Of course he wasn't always like that, you know. Our love life was good at first and then something happened. I don't know what. We had a son right after we were married. Our boy graduated from college several years ago and now works for Howard in our company. Howard has built a large company and we are doing very well. He's a good husband and a good provider, but occasionally, like last night, his sex drive gets out of control and then ... well ... you saw what happened."

"How often do you ... well ... you know?" I mumbled, embarrassed by this conversation.

"How often do I fuck some guy and let Howard watch?" She asked.

I nodded.

"Once or twice a year," she said. "Occasionally we get a 'keeper' like you and fuck regular for a while. Both Howard and I like young guys that are virile and well hung. That's why I gave you my phone number. Are you going to college here in town next fall?"

I nodded again.

"Then if you like grown up pussy and don't mind Howard watching from time to time, the three of us can have some regular fun. How does that sound?"

"It sounds great," I said. Jesus, I thought! All the pussy I needed easily available.

Then she looked me and said, "I got a friend who likes to fuck. Her hubby doesn't take care of her at home. We play a lot of bridge but sometimes when I have a young stud I invite him to take care of us both. Can you handle two grown women in one afternoon?"

"I don't know but I'd sure as hell like to try," I said, laughing.

"There's just one thing," she said tentatively. "Her husband doesn't have any idea she fucks around and she's scared he'll find out."

"I certainly won't say anything," I assured her.

"It's more than that," Margie said. "She only fucks in the dark. The room has to be pitch black. She doesn't want the stud to know what she looks like - afraid he might recognize her at the pharmacy or at Sam's or something. Can you handle that? Fucking in the dark I mean."

I laughed. That sounded like fun.

"Sure," I said.

"How about this Saturday afternoon?" Margie asked. "I know she's free."

"Fine with me," I replied. "I'll be here at noon."

"Good," she said.

Then grabbing my floppy dick she said, "Want me to get you up for another round?"

"Yeah, I'd like that," I said.

And I enjoyed another fabulous piece of ass. I never knew what fucking was like till I met Margie.

But if my first afternoon was great, Saturday afternoon was like nothing I had ever experienced. I got naked and Margie took me into a pitch-black bedroom and helped me into bed.

Suddenly a warm eager body embraced me and kissed me passionately and then a wet tongue traveled down my chest and belly and a hot mouth began sucking my dick moving rapidly up and down until my cock was hard as a rock and throbbing. Jesus!

Then suddenly DEEP THROAT! That bitch took me deep throat! She took it all till her lips were buried in my pubic hair and I felt my dick go past her tonsils into her throat. A brand new experience!

Then she mounted me and started to fuck. Her pussy was dripping wet and I reached up and felt a pair of big bouncing boobs, bigger than Margie's. I reached around and felt a delightful ass. The bitch was a little overweight but that just made her body better. And all in the dark!

She was obviously a very horny lady and eager to fuck and she was fucking to please herself but I was enjoying it too. I laid back and let the bitch do the work. For an eighteen year-old kid this was the height of luxury. Eager pussy and no work! I felt my orgasm approach and began to hump but the bitch was is total control and she brought me off easily and then I felt those strong pussy muscles grab my cock as her orgasm began.

She moaned almost like she was crying and I heard a whispered voice say, "Oh my God! Jesus that was good. That damn thing is big Margie – really big."

She rolled off of me and Margie started sucking my wet dick to keep it hard. These bitches were gonna use me like a boy-toy. But no boy-toy could complain about that. I had to be the luckiest eighteen year-old kid in town!

Margie fucked me cowboy and then we rested and they played around with my dick. Then I did 'em both missionary. In all, it was about three hours before I headed for the shower. Four loads! It was the best sex of my entire life. Margie said goodbye at the door and she asked if I wanted to do them both again on Wednesday afternoon and I said I wanted to.

When I got home Dad was in the family room watching the golf channel. I joined him and tried to concentrate on watching golf, but my mind was unable to forget that unbelievable sexual experience. Fucking TWO bitches in the same bed. Going from one to the other in that pitch-dark bedroom. They got FOUR loads out of me almost without a single word being spoken – only groans and moans and heavy breathing. Fantastic pussy!

The last thing I heard was a whispered, "Thank you," from my new fuck-buddy as I got up to take a shower. And Margie had scheduled another session for next Wednesday! Shit!

After an hour or so of watching golf the door opened and Mom walked in. She gave a big smile to Dad and giggled, happily.

"You look happy,' Dad said. "Where have YOU been all afternoon?"

"The usual," Mom replied. "Playing bridge with Margie. I had fun and I'm gonna play again Wednesday afternoon."

My mind almost exploded! OH MY GOD I THOUGHT! Could THIS be possible?

And what do I do about next Wednesday? I can't tell Margie!

Will I be able to get it up?

And what if she finds out her boy-toy is ME?

LynnGKS
LynnGKS
2,071 Followers