Rest Stop

Story Info
Forced man on man sex.
1.7k words
4.06
56.8k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was one of those weekends where I needed to get away. Having had a tough week at work, my frustration level was at its maximum. In times like these I turn to the comforts of the car and the serenity of the road, to calm me down. There is just something about jumping in the car and having no care in the world, where you end up. I never plan my destination, I typically just drive until I get tired and find a safe place to sleep for a few hours, then off I go to my next resting spot.

This weekend would be no different, as far as my usual routines, or would it. I packed my bare essentials into my overnight bag and grabbed a few snacks for the journey. I gassed up the car and off I was, to destinations unknown.

I had been driving for about 6.5 hours or so and a quick look at my watch, it's 12:15am. I am starting to feel the effects of all the driving, so I decide that it's time to look for my resting spot. I remember passing a sign several miles back that indicated a rest stop was nearby. This would work out perfect for me, I could use the restroom that I desperately needed and probably have an uneventful sleep, at least for a few hours anyway.

As I pulled in to the rest stop, I only noticed 4-5 semi tractors and only 1 passenger car. I pulled my car into the far side of the rest stop, under a very large tree. I figured if I did sleep long, I would not be bothered by the sunshine in the morning. I took a moment to look around and made my way to the restroom.

The restroom, as most are in rest stops, could have used some air fresheners but you really can't complain if it's free lodging. I made my way to the old-fashioned trough style urinal, about 6' long. I stood at the far end and unzipped my fly and within a few seconds, the flood gate opened, thankfully. I was not more than 5 seconds into my pissing, when I heard the door open and the sound of very heavy footsteps approaching. Initially I paid it no attention, but could no longer do that, as he took his place at the urinal, right next to me. I could not help but notice that he was a very large man, easily 6'4" or taller and probably 250#, and it was not heft. Myself, I am 5'8" and weigh 175#, clearly a noticeable difference.

I couldn't help but notice that instead of unzipping his fly, he dropped his pants to his knees, and put on full display a cock that had to be 7", soft. I could not take my eyes off of it, as he began unloading that snake into the urinal. I had stopped pissing not long after he stood next to me, probably out of fear. I just stood there, with my 4" tiny dick barely sticking out of my pants, staring at this beautiful cock. My stares did not go unnoticed of course and before too long, he had turned his body towards me, showing me it's full length. I could feel the warmth of his urine splashing on me, as he continued to drain that cock.

As he finished his thorough draining of his cock, he just stood there, letting me continue to stare at it. I hadn't noticed earlier, that he had his hand on the small of my back, but was very aware of his finger, entering my asshole. I didn't do anything but freeze, as he worked my ass with his finger. He slowly walked behind me and with his other hand, gently pushed on me, until I extended my arms to lean against the wall. There I was with man that had at least 8" on me and probably 75#, leaning over a urinal with my tiny cock hanging out and this man's finger in my ass. I was suddenly faced with the harsh reality of three things,

1. Even if I objected, it would fall on deaf ears. I stared at this man's dick for probably a minute, all but saying I wanted it.

2. Even if I tried to pull away, he would easily overpower me and getting what he wanted anyway.

3. Given the previous realizations, there was no doubt that I was going to be his bitch tonight, he knew it and I knew it.

For the next few minutes, I stood as still as a statue, as he worked my ass over with his finger. He finally pulled it out, but only long enough to yank my pants and underwear down to my ankles, and in a very masculine voice said the only words exchanged over the last 10-15 minutes,

"Take them off and pick them up"

I did as I was instructed and did it quickly. I could tell by the tone in his voice, he was in no mood to play around. I stood back up and he wasted no time inserting his finger back in my ass. This was followed by my next order, "Walk". I pushed myself off the wall and turned quickly towards the door and began walking towards it. It took a few steps for our rhythm to get in tune, but we worked it out. I opened the door and walked out, I didn't need to be told where to walk, I turned and headed across the parking lot, towards his truck.

I was stopped about 20 paces into the parking lot long enough for him to force a 2nd finger in my ass, then we proceeded. His truck was at the far end of the parking lot, at least 200 yds or so. It should not have come as a surprise to me, but about half way across, another trucker was walking from his truck to the bathroom. Here I am with my tiny cock out and a grown man with 2 fingers in my ass, walking me towards his truck. All I heard was, "Use him good", as we passed.

We arrived at his truck and he removed his fingers from my ass. He gave me a firm smack on the ass while telling me to undress and throw my clothes on the ground and get my ass in the truck. I did as I was instructed, and quickly climbed up in the truck and into the sleeper. For a split second I just stood there looking at him, until he started to unbutton his pants and unzip, so I dropped to my knees.

"You know what to do, boi".

I pulled his gorgeous cock out, stroked it a few times, and in my mouth it went. His hand found the back of my head and he began to fuck my face, violently. I felt that monster grow in my mouth, and it was easily 10" long and felt as thick as a baseball bat. It was all I could do to keep that dick in my mouth, as he was punishing my throat with it and felt a little relief, when he stopped. That relief was only short lived, as I realized what was next. With only 2 words spoken, a genuine fear spread through my body, like never before, "LAY DOWN". He pulled my legs apart and I began to breathe heavily. I have never had a dick this big inside of me, and to make matters worse, he does not strike me as the kind of guy that has lube. He laid on top of me and my reality was set, I was in this position, until he was done with me. I focused really hard on relaxing and controlling my breathing, but as I felt the head of his cock opening my asshole, the pain was going to be overwhelming. I let out a wimper and hoped he did not hear it, but I was wrong. He laughed very sadistically and said, "Oh, you think that hurts"? At that moment he applied his entire weight and slid all 10" of that dick in me, in one push. I was in excruciating pain, I thought my asshole was ripped wide open, as tears flowed down my cheeks.

For the next 40 minutes, I know this because I stared at his clock radio the entire time, he violently fucked me, before letting go of a river of his seed. He rolled off me, grabbed me by the hair and forced his dick into my mouth to clean it off. He took this time to find my tiny dick and start squeezing my balls, but I knew better to let him know it hurt, so I masked my pain, by taking his cock down my throat. This got him to let go of my balls, thankfully, but was only the start for me.

Over the next hour, I was subjected to an ass spanking with a paddle, slapping of my nuts as he laughed at my discomfort, eating his ass for 10 minutes or so and finally, ordered out of the truck and onto my knees, so he could relieve himself on my chest and face. I was then told to get back in the truck, where he fucked me again and the whole process kept repeating itself, for the next 4 hours.

It was 4:30 am when he finally got tired of using me. My ass was burning, both from the paddling I took and his huge dick, fucking me 3x. I figured I would be kicked out of his truck, but this was not the case. He pulled me into his chest and bear hugged me, while we both fell asleep.

I was startled awake by the pain of my nuts being squeezed. I got my wits about me just in time for him to order me outside and onto my knees. I did as I was instructed and was told to open my mouth, as he relieved himself once more. I drank all I could but did waste some of it. This infuriated him, so he forced his dick into my mouth to finish pissing. I swallowed as fast as I could and managed to keep it all inside.

He pulled me up and said,

"I'll be here at 9pm next Friday, you will be waiting for me in the bathroom, on your knees".

"Yes, Sir".