Rest Stops in a Mad Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MSTarot
MSTarot
3,106 Followers

That scent drove me to the big windows that I slid open to let the cool breeze blow into the house, and trapped me there just letting it flow past me.

"It is beautiful," Ann said from beside me. I looked over at her, watching her hair just blowing in the incoming breeze. She closed her eyes and let the sounds of the beach and the sea wash past her as well. I saw her visibly relax.

I placed a hand on her shoulder and she looked at me a bit startled, like she had momentarily forgotten I was there.

"I'll go get the steaks going. There are two bottles of wine, and I have a stocked liquor cabinet there by the fridge. I know there is vodka in there somewhere, so help yourself. There's a Pepsi in the bag with the salad."

She nodded, watching me with a peculiar look then a soft smile. "Thank you."

** ** ** ** ** ** **

"So I was in this nightclub, been dancing half the night away. I'm drunk on a dozen things. Alcohol, adrenaline, endorphins, and had a contact high from all the close human touch. I was sweaty, horny and I felt someone dancing behind me. Tight up against me. I thought it was a guy till I felt breasts. When I turned around she smiled at me and danced even closer. A few of the guys around us were cheering us on, and then, well she kissed me." Ann shrugged. "At the time I wasn't sure what to do, so I kissed her back. That had us the center of attention, and I suddenly felt uncomfortable. So when I left the dance floor, I was on my way out the door. Then she was there. Smiling. Her name was Cindy."

I nodded.

Ann absently dipped a finger into the empty salad bowl and licked the sweet vinaigrette off the tip.

"Still hungry?" I asked.

"No. That was delicious, everything was delicious." She laughed and placed a hand on her stomach. "I'm stuffed."

"Come on, we'll walk a bit of it off." I slowly got to my feet and picked up the half-full bottle of wine we were sharing. Ann got up just as reluctantly as I had.

Opening the back screen door, I walked out and left it up to Ann to close it or not, not that it mattered, there was hardly anything left in the condo to steal. The few things I had come down for were mostly sentimental and of no monetary value anymore. And Samantha had already been here and cleaned out her things. Not surprising given that she lived just a few hours down the coast. I pushed her from my mind just as soon as I pictured her. I didn't want to think of her anymore. Too many happy memories, which felt like they would never happen again in this lifetime. Now they seemed like things I should be grabbing at to try and hold onto, as impossible to hold as a handful of the sand I was soon walking on...

"It's so beautiful down here. Bit hard to walk in this sand though," she said giggling.

Looking back, I saw Ann walking behind me a bit, carrying her shoes and one of the old blankets we kept by the door, the ocean breeze blowing her hair back from her face. She saw me looking and smiled. I knew some of her difficulty walking had more to do with the first bottle of wine, that she had finished almost by herself, than with the sand. I stopped and waited for her to catch up.

She looked a bit surprised when I took her hand, but she let me hold it none-the-less till we got to the water's edge. The foamy combers rolled across our feet and she laughed like a little girl. The water was still too cold, but I had the sudden urge to strip naked and drag her into the waves. I watched, her trying to keep her hair back out her eyes as she stood with the salt water licking her ankles.

How? How could anyone leave this lovely woman? The conversation while we ate had been intelligent, a discussion of modern music sure, but she had kept her side of it with no problem. She was beautiful, smart, and when her cell phone was not glued to her ear, seemed to be enjoying herself. After a call to her mother, I had asked her if she would turn it off and just let her voice mail catch anything coming in. How quickly she had agreed was startling.

After a bit she walked back up to the dry sand, spread out the blanket and sat down with a plop of her butt into the moonlit, white beach. I walked over and sat next to her. When I offered the bottle of wine to her she shook her head. I killed the last drops and let it sit in the sand next to me, idly playing with the top of it.

"Thank you for this," she said after abut fifteen minutes of comfortable silence. "I would be in a cheap hotel with puffy eyes, crying my heart out by now if not for you."

I smiled and leaned over to bump her shoulder with mine. She gave me a small bump back.

"Do you do this often? Rescuing damsels in distress from the side of the road?" she asked.

"Do I look like I ride around on a white steed?" I said with a snort.

She glanced over her shoulder at where our cars were parked, "Well, you do have a Mustang. But no...it's black. Does that make you a villain? Should I be in fear of my virtue?" she asked laughing.

I grinned. "Oh, absolutely. I've had dastardly plans for your virtue since I nearly ran you over at that first rest stop." I looked over at her and lifted my arm till my shirt's thin sleeve covered my lower face. "Muha, muha, muahhaha."

She giggled and gave my side a push. When I rocked back in she was right in front of my face, smiling. That close I saw the laughter in her eyes, the laughter that was hiding, pushing back, the tears that she wanted to shed. Her eyes met mine and the laughter became a gentle smile.

"I'm not sure I'm kidding," I said, my face still that close to hers.

"About what?" she asked confused.

"About my dastardly plans." Her eyebrows quirked up. "I can't say I planned it out, but I've got a beautiful woman staying the night at my condo. I know she's a lesbian, the same as me. I've been getting to know her throughout the day, and the more I've learned, the more I like about her. Hell, I've even been getting you mildly drunk so you're relaxed with me."

She giggled. "Maybe a bit more than mildly."

She looked at me and I at her for a moment. Then she smiled. "I like you Noora. I'm not sure I want to sleep with you–not yet, but I do like you. Enough to do this at least."

Ann leaned that last few inches into me and kissed me.

I've had a dozen of those in my life, first kisses. Some are simply nice; some are awkward and most are simply a kiss. Nothing more or less than that, just a kiss, in all the wonderful connotations of that word. With Ann, it was more than nice. I felt her mouth surrender to mine after the first few seconds of that impromptu kiss. She made no protest when I leaned her back on the sandy blanket and kissed her harder. Her hands pulled me down, bringing my body more and more into contact with hers.

Then her hands were not pulling at me but exploring me, it was her hands that went under my shirt first, but soon we were both touching bare skin, as our mouths delighted in dancing together. I broke the kiss when her hand found my breast and her fingers my nipple.

The moan from me was low, deep, just this side of guttural. When I looked down at her and smiled, she grinned back up at me.

"I think I'm a bit more sure I would like to sleep with you now than I was a few minutes back," Ann told me, as she still held my nipple between her fingers giving it little pulsing pinches. "If nothing else that to hear that kitten growl from you again."

"Kitten growl?"

She giggled. Then pinched harder, making me moan again. "That's what it sounds like."

"Un, huh. Well let's see what sounds you make."

Placing my hand flat on Ann's belly, I tickled her. She squealed and rolled around under me, trying to get away from those fingers.

"No! No! Stop it! Quit!"

Moving swiftly, I slid down and replaced fingers with lips, and nibbling teeth. Gnawing at the soft skin in a way that was no less ticklish to judge from the sounds she was making. Then she tried to slide up away from me and her already low-riding shorts slipped down her hips enough that the top of her delicate pink panties appeared. They covered what appeared to be a neatly trimmed tangle of hair. When my lips touched those panties she stopped giggling and looked down at me her breath a pant.

I kept my eyes on hers as I placed kiss after kiss along that line of warm cloth, my lips touching alternately cloth and skin as I followed the hem from one side of her to the other.

"Noora?" she said softly.

"Yes, my dear?" I answered just as softly.

"Please don't tease me if you don't mean it. This day has been such a world of suck that I can't deal with anything fake, not even teasing." Her words carried such emotional torment that it tore at my heart to hear her speaking them. This stranger above who's most private of places my lips were hovering. The smell of her was already starting to fill my nose, a warm smell that promised a delicious banquet of flavor for me to savor. Looking down at the pink cloth vanishing under Ann's shorts, I knew I wanted to taste her, to hear her moan, but what I could not square in my head was just how much beyond that I might want as well. I was far too close to my last broken mess of a relationship to want to dive into another, but one night stands had never been much of my thing either.

Catching the tops of her shorts, I pulled them and then hooked my fingers into those pink panties and pulled them lower. When my mouth was buried into her curls I rubbed my nose in the heaven I found there, reveling in her deep musk and vanilla smell. When I nibbled at those silky hairs, she gave a moan then I moved my mouth lower and lower still till my lips touched puffy flesh.

Simple kisses were all I placed there as I moved her shorts lower down her thighs, but when they were out of my way, I let my tongue start to press between the pillows of soft skin, trying to find what I was after. And find it I did. She was not really wet but had begun to respond and the more I let my mouth take her in, the more she did. I was soon placing long licks down and then back up the length of her, drawing her wetness into my mouth with each lick, listening to her moan my name when my tongue brushed her clit. Then her hand was on my head, her fingers curling into my hair. I smiled when she made my head stop moving over her clit. I sucked at the nub, enjoying the taste of her, my tongue making small circles.

"Put a finger in me please. I always have to have something inside me," she begged.

Sitting up, I caught her shorts and pulled them off her fully. When her legs opened, I leaned into the deliciously wet valley I was exploring with my mouth. Wetting two fingers, I let them sink into her heat, and then licked around them. Her hands took a hard grip on my hair and pulled me deeper into her.

"Oh, please," she moaned. "Yes, oh yes. Right there."

More than happy to receive directions I went where she moved my head, letting her guide her own pleasure as I simple gorged my taste buds on the flavored heaven she guided me to. I sucked at her inner lips, letting the slick folds move between my lips. Noting as I did that hers were far more pronounced than any woman I had ever had before. Like silk ribbons trying to tie bows around my tongue, they moved as I tasted them, sucked at them.

I paused when I head a whimper that was not pleasure. Looking up I saw a line of tears like a trail of diamonds marking her cheek.

"Ann?"

"I don't think I can." She brushed at my hair. "What you're doing feels wonderful...but I'm, well I guess I'm weird. I have to have something in me to make me cum. Your fingers feel nice but it's...I just can't, and I didn't bring any of my toys with me." She wiped at her face and shrugged. "Sorry."

Smiling, I leaned in and placed a single soft kiss on her nether lips, my nose in her wiry curls. "Just let me take care of you down here, Ann. I know what to do." I told her, softly.

She nodded, but I could see in her eyes she didn't believe me. That changed a few seconds later when the cool glass of the wine bottle passed between her lips, and I pushed the thickening neck of the bottle deeper and deeper into her.

"OH GOD YES!" She arched her ass off the sand making the bottle sink into her till the neck widened too much for her to take. Her hands clawed at my hair, as I licked between her clit and the wet glass. I gave the bottle a gentle half-rotation with my hand, and she squirmed her bare ass on the blanket.

It was only moments later that I felt her thighs begin to tremble, and her hands on my head took on little, jerky, spasmic tremors. Only a breathy moan from her throat told me that her pleasure had peaked, as her fingers relaxed. I looked up at her face, my chin dripping her moisture.

"You're not a screamer?"

She shook her head, a look of contented exhaustion on her face. "Not when I'm coming. I seem to lose all breath at that moment. Hard to even moan, let alone scream." She absently brushed my hair back from my face. "Thank you. Oh, thank you. That felt incredible." She gasped as I slid the wine bottle from within her. "Oh, that was perfect."

I loved the naughty smile that she gave me when I lifted the bottle to my mouth and licked the side of the bottle's neck. I frowned.

"It's empty, well mostly." Upending the bottle, I grinned at her. "How about a shower to wash off the sand? Then maybe another bottle of wine and my bed to finish out this night?"

"Oh, that sounds like heaven."

Letting the bottle drop into the sand by my boardwalk, I held my hand down to her and pulled her to her feet. I was not expecting it when her mouth was suddenly on mine. Her lips attacking my mouth, her tongue seeking my own. When Ann's body met mine it was with a warm, bare leg wrapping around my thighs. I gripped her ass in one hand and held us steady as we kissed.

"Take me to bed Noora. Never mind the wine."

I chuckled.

"Shower first, no sand in the bed. House rules." I brushed her ass cheek. "And your butt is covered in it."

Ann giggled, and with her bare ass looking like it was covered in powdered sugar, raced half naked up the boardwalk to my condo. Grinning, I grabbed up her shorts, the blanket and followed. I shook my head at the sandy foot prints leading their way across my kitchen floor. Dropping the blanket, I followed them to my bathroom and stopped by the door to admire the fully wet, glorious view of this delicate angel that had somehow invaded my life and the taste of whom was still filling my nose and mouth.

Seeing me, Ann held out her hand towards me.

"No sand in the bed, right?" she said with a grin.

Laughing, I pulled my shirt off over my head, and then reached behind me to unhook my bra. When I dropped my shorts, she looked down at the navy blue, polka-dot panties, with the lower cheeks of my ass half out of them, and bit her bottom lip. Then, when I slipped those off her eyes, were glued to the patch of cotton candy hair I kept against modern convention.

"Nice." She made a come hither gesture with her fingers. "I think you might have some sand I need to get off of you."

Smiling, I stepped into the shower with her and then was in a tangle of wet arms legs and a deviously sensual mouth that went to work on the side of my neck. I sucked in watery mist when her lips encircled my nipple, and then I really gasped when a pair of wet fingers began to open me up. She delicately nipped the edges of my dark pink nipples then went after the other breast.

The suction of her mouth was a blissful pleasure and at the same time my nipples were soon aching. I wanted to moan and scream often at the same time. . It was such a good ache. To beg her to be gentle and at the same time to simply hold her head and let her nurse from me to her content, no matter how hard or soft she suckled.

Then her mouth was moving lower, and she pushed me back against the walls of my shower as she kissed her way across my belly. I moaned when her mouth was kissing the beads of water from my curls then louder when she laved the puffy lips to open them. I grabbed a towel bar and opened my legs to allow her better access to me. My fingers curled tighter around that bar as her nose rubbed my clit and her tongue and lips devoured my labia. When she sucked them in and licked her tongue across the sensitive skin, I leaned my face against the wet wall tiles and moaned her name in a continuous begging for her not to stop.

"Oh, Ann...please." My fingers curled in her hair as she sank fully to her knees and tried to push her mouth into me.

I looked down when she coughed. She blinked tear filled eyes when she finally looked up at me and grinned.

"Sorry, I got a mouth full of water."

Laughing, I bent down and caught her under her arms and pulled her to her feet.

"Let's go to my bed, before you drown yourself." I turned off the water and pulled her into my arms. "I don't mind giving mouth-to-mouth at all but I think we can find other uses for our mouths tonight, huh?"

She snuggled into my body, placing nipping kisses along the wet skin by my collar bone.

"I know I can," she said in a sultry whisper.

Stepping out the shower I grinned when I felt one of my soft towels suddenly being caressed along my back. I grabbed one from the rack myself, and giggling, the two of us dried each other, using towels as excuses to explore each other more fully.

Ann was a sculptor's dream model. She was all soft curves, no harsh angles, plenty of half hidden contours to draw interest and a face to make an angel weep. From the appreciative murmurs she gave, I believed Ann enjoyed the way I looked as well. Between us those soft terrycloth towels were envied in the places they got to go, but I knew that before I was done mine would envy me. I finally could stand no more teasing, let the damn cloth fall to the floor and pressed this sexy woman hard into the wall. She gave a startled squeak and then melted against me, her hands finding those points of pleasure on my body so easily, it was as if we had been lovers for years.

As our lips teased and taunted, we stumbled in a blind way through the hall and across to the bedroom. Each of us at that point seemed to want to be the one to be one top of the other, so we were turning almost like dancers by the edge of the bed. When my knees hit cloth and I went over backwards with me on the bottom, I can't say I was disappointed to find myself in that position.

My legs opened naturally, and when she slid herself between them, I wrapped them about her hips. She gave me a thrust that dragged her still damp pubic hair across my outer lips, and then she moved herself, lifted my thighs till I unwrapped her and thrust her body between my legs. I felt a deliciously wet friction of hair and skin moving against me.

Then she was fully upon me and her body was a soft gliding weight pressing me into my mattress. Her breasts moving over mine, the stimulation to my nipples was driving me mad; her mouth on mine was silencing my moans of pleasure and giving me all the incentive to make more.

I wanted to bless her and protest when she began to kiss lower and lower down my chest. I badly wanted to feel her tongue on me, but was enjoying this as well. Lower and lower went her kisses. Past my tingling nipples, her teeth placing shockingly hard bites on each. Then a soft breathy kiss to my navel that made me shiver. Then those teeth were tugging at my pubic hair and I moaned, feeling her fingers opening me.

When she stopped just on the edge of touching my pussy with her mouth and sat up between my open legs, I could have wept.

"Turn over for me, Noora."

Her hand caught my left leg and, not caring what was to be done to me, simply enjoying what she was going to do, I rolled over on the bed before her. When her warm body draped mine, and she began to kiss the back of my neck, I shivered in bliss. Then my moan was both approval and a hinted pain when her fingers sank into me from behind. I lifted my hips against her weight and let her spread me to allow more fingers inside. Then I gasped as her thumb settled over my delicate wrinkled rose. I nodded my head to the whispered question by my ear then whimpered when she pushed that thumb's tip into my ass.

MSTarot
MSTarot
3,106 Followers