Rest Stops in a Mad Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MSTarot
MSTarot
3,114 Followers

I could not help, nor did I wish try, that I was hunching my body up to meet Ann's exploring fingers. I lifted my belly clear from the sheet, only to have her give a thrust of her draped thighs into my ass that drove me down on the bed again.

When she caught the back of my hair, and coupled that with a much harder thrust of her thumb, driving the tip past the ring and into me, I uttered a sound that could only be called a scream. Her fingers in my pussy spread a bit and the feeling of fullness became more as she slipped another digit into me. I whimpered when one of those painted nails scraped me, leaving a scratch I would feel inside later, but I didn't care for tomorrow. I was alive for this moment of pleasure and nothing beyond.

Soft whispered words by my ear. Ann's voice a melody of gray-tones, half heard, blending with my own moans to make a sexual symphony that seemed to pick me up and carry me along.

"Yes, my honey. Cum for me, I want to hear you cum. Just for me, cum on my fingers, use them, you're so tight around them. I can feel every twitch inside you; you're so very hot."

When I tried to push up against those twisting fingers, her weight would meet me, and they would plunge as far into me as they could go. I knew to the second when her pinky uncurled and slipped along my labia to join the other three inside. It was at that moment my world seemed to shatter inwards upon me, and I felt my body leave my control. I was arched like a cat, my thumb-plugged ass high in the air, making her shift herself to stay on top of me.

"YES!"

Shaking, I tried to ride the crackling of erotic lightning that sprang from my clit, raced to every nerve and set them all alight and then shook the whole of me. I craved that ride. I wanted it to last till the sun rose and that day ended. I wished then, as I have so many times before, that I could live in that moment of orgasm, to dwell in a second of terrible bliss till my last breath left me. Such pleasure from the stretching of my body by her fingers–nearly her whole hand, such a delightful agony from the fully embedded thumb.

Again the little death took me, and again, and again. Ann showed me no mercy as other lovers had before her. She doubled, and then doubled again her hunching against my back, making the feeling of being ridden into orgasm as complete, multifaceted and complex for me as any woman's efforts ever had.

When at last the pleasure turned and I collapsed to the passion soaked sheets, she rode me down and then with a suddenness that made me gasp, her fingers were gone and she was gripping both of my breasts in her hands. Her thighs wrapped my ass, and she sat astride my butt, grinding her body into my cheeks. When she moved herself a bit, and I responded by moving a thigh, the wet heat of her along the back of my leg was a delightful feeling I was too far gone to fully enjoy.

She used my thigh between hers to rub her pussy along; I don't know for how long. Moments, minutes, it could have been either as I drifted in the afterglow of my orgasm back to the I real world, but then she was giving that little hushed gasp that is her moment of bliss, and I found myself draped in her warm, damp weight again. When she snuggled her face into my hair, I reached back and ran my hand along her side.

"Oh, damn that was hot," she said after several minutes of us both panting.

I turned under her and we clung to each other, both enjoying the orgasmic shivers of the other.

I was just beginning to consider things, like maybe getting up and getting a bottle of water when I saw her frown.

"What?" I asked.

"Was that a car outside?" she asked, head cocked listening.

The slamming of two car doors in response was our answer.

Turning Ann lose, I got to my feet and walked to the window. There to my surprise was Samantha's red Corvette pulled in behind my black Mustang. Two women had gotten out of it. One I knew intimately, the other I recognized from a photo. They were standing there, talking and pointing to Ann's blue convertible.

"Oh, shit..." I said in a voice that shook.

"Noora?" asked Ann, concerned, getting up from the bed.

"Life just got really interesting," I told her as I watched the two women heading for the steps. The woman following Samantha, without a doubt Bridgette, was already reaching for her cellphone.

(Special thanks to Patientlee for her efforts editing this story-gift into shape for me. Beautiful work as always, my dear.)

MSTarot
MSTarot
3,114 Followers