Restart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shygeek
shygeek
460 Followers

I lay down on the jungle floor, closed my eyes and almost instantly fell asleep. I had vivid nightmares mixed with dreams of Yu Yan but only woke when I felt a hand shaking my shoulder. I opened my eyes and the first thing I saw were Mei's bra encased breasts wobbling as she leaned over me. When she realized I was awake she sat back and tapped a finger on her wrist. I lifted my arm and checked the time. I'd been sleeping for two hours. I yawned and stretched and realised that I again had an erection.

I quickly sat up blushing and Mei gave me a small smile indicating she'd noticed my predicament. I was relieved she wasn't angry but was still extremely embarrassed and wondered how long I'd been erect. Mei moved over to her husband and lay down next to him. She looked at me for a while before closing her eyes.

Tom had still not returned and this could only mean something had gone horribly wrong. If he hadn't found the other group I would have expected him to return here. Should we stay here or try to find our way back to the meeting point? Tom had given me a crash course in how to use my watch as a compass but I wasn't confident in my abilities, also, it would probably get dark soon and without the sun the watch was useless.

I decided the safest option was to stay where we were, at least until the next morning. We had water and a supply of fruit so we could survive here for a while. I felt bad for the other survivors and hoped they were OK. The people we'd left at the crash site would be desperate for water but even if we could find our way back there we had no way of transporting the life giving liquid.

I looked at the sleeping family and was again overcome by a feeling of love for Yu Yan. How cruel was it that I would finally find the woman of my dreams only for both of us to die soon after. There must me something we could do! Maybe we should try following the river as it was the most likely place to find some form of civilisation.

As the light began to fade, Yu Yan woke up. She stretched and yawned and sat up. I looked at her and quietly said "Tom isn't back. Something must have gone wrong."

She nodded solemnly and said "I know, he should have been here a long time ago. What are we going do?"

"I don't know, I've been thinking about our options and it's just too risky to leave here now."

"I agree. We have water and fruit and if we leave in the dark we would be lost instantly."

I nodded and we sat in silence before she said "James, do you think we will survive this?"

I wanted to tell her everything would be fine but she would know I was lying so I decided on the truth "I really don't know but things aren't looking good."

She nodded and stood up "I need a drink."

I watched as she walked to the waterfall and used her hands as a cup. I stood and followed her and said "I wish I'd met you in other circumstances."

She smiled and said "Me too."

"I know it sounds stupid and that we barely know each other but I think I'm in love with you. I've never felt this way about anyone before."

She blushed "It's not stupid. I felt attracted to you when we first met and it's only grown stronger since then." She stepped closer to me and our bodies were touching. I licked my lips and said "I've got to tell you that I've never even kissed a girl before."

"Well, I've never kissed a boy either!" She tilted her head and opened her mouth slightly. I did the same and I felt a jolt of passion as our lips touched gently. I never wanted this feeling to end and wrapped my arms around her delicate body pulling her closer and holding her tightly. My cock was instantly hard and I knew she would feel it pushing against her.

Her skin felt warm and smooth beneath my hands and I rubbed them up and down her back. We broke apart for air and smiled at each other before diving in for another kiss. This time I felt her tongue slip into my mouth and her hands wrap around my back. When she withdrew her tongue, I pushed mine into the warm cavern of her mouth. It was an unusual but very pleasant sensation.

We separated, breathing deeply from arousal and as our eyes met I felt almost dizzy. "I love you Yu Yan."

"I love you too, James" she said.

I embraced her tightly and could feel tears dripping onto my shoulders as she whispered "I don't want to die."

"We're not dead yet and I'll do everything I can to make sure we survive this. I promise."

"But we have nothing and we don't know where we are -- we can't survive here."

"I was thinking we could follow the river bank and at some point we must come across some kind of civilisation."

"It could be hundreds of kilometres, the jungle here is huge."

"Yes, but it could also be just a few kilometres, who knows, we have to try!"

She nodded and shivered slightly in my arms. "Are you cold?" I asked.

"A bit."

I let her go and it was true, the temperature had dropped rapidly since the sun went down. I quickly walked across to our clothes ignoring my obvious erection and found them still too damp to wear. Quickly returning to Yu Yan, I said "Our clothes are still wet!"

She sobbed and said "It's my fault, we shouldn't have washed them."

"Don't blame yourself. None of us have experience of survival in the jungle. All I know is that we have to maintain our body heat and the best way to do that is to try and find some cover and then have skin on skin contact. People can survive like that in icy conditions so we should manage here! I saw some really large leaves when I was looking for fruit but we have to hurry before it gets too dark."

I grabbed my stick and said "Follow me."

I quickly located the giant leaves I'd seen when looking for food and with a few good whacks of my stick managed to break a few of them off. They were truly massive with some being almost two metres long. Yu Yan and I dragged them back to our spot. Her parents had moved closer together and we carefully laid a leaf over them. Yu Yan told them in Chinese to hold each other for extra warmth. It almost completely covered them and I hoped it would trap their body heat.

Yu Yan and I looked at each other and I said "Um, we should probably do the same."

She smiled and said "I didn't expect the first time I sleep with a man to be anything like this!"

I laughed and said "Yes, this wasn't how I'd imagined it either!"

We lay down together and pulled the huge leaf over us, it wasn't particularly comfortable but beggars can't be choosers. The best position giving us the most body contact turned out to be spooning. I snuggled up to Yu Yan's back and after about fifteen minutes it was actually getting quite warm beneath our floral bedsheet. As the sky darkened further the noises of the jungle seemed to intensify and Yu Yan said "I'm scared James."

My response was to hold her even more tightly and kiss the back of her neck. After a while I felt her body relax as she fell asleep. I tried to stay awake myself but it was impossible and I soon drifted off.

***

Miraculously we survived the night without being eaten alive or bitten by some poisonous insect. It was daylight when I woke up still holding Yu Yan and the temperature was rising. I could hear quiet moans coming from under the leaf covering her parents. For a moment I thought someone was in pain but then I noticed the leaf moving up and down and realised they were moans of pleasure! I've never heard anyone make love and the sound was very arousing.

I felt Yu Yan's body shift and wondered if she was also listening to her parents. I feigned sleep but couldn't hide my obvious erection and she must have felt it poking at her bottom. She wiggled her backside slightly and whispered "James?" I didn't respond and to my delight I felt her small hand reach back and gingerly touch my penis through my boxers. It felt amazing as her fingers delicately slid along my shaft until they reached the head, giving it a gentle squeeze before reversing direction and tracing all the way to its base.

She let her hand rest there, squeezing gently as we continued to listen to her parents having sex. I wondered if she'd heard them before or if this was also a first for her. The moaning intensified and then was a gasp and an exhalation of breath before things went silent. A few minutes later there was some whispering in Chinese and then some rustling and footsteps. Yu Yan's hand left my penis and I instantly missed it. No one else had ever touched my erection before.

Moments later, I felt her carefully slide out from under our leaf and decided I'd end my sleeping act. I sat up yawning and took in the scene around me. He parents were both in their underwear and standing knee deep in the river washing themselves. I raised my hand in greeting and they both waved back. Yu Yan was bent forwards drinking from the waterfall, her knickers had slipped into the crack between her ample buttocks and the pale white cheeks were fully exposed.

When she was done drinking she turned around and saw me watching, she smiled and gestured for me to join her. I took a quick glance at her parents and, as they weren't looking in our direction, quickly slid out from under the leaf and walked towards Yu Yan. Her eyes dropped to my tented boxers and she blushed and quickly covered her smile with her hand. When I stood before her she took her hand away from her mouth and gestured towards my crotch "What's that?"

"That's what happens when I spend the night under a giant leaf, holding the most beautiful girl in the world!"

She blushed and laughed as she said "Well, you'd better put it away, my parents are coming!"

I looked over my shoulder and could see she wasn't kidding. Shit! I stammered "Um, I'm going to eat some bananas" and quickly rushed away back to the pile of fruit left over from my previous days scavenging. I knew her parents would see the bulge between my legs and just hoped they wouldn't think badly of me. I knelt down, doing my best to hide my erection and looked at what was left of the bananas. It wouldn't be enough for all four of us so I took my stick and quickly walked the now familiar track into the jungle to get some more and to avoid further exposure.

When I got back things had relaxed down below. We tucked into the fruit with relish and Yu Yan said "I've told my parents our plan for today and they agree it's the only option."

"OK, well I've got enough fruit to keep us fed today and if he have no luck finding anyone or a better site we can return here before nightfall."

Yu Yan translated and her parents nodded in agreement. "I checked our clothes and they've finally dried. I think for walking it's safer if we wear them even if it's going to be hot. We just need to be sure to cool down in the river when we rest. Our biggest problem is going to be water. We can't risk drinking from the river so we'll have to fill the two plastic bags we have and take them with us. It's not enough in this heat but it's the best we can do and hopefully we'll find another stream or something where we can get more."

She translated again and more nods followed. I stood up and taking the two bags we had, filled them at the waterfall and hung them on a branch. Luckily they weren't leaking but we'd have to be careful not to break them or spill their precious content. We all got dressed and Hui (Yu Yan's father) suggested hanging the water bags on both ends of my stick and carrying them on my shoulders. This was a good solution and the three of them split up the bananas each carrying a share.

We began our journey following the river, for the most part it was relatively easy going and the bank was flat and free of undergrowth. We walked slowly and took frequent breaks, cooling down in the river and taking carefully rationed drinks of water. After about three hours we'd found nothing and the terrain began to get more difficult. One hour later our journey was over. The river poured over a huge cliff forming a beautiful waterfall at least fifty metres high. There was no way we could get down.

We sat down in dispirited silence. Yu Yan and Mei began sobbing and I watched as Hui put his arms around them. I'd failed her and I didn't know what else we could still do. "James, come here."

I looked up and Yu Yan was holding open her arms indicating she wanted me to join in their group hug. I felt embarrassed and didn't want to intrude on their private family time but stepped forward and felt her and her mother's arms pull me closer. After a few minutes of holding each other we separated and I said "I suppose we better turn around and go back."

Yu Yan nodded and I added, "Tomorrow we could try heading in the opposite direction."

Yu Yan translated and her parents nodded but I could tell we were all feeling defeated. We started walking back and reached our site before darkness set in. All of us were exhausted. This time our clothes were dry and we kept them on but still paired off and slept under the large leaves. I fell into a deep sleep almost as soon as my head touched the ground.

***

I was lying on my side sleeping when I woke feeling something hard poking against me repeatedly. Opening my eyes the first thing I saw was a small pair of brown feet. I turned my head and my eyes took in sturdy brown legs and then a pair of testicles and a penis that seemed to be held upright by a thin ribbon or string tied around it. My eyes moved higher until I was looking into an unsmiling and weathered brown face.

I rolled onto my back and could see a group of at least ten men surrounding us. All were naked and were holding and array of weapons including knifes, spears and what looked like blowpipes. I tried to sit up but the guy that had prodded me awake instantly put his foot on my chest holding me down. I turned to my left to check on Yu Yan and saw that she and her parents were still asleep. Judging by the light it was early morning and he sun was just rising.

Many thoughts flashed through my mind. Where we saved? Would these people be able to take us back to civilisation? I then remembered a documentary I'd once watched on the primitive tribes of the amazon. Many of them were very hostile and had killed every explorer that had run into them. There had been reports of cannibalism and other horrors and I realised that the men surrounding us were dressed, or rather undressed in, exactly the same way and looked remarkably similar to those I'd seen in the programme.

I began to panic when another of the men moved forwards and reversed his spear using the blunt end to nudge Yu Yan. She came awake slowly, her groan quickly changing to a scream as she realised what was happening. The scream woke her parents and I watched in horror as two more of the men quickly stepped forwards aiming their spears at them.

Yu Yan stopped screaming and we remained silent staring at our captors. I decided to try and communicate and said "Do you speak English?"

The guy with his foot on my chest looked at his colleagues and said something incomprehensible, they all laughed and when removed his foot from my chest I felt a sense of relief thinking we would be OK. I smiled and said "Do you understand me?"

They all laughed but no one answered so I tried to sit up again. The guy stepped back and let me sit but reversed his spear and was now pointing the sharpened end at my chest. I froze and didn't know what to do. Yu Yan said "Do you think they understand us?"

There was more laughter but when I turned to answer her, the spear moved closer and I could feel its sharp tip pressing against my shirt. I froze and remained silent. The men began a conversation amongst themselves and we sat immobile listening. After what seemed like a long time they all withdrew a few metres and gestured that we should stand. We hesitantly followed their instructions and Yu Yan grabbed hold of my hand squeezing it tightly.

The men stared at us, pointed and laughed amongst themselves before one of them stepped forwards and touched the fabric of my t-shirt. It looked like he'd never seen or felt anything like it before. Some of the others did the same, reached out and touching the clothes on Yu Yan, Mei and Hui.

The situation was very tense but we could do nothing but stand still and hope things didn't turn ugly. The guy that had touched my t-shirt seemed to be their leader and he placed his spear on the ground and stepped up to me. With both hands he gripped my t-shirt and pulled me forwards. I didn't know what he wanted and instinctively raised my hands to push him away. This instantly caused at least five spears to point at me so I froze. He gave up pulling with both hands and then reached down and lifted the bottom of my t-shirt.

A wave of laugher broke out as my pale tummy and chest were revealed and he lifted my t-shirt higher until it was covering my face. He then let it drop and stepped back staring at me before making a gesture I couldn't understand. Yu Yan whispered "I think he wants you to give it to him."

I looked at him and then slowly reached up and grasped the collar of my t-shirt. He didn't react threateningly so I continued and pulled it up over my head and then off completely before holding it out towards him. He snatched the t-shirt and squeezed it between his hands, smelling it before trying to put it on himself. In other circumstances it would have been amusing to watch as he struggled and almost pushed his head through a sleeve before managing to get it on correctly.

He stood there looking ridiculous in the much too large t-shirt and no pants. The other men were laughing at him and pointing in obvious delight. He didn't like being the object of their mirth and tore it off before throwing it to the ground. His attention returned to me and he pointed at my pants. I had no choice but to unbutton them and pull the zip down. They were fascinated by this and I could see all of them staring at me intently as I lowered the pants and stepped out of them.

I felt totally humiliated standing before everyone in my dirty boxers and knew things could only get worse. He was bound to force me to strip totally and it would be the first time I was naked in front of anyone since I was a child. The other men were all laughing and pointing at my underwear as he took the pants from me. This time he didn't attempt to put them on and was entranced by the operation of the zipper.

I was glad he was distracted and naively hoped this would be enough to keep things from going any further. At this point I was even considering trying to make a run for it rather than ending up naked. After opening and closing the zip numerous times and showing its operation to the others he dropped the pants on the floor and turned his attention back to me. I knew what was coming next and wasn't surprised when he pointed at my boxers. I shook my head in the vague hope that a show of defiance might work, but instead of putting him off, he just stepped forwards and forcibly pulled by boxers down.

I covered my crotch with my hands and was relieved when there was no immediate reaction from him. He was more interested in studying my underwear and bent over picking it up. When he couldn't find a zip or other interesting feature he threw them on the ground. To my horror he then pointed at my hands and when I didn't move he reached forwards and displaying impressive strength pulled them away from my crotch.

The men all stared at my penis with interest and I didn't dare to look at Yu Yan and her parents, choosing instead to just stare straight ahead. My face was burning with embarrassment and things got worse when he leaned forward to take a closer look before poking a finger at my exposed glans. The men all laughed and shouted incomprehensible words as my penis and testicles bobbed about.

My tormentor was obviously enjoying putting on a show for his men and began to tug on my penis as if he were trying to cover the head with a foreskin. Failing to do so he lifted it up and studied it's underside as he held it in the same way their cocks were fastened. He stood next to me and touched his own penis and then mine, making an obvious show of comparing the two. I could see that the ribbon around his waist was actually tightly looped around his foreskin. His men loved the show and as I looked at them I noticed that apart from being brown in colour all their cocks had intact foreskins and together with their balls, were considerably smaller than mine.

shygeek
shygeek
460 Followers