Restart Pt. 02

Story Info
Lost & found.
11.1k words
4.74
12k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/02/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shygeek
shygeek
464 Followers

If you haven't completed part 1 of this story it makes sense to do so!

***

It was chaos! The villagers were terrified and rushing about in a panic. The women took the children and disappeared into the jungle. The menfolk were gathering weapons and trying to organize themselves. I told Mei to join the other women and to explain that the helicopter wasn't something alien or godlike and may not pose a serious threat.

I wasn't sure if this was true as we had no idea what had being going on in the world since we arrived here and even just the discovery of the tribe could have serious consequences. I joined the gathering men and soon located the Chief. With the aid of Huan we explained that the helicopter was a machine made by man and that the people it contained may not be dangerous. I made sure Huan stressed that we weren't sure about this and it was best to keep his best warriors close by in case things became violent.

The chief took my advice and asked me to join him in approaching our uninvited visitors. The helicopter was still hovering and now that the village was almost deserted began to descend in the large clearing at its centre. Dust and debris were flying around until it finally settled and the engine cut out. The chief, two of his best men, Huan and I slowly approached as the rotors slowed.

The two people I'd seen earlier were the first to emerge. They climbed out and walked towards us. It was a man and a woman dressed in khaki gear. The man was rather overweight and looked to be in his forties, the woman was slim and much younger. A deathly silence hung over the village, the ticking of the hot engine being the only sound. The strangers stopped a few metres away from us, staring a Huan and I with interest and surprise. The woman was the first to speak and she said something in a language none of us could to understand, presumably Portuguese.

I decided to respond and said "Welcome, I'm afraid we didn't understand what you said. Do you speak English?"

The two of them looked at me in shock before the women said "Yes, we speak English." She had quite a heavy accent but I had no problem understanding her.

"My name is James and around twenty years ago I survived a plane crash in the jungle. The people of this village found me and I've been here since." I paused before adding "The villagers have had no other contact with the outer world and they are terrified of you and your helicopter. Can you tell me what you want?"

The two of them spoke animatedly for a moment and then the woman said "You mean you're a survivor of flight TQ443? From Rio to Miami?"

"Yes."

"This is amazing, my colleague and I are from the University of Curitiba in Brazil and we're investigating the disappearance of that flight! The wreckage was never found and our research led us to believe that the plane may have crashed somewhere in this area."

From her words I realised that this meant no one else had survived or at least had ever been found. I felt quite emotional thinking of all the people lost and how it must have been for their families not knowing what had happened.

"Well, I can tell you something about the crash but my bigger concern is the wellbeing of the people here. This tribe is peaceful and their way of life is unique. It would destroy them if their existence and whereabouts was made public."

The woman nodded and seemed to understand my fears, she said "We have no interest in the tribe, our only interest is in solving the mystery of TQ443."

I nodded and made a decision. I whispered to Huan "Look, I'm going talk to these people here at their helicopter. If it's true what they're saying there should be no danger but for now I suggest that everyone else withdraws."

Huan translated for the chief and he nodded in agreement. The four of them moved away and disappeared into the jungle. Despite not being visible I knew that many eyes were watching us and would intervene at any sign of trouble. "Are there more of you or just you two and the pilot?"

"It's just the three of us. This is a privately funded mission, the Brazilian government spent many millions and five years trying to find TQ443 but failed. My colleague and I managed to raise some money from the families of the victims to continue the search."

"I see, well please sit down and I'll tell you what I know."

They spoke to each other and then called to the pilot who joined us. As we sat down I noticed the woman taking a few glances at my crotch and realised that I was so used to living naked that it hadn't occurred to me that it was unusual for them. I decided to let them lead the conversation "So, what do I call you and what do you want to know?"

"Um, we want to know everything you can tell us! My name is Doctor Izabel Santos, this is Doctor Luiz Romero and the pilot is Antonio Silva."

"All I can tell you is that the flight passed through a violent storm soon after departure but then things calmed down and all seemed well, I went to sleep. I was seated at the rear of the aircraft and woke up to screams and the cabin filling with smoke. The oxygen masks and deployed and there was panic. The pilot said something about a fire in the cargo hold and that they would attempt an emergency landing at the nearest airport."

I took a moment as the disturbing memories of that flight passed through my mind. "I remember descending rapidly and that it was dark outside, then the engines made a strange sound and the interior lighting went out..."

Dr. Santos was making notes in her notebook and I waited until she stopped writing before I continued. "When I woke up I found that the plane had broken apart, the tail section had remained partially intact but we never found any trace of the rest of the aircraft. Fifteen people survived the initial crash, some injured quite badly and some, like me, with minor injuries. As we had nothing we decided to form a team to look for supplies and help. The badly injured and a nurse were left at the crash site. "

We soon realised we would not cover enough ground and made the decision to split into two smaller groups and then meet up again at the same spot one hour later. Our group of five found a river and a clean supply of water. Instead of all of us heading back, Tom, who had military experience said he would return to get the other group and bring them to our location. That was the last we ever saw of him. We waited a long time but he never returned and we decided we had to explore and try to find help. Then we were found by the villagers and brought here. It was about a two or three day walk."

Dr. Santos continued writing and then asked "You said there were four in your group, did everyone survive?"

I nodded and said "Yes, it was a Chinese family, the parents and their daughter."

"Are they still alive?"

I nodded.

"Did you ever go back to the wreckage or try to find the rest of the aircraft?"

"I once joined a hunting party and we tried to locate the site but never found it again."

"What about finding civilisation or escaping from here?"

"No. You have to understand that the situation in this village was unique and leaving was not an option. After a while it became home and we had no desire to leave."

She looked at me in wonder and said "You mean you want to stay here? Even now, when you could easily leave with us?"

"Well, if we had guarantees that we could return here whenever we wanted we would go back just to see family and friends but we never want to live anywhere else."

The two began an animated discussion and I took the opportunity for a closer look at the pilot. He seemed nervous and I didn't like the way he was looking around. I decided to ask some questions of my own and during a break in their conversation said "So what do you know about what happened to the flight?"

Dr. Santos said "Well, there's not much to tell. The flight disappeared from radar shortly after hitting the storm you mentioned. There was no further radio contact and not a single piece of wreckage was ever found. There were many theories, including terrorism, pilot suicide and catastrophic system failure but nothing could ever be proven."

I nodded and said "Well, I can't rule out terrorism or system failure but pilot suicide seems very unlikely. So what happens next?"

I could see she felt uncomfortable as she said "I was just discussing that with Dr. Romero and we would like for you to come back with us and then a new search mission for the plane can begin focusing around the area you described."

The thought of a large scale search operation so close to the village was disturbing, if people found out about the existence of this place it would be overrun and destroyed. I would need to discuss this with my family and with the rest of the tribe and hoped it wasn't already too late to stop it happening. "I see. We'll need to discuss your proposal first. You should stay here and meet the villagers, tomorrow I will give you my decision. OK?"

I could see that Romero wasn't happy with my response and they began to discuss it in amongst themselves in Portuguese after which the pilot gave me a hostile look. Despite seeing he was armed with a sidearm I wasn't worried, I knew that the moment any of them showed any signs of aggression they would be hit by darts that would immobilize them instantly.

Dr. Santos shook her head and said "Thank you for your offer but we would prefer to leave now and for you to come with us."

I smiled at her and said "I think you misunderstood, it wasn't an offer. You have no choice but to stay until we decide what to do."

Silva sneered and jumped to his feet saying something in Portuguese, Santos spoke to him sharply but he ignored her and reached for the gun at his hip. I watched calmly as a dart hit his neck. He instantly raised a hand to the point of impact but before it even got there his legs gave way and he fell to the ground.

Santos screamed and Romero jumped to his feet. I calmly said "Don't worry, he'll wake up in an hour or so but I advise you not to make any threatening moves."

When they calmed down I said "OK, now I'll have to ask you to remove all your clothes."

They looked at me as if I was crazy. "I'm sorry but this is the way of life here, no one is clothed and you must respect our traditions."

Reluctantly the two doctors began to remove their clothes. Romero was overweight, bordering on obese. His penis was totally obscured by his huge overhanging belly. I wondered what the villagers would make of him as they would never have seen anyone this fat. Santos was down to her red bra and underwear, a matching set and rather racy. Seeing her dressed like this was more arousing than seeing her naked and I was glad when they were discarded!

She was very attractive brunette, with small breasts, medium sized pink nipples and a lovely hourglass figure. She had a rather untrimmed thatch of brown public hair that hid most of her pussy. Romero couldn't take his eyes off his naked colleague as she tried her best to cover her breasts and crotch. He stared at her with lust and his arousal soon became apparent.

I waved my hand and group of men led by Huan approached from the jungle. I told Santos and Romero that they would all be escorted to the village centre to meet the chief and that I would join them later. As they left, escorted by four villagers, Romero's engorged penis could be seen protruding from under his belly. Huan and I quickly stripped the unconscious pilot and another two men carried him to the meeting with the chief.

I checked the helicopter and with Huan's help found some basic items like pens and matches. The more interesting things were a compass, maps, a flare gun, portable GPS unit, a radio, some kind of solar gadget and a few electronic devices that I didn't recognize. I was no expert but it was a primitive chopper and I quickly located and removed the battery. We took everything we found as well as their clothes and stowed it all in one of the nearby huts. Huan then asked "What are they doing here?"

"They're looking for the wreckage of the flight we were on twenty years ago. Now that they've found the village our life here is in danger, we can't risk them revealing our location to the world."

Huan nodded "So what are we going to do?"

"I don't know yet, but we can't just let them leave."

He nodded again and we both headed to the main building for the meeting with the chief. As we walked I considered our limited options. There was really only one and it might not be enough, it depended on how many people knew they were here. If there was a large scale search of this area even more people would discover our location.

When we entered the main building, Santos and Romero were sitting before the chief with Silva sprawled on the floor behind them. Romero still hardly took his eyes off Santos and I could tell she was uncomfortable and humiliated by the way he was behaving. Huan and I joined the chief and briefly explained the situation to him. The chief nodded and then spoke with Huan translating.

"Welcome to our village. You will be given shelter and food until you are ready to join our community."

The two doctors looked stunned at his words and Romero said "You can't keep us prisoner! We don't want to live here. I have family and my job - I need to get back."

Huan translated for the chief and he replied "I'm sorry but we cannot allow you to leave. If the world finds out about our existence our way of life is in danger. I cannot risk the lives of all my people."

Santos said "We promise not to reveal your location, please let us go!"

"I cannot risk this. There is nothing to stop you doing so once you leave."

"You can't do this! It's kidnapping and illegal I don't want to live among savages." roared Romero jumping to his feet, his massive belly and loose flesh jiggling. I noticed Santos look at him in disgust, not sure if she was upset by his words or the fact that he was still erect.

The chief was unimpressed with his display of anger and ignored his insults saying "We have no choice." With that the chief ended the discussion and stood taking his leave.

Santos looked at me pleadingly and said "Can't you help us?"

I looked at her with pity and said "I'm afraid not. These are my people and my family and I'll do anything to protect this tribe and our way of life."

Romero sneered at me "You're all crazy! What way of life? You are just primitive, disgusting savages that don't even wear clothes!

I ignored him and studied Santos. She was weeping silently and I felt sorry for her. I could only hope she would adapt to life here and would learn to love it as we had. Romero was still ranting and I heard him say "This is a government mission, people will come looking for us. It will only be a matter of time before we're found and you will be punished for this!"

I knew he was lying. Earlier Santos had said their funds were limited and this was a private expedition. Of course, once they failed to return people would look for them. If the pilot had filed a proper flight plan it may not take long for others to start searching this area. There was nothing we could do about that and I made a mental note to check the helicopter for any paperwork.

Judging by his appearance and the dilapidated look of the helicopter, I had a feeling Silva was not a stickler for paperwork or rules. When the tranquilizer wore off it would leave him groggy and disorientated, we could use that opportunity to question him.

Now that word had spread that there was no imminent danger, the villagers returned to normal life. I told Huan to move Silva to a separate hut and to watch him and once he showed signs of waking up they should come and get me. I turned to Ramero and Santos "You two come with me and see how we live, you can also wash in the river if you wish."

Santos stood and while still trying to cover her nudity nodded and agreed to join me. I said to her "I know it's difficult, but you'll soon get used to being naked and you may find you like it. The easiest is just to act as if you were dressed and not think about it."

She looked at me sceptically but then relaxed her arms and let them fall away from her body. Ramero of course took advantage of this and returned to his leering. I led them outside and they were stunned by the number of people. I could see Ramero's gaze leave Santos and focus on some of the tribal women going about their business.

I ignored him and explained how village life worked. Santos was interested in what I was saying and surprised when I described the school and language lessons. It was apparent that she was intelligent and she soon noticed that most of the younger population didn't not look like typical South American tribal natives. When she asked me about this I told her all would be explained later. I took them on a tour of the village ending up at the pool by the river.

The two newcomers froze when they noticed two couples making love next to each other on the river bank. The older couple were in the doggy position watching their younger counterparts in the classic missionary position. I explained that this was normal behaviour here and that people were free to engage in their sexuality openly. I didn't mention the fact that the young woman was actually the daughter of the older couple.

Ramero muttered "Disgusting savages" under his breath but loud enough for Santos and I to hear. I noticed he couldn't get enough of watching them and that his erection had returned. I said "Well, if you think it's disgusting why can't you stop watching them and why are you aroused?"

He blushed and spluttered and I could see that Santo was trying to supress a smile. I continued "Making love is a natural part of life and there's no reason to hide it or be ashamed. You can see that no one is offended or even taking any notice. In all the twenty years we've lived here there has never been any sexual crime or anything similar. So if this is how savages live, I much prefer it to our so called civilised way of life."

Romero just grunted and continued watching the couples. I said "I'm going for a swim, you're welcome to join me."

"I'm not going anywhere near that filthy water." said Romero without looking at me. Santos was unsure so I reassured her "It's perfectly safe."

I took the lead and walked into the cool water. When I turned around I was happy to see her follow. She swam towards me and said "This feels wonderful."

I smiled and said "Yes, the water's really refreshing."

She also smiled and said "It is but I meant swimming naked!"

I laughed and said "That's true, I remember we felt the same way initially. Now it's just normal, I can't even remember what it's like to wear clothing!"

"I've never been naked in public before." She said.

"Well you seem to have adjusted quickly, after a while you won't even notice it anymore."

She didn't respond and after a while she said "Can I ask you something?"

"Of course!"

"I noticed that most of the women have no public hair, is that some kind of tradition?"

"Yes, when a woman loses her virginity she also removes her pubic hair."

She blushed and said "I see." After a pause she asked "What is going to happen next?"

I was about to answer when Huan appeared and waved to me. I said "Excuse me for a moment." and swam to the shore.

"The pilot is waking up."

"OK, you stay here and keep an eye on them. The woman seems OK but the man could cause trouble. I'll be back later."

With that I waved to Santos and quickly headed back to the village.

I found Silva lying on the floor of the hut but he was restless and I could see he would soon be awake. I sat down and waited. A few minutes later he groaned and opened his eyes. It took him a while before he noticed me. He said something in Portuguese so I said "I don't understand, speak English."

shygeek
shygeek
464 Followers