Restaurant Nightmare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was brought back from my trance by my customer grunting and pumping his seed deep inside me. He pulled out and stepped back. Another one stepped up and planted himself in me and started to rock back and forth. He was a little bigger than the last one but still not near the size of Tommy.

I noticed Tommy walk over to one of the black men holding a gun and motioned to Pam. The guy walked over and pushed the guy currently fucking Pam’s ass. He began to untie her from the stool.

I then saw another black guy walk over to Brenda and stand between her legs.

I looked over at Kristi and saw that all of the cooks had finished with her and legs were open with cum flowing out of her and forming a puddle on the stool. Another black guy walked up between her legs.

Tommy then walked over to me and pushed the guy off of me. He lifted my legs up and pushed them back against the bar. I was now bent back and spread apart. I felt pressure and then realized Tommy’s cock was poised at the entrance to my virgin ass. I started shaking my head back and forth and moaning “No, please”

Tommy looked me in the eye and said, “Yes, Holli”

He then started pushing up into my ass. I felt myself opening to him but also felt like my ass was going to rip wide open. I clinched my teeth and closed my eyes as I felt his entire length slowly slide deep into my bowels. I had never felt so full and he then started to move in and out. I tried to relax but I felt like there was a baseball bat up my butt.

I heard screams and opened my eyes to look around. Kristi was being fucked fiercely by a huge black guy. He had her legs pushed way back also and I saw his large black tool moving in and out of her little white pussy. Her lips were being pushed in and then pulled away from her body as he pummeled her.

Pam was now on her back on a table and another black guy was also pounding her pussy. She was now awake and squirming beneath him but he had her firmly held down and her whole body was moving as she was punished.

Brenda’s messy body was now also at the end of a large black cock. She was reacting as this was probably the largest thing she had ever had in her body. I closed my eyes and listened to all of my friend’s screams as they were used by these large black men. Luckily, the screaming was taking my mind off of the fact that Tommy was sliding in and out of my ass.

Tommy kept up the pace for another few minutes and then squeezed my ass cheeks hard and filled up my butt with cum. He pulled out with a pop and then pushed another customer between my legs. He put his dick in my pussy and started pumping.

I looked up and saw that the other black guys had finished and customers were now back in all of the girls and pumping in and out. I could not see any of the black guys and I started looking frantically around the restaurant. They were all gone. The only people left in the restaurant were the waitresses and customers. No one seemed to notice that Tommy and his friends were gone as they were all still keeping all of the girls full of cock.

I closed my eyes and thought I should say something to stop this. I opened my eyes to see one of my favorite customers grunting and sweating as he pounded my pussy. Well, maybe I’ll say something when he’s done. I closed my eyes and smiled.