Restaurant Start Ch. 01

Story Info
They bring it back to the hotel for some fun.
2.1k words
4
7.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was seventeen days ago.

The little table in the corner, dimly lit with a glitter in the table cloth that went almost all the way to the floor was vacant. When we entered the foyer, the smell of rich cherry wood embraced us. Candles flickered throughout the room, but it was the ones on the bar that invited us in.

The maitre'd extended his arm to direct us towards the two seats at the bar as he made way to place menus on the table we were eyeing. Our night was about to unfold.

Being the gentleman you are, you walked behind me, yet when it was time to sit, you beat me to the stool and pulled it out for me. As I hopped up, you peered over my shoulder to get a last peek for the moment at how long my skirt was not and to get an idea of just how high my stockings really went.

AS you leaned for a closer view I felt your warm moist breath upon my neck. It stimulated my upper body and showed pretty well through my thin top as my nipples hardened.

Playing into your motives, I crossed my legs to show off my legs to you and with the kick of my foot your eye caught the shine of my anklet. You turned sideways to slide between the barstools. I pressed my toes against the back of your knee as you passed. It caused you to pause there and reach down for a feel up the outside of my outer thigh.

Our drinks were served by the time you got your ass on the chair. Our feet stayed in contact swinging playfully interlocked at the ankle. We sipped and smiled with light conversational exchanges as another drink then another was served then consumed.

You summoned the maitre'd. Without need for consulting me, you hastened our table reservation so we could get into that more romantic corner spot in the room.

Dinner was not the main course for the evening.

You played a bit of footsie under the table, at one point knocking my shoe off my foot. Knowing the table cloth covered to the floor, I lifted my foot to your knee. You parted your legs in acceptance as I pushed a bit further up your legs. The feel of my toes tapping at your cock brought on a tingle you'd not felt in months. Your hand cupped my toes against your balls and hardening cock. I enjoyed the feel of your bulge against my stocking foot.

The server took our order as you placed it for both of us. It was a pleasure to have such a chivalrous man so close. As you turned from me to speak with the server, I could adjust my top a bit - you were feeling that there was not quite enough cleavage showing and a button popping open was going to help things along. When you turned back, the first you did was to look straight at my chest, then to smile in a way you thought was secret. I noticed, but did not let on. Not right away. when our eyes connected again, we began a conversation and quickly enough, another round was being served. It was worth another button opening for you.

What small amount of visible lace was enough for you to hardly keep your eyes from it. Plump, toned girls were peeking from beneath the lace and around the satin top.

In a very dainty way, I held my glass with every sip with only my painted fingertips in contact. When the glass was lifted to my painted lips, you noticed they were the same merlot tone. Stimulating to you. You wanted to know how those fingers were going to look upon your bare skin. That wood have to wait.

Dinner came and went. You ordered dessert to go. They were kind enough to package up a bottle of Baileys with it to get us to the room comfortably.

The car waited out front for us. You opened every door until and including our hotel room. I slipped into the bathroom quickly, as you anticipated anyway. You turned on the tv for a bit of background noise, not that there was anything on the tube to interest either of us. We would have to create our own entertainment. We hollered niceties through the almost closed door.

You paid little attention to the scuffling material from my side of the door. I called out for you to get comfortable. Defining comfort would be your interpretation.

I turned out the bright lights before opening the door to the main room. For change, I called out again in a different voice to see whether you were ready for it. With a little stammering, you said you were ready. "Candles lit?" "umm-hhmmm." With that, the volume on the television faded.

I peeked around the corner to see what you were up to as you waited for me to come out. Back to headboard, knees propped, shoes and socks on the floor, tie loosened. You were perfect. Two glasses of Bailey's on the rocks waited on the bedside table. the glass you raised to offer me was quickly returned to the table as you caught the silhouette of my figure as I came into sight.

Unable to take your eyes of the sight, it was a transformation that proved exciting. My heels were taller, spikier, shinier. The texture on my legs was about the same, with a fine flowery design in the stitching. My skirt was less flowy and shorter, and you could no longer see light through any of it. Although, you could see light between my parted legs nearly to the top of my thighs. That flowing blouse was hanging open to my sides.

You sat and wondered in awe about what may now be beneath the blouse since I allowed it to hang open as I do no usually act so bold. Careful to keep the light directly behind me to shadow my soon-to-be-revealed secret, I stepped in such a slow and sensually casual way in your direction.

Once standing before you, I ran my fingers through your hair and told you gently to shut your eyes. When closed, I brought my fingertips from your mane to your closed eyelids to be sure they were fully closed. You reached up to feel my hand against your face. When you tried to pull them away, I pushed gently but firmly enough to force you to recline.

In an instant, I was straddling you and managed to pin your arms to the sides of your head. Now that you were in a surrendering position, I sat upright for your viewing pleasure. The special feeling you imagined on your face was the reality of my black satin elbow gloves. I displayed them special for you as I cupped my leather-clad breasts. Kneeling in a tight straddle across your cock range, I allowed you to prop your head and observe the remainder of my wardrobe change.

As soon as you saw the leather bra and matching miniskirt, your cock began pressing north to my garden. Had you not been shrouded in those satin boxers and dress pants, we'd have been having intercourse. Instead, we stayed as we were and you imagined you could feel the moisture penetrate your clothes.

Wanting to remove my gloves to see the merlot nails again, you asked first before just attempting. I declined, but after a few minutes and a revalating idea you were permitted to remove only one. With fingertips slipped into the cuff at my elbow, you peeled it back until it fell from my fingers. Pressure from your cock increased. I clenched my thighs together against your hips, then lowered my ass to rest directly on your body.

Shimmying back a bit gave me enough space to access your pant closure. First the belt, then your button fly to peel back the layers. Your pants opened like a treat filled sack. We worked together to remove your clothing, layer by layer. The disruption caused in making me get off you to remove your pants brought a new shift to our return position.

The secret of my ultimate intention shifted. You always voiced the fantasy of being jerked off with a satin glove. Tonight was your night.

Standing before me to let your pants and boxers fall to your ankles, I spun to sit on the bed before pulling you close between my knees. One gloved hand, one bare started a massage of your ass. Not a deep tissue rub, but more a tickling sort of brushing fingertips across with a bit of pressure for MY benefit. Random swirling kept you wondering where the feel would strike next.

Eventually working my hands to the front of you, your cock had come to full attention in a long ten seconds of working my way around. the first hand to your balls was the gloved one. Strumming your sac to roll your balls from one finger to the next brought a differently wonderful sensation to us both. It was similar in sensation to feeling my hard nipple through a satin sheet. Stimulation at its best! When my other hand worked to your cock, the difference in feel was a treat for you.

I jerked you for a few long slow strokes with each hand independently to take note of which got the bigger response.

My glove got a wonderful throb through your fat vein but my naked hand got a fatter head reaction. It became suddenly evident that you were going to need a dual stimulation for the duration of this session. While i played with your jewels, you were permitted to get a better hands-on assessment of my goods at your disposal.

Knowing hands and a roaming mind kept you exploring. My breasts warmed to your touch immediately. Leather intrigued you, but more so when it was wrapped tightly around a set of tits with hard nipples hidden beneath it. One fast move popped one out and you instantly began sucking it. Your flicking tongue and tenderly nibbling teeth renewed the surging level of humidity. It soon became your turn to straddle me.

With your mouth still "attached" to my breast, you reached down to remove each of my shoes, letting them drop to the floor. You left my stockings on, as they only went as high as my inner thigh. Up on the bed, you straddled me with your ass positioned across my thighs to keep your oral access to my nipples. Bent forward, you enjoyed the feel of your balls and shaft on the cool leather of my skirt.

My gloved hand resumed with petting your cock over and over again. The lack of intensity was making the moment intense in its own right. Sucking was in the air. As I wrapped the glove clear around your cock, I dipped me head as a motion for your to bring it closer to my mouth. You did not, however wish to remove your lips from my nips. I dropped my head back in defeat and resumed my stroking at a higher intensity.

It was not yet at a make you cum level, just enough to keep you growing hard and fat.

Eventually, you succumbed to my moans and begging to allow for sucking you. It was not your style or preference any longer that you be the one to cum first. It was a new trend beginning right now. You could not resist the leather and the begging as a dueling pressure against your hormones. One strong slurp set my breast free of your sucking. I watched as your cock head tracked up my body, between my breasts and to my waiting mouth. When the tip touched my lower lip, i brought my hand back up to cradle your balls in the gloved palm with my fingers lined up the underside of your shaft.

You thrust yourself towards my face and soon it became a cautious yet firm face fucking. Gliding over my lip repeatedly in quick pulsating thrusts followed by long gliding insertions down my throat. Rather than continuing the motions as they were, you held your groin steady and grabbed my hair to pull my face over your shaft. It was a fun new twist. We went with it until making you closer to an orgasm brought me right along with you. I had to have you faster and harder. I needed to feel you pump harder into my face, down my throat.

As you neared the mighty burst, you informed me in a strained whispering yelp. I readied myself for what was to come. The feel of your juice across my tongue was preceded by a fantastic pulse of it all through my lower lip as it traveled the length of your cock. It was sensational...

And now we were ready to settle down a little and make me cum before your second round...