Restitution and Retribution

Story Info
Fixing the error doesn't remove the penalty.
2.6k words
4.39
16.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers

Tim and I had a free period after lunch. We were supposed to find a vacant classroom or go to the library to do some studying or work on assignments but neither of us was in the mood for that. We were restless and started wandering around the school.

Don't get me wrong. We didn't want to get into mischief of any sort, just to find some way to relieve the tedium. I finished up suggesting to Tim that we wander over to the gym and do a bit of working out, sweat off our excess energy. We checked the roster outside the office which showed which rooms were in use and the gym was vacant and just waiting for us.

"Let's go," I told Tim. "We'll grab a basketball and do a little bit of one on one. If anyone catches us we can claim getting some exercise is a legitimate way of using our free period."

Tim was quite happy to agree, mainly because he's competitive and thinks he's better at basketball than me. (He is, but there's no way I'd admit it to him.)

As we approached the gym I heard some girls laughing but didn't think anything of it until I opened the doors and walked into the gym, Tim right behind me. As soon as we walked in the laughter cut of instantly, to be replaced by a couple of shocked squeals.

I looked around and said, "Fuuuuuck."

"What he said," was Tim's comment, jerking his thumb towards me.

Already in the gym were a couple of lovely young cheerleaders. Well, all our cheerleaders are young, I've never heard of an old one, so I'd better clarify that. Alison and Jeanne are two of our cheerleaders. They're both blondes (the coach likes to have several blondes on the team at all times) and both slightly younger than Tim and me. Hence the young cheerleaders. Seeing they were both eighteen they're not that much younger, but I do like to flaunt the fact that I'm older and wiser than them. It irritates the hell out of them.

Finding the girls in the gym wasn't the cause of my swearing. Even though they were deliciously clad in those sexy cheerleading outfits that wasn't enough to dismay me. (Quite the opposite, seeing those two in their outfits usually cheered me up no end. A very attractive pair.)

What did distress me was the fact that they'd been laughing because they'd been up to mischief and I was now at the scene of the crime. If a teacher walked in at this point I just knew who'd get the blame, and it wouldn't be a pair of charming blushing young ladies. Not when there're a couple of brutal young thugs to blame. (I'd like to point out than we could only be considered brutal young thugs when you compare us to the girls.)

When I say the girls had been up to mischief I meant just that, mischief. Nothing criminal per se, no vandalism or anything, just irritating mischief. Basically they'd been having fun spreading all the gym equipment, and I mean all of it, all over the place. Even the vaulting horse was located in three different spots.

"Fucking hell," I groused. "You idiots know who'll be blamed if Coach or someone comes in, don't you? No way are we wearing the blame for your idiocy."

"Then you'd better hurry up and tidy up," said Alison with a giggle. "We'll leave you to it."

"The hell you will," I snapped. "Tim and I will give you a hand but you're not leaving the gym until everything is back in place. If you don't like it then we're out of here and we'll find Coach and explain exactly what happened."

"You'd tell on us?" asked Jeanne, sounding shocked that we'd be so mean.

"I'll rat you out in an instant if it looks like we might get blamed," I assured her. "No way are we taking the fall for you. Now get to work. You two start putting the small stuff away. Tim and I will work on the bigger items."

We scored some very dirty looks from the girls but they started remedying the mess and, with Tim and me helping, things started to get back in order quite quickly. It was fortunate that we did as Coach dropped by the gym for some reason.

He looked at the four of us beavering away, a questioning look on his face.

"Someone made a mess of the gym, Coach," I told him. "We came in to shoot a little ball and found the mess and thought we'd better clean it up. Nearly done now."

"Okay," said Coach, speaking slowly. "I'll leave you to it. Don't forget to tidy up your own equipment after you're done."

"Really, Coach," I said. "Do you think we'd leave our own balls out after tidying everything else?"

Coach departed and we got back to work. With the four of us it didn't take long. Work done Alison gave us a nasty look.

"We've put everything back and we'll be on our way now, if you have no objections." Her sarcasm was so thick you could have scraped it up with a knife and plastered it on a slice of bread.

"As a matter of fact I have an objection," Tim said.

"What? We've finished. It's all done," Alison snapped at him.

"True. We'll call that restitution for your behaviour. Partial restitution, anyway, seeing as you had Brandon and me helping you. What you haven't had is any retribution to educate you. We'll call it a teaching moment, prompting you to think before you do something stupid again."

"What do you intend to do?" demanded Jeanne. "I don't trust you."

"And that shows you're already learning wisdom," said Tim happily. "Don't worry, it won't be anything too onerous. Did you notice that we left the vaulting horse in two sections, leaving the base off for the time being?"

"So?"

"By my estimate the horse is the perfect size for the pair of you to bend over it while Brandon and I paddle your sweet little tushes. Nothing too vigorous, of course. Just an embarrassing reminder of the trouble you might have got into."

"You've got to be kidding," said Alison, seeming rather shocked.

"Hey, I think it's a brilliant idea," I put in. "I'll take Jeanne. You can handle Alison but be careful she doesn't bite you. She might be venomous."

"What?" exclaimed Jeanne. "You don't really think I'll go along with that stupid idea do you?"

"Well, yes," I said, quite confident that she would. "You'll probably do it just for the experience and the excitement, knowing that with Tim and Alison here it's safe enough."

While I was talking I'd taken hold of her arm and was leading her over to the horse. Even as I was coaxing her to bend over with both hands on the horse I was challenging Alison.

"Are you going to leave Jeanne to be spanked while you stand back and whimper about how brutal we are? I'm just going to warm her bottom up, not beat the living daylights out of her. She'll still be able to sit down for her next class."

Tim had his hand at Alison's back, steering her to the other end of the horse. The look on her face was total rebellion mixed with frustrated resignation. There was just no way she could let Jeanne take a spanking, no matter how mild, and not go along with it.

One very nice thing about the cheerleader uniform was the short skirt that rode up most obligingly when the girls bent over, leaving their tushes on display. Covered with their approved cheerleader panties, of course, so the girls didn't worry too much about that.

At least, they didn't worry about that until Tim and I promptly lowered those panties, revealing all, as they say.

There was a vigorous protest from both girls, not that they could do much other than protest as we both had a hand on their back, holding them in position.

"What did you expect?" I asked innocently. "We said we were going to spank you."

"You didn't say anything about pulling our panties down," snapped Alison, while Jeanne agreed with her, an agreement somewhat spoiled by the way she giggled.

I dropped an initial spank to Jeanne's behind. I cupped my hand so it was more noise and fury then actual contact and the soft squeal she gave was more from surprise than pain. Tim promptly delivered a spank to Alison, though from the sound I was willing to bet it was a proper spank that would have smarted. Served her right for bitching all the time.

Seeing it was my turn I dropped another spank on Jeanne, this time giving it a bit of a sting. Then I waited for Tim.

We kept this up for a short while, alternating the spanks, one per girl, so each of them had the pleasure of seeing the other being spanked. I also made the spanks a mixture of smarting little spanks and noisy popping that wouldn't have hurt a fly, although they sounded good. I had a suspicion that Tim wasn't worrying about doing any popping.

I saw Tim's shoulder dip a bit when he went to deliver a spank and from the look on Alison's face I knew precisely where that spank had landed. She didn't actually say anything about it but she didn't need to. Her face said it all. Not to be outdone my next spank neatly cupped Jeanne's vulva, much to her surprise if her startled yipping sound meant anything.

The spankings slowed down somewhat at that point. For some reason we were both a little slow to withdraw our hands after each spank, probably having something to do with where our hands were landing. Alison's face was quite flushed and she was looking just a little desperate. I didn't know what Jeanne's face looked like but she was breathing harder and twisting about a bit when my hand rested on her mound.

Jeanne was the first to notice that Tim was upping the stakes a little.

"Alison. Ah, Tim, he's, ah,. . ."

Her voice broke off at that stage because she had nothing left to tell. I'd caught on to what Tim was about to do and from the way Alison's eyes opened really wide she knew firsthand what was going on.

"He said spanking. Tell him he can't do this. This isn't spanking." Alison gasped out.

Tell him yourself, was my thought. It wasn't my place to tell him not to play with his little friend. Jeanne must have had the same attitude as she didn't say anything either, just watching as Tim started moving with a lot more energy compared to the spanking. Alison, from what I could see, was moving just as energetically.

Jeanne was watching the action rather intently but I guess the knowledge slowly seeped into her mind that she was also bent over with her panties down and a man standing behind her.

"Brandon," she started, twisting around to look at me. Whatever she'd been going to say was lost as she visibly changed her mind. Her head spun back to watch Alison being bounced off Tim's cock, muttering an appeal for god to help her at the same time. I guess she'd spotted the fact that my own cock had escaped and was looking to get into the action.

I parted her lips and was driving in quite smartly, with Jeanne making an, "ah, ah, ah," sound as I did so. If she was a virgin you couldn't prove it by me as my cock drilled in smooth and sweet, impaling her neatly with no hesitations or protests.

I held myself deep inside her for a moment, relishing the feel of her wrapped around my cock. Then, hands firmly holding her hips, I got to work.

I didn't hold back. I started driving in quite freely and Jeanne was with me all the way. I don't know what she might say after the event but during it she was an exceedingly willing partner. I'd bang in and she'd be lifting herself onto her toes as she pushed back to meet me, taking me as deep as possible as often as possible.

Apart from the occasional gasp both girls were silent, the slapping of our cocks the loudest sound in the gym. It wasn't all smooth sailing. The way those damn costumes were made the skirt and the top were a single piece. They looked like different items of clothing but they weren't. I found this out when I tried to pull the top up so I could get my hands under it and onto the globes that so temptingly decorated Jeanne's chest. I had to make do with groping them through her top which nearly as much fun.

"Next time you're going to be naked," I whispered in her ear, and she actually found the breath and the gall to laugh at me.

"In your dreams, Brandon. In your dreams," she said, giggling away.

I changed her giggles to a startled cry by putting a little extra oomph into what I was doing, almost lifting her off her feet. Not that that slowed down her responses, she just pushed back against me as hard as I trust into her.

I was just about done and I suspected that so was Jeanne. If she wasn't ready then she was going to be right out of luck as I was ready to cut loose. I ramped up my game, shorter strokes meaning I could make more of them, and I banged her hard and fast, ready to blow my load.

I climaxed a moment or two before her. I guess the frantic jerking around that I was doing being enough to trigger her own climax, and she came quietly, a hand jammed against her mouth to ensure she stayed that way.

Looking over at Tim and Alison as we parted I saw that Tim was watching us with amusement while Alison seemed to be somewhat fascinated by what we'd been doing. Apparently they'd finished earlier than me and Alison had been getting an education. Why she thought she needed one seeing what she'd just been doing was beyond me.

I zipped up and while Alison and Jeanne were tidying their clothes Tim and I lifted the top half of the horse onto the base, leaving the gym all set up properly.

"We came in here to have a shower and get changed," grumbled Alison. "I trust you have no objection to us doing that now?"

"I don't. Go for it," said Tim with a smile.

"Um, before you go," I said, "are any of the other girls in the change room?"

"No. We were waiting until everyone had gone so we didn't have to fight for a shower. What does it matter, anyway?"

"It just means that Tim and I will be able to escort you into the change room and watch you shower. I already told Jeanne that I wanted to see her naked and I'm quite sure that Tim feels the same way about you. So, after you girls."

"No way known," Alison said, looking distinctly mulish, while Jeanne just shook her head, giggling all the while.

I smiled coaxingly at them. I was fairly sure they'd agree if I pushed it. After all, we'd already played hide the sausage. They wouldn't be expecting us to want seconds. They'd find out soon enough. I could practically taste those nipples. (Alison's, not Jeanne's. I'd keep Jeanne's for another day.)

Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers